Carina Pt. 03

Story Info
Weekend away.
1.6k words
4.62
4.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/27/2022
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers

Myself and Kate arranged to meet once a month for some fun. We'd always end up back at my place for some hot sex.

It was the middle of summer, and we had decided to go to London for a long weekend. We gave her husband the excuse that we were going to see a show. As it turned out, we did go to a show, but we also got up to plenty of mischief.

We travelled down on Friday by train, then got a taxi to our 5-star luxury hotel in the centre of London.

"I've got a little surprise for you tonight, darling," Kate whispered in my ear.

I gave her a kiss, which I'm sure the taxi driver noticed. Pulling up outside the hotel, the concierge collected our travel bags while I paid the driver. He got a good view of my cleavage.

We checked in and were shown to our room. After tipping the concierge, we were at last alone. I was looking out the window when Kate came behind me. She started kissing my neck, while one hand started playing with my tits. It felt so nice to feel her close to me. Her other hand went under my short skirt, and she started rubbing my pussy, my thong allowing her easy access. My pussy was already wet. I turned around to face her and gave her a long, passionate kiss.

"We really should get ready for dinner, Kate," I whispered to her.

"Okay, spoil sport," she replied.

We had a shower together, washing each other down. She'd started working out more at the gym, and her body was so tight.

Tonight I would be wearing a black maxi dress that had a split on one side and high heels. Kate was wearing a blue velvet minidress.

We certainly got plenty of looks from the gentleman and one or two ladies at dinner. After our meal, we headed to the bar for a few drinks.

Kate picked us out a table, while I went for the drinks. I ordered us a rum and coke each and returned to find Kate chatting with a couple of guys. She introduced them to me. Ian was around thirty, six feet tall, and very well built. Sam was about the same age as Ian, slightly smaller, and quite slim. He was also black and seemed really keen on Kate. They pulled up two chairs, and we all got to chatting. Ian sat next to me and was great fun. We all got along really well, but alas, they had to leave.

"We have a big meeting tomorrow for our company, so it's best we turn in for the night," Ian told us.

They'd set up an IT company together and were meeting investors to expand the company. Ian suggested we meet up once they were done. We said that would be great, but it would need to be after our show. The boys asked if we'd like to meet at their place, and they'd cook us a meal. We agreed and exchanged numbers before saying good-night.

"It looks like you and Sam got along well," I told Kate, once we were in the lift.

"Like wise, with you and Ian," she replied.

She then kissed me, her tongue teasing mine.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" she asked.

I'd completely forgotten about it, but I said yes. Once in our room, we slowly removed each other's clothes. We got into bed and started kissing again, our hands exploring each other. I was more than turned on, as was she.

"OK, close your eyes," she ordered me, and then I heard her open her bedside cabinet.

"Here is your surprise, sexy," and I opened my eyes.

She was holding a massive, double-ended black dildo. It must have been around 12 inches long.

"Hmmm, I like the look of that," I told her.

She lubricated it with oil and then told me to lie down. Opening my legs for her, she started licking my already wet pussy. Her tongue felt great exploring my hole. She looked at me and asked if I was ready for it.

"Yes, please, Kate," I replied.

I opened my legs even wider as I felt her rub the tip of the dildo against my pussy lips. Slowly, she started inserting it into my willing cunt. It was nice and thick as she moved it in and out. With the dildo half-way inside me, she then positioned herself to take the other half. We slowly started to ride it, rubbing our pussies together, when it was completely inside each of us. Eventually we had a massive orgasm, and then started licking our cum off it.

"That was a fantastic surprise, Kate. "Thank you so much."

"I loved feeling that big black dildo stretching my pussy," she replied.

I asked her if she would let Sam fuck her. She was slightly taken aback by this and started to blush.

"I'm married; don't tempt me," she laughed.

We eventually fell asleep.

The next day was a lovely sunny day, so we decided to do some shopping. We spent far too much on clothes, but what the hell? It was my treat, and hubby wouldn't mind.

Back at the hotel, we got ready for the show. Kate had bought a new white mini dress, and she looked so sexy in it. With matching 5-inch heels, she would certainly be turning heads tonight. I'd bought a leather, low-cut dress with ankle boots. Kate was certainly impressed; I was just hoping Ian would be.

We both enjoyed the show immensely. After a couple of drinks in the bar, we headed out to meet Ian and Sam at their place.

Their apartment overlooked the Thames. Ian answered the door and showed us inside. He gave us a guided tour, and we were both impressed. Sam was busy cooking, and Kate offered to help him.

The meal was delicious, and we were all having a great time. The two of them were perfect hosts. Ian couldn't keep his eyes off of me. "Good," I thought to myself. We retired to the lounge with drinks in hand.

I was sitting with Ian, and across from us sat Kate and Sam. Ian's hand was resting on my thigh, and I was ready for more. He looked into my eyes, and we kissed passionately, our tongues playing with each other. His hands started caressing my tits, making my nipples nice and hard. My hand rested on his cock, and I could feel how hard he was. He was very big, and I couldn't wait to feel him inside me. I'd not had a cock in some time. I looked over at Kate, and she was already sucking Sam's black cock. He was pretty big, and she sounded like she was enjoying it. So much for "I'm married, Carina."

I stood up and slowly removed my dress, so Ian could see my whole body. He loved what he saw and stood up, using his tongue on my rock-hard nipples. Going on my knees, I removed his trousers and exposed his big cock. He was around nine inches long, slightly bigger than Sam, and was nice and thick. He removed his shirt, and he was cleanly shaven all over. His body was unbelievable; he obviously worked out a lot. I started sucking his cock, managing to get most of it in my mouth. Looking over at Kate, she was now getting fucked by Sam's black cock, who was pounding her hard. She looked over at me and had a big orgasm. Sam sat down, so Kate could mount him.

I grabbed Ian's hand and sat him down next to Sam. I gave Kate a passionate kiss, then mounted Ian's big cock.

"You two girls are so hot and naughty," Ian said.

We were now riding the two of them, while we kissed each other. It wasn't long before we both came at the same time. I then lay down, and it was Sam's turn to fuck me. It was the first black cock I'd experienced. Ian bent Kate over and slid his big cock inside her. She let out a loud moan, enjoying his size. Sam was sucking my nipples while driving his cock deep inside me. Once again, it wasn't long before I came. Kate wasn't far behind, as Ian fucked her hard from behind.

"I want you both to fuck me," I told them.

I told Ian to lie down so I could mount him. Sam was going to take me from behind. I'd never had anal before, but I wanted to try it. Kate was playing with my clitty as I took Ian's length. Sam slowly entered my anus, which I found sore at first. Once I got used to it, I wanted his whole length.

Both guys were fucking me hard, their cocks filling both holes. My pussy was so wet, and I had a massive orgasm. Kate swapped places with me. It was her turn to be double-teamed. Her clitty was rock hard, and my fingers went to work on her. It wasn't long before she came big time. We finished the boys off as they came into our mouths. It felt hot kissing Kate after, with their cum dripping from our mouths.

We showered and changed, then said our goodbyes. It was late, and we had an early train journey back home. Back at the hotel, we went straight to our room. After changing for bed, it wasn't long before we drifted off to sleep. We both agreed it was a great weekend.

Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers