Careful What You Wish For...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noreen turned and looked at me. "Are you some kind of expert cock-sucker?"

I did not answer.

"Let's just assume that your silence means you do not want to say yes, but are too honest to say no." Noreen said sarcastically.

She turned her head back to the screen and continued to scroll through my different entries.

"So, you WANT to watch me fuck other men? Men that we both know?" Noreen asked.

"Y-yes. I do want to watch, but only if you are comfortable with it." I blurted out.

"So on the topic of infidelity, and with the idea of having another man's cock inside of me, YOUR WIFE; Your biggest concern is getting to watch it happen? JESUS-FUCKING Christ. You are unbelievable. My state of mind does not matter, but YOU getting to watch is what's important?" Noreen asked and laughed at the same time.

Her words and the tone of her question made it sound dumb.

She continued to read more of my entries.

Noreen pointed at me and started "counting" on her fingers, "So, caged, shaved, nails painted, wearing sexy panties, and willing to watch ME fuck anyone that I choose is how you want to move forward?" Noreen asked.

I said nothing.

"Good thing I got home when I did. You are 90% there and I might have gotten fucked in the airport before I ever knew I was supposed to enjoy it." Noreen said sarcastically.

She was silent again while she read.

"Shaved, tanned, and away from home for me." she said flatly. "That isn't much of a stretch."

A long silence followed.

"Interesting." she said.

This one word was powerful enough to pierce the air and change the mood of the room from anger to promise.

"So let me see if I am on the same page as you, Sweet Cheeks." Noreen began as she turned and looked at me.

"Sexually speaking, I can do whatever I want? With whomever I want? Whenever I want, as many times as I want, and YOU are fine with that?" She asked me.

I nodded.

Noreen looked at me with a cross look.

"Yes, I am okay with you exploring your sexual needs with other men." I replied.

She looked back at the computer, smiling in disbelief. She read some more. Then she shut the computer down.

"That is interesting." Noreen started. "I have always noticed how some of your friends look at me, like I am available to them on some level. They go out of their way to help me, offer to help in the kitchen - in front of you. They open the door for me, after you have walked through it. They listen to me, take an interest in my conversation, and some of them have even flirted with me when you are not in the room. I have never said anything to you because I never gave it any value. I assumed you knew but were secure enough in our relationship to instantly move past it. Have you ever said anything to them? You have never told me that you knew. Now I cannot help but feel you knew the whole time." Noreen said. "I guess now I know why you never reacted to any of that in jealousy."

I said nothing.

"You like to think about your friend Alex fucking me in the kitchen?" Noreen asked in an angry tone.

Should I just bend over the counter and hike my skirt up? Let him bury his hard dick inside of me? Let him use my body until HE is done, then walk away? Would you enjoy watching that happen?" Noreen asked.

I said nothing.

"What about Jackson and Nathan? They going to just take me in the teacher's lounge and pound me until I scream?" Noreen asked in anger again.

Again, I said nothing.

What if Bill decided that he wants to play MY BACK NINE the next time he and Jennifer want to shoot a round of golf? You going to keep Jen entertained by discussing women's fashion, or showing her your pretty panties while Bill and I make out?"

I said nothing.

Noreen glared at me. "I hope you are ready to have conversations about the best way to swallow a heavy load of cum, or what kind of lipstick is most durable during a long night of sucking cock. You will need a long list of topics to keep all of these wives entertained while they are treating me like some fuck toy." Noreen teased me.

What IS your plan to keep her distracted while Bill fucks me in the timber? Lose your expensive golf balls again?" Noreen asked in anger.

I said nothing.

Noreen paused. "I want you to think about me in a tent with a male student in the southern Utah weather." She started. "It's raining, so site activities have been postponed. It's cold. The student in question comes to my side and sits next to me to warm me up. He grabs a blanket off of my cot and as he wraps it around me, he kisses me."

My body twitched as my cock jumped inside of my cage.

Noreen smiled. She lowered her head and stared at my cock. Then she continued,

"I kiss him back. I like the way his lips feel against mine. I grope him through his jeans, and I feel his rock-hard cock in my hands. Just some thin layers of fabric separate my finger-tips and his enlarged organ."

