Careful What You Wish For...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I nodded yes.

"You like hearing how a real man takes his time with me?"

"Admires my body, and all of my features?"

I nodded yes both times to her voice.

"You want to hear more?"

I replied, "Yes, I want to hear all of this story."

"Are you sure you want to know each and every little detail?" Noreen asked.

"YES, I want to know everything." I replied - nearly begging her.

Noreen squeezed my cock tightly. She leaned in closer to my ear and through clenched teeth she said, "John wanted to know why you never fuck me. Do you want to know what I told him?"

I nodded yes, exaggerating my head movements.

"I told him you were at home thinking about other men doing it FOR you and you beat off too much to ever get hard enough to take me like a real man should." Noreen told me.

"What did John say?" I asked.

"John laughed and promised me that HE would pick up where you left off - if that was what I wanted." Noreen told me.

Noreen changed ears and then said, "You are going to learn to LOVE hearing stories about John and I. My goal is to make him scream my name while I swallow his cum in the campus parking lot - in broad day light. The rest of this story is just our first night together. There are many like this one."

Noreen pulled back a little bit, loosened her grip on my dick and continued, "After he knew I wanted to be there, and I was settled into his bed with him, he turned out the lantern, then turned to me and kissed me." Noreen swallowed.

"I reached for his cock, and it wasn't completely hard yet. Without a word, I slipped down between his legs and took his cock inside my mouth. I made John moan as I slid my tongue up and down his shaft."

Again, my dick jumped at the image that my mind had created. Again, Noreen felt every movement my dick made as she spoke.

"The sensation of John's cock growing inside of my mouth made my pussy hotter and wetter than I ever remember it being with my husband. John moaned with approval of what I was doing to his cock. He loved the way I made him feel and how I made his cock feel."

My knees buckled at the image I had in my own head. Listening to my wife describe this experience added to the erotic sensations I was experiencing, and she had to let go of my dick to allow the excitement to calm down.

"The sensation of his growing cock in my mouth was wonderful." Noreen continued. "It was much bigger than I was used to. I had to confess that to John so he would not hurt me with his monster."

Noreen paused and squeezed the base of my dick to keep it from twitching.

"Don't you dare cum in my hand Sweet Cheeks." Noreen warned.

As she spoke, she pulled my body against hers, firmly. She ground her hips against mine and held my balls in one hand while she squeezed the base of my cock with the other. "Your dick is REALLY hard." she whispered in my ear.

"I love this story." I confessed.

"Just wait, it gets better." Noreen bragged as she changed ears again and then continued:

"John started rubbing my inner thigh and I spread my legs open so he could find my clit. He started rubbing my clit with his fingers. He knew what he was doing." Noreen confessed. "I nearly fainted from the sensation of his large cock in my mouth, the extra-large head bottoming out at the back of my throat, gagging me as it bottomed out in my throat, and his gentle touch against my clit. It was more turned on at that point than I had ever been in my adult life. He was THAT exhilarating to me." Noreen said.

Noreen just held my dick, feeling it pulsate and throb with each syllable of her speech. I was so close to blowing my load and she knew it.

"Then what happened?" I asked eagerly.

Noreen pulled me in closer, her nipples were much harder than before. "He lifted my hips up and wiggled himself under me. I knew exactly what to do. I dropped my hot married pussy on his face and when his tongue touched my clit, it was magical. John is an expert pussy eater, and the more he licked me, the harder it was for me to suck that big, beautiful cock of his." Noreen confessed. "I couldn't concentrate on what I was trying to do to John, so I just let him do everything to me." Noreen confessed.

My cock twitched in her hands. My knees got weak. I groaned with this news, her words and this story.

I had met John in the past. He was a quiet man, muscular, and he had those rugged masculine qualities. He had transferred universities twice in his career because he had multiple affairs with college students. He was married before but divorced early and never found anyone to keep his interest. With so many college girls throwing themselves at him, why "ruin a good thing"?

I had been to a few functions at the campus and John always seemed to make time for Noreen. It never bothered me that they went on these digs together. Now I could not help but feel it would bother me.

"My first orgasm washed over me instantly and it was very nice. It was a hard orgasm that made me tingle from head to toe. I could hear the sound of extra fluid on John's face as I came in his mouth. He lapped away at the extra fluids, and never showed any signs of slowing down. I clamped my lips around his shaft to keep from screaming too loudly." Noreen confessed to me.

Noreen stopped talking. She turned off the shower and pushed me to the floor of the shower. She lowered herself onto my face and pushed her pussy into my face. "Eat." was all she said.

She made all of those movements rather quickly and I found it to be both sexy and a measure of her dominance over me - physical and mental.

I licked Noreen's pussy and she came instantly, flooding my face and mouth with her pussy juices.

"Oh JOHN how I miss your touch. John - John - John." Noreen chanted through her orgasm.

After she finished, she stood up and looked at me on the floor of the shower. "I cannot believe just taking about John got so worked up." she confessed.

Noreen continued her story. "The second orgasm was HUGE, and I had to bite his thigh to keep from screaming his name out as he continued to worship my pussy." Noreen confessed. "He later told me that he loved the way my married pussy tasted, and that he wanted to have my bite marks tattooed on his inner thigh."

Noreen paused and smiled inward before she told me, "John also said he would drive across town at a moment's notice just to sniff my panties."

"I told him I would mail him a pair from time to time through the summer so he could keep me in mind." Noreen jested.

"Maybe you could just leave them at his place instead of mailing them?" I suggested.

Noreen looked at me and smiled. My dick was still throbbing. Noreen turned around with her ass in my face and told me to eat her ass.

I did as she commanded, and as her ass covered my face, she rubbed her clit with her fingers. After a few minutes, Noreen screamed out, OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH JOOOOHHHHHHNNNN!!!!"

Her anus squeezed tightly on my tongue as she ground her ass against my face while screaming another man's name. She watched as my dick twitched with every sound she made.

After she finished, she stood up and turned around. I was still laying on the floor of the shower. Noreen continued, "After we 69'd for a while, I started riding his face. I had never felt so vigorous. I came a 3rd time, and as I moaned, I whispered "JOHN - JOHN - JOHN" over and over to match the waves of pleasure he sent shooting though my body." Noreen confessed. "He never let up and I never wanted it to end. His firm grip on my hips told me that I was free to ride that chin as long as I wanted to, but I needed his cock inside of me."

Noreen started the water again. She helped me up to my feet and then continued, "I leaned back down and took his cock in my mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down, getting it sloppy wet."

Noreen closed her eyes and smiled as she described how the huge head of his cock hit the back of her throat several times.

"I wanted him to cum in my mouth, but John had other plans. BETTER PLANS."

Noreen smiled as she paused her story. She looked directly into my eyes as she described how another cock satisfied her, empowered her, and took her to places her body had never been.

"John pushed me off of him and rolled me over onto my back. He grabbed my heels and put them on his muscular shoulders. He moved his body closer to mine and rubbed the head of his cock against my pussy lips. He watched my pussy in the dim light as he pushed his way into me, stretching my married pussy and exciting the nerve endings that had been neglected for years." Noreen said.

Her words sounded like another man bragging in a locker room, and while I tried to convince myself that this was fiction, and Noreen had done better research than I ever did, the simple fact was that she was speaking from experience. John HAD taken her like a Viking Maiden in a primative setting and Noreen loved every second of the experience.

While she spoke, her body reacted to her own account of the events that helped her take the step away from loyal wife to Cuckoldress.

"Where ever you are John, THANK YOU for helping me." I thought to myself while I stared at my wife.

I re-focused my energy and gave my wife my undivided attention. Noreen never knew my mind had strayed. As I tuned back in, her words helped me to imagine what happened that night, and helped her to realize this was the role that would make her happier.

Noreen continued, "He slipped it in a little bit, then backed out slightly. He paused and pushed himself in a little more. He could feel my tight married pussy stretching around his shaft and he gave me time to accommodate his girth."

Noreen paused.

"Fuck Me... What a cock that man has on him." Noreen interrupted herself.

An awkward pause filled the shower before Noreen continued, "He was a gentle lover. He made me feel worshiped." Noreen finished.

