Careful What You Wish For...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she slowed her breathing down to calm herself, she would look away and pull her hair out of her eyes. Then she would lower her pussy back on to my face, applying even more pressure than before.

She did this twice and then on the third cycle, she let out a moan that I usually do not get to hear. She pulled my hair, lifting my head off of the mattress and pushed her hips down against my face. "OHHH FUCK." She cried out as she flooded my mouth with her pussy juices. I struggled for air as she flooded my face and moaned deeply. Her pussy juices washed down my cheeks and chin as Noreen twitched and spasmed on top of my face, not having a care in the world about anything beyond how intense her own orgasm was, and how long it lasted. She cried out loud and continued to "ride" my face through the orgasm. A steady stream of fluid filled my mouth as I lapped away at her. I swallowed all that I could and fought for air as Noreen was elevated to another location several times over.

We repeated this routine two more times, never changing our positions. Each time, Noreen flooded my mouth with a heavy stream of pussy juice. She pulled my hair, forcing my head into her hips and forcefully came on my face each time. The second time, she screamed out several swear words and used my name to help her breathing as I lapped away at her pussy. I did NOT disappoint her in any way.

After the third orgasm, I figured it was over. I hoped she was going to unlock me, and just "forget" all of this happened. I wanted to celebrate with her. She let go of my hair and lifted herself off of my face. Without a word, she turned herself to face my dick that was straining against my chastity device through each and every whimper Noreen made.

My lace thong panties were splitting my ass cheeks in half.

As Noreen looked at them and giggled to herself quietly before she repositioned herself, her pussy inches from my face, and her hard nipples rubbing my cleanly shaved legs.

Noreen handed me the dildo and then slowly moved herself closer to my face. Her pussy stared me in the face again. Her hard nipples rubbed against my sensitive skin as she used my body as a mattress of her own. She was soaking wet and the heat off of her body was intense. She had worked up a small sweat, and she was as sexy as I was afraid. Her scent was intoxicating to me.

Instinctively I moved my hands into position and pressed the dildo against her pussy lips.

"Wet it first Sweet Cheeks." Noreen whispered.

I rubbed it against her pussy. Noreen lifted her head up and said, "No Deanna". Noreen lifted herself up and turned around. She laid on my chest, resting her large titties on my chest. She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye, and a wicked smile on her face. She reached up with one hand and grabbed my hand that held the dildo. Then she looked at me and said, "I want you to wet this cock like a bitch in heat. I want you to try and make it harder by doing what any other little bitch would do when they need to make a real cock harder and wetter." she instructed.

"You want me to do what?" I asked.

Noreen lifted herself off of my body and gave me a stern look. She pulled her elbow up and rested her head in her hand. Her hard nipples and wonderful large breasts rested on my skin and distracted me. Noreen looked at me, and in a husky and heavy whisper, she said, "I want you to put this cock in your mouth and make it even harder for me."

Noreen moved the dildo closer to my mouth and then continued in a lower tone, "I want you to get it sloppy wet for me so it will slip into my tight, married pussy nice and easy. I want you to prove your place in this fantasy. I want to watch you prove that you are my very own cock sucking bitch of a husband that will do as I ask, when I ask." Noreen continued.

She paused and I felt that was my cue to do something. I opened my mouth and moved the head of the dildo into my mouth.

Noreen squealed with delight as the head of the dildo filled my cheeks and stretched my lips.

"That's it Princess." Noreen hissed. "I want this cock to ease into my cock-hungry pussy. I want to FEEL the wetness on this cock as it pushes inside of my married pussy - while you watch."

I gasped as Noreen spoke. I had pictured her with many of our male friends, but to hear her describe it, and to use such vulgarity in the process cemented the ideas inside of my head - forever.

Noreen used her hand to push my mouth closed. "Focus on the cock Sweetheart. My pussy is waiting." she instructed.

Noreen encouraged me. Gave me pointers, and at one point held the dildo for me as I moved my mouth over the shaft.

"You are a natural Deanna." Noreen condescendingly congratulated me in the effort. "Watching you suck cock has gotten me really worked up." Noreen confessed.

My dick strained against my cage.

"I like watching you suck that cock. I like the idea of you doing what I say, when I say it, but I LOVE the fact that all of this was your idea. If you do nothing else, I need you to remember that little tidbit on information. Got that, Sweet Cheeks?" Noreen asked.

I pulled the dildo out of my mouth. "Yes, I understand." I replied calmly.

I turned my head to the side as Noreen watched. Without any additional prompting or coaxing, I lifted the dildo to my mouth and deep throated it. I saw Noreen smile.

"I have my very own little cock-sucker." Noreen said as she smiled at the view before her.

I took the dildo in my mouth and closed my eyes as I slid it in and out. Noreen watched and stroked my hair as I bobbed my head up and down.

"I thought this would be weird, but it is making me really fucking hot Deanna." Noreen teased while I slid the dildo in and out of my mouth.

"That's it Sweetie. All the way down and all the way up." Noreen hissed as she secretly celebrated a small "victory" for herself.

"Make sure its ALL wet all over for me Sweet Cheeks. Take it a little deeper. Get it nice and hard for me. I need a really hard fucking from a really hard cock tonight." Noreen teased / instructed as she watched my work. She gave a small smile of approval before turning back around and lowering herself on top of me, facing away. Her ass was right in my face. Her pussy dripped on my chest. Her hard nipples rubbed against my smooth skin.

I stopped what I was doing. Noreen raised her head. "Keep working that cock Deanna!! I want to KNOW it is as hard as it can be before it slips into my unsatisfied married pussy."

I slipped it back into my mouth. I made slurping sounds and Noreen could feel my head and shoulders moving under her body. "Damn this makes me hot. I have been thinking about a good hard fucking for weeks, and I will be Goddammed if I will be denied. NOT tonight."

After a few minutes, Noreen slid herself closer to my face and I took the hint. I slipped the head of the dildo against her pussy. As it slipped inside of her, I felt her body jump. Noreen whimpered and let out a gasp of air that I felt on my caged dick.

I pushed it inside of her slowly.

"Oh FUCK yeah. That feels SO fucking good Tommy. So very fucking NICE inside of my married pussy." Noreen said.

My eyes got HUGE as the amount of "role playing" Noreen was dumping into this.

"Push that cock all the way inside of my tight married pussy Baby. I want my husband to feel your balls drag across his forehead while you fuck the shit out of me again. I want to be FULL of cock while he licks my clit." Noreen moaned.

I pushed it all the way in.

"Oh FUCK YEA.. Oh my God!!! That feels so GOOD. I love being filled with your cock Tommy. I want to know what it feels like to have a man inside of me WHILE I am being licked by a bitch in heat." Noreen grunted. She pushed back against my face. I opened my mouth and found her clit. I could feel her clit move when I pushed the dildo all the way in.

I started moving the dildo in and out in short strokes. "OH Yea.. JUST LIKE THAT Tommy. Your cock feels so GOOD inside of me. You always know how to fuck me." Noreen hissed.

"OH SHIT... OH SHIT... OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCCCKKKK YES!!! HARDER!!! Fuck me HARDER!!!!" Noreen yelled.

I moved the dildo in and out of her pussy as she chanted "Tommy.. Tommy.. Tommy" over and over.

Noreen smeared my face with fluid again as the dildo made sloppy sounds and my tongue lapped away at everything. Noreen twitched and moaned. She panted on my caged cock, and it made me lightheaded. Her nipples were harder than before as she grunted and made many different sounds as "Tommy" fucked her to more intense orgasms than I ever did. I ate Noreen's pussy as the dildo moved in and out of her at the same time.

She came two more times, each orgasm seemed more intense than the last. Each orgasm made Noreen chant the name "Tommy" out loud.

"In my wildest fantasy, I NEVER saw this coming. This role playing was more intense than most of my dreamed up ideas, and it was ALL my wife's imagination."

After her last orgasm, Noreen stopped moving and just laid still on top of me, breathing really hard. Her body glistened with a light sweat in the dim light. She moved forward and I pulled "Tommy" out of her pussy.

"I needed THAT." Noreen said.

She rolled off of my body and moved her head to her pillow. Without another word, she fell asleep completely naked and satisfied.