She moved around the room, standing behind the chair. She lowered her tone as she continued, "He rubs my breast, then he unbuttons my shirt and rubs my nipples with his hand under my shirt. I keep kissing him, with his tongue in my mouth."

I squirmed some more, and my cock strained inside of my cage. I realized I was nowhere NEAR ready for this, but it was here, and Noreen was in control.

"He asks me if I want him to stop, and I tell him, NO." Noreen whispers in a husky voice from behind me.

"I reach down and unbutton his pants. His cock is not hard, but it is not soft either. I can tell that he wants me. He does not have to say it." Noreen continues.

"He reaches behind me, unclasps my bra and works his fingers under my bra. He can feel my hard nipples. I can feel his cock getting harder." Noreen pauses to watch me squirm some more.

"Then what happens?" I ask.

Noreen reached from behind me and pinched my own nipples. "He pushes me back on the bed and unbuttons my jeans. I pull them down and lift up my shirt and bra, exposing myself to him. As I try to take off my pants, he starts nibbling on my hardened nipples. MMMMMMMM." Noreen moans deeply.

She switches sides and continues in the other ear, "He feels so wonderful Deanna. He makes me feel so good. Just his touch enflames me and makes my married pussy wet with desire. I am looking forward to what is about to happen." Noreen pauses again.

She rubbed my nipples. She could feel they were hard. She kissed my neck.

"I am about to give up my married pussy to another man and you want to hear more, don't you?" Noreen asks me.

I nod yes quickly. Without thinking, I say, "Yes, I want to hear more."

"He helps me get my pants off and he kneels at the side of my cot. Without asking, he lowers his face to my pussy, and he TAKES it. He takes it like a man should take a woman. No like a brute, but forcefully. He acts like he owns my pussy. Like he has had me before. He does not ask for permission he lets it be known that he is here to show me why I want to give myself to him." Noreen excitedly whispers in my ear.

My cock strains against the cage. I squirm with each syllable that rolls off of my wife's tongue.

"He licks my married pussy and I gasp for air as his touch takes my breath away. All the air in my lungs rushes out, as a flush washes over my body. I start panting uncontrollably and within seconds, I have an explosive orgasm in his mouth." Noreen continues.

I squirmed some more. My cock wanted to get hard, and it couldn't. I was so turned on with her words. My own wife describing HOW another man would "take" her. The thoughts of this act excited me to no end but having a completely NEW fantasy described to me by my wife was a new level I never fathomed.

"Then what happened?" I asked again, encouraging her to take it even further.

Noreen said nothing. She stood up and walked around in front of me. She cradled my balls in her hand. She could feel my cock twitch with just her touch. "I am going to make you wish you had the key to this fucking thing."

My balls flexed in her hand. Her use of disipline in her voice aroused me. My cock strained against the cage.

Noreen smiled.

She leaned over and blew on my cock. "It is just so sad that that you have locked away the only cock in the house tonight."

"I have a spare key. It is taped to the bottom of the knife drawer in the kitchen." I confessed.

Noreen smiled. "Go get it and bring it back to me. I want to unlock you. DO NOT unlock yourself. Just bring me the key."

I bolted to the kitchen, found the key taped to the bottom of the drawer. I ripped it off the bottom of the drawer and rushed back to meet her in the office. When I returned, she was naked.

Without a word, she held out her hand and I handed over the key.

"I like an honest bitch that does what they are told Deanna. This won you some miles." Noreen said as she held up the key.

Noreen gripped the key in her hand and then she announced, "We are taking this into the bedroom."

Noreen led me to the master bathroom. Her camera was out. I was terrified at the "mess" I left in the bedroom. There multiple packages, boxes and all kinds of women's clothing in my size all over the bed.

Noreen snapped a few photos but shot a LOT more video than I estimated. She was condescending with each and every remark. She got a close-up of my face, with the "Yes Daddy" logo in full focus.

"This one will haunt me for a while." I told myself.

Noreen (still teasing me) reached out her hand. "Take my hand Princess, we are going to go explore the rest of the house. I want to see what my "Little Suzie Penis Puffer" has done to the place while I was out earning money."

I led her around the house but had done nothing to impress. The very idea of HER being naked, and I in women's clothing, caged in front of her had started the power exchange between the two of us. Noreen knew it too.

"Let's go BACK to the bedroom Suzie Penis Puffer. I want to see just how deep this little fantasy goes for you." Noreen ordered.

Noreen followed me as I walked to the bedroom, my thong invading parts of me that had never been touched. In one hand, Noreen held my hand, which did not resemble a man's hand at all. In the other, the Cannon digital camera, recording her newest discoveries.

We walked into the bedroom and Noreen turned on the light. "It looks like a cross dresser's boutique exploded in here. WOW.. a pair of panties for every day of the week. Splendid."

Noreen video recorded and cataloged all of the articles I had scattered all over our bed. When she finished, she held the camera up to record my face.

"My husband Dean has decided that he wants to be a cross dresser named Deanna. The clothing he has chosen tells me he wants to explore his own bi-sexual urges as well. In exchange, he wants ME to fuck other men at any time that I desire, providing I let him know about it. Right now, it does not make any sense, but it is exactly what he wants. What kind of a wife would I be if I did not do exactly what my husband wants?" Noreen narrated her video. "At this time, the jury is still out, but deliberations have begun tonight. At this time, only one of us is hoping for a "hung jury". I believe many others watching this will find they are hopeful too." Noreen turned the camera on herself, showing off her big, beautiful tits. "Not to worry sports fans, We do have a list of names. Should things move in a certain direction, that list will become an ass-et."

Noreen teased an imaginary audience that may or may not get to watch this video in the near future.

"Here in segment two, I have discovered that he gets particularly horny while I am gone and likes to shop at a boutique on the opposite side of town. I know this because I got a ton of email notifications from the credit card company, and HE got a red-light camera ticket - in my car. This WOULD HAVE surprised me if he had not mentioned the idea of me cuckolding him a few months ago." Noreen narrated again.

She turned the camera on herself again and continued, "That's right sports fans, DEANNA wants to give up all of this, just to wear skimpy clothing and to be humiliated by me."

Noreen let the camera run up and down her naked body.

"For those of you that do not know, this means that Dean - now Deanna wants me to Cuckold him. This is where the wife dates other men for the sole purpose of having a physical relationship (aka getting a higher quality fucking than she would at home from her husband). This takes place WHILE the worthless husband knows, supports, and encourages his loving wife to take as many lovers inside of her married pussy as possible. For some of you watching, this is GREAT NEWS." Noreen moved the camera to her face.

"ALL of this may be available for FREE. Lucky winners could be HIS friends, HIS boss, HER boss, HER friends' husbands, or common acquaintances. Apparently, there are very few limits and what limits there are, the WIFE sets them. The weird thing here ladies is that the husband knows AND supports the wife being unfaithful. It's not only strange and hard to believe, but the son of a bitch gets off on what she is doing. He WANTS to know. He wants to hear all of the details. Cock size is a big item. Girth, what sexual acts HE did for her, and what sexual acts SHE did for her lover. It is especially important to mention that SHE can do anything she wants with these other men, but she does NOT have to do any of them with the husband. She does not even have to fuck him unless she really wants to. The best part is that this is HIS idea and HE encourages her to continue to do this." Noreen concluded.

She turned the camera back to me. "Isn't that right Sweet Cheeks?" Noreen asked.

I nodded.

"Now Princess, we talked about how you answer me. You will answer TO the camera verbally and with the same respect as if you were addressing me. If not, so help me GOD when the time comes to be tender with you, I will NOT only forget to show ANY fucking mercy, I'll run out and find some more mean to use on your sorry ass."

Noreen scolded in a voice I do not usually hear with clenched teeth. "Is that fucking clear, DEANNA?"

I looked at the camera and cleared my throat. "That is correct, I want you to have physical relationships with other men." I said in a cracking voice.

I can only assume that was the sound my manhood was making as it was leaving my soul. Noreen KNEW that it was, and she said nothing, but capitalized on the moment.

"You want me to KISS other men?" Noreen asked sharply.

"Yes, I want you to kiss other men." I replied sheepishly.

"You want them to kiss me, with their tongues? Grope me if they feel like it?" Noreen asked quickly.

"Yes, I want you to kiss them however you like, and I want them to kiss you however you like. I want you to be touched in any way you like, by whomever you like to touch you." I said in a lower tone.

"You want me to suck their cocks?" Noreen asked.