I started playing with myself in front of Noreen and she batted my hand away. "NO. You do not have my permission to touch yourself Deanna. I CONTROL YOUR ORGASMS, NOT YOU." Noreen yelled.

She stared at me, into my soul. "I will let you know when you can have an orgasm, is that clear my little BITCH?"

I nodded in agreement.

"It is just rude to interrupt me like that, Deanna. I mean here I am telling my bitch of a husband about the best fuck of my life, and just because he wasn't there to watch me orgasm like a yard sprinkler he doesn't think I deserve to finish my story. Is that the case?" Noreen asked in an angered tone.

"No Ma'am, I am just extremely worked up from your story." I said quickly.

Noreen looked at me in a cross tone. "Just because you are worked up from me getting laid properly does NOT mean you have earned an orgasm. If anything, I should make you wait even longer for not satisfying me." Noreen threatened.

I stood motionless.

"No opinion on that idea, Sweet Cheeks?" Noreen asked, still angry.

"You are going to learn that this lifestyle comes with changes and those changes mean you DON'T come." Noreen said in a strict tone.

"I finally took the initiave, put all the pieces of the puzzle together and had to figure this out for myself because you are more coward than man, and less man that pussy. THAT comes with a price, BITCH." Noreen said in a harsh tone that had little sign of sympathy.

My wife took a deep breath and turned away.

"I am very sorry. This is new to me. It is different that I envisioned, and you are exactly right, I hid this from you for far too long, and I put you through some version of hell that I would not want to suffer. I am positive you had severe doubts, felt some shame, and even thought that I was unfaithful, or had unfaithful intensions. I want to assure you that is NOT the case." I said as the water had turned from warm to cold.

Noreen stepped away from the shower stream and let it hit me directly.

"May I finish telling you about best cock that I ever had inside of me, in my entire life?" Noreen asked me.

I nodded in agreement.

"His face was smeared with my pussy juices. I had his cock on my breath. He bent down and we kissed each other passionately before he pushed himself even deeper inside of me. I knew he was bigger than you, but I under estimated just how much bigger. It hurt a little bit as his shaft slipped inside of me. I felt the head against my pussy walls. It took a few minutes, but he finally got ALL of his cock inside of my tight married pussy and it was so fucking wonderful to be so fucking full of so much cock. JOHN'S COCK." Noreen smiled at me with those words hanging in the air. She knew what that meant for her, and for me.

"John's cock filled me completely, and his heavy balls rested against my ass. I felt so alive at that moment. Once he had pushed himself all the way in, I had the most intense orgasm of my life. He didn't even have to move. I came with his cock inside of me. A first for me - EVER. I scratched his back and bit his neck and shoulder to keep from screaming as loud as I needed to scream. His cock struck each and every nerve ending inside of my married pussy. It was the wettest I ever remember being, and it was the hardest I had ever came in my life. John gave me the absolute longest and most intense orgasm I had ever experienced in my life."

As Noreen told me the details of her most memorable orgasm, ALL of my confessions were null and void.

I strained against myself for all I was worth. I nearly passed out.

Noreen smiled at me in an evil way and then turned the shower water to COLD. She removed the shower head and sprayed by dick with a stream of ice-cold water.

My balls ached for release. It was not happening today.

Noreen said nothing more as she held my dick in her hand. The blood rushed out of my hard on and my dick shrank quickly.

Without another word, Noreen focused on keeping the cold water directed against my dick. As I struggled to keep the cold water off of me, Noreen targeted me and pinned me to the floor after I slipped and fell. She straddled my torso, her bubble shaped ass inches from my face, and clenching as she fought back to keep me pinned down. Noreen grabbed my cock in one hand as she gathered the loose skin upward, she wrapped the cage around my dick and forced it inside of the cage. I squirmed and struggled, but Noreen pushed her beautiful ass against my face and pinned my body against the floor.

Her strong muscular legs held me down and contained my efforts. She won the battle and a little more of my masculinity evaporated into the shower's mist. It hurt to have a half-hard cock locked inside of the cage, but she got it done. With a little bit of a struggle, she clicked it shut.

"A true testiment of how much closer you are to being a woman than to being a man. It wasn't even completely soft and I managed to get it stuffed into your cage without a lot of effort." Noreen stated flatly.