I eventually drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up alone. I got up and found Noreen in the office, on my laptop. She was naked under her loosely tied robe. Her breasts were barely covered. The robe was blue silk and a short thin number which covered very little of her bubble shaped ass.

She later told me that she had been up for an hour looking at different sites from the history I had left behind.

She saw the emails I had sent.

She saw all of the fantasies I had wrote.

She saw the groups I was in, the blogs I was on, and enough of the content to arrive at the fact that I definitely wanted her to Cuckold me.

Noreen (the scientist) had performed a few quick searches online to find the science behind this fantasy. She had looked at my history. She had opened the pages I was on when she came home. One would think this would be to my favor, but it would turn the entire world against me soon enough. I had lost track of that possibility, and it was too late to even consider such things now.

I had spent the majority of time plotting and fantasizing about my wife getting laid that I never once considered what that meant for me.

The changes headed my way were going to be deep and have a significant impact on my life as a man, as Noreen's husband, and as a friend and neighbor in my own community.

I found Noreen seated behind the computer, the dim morning light hid the fact that she still had dust in her hair. She was a natural beauty with an air of honesty about her that made most men want her. Those 38DDs sealed the deal for any man that was left on the fence.

As I entered the office, I cleared my throat. Noreen held up her finger as if to say, "Shut the fuck up."

Without a word, I went to the kitchen and made her some coffee. I brought it to the office and handed it to her quietly. Noreen sipped on her cup as she read an article and took some notes. She drank in a LOT of information without looking at me.

She eventually looked up at me and smiled. "How is my favorite little cock-sucker this morning?"

I blushed at the question. Noreen looked at me with a blank expression on her face. She stared at me anticipating an answer. When she did not get one, she smirked at me and said, "For someone that writes about sucking cock as much as you do, there is no need to be embarrassed."

She turned away and made a few clicks on the computer. She smiled at the screen and then turned to me. She let the robe fall open as she spun around in her chair and faced me. She spread her thighs open and exposed her pussy and one nipple. As she looked up at me, she said, "Especially now that we know how hot it makes me when you have a cock in your mouth."

I was still embarrassed.

"Maybe you need a little more time before you completely grasp the fact that you are a natural born cock-sucker. You fantasize about it, write about it, and last night, we both learned just how beneficial it is going to be for you, and me." Noreen stated.

I nodded at her new discovery.

"I need a shower." Noreen announced.

I looked at her and replied, "I will straighten up while you are in the bathroom."

Noreen replied, "No, I want you to join me."

Without an opportunity to reply, Noreen stepped away from the conversation and walked towards the master bathroom.

Noreen jumped in the oversize shower and rinsed off her body.

My cock was trying to get hard at the sight of her round ass, and 38DD breasts.

Noreen handed me her loofah and body wash so I could wash her back. As I finished, she looked at me and shook her head no. "I want you to do ALL of my body." she ordered. "From now on, my bitch needs to earn their keep." she teased.

My cock strained against the cage. Noreen smiled with delight at the level of control she had over me with just a little effort.

I slowly washed all of her body, gently scrubbing her with the loofah. She closed her eyes as I washed her breasts. She raised her arms and I scrubbed her upper body before kneeling to wash her lower body. She placed her foot on my thigh and used my shoulders to steady herself as I scrubbed her inner thighs and legs.

Noreen looked down at me on the shower floor. She smiled broadly as she held up the spare key.

"Unlock yourself." she ordered.

I feverishly stood up and rinsed my hands in the water. Noreen handed me the key and I unlocked my cage. I set it on the ledge in the shower.

Noreen looked down at my cock and shaved pubic area.

"You are going to shave me like that later on today." Noreen said.

"I would love to." I replied.

"Turn around and face the corner, Pussy. Put your hands on the wall and do not move them." she ordered.

Noreen stood behind me, her thighs, hips, chest all touching my own body at the same time. Her body shielded most of the water from hitting me. She placed her left hand on my semi erect dick, and she cupped my balls with her right hand. She pressed her tits against my back, and I could feel her hard nipples against my skin.

Noreen leaned closer to my ear, and she began telling me a story:

"A few nights ago, while we were tearing down the site, John Whitney propositioned me." she whispered.

