Carina Pt. 04

Story Info
Student night out.
1.1k words
4.65
2.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/27/2022
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers

We'd decided to head into the city, as it was freshers week. Freshers is there, to help new students settle in at university. Unfortunately Kate wouldn't be joining us, as she was away with her husband, on their holidays.

It was my idea, and Ruth and Susie were happy to go along with it. Ruth's husband had volunteered to take us there, and to pick us up.

Susie texted, to say they were outside, in the car. I checked my make-up and hair, before heading out. Getting in the back of the car, beside Susie, both girls complemented me on my outfit. I was wearing a beige mini skirt, and matching crop top. Ruth's husband was having a good look, in his rear view mirror.

Frank dropped us off, and we headed to the nearest pub. It was a lovely summer evening, with plenty of folk out.

We were getting plenty of comments, and looks from guys. Most were idiots, obviously unable to handle their drink. Ruth was starting to feel uncomfortable, so we decided to head somewhere a bit quieter.

We ended up at a pub, called The Vic. It had bouncers on the door, which bode well. It wasn't as packed, as the previous one.

"This is better," Ruth told us, as we sat down for a drink.

I noticed four guys, kept looking over at us. One of them came over and asked if we wanting a drink. We said yes, and I asked him, if they'd like to join us.

They were very charming, and were in the last year of university. It was getting late, so Ruth phoned Frank to come and pick us up.

"We're having a party, back at our place. You are all welcome to come," Tim told us.

Tom, John and Mark pleaded with us to come. I was all for it, but Ruth and Susie weren't keen.

Frank turned up, so we said our goodbyes. We headed out to meet him, but I had a change of heart. I told them I'd stay, and would get a taxi back. They tried to change my mind, but I wasn't for turning. In the end, Susie said she'd stay with me, so Ruth and Frank headed home.

We headed back inside, and re-joined the guys. They were so pleased, we had changed our minds.

"Let's get one more round in, then get this party started," Tom said.

I could feel a hand on my leg, and I knew there and then, I'd be getting fucked tonight. We finished up, and headed for their place.

The party had already started, when we arrived. We were introduced to everyone, and were given a drink. Tim was sat next to Susie, and I was with the other three on the sofa. The other three couples, were up dancing.

Tom had his hand on my leg, while John had his on my shoulder. Mark started dancing in front of me. He was so hot, and was gyrating, seductively in front of me. Looking over at Susie, she was kissing Tim. I turned to John, and kissed him on the lips. His hand moved down to my boob. I felt Tom's hand move up my thigh, so I opened my legs. They had a good view of my thong, by now. My nipples were getting tweaked by John, as Tom's fingers started rubbing my clit. Checking on Susie again, she was looking at me with a smile. She then left the room with Tim, heading upstairs.

Mark grabbed my hand, and I stood up. He started to kiss me, his hands on my ass. John came behind me, touching my tits. My nipples were rock hard, by now.

"Let's go upstairs, it will be more comfortable," Mark told me.

We headed up, followed by John and Tom. I could hear moans coming from a room, as we passed. Was that Susie, I wondered. Mark opened the door to his room, and I stepped inside. Tom and John joined me in the room, along with Mark.

Once inside, the boys were all over me. I could feel my clothes, being removed. A hand went between my legs, and I was pretty wet by now. I went on my knees, and started to remove John's trousers. He had a lovely cock, and I started sucking it. Tom was next, as I started sucking his cock. It was about the same size as John, but was slightly thicker. I alternated between both their cocks. They were loving my lips on their shafts.

"Are you ready for Mark?" they both asked.

Mark started removing his pants, as I was sucking their cocks. I looked towards him, and couldn't believe the size of his cock. It must have been about 9 inches long, and was very thick.

Mark sat on the bed, stroking his big cock. I stood up and bent down, to suck it. John came behind me, and put his inside me. I let out a moan, as he started to fuck me. He was playing with my tits, as he was fucking me hard. Mark's cock was in my mouth, as he was doing this. It wasn't long before John pulled out, and came all over my ass. It was now Tom's turn to fuck me. I was so wet, as he stretched my pussy. I could feel John's cum dripping down the crack of my ass. Tom pulled his cock out of my pussy, then started to fuck my ass hole. He came deep inside me.

I turned to face Tom and John, and licked their cocks clean. It was Marks turn now, and I couldn't wait to feel his big cock inside me. I lay on the bed, and opened my legs wide. Tom and John were either side of me, as I started sucking their cocks, making them hard again. Mark slowly inserted his length into me. I gasped, as he went deep inside me. My pussy was getting nice and stretched, as he started to fuck me. I had my mouth full with two cocks. I could feel my orgasm coming, as Mark thrusted deep and fast. John and Tom were pretty close to coming also. Their cum filled my mouth up, as I had a massive orgasm. Mark pulled out, and I finished him off with my mouth. Cum was dripping out, as he came big time.

I sucked and licked, all three cocks dry. They all agreed, I was fucking hot, and wanted to meet up again.

I showered and changed, then headed downstairs. Susie was waiting for me.

"Take it you had fun?" she asked me.

"You wouldn't believe the half of it," I laughed.

The boys arranged a taxi for us, and we headed home. We swapped stories on the way. Susie was glad, that she had joined me. Might have to do this again, I thought.

Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers