All Comments on 'Caring for Sheridan Manor Pt. 02'

by flyingbluejay

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CharmadilloCharmadilloover 1 year ago

I've been looking forward to a second chapter and you didn't disappoint! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sweet and sexy! Keep writing!! 10/10

flyingbluejayflyingbluejayabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Charmadillo thank you so much! I had planned on getting it out much much faster but, you know, life. Hoping to get part three out much sooner. If anyone's got ideas leave them here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for part 2.

I really like this story, the confidence and knowledge compared with the eagerness and innocence.

I enjoyed the spanking, not harsh or nasty but exciting and dominating, but even as she was spanked Sophie was safe, and so excited!

Not a new topic, butch tough girl meets delicate newbie, but there was a freshness to the telling.

So thank you and please roll out part 3!

Sexykitty513Sexykitty513about 1 year ago

Omg I love part 1 and this is amazing! I've been a fan ever since I found part one, and it never fails to get me off. So hot and I can't wait for part 3! Maybe Roslyn ties Sophie to the king sized bed and teases her with orgasm denial until finally allowing release? Either way I can't wait!

toesucker1toesucker110 months ago

This was so vividly hot. I loved it.

“Never know when you might need clean fingers.” Yes, Ros sure has her act together.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster10 months ago

So much more vivid in this chapter. I absolutely loved how Ros is teaching her. Very lovely.

Bravo!

Beejay3Beejay39 months ago

Ah, ….what an awakening!

Both of them lucky!

For future endeavours….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflyingbluejay@flyingbluejay
25-year-old femme living in the Rockies. Writing female-centered and LGBTQ+ erotica with themes of submission, exhibitionism, power play, and more. Check out my novellas here, the home for full-length, completed versions of the chapters published on literotica: https://amazo...