Caribbean Passion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eh, thanks, Mr. Dave!" said Ramon, with a wink. "This Lucia is something else, right!"

"Well, OK!" added Lucia, feeling exhilarated. It had been a couple of weeks since she last danced and that, plus Ramon's body and the music and...

"Yeah, she's great!" said Richards. Fantastic, he thought. Perhaps I can persuade her to do this more regularly and, with any luck, he might not need the new guy starting next cruise.

Lucia and Ramon walked on through the exit, still getting their breath back. Carmen was standing outside. She looked at Lucia somewhat defensively, thankful that Lucia wasn't being paid for doing that.

"Well, quite a performance," she remarked. "Well done."

"Thanks," replied Lucia, happily. "I guess that won't be happening every time. I can't wait to see your dance number."

"Yeah, right." Carmen breathed in sharply through pursed lips. "Well, I suppose I'd better get ready for it. See you around." With that, she flounced towards the door.

Lucia was surprised but too exhilarated to pay Carmen much heed as she rounded a corner and turned to Ramon. Leaning against the wall, his muscled chest heaved gently in and out as he regained his breath. He smiled at her and gave her a sexy wink. "Well, babe, how was I?"

Lucia smirked at him. "Better than expected."

"Oh, really, senorita?" He grinned. He looked down at Lucia's glistening body, her heaving breasts, long, dark, damp hair. His eyes roved down her dress. The way it clung to her damp skin, sinuous hips and draped her long legs turned him on.

Lucia eyed his strong arms and muscled chest. "You have quite an energy there on the dancefloor." He didn't answer. She looked at his eyes. They had narrowed and now looked at her with a sudden hunger. She felt his desire.

"I can use it in other ways, too," remarked Ramon. His jumpy, playful nature was gone and was now replaced with an expectant, electric energy. His voice was calm yet full of pent-up desire.

Lucia looked at him. She felt his force. Gazing at his smooth, muscled, glistening skin awoke a fierce and raw need in her that licked in flames fanned by the passion of the dance they had just shared. She bit her bottom lip, then, with a boldness that surprised her, suddenly looked straight up at him. "I want to see this energy."

"Come on." Ramon grabbed her hand and strode purposely towards the downward staircase. His strong legs made light work of the stairs and they were on the third floor before Lucia knew it. He pushed her gently against the wall. His hands were around her waist as he felt her curves through the thinness of the fabric. "Having any second thoughts?" he growled.

The feel of Ramon's hands on her abdomen caused Lucia to feel a burning in her pussy, a beating in her heart. It hadn't been long since she had been with Jorge, but the newness of this adventure, this unexpected heat, the passion of the dancing and the energy of Ramon's body seared through her. She had told Jorge they were over, there was no guilt in their parting, so she was free. Stuff it, she thought. "No," she replied.

Ramon, excited at her answer, pulled her on downstairs. They ran down two further flights, before Ramon once again pressed her against the stairwell wall. His hands roved up her body, his big, smooth hands cupping the fullness of her breasts through the material. He clawed at the cloth as a growl escaped his lips. Lucia felt his hands on her aching breasts and let out a groan.

"Let's go to my cabin," panted Ramon.

Nodding, Lucia allowed herself to be led down a further flight of stairs and around a corner to a small door at the end of the corridor. Ramon hurriedly produced a key from his pants and opened the door. Pulling Lucia inside, he closed the door and pushed her up against it.

His hands ran down her sides, over her hips and down to the hem of her dress. Pulling it up to her waist, he exposed her white, silken panties. His hands around her hips, he grabbed her butt with his hands as he buried his face between her thighs, revelling in the silky feel of the material and the hot, musky, urgent smell of her sex. The dampness of the cloth betrayed the heady, intoxicating mix of saltwater and musk-laden honeysuckle that screamed 'woman' in his mind. With a roar, he brought his hands around her front and hooked his thumbs inside the elastic. In one swift movement, Ramon pulled them down to her ankles. Lucia stepped nimbly out of them before Ramon suddenly grabbed her legs and, bending them at the hip and knee, placed them over his stocky shoulders. With a growl, he stood up, pushing Lucia up, her back sliding up the door.

High against the door, she felt Ramon's mouth devour her pussy, his tongue parting her inner lips and licking up across her opening to the tip of her clitoris. The tantalizing contact opened her eyes wide as her hands grabbed the back of his head, partly to steady herself and partly to grind herself against in. His tongue lapped at her wetness, tasting her desire, drinking her essence, filling her mind as she moved her head back and pressed he hips against him, wanting more of his tongue.

