Caribbean Passion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pablo thrust in forcefully, the walls of her pussy slick and smooth, caressing the urgent need he felt along its length. Lucia gasped as her pussy took in the full length of him, filling her secret place, his hips touching hers as his cock plunged deep within her. Then he withdrew, creating a gnawing desire as he almost completely exited, leaving just the tip of him inside. Then he thrust in again, forcing another cry from her throat. Pablo's desire for her, insatiably aroused, arose even higher as he withdrew once more. A brief pause as their eyes locked together, then, as she continued to drink in his gorgeous face and hard, muscled chest, he thrust deep inside her, then again, and again, his cock revelling in her wetness. Lucia's mouth opened, voiceless, as he plunged into her again and again, his desire overwhelming him. Her hips moved exactly in time with his, his rhythm perfect, as his hard, powerful cock milked ever-greater pleasure from the walls of her pussy. She was wet, slick with need, her breath panting harder. She felt the excitement rising, her breath becoming ragged, her nipples darkened and swollen, breasts heaving, as she neared orgasm. She closed her eyes, her only thought focused on her overpowering need for release and the exquisite sensations produced by his cock as it continued plunging in and in, again and again. Finally, a wall of sensation rose within her, the wave cresting, getting higher and higher, then suddenly crashing with terrific force, racking her body, which bucked wildly with her release, her hips undulating uncontrollably as she rode her orgasm into a realm of ecstasy and abandon she scarcely knew existed.

12