Careful What You Wish For...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This lucky bitch?" I replied.

Noreen smiled in agreement and pointed at me. "You do realize that if I give away my panties, I will not have any to wear, right?"

I nodded.

"Do you think I should wear panties at all?" Noreen asked.

"Yes, so other men have something to remember you by." I said (remembering her story).

Noreen looked surprised at my answer.

"I was just going to go without, but you are right. I just don't think my panties should look like the same ones my Bitch wears. Do you?" Noreen asked.

"No, they should be sexier than mine." I suggested.

"You know, we should probably get you some makeup, and nail polish that matches that stack of clothes." Noreen said as she pointed at the bed.

As soon as she finished that thought, the doorbell rang.

"My luggage." Noreen remembered.

I feared that she would make me answer the door. Instead, she wrapped herself in her blue silk robe - not tying it. She breezed past me and raced for the front door.

"Come Deanna." Noreen commanded.

Noreen briskly walked down the hallway to the front door. She looked over her shoulder. "Now BITCH."

I jumped to my feet and rushed to keep pace with her as she made it to the front door. She looked out the window to confirm, then she opened the door. As she opened the door, the breeze from the movement opened her robe and she flashed the delivery driver a full frontal shot. By the look on his face, he will NEVER forget that vision.

"Hello." Noreen said politely as she pulled the front door further open and slowly slipped the robe back over the top of her shoulder.

The delivery driver stammered as he replied, "H-hello."

Noreen made zero effort to cover herself, or to hide the key on her chain. As she stood in the doorway, squarely facing the driver and the rest of the neighborhood she let her nipples point at him. She could feel the breeze lift her robe from time to time and it felt liberating to expose her pussy to a stranger.

Her 38DDs pushed out of the robe and her muscular shoulders made her stance even sexier as her robe bunched around her arms and rolled off of her broad back. She held one forearm across her chest, pretending that it covered what needed to be covered.

Her perky tits were to each side of her arm as the delivery driver stumbled with his words. She watched the driver as her tits watched the driver. Noreen ensured the driver continued to get a great view of her body. I thought that would be the peak of today's exchange.

Then Noreen turned her head to me and said, "Deanna, get these bags for me and take them to the bedroom, NOW."

I stepped from behind the door and started to speak, "But I -"

Noreen stepped back with one foot and glared at me, "I said NOW, Deanna."

Noreen had not bothered to cover up and the driver had not taken his eyes off of her since she had opened the door. After my wife scolded me, the driver turned my way and looked at me long enough to realize he had interrupted something significant.

He glanced at me in my black stockings and pink panties and had an alarmed expression on his face.

Noreen turned and looked at the driver, "Don't be alarmed, he likes this kind of thing."

Noreen finished her comment to the driver and then turned my way and said, "In fact, this was ALL his idea."

The driver had a surprised look on his face. "Is that a fact?"

Noreen nodded as she held up the key. "Do you know what this symbolizes?"

I felt my soul get a little smaller. I felt my dick retract inside of me as I walked forward and grabbed two of the four bags. I had to turn around and walk back between the two. Noreen could see I was embarrassed.

"Awwe. Deanna, are you embarrassed that this guy knows you are in chastity and that you want your wife to be naked in front of other men?" Noreen teased.

"Just a little bit." I replied.

I set the bags inside the door.

"I said take them to the bedroom. Do not leave them here in the entry way Deanna. You are really starting to irritate me." Noreen barked.

As I pick up the bags, the driver asked, "Chastity? As in no sex?"

I quickly picked up the two bags and walked away from this conversation. I carried them to the bedroom, leaving Noreen and the driver alone for a few moments.

When I returned, Noreen still had not covered up. In fact, she stepped inside and invited the driver into the entry of our home with her. She had dropped the robe on the floor and as I turned the corner, she had just finished turning around in front of him, showing her ass to the driver. "His lucky day" I thought to myself.

As I stepped closer to the two, Noreen looked at me and then reached over to grope the driver (ensuring that I saw this, but more importantly, ensuring the driver knew that I saw her grab him). Noreen made no effort to hide what she was doing, or to deny the fact that she was deliberately doing this in front of me.

As I moved closer, Noreen nodded to the driver. After that, he reached over and pinched both of her nipples. While the driver touched my wife, and while I watched, Noreen cupped his hands in hers, holding them in place. She turned and looked at me, threw her head back, and closed her eyes.

The driver kissed her neck as I stood a few feet away, paralysed with both fear and pleasure.

I could hear Noreen moan with excitement. I imagine Noreen told him that I would say nothing and that SHE could do whatever she wanted. This small "stunt" was her way of proving it to him.

Something she had recently learned she would enjoy without any guilt and something the driver will NEVER forget.

As the driver finished kissing my wife's neck, Noreen moved her hands off of his and placed her hands on each side of his face as she kissed him on the lips.

She then pushed his head away but kept her arm around his neck.

"Get the other two bags and take them to the bedroom Deanna." Noreen said. She looked at the drive and then said, "Then unpack all four of them, and take the empty bags out to the garage before you come back here."

The driver had moved the other two bags away from the doorway, so I would have to walk out further away from the front door to grab them. As I walked toward the door, the two of them kissed each other and I paused to watch. As I stood in the doorway, my wife grew impatient and said, "Grab the fucking bags and take them to my bedroom, NOW."

I had been busy trying to figure out how to retrieve them without exposing myself. It was 10:30 and the neighbors were awake. As the word "now" left my wife's lips, she firmly placed her foot against my back and pushed me out the door. As I stumbled to keep my footing, I heard the door shut behind me and the deadbolt "click" shortly after that.