She never got this vulgar, so it shocked me a bit. Again, I replied, "Yes, I want you to suck their cocks."

"Do you care if they eat my pussy? Maybe even make me have an orgasm?" Noreen asked a little softer this time.

I smiled at the thought. "I want them to satisfy you and to do so better and more often than I do. I want you to orgasm multiple times, on their faces and on their cocks. I want you to do what you want to them and enjoy yourself." I said.

"That almost makes sense." Noreen started. "WHY?" she asked sharply.

Before I could respond, she butted in and continued, "You obviously have SOME issues since you have gone to a lot of effort to dress this way for complete strangers online." Noreen said as she smacked my ass. "I must say, you sure do look cute. With a little work, and a lot of makeup, I am betting you could pass as your own sister." Noreen teased me.

"Be a shame to return all of those clothes, just because I am upset with you." Noreen said in a more calm and controlled tone.

"I - I could take them ba -" I started.

"NO." Noreen snapped. "You purchased these items with something in mind. Some other intent that does involve me - in a roundabout way. Until I find out the why and what-for, you will REMAIN in this type of clothing. You will keep your body shaved, just like it is now." Noreen teased as she rubbed the back of my thighs. "I also want your toenails painted all of the time, and you will write a paper to me that both supports and explains your actions." Noreen finished.

Noreen lowered the camera. She shut if off.

"I suspected something was a little off between us. When you mentioned cuckolding, I was crushed but decided that I was ignorant on the topic, so I gave you the benefit of the doubt and researched this on my own." Noreen started in a calm tone. "After this trip out of town, the credit card emails, and tonight's little discovery, now I know." Noreen said.

The dirt in her hair and on her face added to the grit in her voice. In the past, I suffered some indignity because of her mannerisms when it came to discussing careers. She usually gave me a rash of shit because SHE worked outside, and I had an office job. This would fan the flames of that fire for years to come.

Noreen looked at me with some hurt in her eyes. "I haven't had an orgasm since I left here in May. We were short a few tents, so I had to share a living space. I have not had ANY privacy." Noreen informed me.

"I am sorry you had to go through that." I said.

Noreen looked at me. "Had I come home to.. THIS. Any other time, I would be packing my clothes and heading to my Mom's." Noreen told me.

I looked at her with a shocked look on my face. "I do not want that. Not now."

Noreen nodded. "I know."

A long pause filled the air.

Noreen looked at me and chuckled, "Fortunately for you, I have been collecting all the puzzle pieces as of late. Your suggestion that I sleep with others to enhance our relationship DOES have scientific value, but I want to see what you come up with in your writing. THEN I will know you are sincere about the idea. Had I come home to this any other night, things would be different. Fortunately for you, I am so Goddammed horny right now ALL I want is your face between my legs."

I stood motionless.

Noreen turned and looked at me. "Princess, I need you to clear your pretty little things off of the bed, right now. Things are going to be getting messy."

I moved to the bed and scooped up all of my new clothes. I dropped them in a basket. At the same time, Noreen moved to her nightstand and pulled out a dildo I had never seen before. She laid it on the bed.

"You aren't going to shower?" I asked.

Noreen ignored the question. "Hurry up Sweet Cheeks. This pussy isn't going to lick itself."

"Yes Ma'am." I nearly yelled.

"Lay down on the bed Deanna, face up." Noreen commanded.

I laid down on the bed and Noreen watched as I moved into the center.

Noreen reached down and stroked my hair. "THIS is how you start to earn back some of the trust I have lost in you." she said.

Before I could reply, Noreen shut off the lamp and moved on to the bed. She positioned her hips over my face. She placed her knees on each side of my head. She looked down at me and smiled as she lowered her hips to my face. "You know what to do Princess. I would not disappoint me if I were you."

I opened my mouth and Noreen's bush brushed against my lips and tongue. She hissed and gasped for air as my tongue found her clit. She was salty from sweating all day in the Utah desert and rushing through different airport terminals.

If Noreen was anything, it was clean and aware of herself. Tonight, she was out of character, and her "hang-ups" were out the window. She moaned and moved her body in a way that made her hips grind against my face. She pressed her hips against my face, clearly enjoying the situation and the ability to control the action. At times she would get short on breath and start to pant. Just when I thought she would have an orgasm, she would pull away and then whisper, "Not yet."