I wanted to cum that instant. Noreen felt my dick flinch in her hand. She giggled sinfully as she reacted to my involuntary movement. Her hands were warm and soft. Her touch was more than welcome to my body, especially after being denied my own pleasure last night. I could not fight the way my dick reacted to her words. I resisted the urge to explode in her hand. She felt my cock twitch in her hand as she told me about the lustful exchange between her and another man that had confessed his sexual interest in her. As she spoke, my cock got harder and longer. It twitched with each of her words. The thoughts I strung together as she spoke made me anxious. The way she described the events she experienced made me want to cum in her hands.

I had spent years beating off in the shower while thinking of other men taking my wife. Doggy Style. Noreen on top. Standing in front of a mirror, bent over the engine hood in a parking garage, or on a blanket in an open field. Sometimes I thought about her in an expensive hotel, spread eagle on the bed and another man fucking her like they were in a porno film.

It did not matter, almost any time I caught a man giving her a second glance, or a male friend speaking with her alone, I would instantly think about how the two of them would look during sex and tried to picture them in different positions and locations. "This happened frequently."

Now here I was in the same shower with my wife, and SHE was telling ME how another man wanted to have sex with her.

Most would find that bizarre, but I found it extremely arousing. Add to this that I had been celibate for about 2 months, and just her breathing on my neck about made me explode in her hand.

Just listening to her talk about another man was exciting. Hearing her use words like cock, pussy, and unfaithful had my head spinning and my knees weak.

I wanted to hear more, and I wanted to hear it ALL in her voice. I was excited about the possibilities and (at the same time) completely terrified that I would not be able to last long enough for her to finish her story.

Noreen pressed her nipples against my back and continued: "I almost said no."

She hadn't started stroking my cock yet, and I was fearing that once she did I would cum in her hands. Once I came, this would be over.

She must have sensed this because she just kept talking and holding my dick in her hand. She knew just her talking this way was getting me worked up. She could feel each and every twitch of my dick while she held me in her hands. She would rub my balls after each movement they made.

"We had to wait until the students all got settled in for the night. Then I snuck over to John's tent. He had built a pallet on the floor out of blankets and sleeping bags. John was already naked, under the blankets. He had a small lantern set to low light so he could see my body." Noreen continued.

After she spoke, she would pause and slowly stroke me a few times. Then she would stop and squeeze me. I was throbbing in her hand.

"Don't you dare cum before this little story is finished. You won't like what happens if you cum without my permission from now on." Noreen warned.

I nodded my head. Noreen backed away from my body and smacked my ass.

"As I unbuttoned my shirt, John just stared at me, at my body. It had been a long time since I ever felt that desired by another man. Everything I did, I did for him, and it came so naturally." Noreen whispered to my ear.

She stopped stroking my cock and used her hand to caress my body.

"I undressed quickly, pausing after each garment was removed. I neatly piled my clothes on the camp chair. I never slowed down. I held nothing back. I wanted him to see my body before I lay down beside him. I was there to bare my soul, and to give this man my body. As I pulled my panties off, I let them drop on the floor of his tent so he could find them later." Noreen paused again.

My dick twitched at the image of my naked wife in a tent with a strange man. A strange man she knew, and had zero issues with giving herself to. My dick twitched as she said, "so he could find them later."

The idea of another man savoring Noreen's scent, triggering the memories THEY made on this night cemented my soul into this existence that I had fantasized about for so long. My want out measured my realization of the changes that I was willing to make, and the changes that would be made FOR me. That existence was slowly becoming a reality. A reality that I suddenly realized I did not know enough about. A reality that no man ever knows enough about until his wife has experienced the unforeseen pleasures another can provide. A reality that shifts the scales, changes our character, and alters our social ranking in familiar circles. A reality that becomes an existence of servitude, transparency, and giving.

She could feel my dick aching in her hands. It twitched uncontrollably. Had I been stroking myself, I would have came twice by now.

"I let him look at me, even turned around so he could see my ass. Then I slowly slipped under the covers with John. He watched my every move. He welcomed me, and I welcomed the invitation. It was as if I was the only other person on the earth to him."

Noreen paused. "Your little dick really likes this story." she teased.

I nodded yes.

"Does Deanna like to hear about her wife getting fucked by another man?" Noreen asked.