All Comments on 'Careful What You Wish For'

by CyberFrog

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
3grandkids3grandkidsover 13 years ago
I liked it

I really liked the story. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Talent!

It's refreshing to find someone who has the magic combination - a fertile erotic imagination AND the ability to write!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
Ah Karma can be a bitch...

and rightly so! How appropriate a story for me to read tonight, after just discussing this very thing; this type of boy (and later men), this type of user and abuser with others as recently as tonight. I do hope you have no personal experiences with this type, and if you have, I hope this served as sweet revenging balm to your soul. Bravo!

~Luna

CyberFrogCyberFrogover 13 years agoAuthor
Glad you are enjoying it...

I'm so pleased people are enjoying my story - as to personal experience of this particular sort of character, yes, a little in the past, but its all useful, formative experience that makes me who I am today! The way I see it - I win :)

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago

So true and likewise. Sorry! But, what better way to exact revenge, without suffering the karmic consequences? ;)

~Luna

leejamesleejamesover 13 years ago
interesting

It was a very interesting story, the beginning could use some sentence structure but the end seemed to pick it up and take off. Nicely done, good luck on the contest.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

It was very nice and a little scary in the very end. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous