All Comments on 'Caribbean Fantasy Cruise'

by erossmantic

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

Its about time some of the adventures on this website actually tell about a loving couple. Where the wife is not some cruel, lying,mean bitch who is hellbent on humiliating her husband. Even with the future possibilities of the wife continuing her Bi urges or wanting to to include another male to the mix without the degradation to her spouse.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
hot

'Use of words' comment is apt. Also, Brazilians use Portugese, not Spanish, especially when in the throes of passion. Good ideas, but there is room for improvement in execution. ***** nonetheless!

ckcb4u2ckcb4u2over 12 years ago

As cruise junkies, my wife and I have had similar encounters while on our many caribbean jaunts (although never with a brazilian dream)! This story is hot, and shows how a perfect erotic moment can transform lives. Thank you for reminding me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The start of a swinging/open marriage lifestyle, happens every day right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A cruise to help them reconnect with each other,

and then they add another person? How can adding another person possibly help any marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Details

If they had both cards, how did he get in the room? Also the change from reading the story from her point of view while he was left by the pool is disrupting.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
re: Comments

DWarnock. You deducted a star because that sort of thing only happens in fantasy. In a story on a sex fantasy site. Riiiiiiight. And you deducted two for anal when, in reality, many people have tried anal and most of those women, when they are in the mood for it, prefer anal over vaginal.

And to the recent anonymous, if you read the story, it stated that the husband got a spare card from an attendant or desk clerk.

If a couple has a trusting relationship and is looking to revitalize their sex life, an additional partner can do that. You'll notice, in the story, after the crusie they were monogamous and used the memories of the cruise to enhance their lives. She's surprising him with Gabriela for the weekend.

You people need to get out more, or at least be more accepting.

I thought it was a decent little story. I gave it a four.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
delightful story.

Yep, he got the extra keycard from the desk or a attendant not hard brown do. Anal sex is a huge fantasy amount 80% of men. Most women that like it really love it cause it brings them to a completely different type of orgasm. Alot of couples now days love to bring in a extra person and yes as long as it dis a great experience for them it'll keep there fire burning for awhile with excitement.I truly enjoyed the story definitely forwarding to the wife for her to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story. Some of the best descriptive writing I have seen on the site. I felt like I was there, and definitely wish I was. Even though it is probably a fantasy, it felt honest and real to me as a young married woman. Next step? Book a cruise to surprise my husband with this summer...and then get ready to make fantasies come true.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
I gave it 5*!

It is great and sure a fantasy, but aren't all the stories here? I loved it, erosmantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic story!

I seldom leave comments about erotica but this story deserves a compliment of the highest order. What an erotic adventure between a loving couple. This is a story that invades your consious(sp) mind and takes you on a very pleasurable journey. True or fantasy it was a good read.

NightXXXDemonNightXXXDemonalmost 9 years ago
Oops I meant Ch.2

Jill didn't realize Tony was gonna be first with Gabriela but he have true loyalty to his wife instead of her fir him. Still make chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing story

The amazing part is the deception, of the first greatest orgasm supposedly because of the sex goddess. The reality if she hadn't been so wrapped up in teasing her husband and herself the way she did for the last four weeks it wouldn't have happened that way. The reality also is that Tony the husband would have given her every bit of the same fantastic world changing orgasm and in reality probably better. All in all though a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To Anonymous

Obviously you consider yourself to be some kind of expert at just about everything. I have never seen you leave a positive review about any story, so why don't you just shut the fuck up - nobody wants to hear your stupid rants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-to anonymous

Are you including yourself here too?

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

Seems to be written by a pubescent teen or a realy brain sick one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rubbish

You all know it

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Yeah

what could possibly go wrong. One predatory shark and two guppies.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Rubbish

Rubbish is higher praise than this deserves.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
I liked it.

Loving Wives category can lead to some bitter writing at times. Glad to see you pulled a happy ending out of this one. Passionate monogamy quite often involves love, or some similarly life changing emotional mix. Pair it with commitment to giving mind blowing sexual pleasure to each other, and add another, and you've got an exclusive relationship that includes an exclusive exception. Keep the love and commitment and the numbers matter quite a bit less.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brazilians speak Portuguese, not Spanish. FCS.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
Rubbish?

While swapping and such are not my cuppa, this is one very erotic story. My visits to Literotica are for entertainment, not for instruction, nor for reaffirming my beliefs. I thoroughly enjoyed good writing, consistent characters, and a simple, steady plot. It is, after all, a "Fantasy Cruise." Good, fun story - thank you.

"Come back, erossmantic, come back.".. (shades of "Shane")

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Usual cuck garbage. Nothing new. One Star

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

love good endings

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

SSSOOOOOO HOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous