Caribbean Shower Pt. 02

Story Info
Lust and Love in a Caribbean Shower part 2.
1.6k words
4.23
3.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacques gently laid Ally on the bed. He propped her head up so she could see out the wall of windows and take in the Caribbean sunset. The warm hues reflected on her face, adding to the glow of her recent orgasm. She was relaxed and felt so safe as he sweetly rubbed her calves and feet. She knew he was taking his time, as he always did, building the tension to the breaking point and then pushing her over the top, to the promised land of ecstasy.

Jacques slowly spread her legs and started kissing her knees and thighs. He took a detour to her right hip, and she squealed with delight as he nibbled and licked the sensitive spot. Her body immediately started to respond and she grabbed his fingers and pushed them inside, so he could see how turned on she was. It would not take much to take her over the top.

But he was in no hurry to take his hard thick cock and bury it in her. He went back to just looking at her vulva, he touched each part and spoke lovingly of the beauty and pleasure he had experienced with each one. He moved from the perineum and vagina, to the labia, clitoris, and mons. He tenderly caressed each and lovingly inhaled Ally's sex, taking in his favorite musty, earthy scent rising from her cunt. He drove her crazy with how slowly he moved, but he enjoyed each moment, absorbing all her body had to say, learning what she wanted but never said. He was an expert in Ally and knew exactly when to move forward.

Her restlessness and pleading eyes told him now was the time. He placed his hand on her mons and held it there for ten seconds. He manipulated it a bit from side to side and then made figure eights starting just above her clitoris and over the one hip and then back and over to the other hip. Ally relaxed and her hips opened wider as did her pussy.

Jacques just smiled at her as his hands started sliding up from her opening all the way to her pubis. One hand, already oiled, went up and the other hand followed and they kept rotating with one other. She gave him that look, it was taking too long, but he wouldn't rush. He then took her outer lips between a v in his fingers and went down either side of her vulva, softly massaging the sensitive pussy lips. He asked her to talk about how it felt, also to breathe and to move as she wanted. She moaned deeply and kept saying "fuck, fuck, fuck it feels so good." His thumbs then went up to and then around her clit, one at a time on either side. Now she started moaning for real and her hips rose, trying to put his thumb directly on her pearl. He was enjoying her pleasure too much to allow that. Still, he saw the need on her face, and the sweet agony of her building orgasm. He brought his mouth to the opening of her vagina. He made his tongue flat and slowly went from the opening up to but not onto the bud. Over and over, occasionally darting his long, sensitive tongue into the folds of her cunt, seeking the spot on the top of her vagina loaded with pleasure nerves. When he struck gold she would shout yes and thrust her cunt onto his face. He loved it, but he knew her and her need.

He moved his lips to her clit and formed an O and slowly sucked in her bud, the hood and surrounding skin. He held it exposing the whole to his tongue. The tip touched and circled this sensitive bouquet of hers. She was begging now, shouting his name to fuck her with his tongue. He obliged, flicking the tip over the hood and clit with growing intensity. He felt her body tense, her ass clench, her back arch and head snap back. But her eyes told the tale as did her breath. Flick, eyes shiver, flick, breath goes ragged, flick eyes roll back, flick no breath, flick "unnnnn, oh god oh god oh god, oh fuck me Jacques fuck me." Flick and her hand grabbed his head and pressed his face into her gushing pussy. It was too much and all her tension found one second to explode. She yelled out her pleasure and wrapped her legs around his neck, holding him in place. No more flicks and he slowly released her. He still licked lightly on her labia and around the opening, taking in the wetness and slurping it into his mouth.

Ally put her hands on his head and pulled his face to hers. She mouthed thank you and then devoured his lips and her cum. She must have come 4 or five times in just a few seconds, the intensity and the sweetness were beyond words. Only Jacques could ever create such pleasure. Now she was ready to return the favor, she loved the way his cock fit in her mouth, It was so full and round, the perfect length when she deep throated him, she never gagged just enjoyed his glans on the back of her throat, so fucking sexy she always told him.

Ally basked in the afterglow of Jacque's exquisite cunnilingus. He gave her a cool drink of water and softly stroked her face, his gaze said it all, he adored her. She sat up and pushed him onto his back. She lay her body on top of him, teasing his mouth with her breasts, he hungrily reached for them. She let her wet pussy glide on top of his stiff penis. The solid cock split her lips and she wriggled and teased his hard erection.

Ally wasn't about to let him inside her yet and she slid down his body until her mouth met his glistening glans. His precum covered the head of his penis and she greedily lapped it up. This made him start to thrust, longing for her whole mouth to take him in. She blew cool air onto the straining purple head causing Jacques to shiver. His penis was thick at the base and his veins popped out as it tapered smoothly to the wide head.

Ally held his beautiful cock and admired his erection. She bent over, her eyes locked on his, and made a circle with her lips and pushed his cock into her mouth like he was entering her pussy. She kept pushing her head lower and she used her tongue to press the top of his cock against the roof of her mouth. He said it felt like he was locked into her mouth, only she knew this trick and his head felt the ripples on the roof and it made him buck against her mouth.

She went up and down for a minute, rubbing the glans against her hard but wet palate. It was so intense Jacques started to shake. She eased up and used her lips alone as she pushed his cock against her tongue and all the way back in the mouth. She never gagged and he loved it when his dick hit the back of her throat and even went down further as she buried her face into his crotch. He couldn't help himself, he grabbed her head and held it still, with her eyes still locked on his, he fucked her face with abandon.

His balls started to pull up into his scrotum and he could feel his orgasm was starting to build. He told Ally how wonderful and amazing she was and how her blow job was so incredible, it could be her talent in the Miss America contest, she would win hands down.

She kept the suction on his cock and then used the ice cream lapping and circling to heighten the sensation on the tip of his cock. She felt his cock swell and tremble, he arched his back and he called her name over and over again and told Ally he was coming. She was ready and greedily swallowed his cum but saved some to lubricate his cock and she gently lapped at the spot just under and behind the head, he couldn't take more on the head itself. His jizz kept easing out and she cupped her tongue to hold as much as she could. She crept up his body and planted her lips on his. She swirled his spunk onto his lips and into his mouth. He loved sharing her banquet and found his own cum to be so hot. He even started to feel his cock rebound and Ally's warm pussy resting on the recovering dick definitely felt amazing. He called her his Amazing Ally and her love making was so wonderful, he thought he needed to keep it a secret, it wasn't fair to the rest of the guys out there to keep her a secret, but it was just too dangerous to let anyone know of her incredible oral skills.

Ally continued to keep her lips on Jacques mouth, not willing to lose the electricity which surged between then. He reached out to the ice bucket and pulled out one of his tropical punches. Rum, coconut water, and island fruits meant to restore her strength, rejuvenate her juices, and help her stay relaxed. She broke from his mouth to imbibe and guzzled it after the first sip. She shared her last gulp with him and their tongues entwined. Their pleasure was just getting started and they both were delighted to be together.