All Comments on 'Careful What You Ask For'

by Cuckedbyasianwife123

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Asian racist shit

Different from the BBC racist shit, but still racist shit.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
How is this racist?

To the Anonymous commenter who said the story was racist:

So, having a submissive white wife that sucks other men's cocks who is ok, but having her be Chinese is racist?

Specifically what in this story was "racist"?

KB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
beulahthebrit

Typical racist shit, usually, about Afro-Americans with massive cocks, now smearing Chinese women, how about typical shit yanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
garbage

willing cuckoldry is not erotic or even good story telling. disgusting shit. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well...

the name the author chose for himself is fitting. story not so much. loving wife?No.Whore wife? Yes. Willing cuck? Yes Quality of story? No

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

why keep the cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Badly written drivel

In spite of what King Bandor commented, I believe this is racist garbage. The minute the writer says the wife exploits "the sexually submissive Chinese girl" image he creates an attitude that ALL small Chinese girls (not women) are sexually submissive. And you don't think that's a racist statement? Anyone who reads this story is thinking that she's a submissive slut doing whatever her pimp tells her to do. How long will it be before some has some nasty disease? Ugly story of stupidity and abuse.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what the hell

how are you obviously racist people bring up race in story about a wife brooding her horizons.

some of you are sick...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Racist?

What a politically correct corner on the Internet we live in! So I thought when I read the comments. It is a fact that many Chinese women are made subservient BY THEIR CULTURE. That is one of the reasons they are sought after by American guys. I would love to have a wife who made me lord of my house. And no that isn't an excuse for mistreating her. Why does every argument have to be extreme?

Maybe those who cry racism have yet to grow up. They feel the need for a domineering wife to steer their path because they aren't fit to guide a family.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
fun story

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SO HOT SO WONDERFUL

very well captured story of a sassy asian wife ..6 stars...and a huge spray

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Give me a break

Referring to her as a "submissive Chinese" is not a racist comment. She is submissive AND she is Chinese. That doesn't mean ALL Chinese women are submissive. It means SHE was. Don't generalize.

This all sounds like just another way to try to censor people from writing about things you don't like. If you don't like mixed-race stories, a cheap and easy way to criticize them, to stop them, is to label them as racist.

I have a story coming out soon with Japanese characters. Does that make me racist?

KB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It’s clear..

That the anti wife sharing crowd will stop at nothing to put down the authors of these stories. Calling someone racist because a character is of a certain ethnic background is a pathetic way to hide behind their sad misguided views. It takes a very small minded person to spend hours a day on a porn site ranting against fictional stories. Very small minded indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: anonymous- it's clear

It's clear you whine too much. What's it to you what others think? If it's trash,call it such. How do you know how much time somebody spends on a porn site? Are you using yourself as an example? Listen ass wipe, you will feel much better if you stop reading comment, they seem to bother your delicate sensibility. Personally I love the comments, the more abrasive, the better, after all got to have some entertainment in this category, the public feedback is more interesting than eighty per cent of the trash that's posted in loving wives. So who are who to take away my entertainment. ONE STAR for this garbage. Okay that's how I feel, sorry to hurt your feelings, by not giving trash the usual five stars you give.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
Anonymous you talk utter crap!

Why do we anti wife sharing mob feel the way we do?

A/ If you don't want a one to one relationship don't get married.

B/ If your happy sharing a cunt find lots of slappers and get your own STDs.

C/ Learn that betrayal has a huge cost.

I have suggested that this section should be sub divided. BTB for normal men and Cuc/sharing for you perverts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Garbage

Garbage,don't bother with any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fun story

Your fetish for seeing your wife taken is credible, either as a fantasy, or as an actual desire you have.

My wife and I enjoyed your story. It's not something we'd do (we share, just not in a cuckolding way) but we enjoyed reading about your adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent, ignore the Trolls

Soooo many sad frack sticks read and comment negatively on stories they don't like. Sad pathetic existence taking time to read stuff they don't like. Enjoyed the story, a fantasy I happen to like but would never indulge. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun and sexy.

Look at all the insecure dudes commenting. Seriously, fetishes aren't a choice, idiots. If you can't handle it, then don't read it.

As for the story, love the mischievous and fun nature of the little hotwife. I'd love to read more like this. Keep it up! My wife of 12 years and I live a fun and free sexual lifestyle without the need for jealousy. This story felt familiar in that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Facts

Some facts are that a lot of Chinese women like and are attracted to strong men and culturally are non confrontational. That is different than submissive and anyone that has really been envolved with asian women knows they are NOT submissive at home.

I will say every Chinese woman I’ve dated,many, loves sucking a big cock. They are attracted to confident men as a lot of women are and learn well.Their men are not as blessed and I’m glad. I’d love sitting in your living room having you watch as I manipulate your wife and you can listen to me talk nasty to her as she shows me how good a cocksucker she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky

Last time I was in San Fran I was with a chinese co-worker who wanted to park on twin peaks in the afternoon and that when I found out her weakness was sex in cars. Her little VW diesel pickup windows weren’t very high so it was easy for other people to watch her sucking my cock. It wasn’t a racist thing I was just lucky. Of all the things I said to her as I watched her head go up and down not one was about being chinese.

EHall1954

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfectly captures many a Chinese wife

Lots of Chinese women, like all women, like big cocks. If they grew up overseas in places like Singapore they were raised to be shy about getting their tight pussies stretched, but a well hung ex-pat never has to go without.

Once you get them to your apartment and fondle them a bit all you have to do is casually pull out your hard rod and the result is always the same: a squeal of surprise, a quickly bobbing head and dropping panties. The wives were the most eager, and willing to do whatever they were asked, even anal.

Several confided their husbands knew about their slutty habits and had encouraged them to find expats to fuck, knowing white guys in Singapore all have Asian fetishes about them, from how tight their lightly furred slits are, to how good they are at sucking cock, and most of all, how one can get away with most anything in bed. I never asked if I could cum in their mouths, and every single one swallowed and licked me carefully clean if I felt like unloading down their throat. They'd let you grab their hair and plunge your cock as deep as you liked, gagging and flushing with effort, but never giving up.

Likewise I always came in the pussies of the married ones, sometimes holding them tight from behind, buried to the hilt, or thrusting deep from above holding her slim thighs open wide, grinding my root and balls across her clit as I stared into her shocked eyes. They all accepted my right as lover to control their bodies for my pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too Short

Bring back Brad and add chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckedbyasianwife123@Cuckedbyasianwife123
40 Followers
Hopeless beta cuck: I'm a strong, large and muscular guy, but something about really big white cocks makes my knees weak. The next thing I know I'm spreading my woman's checks and guiding his thick shaft into my wife's pussy. I can't help it, and she loves it