Noreen stood up in the shower and put the shower head back in place.

"Get up." she commanded.

Noreen handed me the lock off of the ledge and motioned for me to lock myself.

After the "click" filled the shower stall, Noreen looked me in the eyes and said, "I control your orgasms and this pathetic excuse for a penis. Is that clear?"

I nodded.

Noreen turned the water back up and washed her hair. Then she got out. The hot water was getting low, and she left me in the shower alone to finish.

Without a word, she stepped out, dried off, and wrapped her hair in a towel.

"John fucked me slow and easy for what felt like an eternity. I lost track of how many orgasms that man gave me." Noreen blurted out.

I was motionless in the shower as she spoke.

"When he started fucking me harder, I encouraged him to fuck me faster and deeper. The sounds of his powerful hips slapping against mine filled the tent. We pulled the blankets back over us to muffle the sounds, but it was of no use. John's muscular body worked as a machine, thrusting in and out of me with a steady motion that I have never experienced before. I cannot wait for you to watch him fuck me." Noreen confessed. "I want him to fuck me in a place where we do NOT have to be quiet. That shit is getting old."

I remained speechless.

Noreen turned and looked at me through the shower glass, "I would like to have it recorded, so I can watch it while you eat my pussy. I might have you record THAT so I can show it to some friends of mine as well." Noreen told me. She looked at me and paused long enough for my mind to race. "Female friends and male friends. I think both will be able to appreciate the kind of footage I want to capture with John, and with you."

My dick throbbed at the images I was creating in my own head. Noreen helped me to focus on something else.

"When John came, it was a huge load, and it made me want to orgasm WITH him. I wanted his cum inside of me, and I did not care that I was married." Noreen said in a matter of fact tone.

"That night, my body and my pussy belonged to John." Noreen finished her story and then she walked into the bedroom.

I finished the cold shower quickly and walked into the bedroom. Noreen was still wrapped in a towel. She had just placed a long silver chain around her neck, and as she turned around, the key to the lock on my cage danced over her cleavage. The key rested about half-way down her cleavage line, where all the boys and most of the men we knew would be looking from now on. It would beg questions, from men and women. Those answers would turn into conversations, those conversations would lead to many different adventures for Noreen. Those adventures would not be without consequences for me. Once those conversations took place, a new value would be placed on Noreen, and a lower value would be placed on me, her bitch of a husband.

I caught myself staring at the key and thinking of the impact that was headed my way. Noreen ignored my stare.

"Let's get dressed and go out for a nice lunch, Deanna." Noreen teased. She smacked me on the ass as she walked past me.

As she walked by, she let her towel drop on the floor. She walked to her closet completely naked. I felt my dick starting to recover from the cold and it began to strain against the cage again.

I got up and walked over to my dresser.

Noreen poked her head out of her closet. "No No Sweetie," Noreen chuckled. "Those are my husband's old clothes. Those are going to Good Will in the next few days to make room for his bitch clothes. From now on, you wear the clothes that I found you in last night." Noreen ordered. "Nail polish, perfume, stockings, AND matching panties. I want it ALL. My Bitch is going to look like she is headed to a Red Carpet event 24/7/365."

Noreen motioned with her hand as she pointed to my cage. "THIS is what you will wear for me when we go out, or while you are home doing chores."

I nodded.

"Allow me to pick them out FOR you." Noreen offered.

She scooped up the basket from last night and dumped it on the bed. She pulled out a pair of black stockings. "Slip into these Deanna while I find you a pair of panties that match my mood." Noreen told me.

I sat on the bed and pulled the stockings on one by one. As I pulled the second one into place, she handed me a pair of her pink panties. "See if these fit you." Noreen said.

I knew from experience that they DID fit me. I had worn them out to the store from time to time while Noreen was away.

Noreen watched with excitement as I stepping into HER panties and slipped them on. I pulled them up past my thighs and used my finger tips to flatten the elastic across my ass cheeks.

Noreen cupped my ass in her hand. She admired the look on "her property" and smiled as I pulled them up around my hips. She laughed at how well they fit me.

"Well, isn't that just precious?" Noreen teased.

"Guess who is getting all of MY old panties?" Noreen asked.