"What the fuck?" I asked myself.

Behind the door, I heard Noreen's laughter.

Inside, I heard Noreen tell the driver, "I am yours for the next 20 minutes. Anything goes, as long as I have two orgasms. All he wants to do is watch, so you are safe."

The driver looked at Noreen and asked, "Anything I want?"

Noreen kissed him on the mouth and rubbed his cock through his pants. The driver started sucking on her nipples and rubbed her clit with his free hand.

I grabbed the bags and raced around the house to the patio in the back of the house. My biggest fear was that one of the neighbors would see me dressed like this. I chuckled at my "priorities" in this moment.

"My wife was inside the house, behind a locked door, completely naked, making out with a man she had just met, and my "greatest" fear was being seen by the neighbors. Somewhere on this list of worries was a few other items but not what was happening to my wife.

In this moment I realized I was a Cuckold and what I had wanted all this time was coming true. I was struggling with HOW it was all happening, but it WAS happening, so I had to embrace it.

I hid behind the pool house and rifled through Noreen's bags. I found a t-shirt that had "girl power" printed on it and a towel. I covered up the best I could and then found the spare key for the back door.

Inside, the driver and Noreen were kissing passionately on the couch. I caught a glimpse through the kitchen window. She had his shirt off and they looked like a couple that had not seen each other in months. When I did catch a glimpse of them, they were locked in a kiss, or his mouth was on her body.

I feverishly got the back door unlocked and quietly slipped inside.

I could hear my wife's voice in the living room. "Even if he gets back in, I own his ass, so don't worry about it. I just want THIS."

Noreen got the driver's pants off and had his cock in her mouth as I quietly slipped through the kitchen. I positioned myself in the doorway so I could watch at a distance.

Noreen sat on the couch and bobbed her head up and down the driver's cock while he held her hair out of the way. She slowly worked her mouth up and down his cock. He was bigger than me, and Noreen handled his meat like a porn star. His eyes rolled back in his head as Noreen used her free hand to stroke the shaft.

Just as Noreen got a nice rhythm going, the driver checked his watch and then tapped Noreen on the shoulder.

Noreen laid back on the couch and the driver dropped to his knees and buried his face in Noreen's pussy. I heard her gasp for air and watched her throw her head back. She ran her fingers through his hair, and I watched as her hips moved against his face. Her body got tense and as she lifted her hips off of the couch, I heard her say, "Ohh SHIT.."

Noreen's first orgasm with a stranger and it was a GOOD one. I heard her grunt and watched as she moved one hand down to the back of his head and held his face against her pussy.

"FUCK!!!! OH SHIT.... HELL YES. Oh Darryn... Oh Darryn.... MMMMMMM." Noreen yelled out.

Even at the distance I was away from them, I could hear her juices smearing his face and I knew she had just had a really strong orgasm with Darryn.

I wanted to move closer, but I did not want to risk spoiling the moment. I accepted the fact that this was the best it was going to be this time. I didn't want to make this any stranger than it already was.

Darryn lifted his head up and Noreen and him shared a kiss. I could hear Noreen saying something, but I could not make it out.

Then I saw Darryn push the coffee table away from the couch. Noreen stood up and bent over in front of Darryn. She was facing me when she smiled and winked at me as Darryn moved behind her and grabbed her hips. Darryn looked down at Noreen's ass.

He slowly pushed his cock inside of Noreen and I watched Noreen's face as he entered her. Noreen's mouth opened wide. Her eyes got big. The expression on her face was nothing short of pure lust.

Darryn pushed his way inside of her and paused for a few seconds. Noreen moved her hips and moaned loud enough for me to hear.

Noreen looked me in the eyes nearly the entire time. Darryn went slowly as first. Then Noreen quietly encouraged him to go faster. I heard her say, "This is your tip, because I do not have any cash on me."

Darryn started going a little faster.

Noreen started to moan again. Then she broke our gaze and turned over her shoulder. She looked over her shoulder at Darryn and said, "Just FUCK me like I owe you money."

Darryn tightened his grip on Noreen's hips and the sound of hot lustful fucking filled the living room. A steady "SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK" against Noreen's ass cheeks filled the silence between Noreen's moaning and her high-pitched squeals as Darryn brought her to two more orgasms while her fucked her "like she owed him money". He lasted much longer than Noreen was used to, and it helped to solidify our new lifestyle.

Noreen's third orgasm surprised her, and as her knees buckled. Her pussy clinched tightly around Darryn's cock, and the added pressure made him cum inside of my wife instantly. He grunted loudly and buried his cock all the way inside of her as he shot a heavy load of semen inside of my wife.

Noreen squeezed him as she slid off of his cock. She stood up and kissed Darryn one more time.

I ducked out of sight.

"That was amazing Baby. I would love have you again if you would let me." Darryn said right before Noreen kissed him.

"I don't know if he made it inside, but it is a shame he did not get to see that performance." Noreen lied to Darryn.

"I hope he is hiding somewhere. Still feel kind of bad that the neighbors might have seen him." Darryn said.

Noreen smiled, "Next time I fly I am just going to come home without my bags. I really enjoyed this service."

Darryn looked at Noreen and said, "I could always come back for an encore."

Noreen smiled. "We would like that. Get our number off of the delivery slip and call me in a week."

Darryn nodded.

The two kissed again and then Darryn got dressed quickly and left. Noreen walked him to the front door, his cum dripping down the inside of her thighs.

After Noreen shut the front door and the deadbolt clicked again, she turned to the hallway and said, "Deanna, I need you."