Caribbean Shower

Story Info
Lust and love in a shower overlooking the Caribbean.
1.2k words
4.11
5.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was hot. Yes St Lucia was warm, but she was hot. Five foot five, big brown eyes, long blonde hair in a braid. The bright yellow sundress clung to her curves showing her sweet round ass and full but firm breasts. Oh the boys had looked at the super short, "fuck me" dress and their eyes followed her. But she had no interest in the grubby, leering boys, she wanted a man.

The house where she was dropped off was spectacular. It was on a bluff overlooking the cerulean Caribbean. After her travel she stripped and dropped the sundress and lacy panties on the bed and entered the massive bathroom. A deep tub and enormous marble shower greeted her. The shower had multiple nozzles and each greeted Ally in the perfect spot. The lowest streamed onto her pussy while the next up matched her breasts and the top rained down on her face and hair. She let them spray her back as she looked out the wall of windows at the waves and crystal blue water. She then turned around and the sprays all connected with her erogenous spots. The warm spray hitting her pussy lips caused a slight buzz on her clit but her sensitive nipples shivered as the spray circled them. Her eyes were closed as the top shower head gently fell on her hair.

She felt her clit swelling and her touch revealed her internal wetness, which spiderwebbed on her finger tips. She brought them to her lips and enjoyed the salty, musty taste of her wetness. She thought of how she might relieve the mounting sexual tension and whether her fingers would be enough to satisfy. But with her eyes closed she felt a cool breeze on her calves as the shower door opened carefully. She was about to turn around as fear gripped her, but the soft French accent and hands on her shoulders stopped her. The voice was kind and gentle, mature and meliflous. He simply said "your pleasure has begun, may I assist in making it complete?" Ally simply nodded letting the water keep her eyes closed.

He saw where the jets were pointed and he slid his hands down her back until he had each round ass cheek firmly in his large hands. He pulled them apart and her cheeks spread, as did her pussy lips, making an opening for the warm spray. He twisted her bottom from side to side and the spray went between the inner and outer lips causing her to shiver involuntarily. He manuevered her to then have the spray pulse just below her clit, Her knees started to quaver and and she couldn't stop her breathy moan.

He moved one hand up just above her waist and twisted her upper torso in a a way which caused the middle jet to circle her areola and only barely spray her tight, hard nipples. it was almost too much and he hadn't touched them.

Using his left hand, he push her ass down so the stream was on her clit and then he caused it to circle around her pearl. Her breath was catching in her throat and she was beginning to shiver and quake. She was losing control with this man driving her pleasure like someone who knew her every hot spot.

His soft accented voice said, "Let yourself go, I have you, you are safe with me, I'll never let you fall". That was all it took and her head shot back, landing on his broad shoulders. water was streaming over her face but she opened her mouth longing for his lips and tongue to join her ecstasy. He kept his hands where they were, insuring the pleasure would not be diminished. Such a patient and wonderful man. Ally felt his fullness against her ass, but he made no effort to pleasure himself though it was obvious the effect she had on him.

Again his words brought her such tension and release, all he said was "come for me Ally, come. Yes, let it flow, let yourself fall into it, I have you.". Her body shook and her knees gave out, she could not hold herself up and could not stop the exquisite waves pulsing over and over again. Her cunt contracted repeatedly, her eyes squeezed shut her head to one side, immobile. She heard him say "breathe," it seemed minutes since she last did, the pleasure was so overwhelming. Her hands spasmed and she lost control, they found his cock and she held on for dear life. She had never had such an experience. It was perfect, the shower was perfect, the choppy sea was perfect, his hands were perfect and she simply melted into him even with the hard cock between them. He was welcoming and comforting and the feeling of being home was so strong.

Ally finally had the strength to turn around and open her eyes to this incredible man. As expected, it was Jacques, the owner of the villa and her favorite lover. She adored him and he was such a gentle, and complete lover. They never fucked, they only made love to one another, slow and complete like she had never experienced with other men. He ruined her as she always came first and he would bring her to the edge and over it again and again in so many different ways. It was never the same way twice, always fresh and never contrived. He simply listened to her body and to her voice as he discovered all her special spots - her neck, it wasn't fair when he nibbled her neck. The forearms, the soft area just below the areola, her toes, which she never knew before him and her right hip was very sensitive too.

Of course he was the master of oral pleasure and he would spend hours drawing her pleasure out with his lips and tongue. He always told her how beautiful her pussy was and how he adored her scent, it was his aphrodisiac and he enjoyed nothing more than her hips writhing on his face as he sucked and nibbled on her clitoris.

She knew she was in for a special night as they toweled each other off and he then carried her to the bed and the amazing view of the water and sunset. Theirs was more than a physical connection, their hearts and minds fit so well together, it was so easy. Each respected and listened to the other, giving them room to be whatever they chose to be. They loved their undefined times together, just letting them unfold with freedom and trust and exquisite moments of pleasure. She didn't trust love but she trusted Jacques. She never felt the need to just fuck him, feed him and leave him.

They were just two birds free on the ocean breeze, never constrained with labels but seemingly always drawn back to one another when needed most. This feeling was better than any moment Ally had ever felt, better than proclamations of love and endearments whispered during sex. Only Jacques held that special spot in her heart. He safely held her secrets and she his. He understood her moods and needs for encouragement and support, but he never placed any obligations on her. She never understood how he could love her unconditionally, good and bad, weak and strong, wicked and kind, all of her, but he did. It was the safest, happiest place she had ever been and she adored him, willingly giving all of herself to him and their treasured friendship.