Caress Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Kelly panted.

"And I can do anything I want to you and it'll feel good for you?"

"Yesss," she said, grinding her pussy into his knee.

"Well, I'm still not sure I believe you. If it is real, I don't know if this is sustainable. I won't be able to take... fuck breaks from work every day." She was whimpering in need as she humped Mark's leg, flicking her gaze back and forth between his eyes and his cock. "But if this is true, it's probably the hottest thing I've ever heard."

Kelly's loins were roiling, and she could see his dick was still upright and rock hard. "Can I please fuck you now?" she pleaded.

Mark smiled and shrugged. "As you wish." He let go of her hips, and let her pounce on his cock.

Over the next half-hour, Kelly rode Mark forwards and back, then let him throw her on the other seat and pound into her. All the while, he choked, slapped, bit, scratched, squeezed, and tugged her all over, now knowing that her only limits were what would physically damage her body. As she came over and over, he started telling her all the things he was planning to do to her, every fantasy that could now be a reality. With every orgasm, her head cleared more and more, increasingly able to understand what she had unleashed. Dread and excitement filled Kelly in equal measure.

As much as she was racking up a high score on orgasms, Mark had evidently been drained the night before. He still hadn't gotten off when it was time to start heading back to work. In a last ditch effort, Kelly was finally able to wring his cum out of him by letting him fuck her face once again. She swallowed every drop, discovering she could feel it all the way down. His load spent, he hurriedly assembled himself and rushed out of the car, with barely a "gotta go, love you."

Kelly was left in the footwell, slumped against one of the bucket seats. Drool escaped her lips and mixed with the sweat and vaginal juices she'd left on the seat. She felt used and discarded in the hottest way. She was not ready to move her exhausted body yet, but her mind was the clearest it'd been all day. Kelly sat in the car for a solid hour, recovering and contemplating how she could adjust to deal with the effects of this hex placed on her. With some wardrobe and habit changes, perhaps she could avoid the constant stimulation she'd experienced today. There were several ways she could think of to reduce how many things touched her, a lot of them sexy. She had a hunch everything was going to seem sexy for the foreseeable future.

The shop had been gone when she tried to visit today, but the woman had explicitly said she'd check back in a month. Kelly could deal with this until then. She hoped.

* * *

While things started to calm down a little bit after the first week, this whole month under the spell had been wild. Kelly had looked for the shop again several times, and searched everywhere she could online, but there was no trace of Madame Kasmira's anywhere. She planned to check one last time today, but she hadn't had the luxury of holding out hope. Kelly had already made several adjustments to her daily life.

Being naked whenever she was in the house was the obvious first step. She also (with the exception of the occasional shower fuck) exclusively took baths now, finding them to be significantly less stimulating. She got a standing desk so that she'd stop humping the chair. They'd set the heat higher so that she didn't need to sleep with blankets, but sometimes Mark would throw something on her once she was asleep if he wanted her to wake up needy. Last night was one of those nights.

When Kelly did need to leave the house, she wore revealing, form-fitting dresses made of smooth fabrics. Minimize coverage, minimize movement. She usually wore a sports bra to keep her breasts from bouncing, but panties were nothing but trouble. She was still trying to figure out whether it was better to cut holes in her bras or not; her nips were always hard and long enough that they pushed the bras away from her, giving her tits just enough room to move around inside. On the other hand, if she made holes for them, the bra would contain the jiggling but her nipples would be at the mercy of the dress fabric and leave nothing to the imagination. For date nights, of course, she would wear the loosest, flowiest dresses, plenty of jewelry, lingerie, and often a vibrator or two.

Altogether, Kelly had found ways to minimize touches, but she was still at least some level of aroused at all times. On most days, she was able to think clearly enough to get her writing done, though her romance novels were raunchier than ever. She was ready to pounce on Mark every night, but he didn't have any magic to help him keep up with her. He'd revisited the idea of becoming swingers, and despite all the times she'd refused over the years, Kelly agreed in a heartbeat. Mark occasionally had some fun with other women in the group they'd found, but Kelly was definitely getting the most out of their membership. Evidently the spell's wording was loose enough on what constituted "partners" that any dick could grant her release, and even the occasional woman's fingers.

Mark was definitely still enjoying the new normal and making good use of Kelly's condition. They'd thoroughly explored all of the equipment they had, and even added some new pieces to the collection. One of which, Kelly was about to be introduced to now.

Kelly finished her breakfast quickly so that she could find out what Mark had wound her up for. He hadn't just put any blanket or sheet on her last night, he'd used the faux wolf pelt blanket. She'd felt every long luxurious hair swirling around every inch of her body all night long, invading her dreams and leaving her to wake up in a puddle of her all-natural lubricant. There was definitely a plan in motion, and she was eager to get started.

Kelly entered the bedroom to find something that looked like a short and thick microphone stand with a dildo on top and some attachment rings towards the bottom. Mark had positioned it right under the eye hook in the ceiling. Kelly was starting to piece together how this worked when Mark came up behind her and gave her ass a hearty "good morning" slap.

"This," Mark explained, gesturing to the device, "is called the one-bar prison." He grabbed her hands and pulled her over to stand directly above it. "Let's get you strapped in and I'll show you how it works."

As he worked slowly to put leather cuffs on her hands and ankles, Kelly asked in mock despair "what did I do to deserve this? Have I displeased you, Master?"

Mark smiled as he attached the ankle cuffs to the bottom of the bar and her wrist cuffs to a chain that he hung from the eye hook. "Well, it's the one-month anniversary of your curse. I know you're going to try one last time to find the witch and get it removed, so I figured we'd enjoy the time we have left, just in case." He elicited a gasp from her as he suddenly ran his hand across her thigh, wiping away some of her love juices. "Looks like you're wet and ready. Pull yourself onto your tiptoes and hold it."

"Yes, Master," Kelly purred. She pulled on the chains above to help her stand as tall as she could with her toes still touching the floor.

Mark loosened something on the bar below her and extended the shaft. She sighed blissfully as he slipped the dildo just an inch into her sopping cunt. Mark tightened the mechanism again, and the shaft held in place. "Good girl," he cooed. "Now relax. Come back down."

Easier said than done, Kelly thought. She eased herself down, bit by bit, feeling every fluttery inch of the imitation phallus. Just as she was about to get her heels back on the ground, Mark tightened the chain over her head. Now she was suspended, her heel able to get no closer than a half-inch from the ground. She struggled to find some position that she could rest in, but it was physically impossible. She tried in vain to lift her legs or pull herself up and over, but her legs were cuffed to the bottom and the dildo was just too high. The downright pleasant massage of the cuffs as she yanked on them paled in comparison to the constant tender ministrations of the dildo. Kelly was rendered entirely unable to stand still, so her pussy was in constant motion around her immobile silicone torturer.

Mark was not content to leave her with just this brand new hell of pleasure. As she struggled, he continued his work. He first fastened a dildo gag onto her face. He strapped a special harness around her waist, designed to hold her magic wand vibrator right up against her clit. He lubed up a plug and shoved it into her ass. Finally, he clipped some clothespins to her nipples. With each added piece of gear, Kelly moaned, whined or growled, her arousal building ever closer but never reaching the edge.

Satisfied, Mark stood face-to-face with Kelly and flashed a devilish grin. "Now, you just sit tight, while I go take a shower." He then kissed the gag, just as it was muffling her pleading scream. "Don't go anywhere," he teased as he walked past her into the shower.

Kelly squirmed in delicious agony at the multi-pronged assault on her senses. The inability for her to find a position to stay in was swiftly driving her insane. She worried that if Mark took too long in that shower, he may very well return to a braindead fuckdoll. Sometimes, she felt like she already was.

No sooner had Mark started the water than a translucent green image of Madame Kasmira's face appeared in the air before Kelly's eyes, along with the words "refund" and "renew" floating to the side. The image immediately began to move and speak in the old woman's voice. "This is a pre-recorded magical sending. Valued customer, your first month of enjoying Madame Kasmira's spellcraft is at an end. You may now choose whether you wish to refund your purchase, at which point the spell will be broken. If you choose not to refund your purchase, your spell will be automatically renewed and become permanent, and your card will be charged the remaining amount. To refund, please say or tap 'refund."

"RRFMNN! RRRRFMMMNN!" Kelly tried to scream through the gag, but the "recording" continued, unable to make out her intentions.

"...say or tap 'renew.' You have five minutes from the moment this spell appeared to make your selection, at which point your spell will auto-renew. This message will repeat. This is a pre-recorded..."

Kelly continued screaming around the gag to no avail. She fruitlessly attempted to wriggle a hand free from her cuffs, but succeeded only in squirming harder against the insistent dildo in her snatch. She tried to lean forward and touch it with her nose, but it was just too far. The one-bar prison was holding up to its name, and dooming her to an eternity in her magical prison.

She tried to call for Mark, but he clearly couldn't hear the message over the shower. He just chuckled and called back "be patient, pet. I know you've handled worse." After another round of her sobbing, wordless screams, he called out again with "don't worry babe. You'll get your reward as soon as I'm done.

Tears filled Kelly's eyes as the message looped again and again. She was too tired to scream any more, but she kept trying to say "refund" around the dildo in her mouth over and over. Her only chance was for Mark to get back before the time was up. She continued her muffled chant of 'refund' even as her focus inevitably slipped back to all the equipment her husband had strapped her into.

Kelly snapped out of her trance when she heard the shower turn off. The message was still looping! Would Mark make it in time? She renewed her squeals. All that ended up doing was preventing Mark from hearing the message as he took his time drying off. Moments later, the message stopped looping.

"Your session has expired. Your spell will now be renewed. Thank you for choosing Madame Kasmira's."

A wave of energy washed over Kelly, briefly allowing her to feel what all the stimulation she was receiving, inside and out, should have felt like. Blinding pain and sublime pleasure revealed themselves for an instant. The patterns that had been drawn on her body in the magic shop reappeared, glowing bright pink for a moment before abruptly fading. Then it was gone, and her body resumed feeling the infinite caresses. It was done. This was her life now. Forever.

Mark sauntered out of the bathroom to hear her sobbing, but he wasn't worried. She'd been reduced to tears before, and every time she'd later said she'd loved every second of it. "Aww, poor baby," he said, before yanking the butt plug out and throwing it to the ground. "Don't worry, Master will give you what you need." He lubed up his cock and with it swiftly replaced the plug, feeling the one-bar prison still buried in Kelly's adjacent orifice.

Kelly saw stars as Mark rammed his cock into her ass, over and over. Every hole of hers was filled, but this one was filled with him. She didn't make it to his third thrust before cumming. After he removed the clothespins from her nipples and began kneading her breasts from behind while he fucked her, she came again. And again, as he was choking her with one hand and pressing down on the vibe with the other, pistoning in and out of her all the while. The tears that had welled up while he was in the shower were streaming down her face now, but they had turned to tears of joy. Nothing could compare to this feeling. Why had she ever wanted to go back?

Hours (and many positions, devices, and parts of the house) later, Kelly sprawled on the bed and stared at the ceiling while Mark fixed up lunch. As Kelly lay there, her chest heaving with her exhausted breaths, she whispered a word to the empty room.

"Renew."