He responded, giving her hard, urgent licks of the tongue as the tip encircled her clit, awakening the bud to exquisite sensations. He breathed in, then closed his lips entirely around the urgent nub, rocking his head back and forth. Lucia cried out with pleasure, her pussy glistening, engorged and throbbing with need, the lips inflamed as his tongue rose and fell up and down their length. Then suddenly, the hardness of its tip plunged into her entrance, rapidly igniting a fervent gasp from her mouth as she felt it move quickly in and out.

"Take me," she managed to gasp. Ramon immediately responded, lifting her butt with her hands. She dropped her legs and stood upright on the floor. Ramon took one step back, then quickly undid the button on his waistcoast, ripped it off his torso and let it drop to the floor.

Now she saw his chest in all its glory, the muscled pecs, the tight six-pack and sinewed sides, the thick, muscled biceps and tapered waist. It was smooth and hairless. She immediately placed the palms of her hands on his pecs, feeling their hard muscle, then feeling the pleasing ridge where his pec ended and six-pack began. She ran her hands around his taut sides and kneaded his muscled back, revelling in the masculine physique. Returning to the front, she hurriedly began to undo the top button of his pants.

At this, Ramon gently but firmly pushed her back against the bed behind her, grabbing her dress as he did so, pulling it up and over her arms and off her body. As he busied himself with removing his pants, she unclipped her bra. Her full breasts spilled out, the large areolae darkened with need, nipples pert, hard and wanting.

"Oh, wow," murmured Ramon, as he dropped forward onto Lucia, burying his face in her cleavage, his hands cupping the outside edges. He squeezed and caressed them alternately, and Lucia threw her head back, eyes closed, the better to feel the urgency of his desire. She felt Ramon's tongue again, the hard tip teasing her right nipple, circling her areola, his lips pulling it into a hard point, begging for release. Then his mouth engulfed her nipple as he sucked, thoroughly enjoying the soft flesh yet firmness of her breast tissue. Then he turned his attention to the other breast, the hotness of his breath heating the skin like a sirocco wind.

Her pussy ached for release, dripping and ready, thirsty with desire, wanting to be filled, asking for friction. Sitting up, Lucia boldly grabbed at his underwear, pulling them down the smooth, muscled thighs. Out sprang his urgent cock, with a powerful slap against his abdomen.

It was smaller than she expected, and looked only about five inches, but it was achingly hard, veiny and vascular, the head large, purple and straining. Ramon bent down and pressed himself against her entrance.

Her heart skipped a beat as she felt its pressure. Then suddenly, he pushed inside, the large head sliding past electrified nerve endings, delivering delicious pleasure. She cried out as the shaft slid in and bulbous head probed the walls of her pussy.

There was a second's pause. Then he started, withdrawing out, then pushing in, the glans of his penis providing friction to the nerves near the front. He increased speed, creating a warmth as her juices gave her lubrication, easing the slide and magnifying the pleasure.

Then she felt it. A deep knot of pleasure began to build in her pussy as her arousal increased. She could feel a desire to feel him deep inside her, filling her pussy, overwhelming her mind, a raw, demanding hunger deep in her secret place, longing to be satisfied.

"Deeper," she cried. Ramon pushed harder and increased speed, his cock banging against her public bone, his balls firming up and rising.

He continued banging, jolting Lucia out of her pleasure spiral. It was off-kilter, incessant, dampening her arousal.

Ramon tensed, abruptly stopped, and Lucia felt a spurt of liquid as Ramon ejaculated inside her. He shuddered, collapsing on top of her.

Lucia eyes widened and she pushed up with her hands to move him off her.

Ramon groaned. "That was amazing," he managed.

"If you say so," said Lucia calmly.

Ramon opened his eyes and looked up at her as she stood up by the bed. "Huh?"

"It would have been a lot more amazing if you'd managed to get me off," she retorted.

"Oh! I -"

"Just saying, Ramon." She looked at him. "For a moment there, I thought you really had it. I gave you a chance. It was good for a while." She put on her bra and panties and picked the rest of her clothes off the floor.

"But -"

"Thanks. You're a better dancer than I thought -- but your game needs work." She stood by the door and opened it. "I'm going back to my room now."

"Dressed like that?"

"No problem. I'm just down the hall, on the other side of the ship. I'll be fine." She looked back at him, ready to leave. "Nice try, Ramon." Then she turned and left.

12