Caring for Sheridan Manor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie didn't take her eyes off my face until I came down from the high of her contact. When my eyes met hers, she was smiling through blushed cheeks and messy hair. Then she lifted up her fingers, slick with the flavor of me, and licked them off. It was mesmerizing to be savored like that.

Finally, her pale breasts still free in the moonlight, she asked, "Good?"

I sat up and caught my breath for a minute. "You know it was, but I'll tell you anyway." I kissed her softly, just pressing our lips together like we were innocent kids again. "Perfect. Unexpected and perfect."

She kissed me one last time and smiled again, clearly proud of herself. "Let's get back, then?"

I touched her cheek and replied, "Just one second. Lie down with me."

And she did. Both of us half naked, she curled on her side, resting a hand on my stomach and sighing into my ear. I kissed her forehead. We looked up at the sky for a few minutes. I wondered fretfully if she'd leave once the remodel was over. Prayed to a God I didn't believe in that she wouldn't.

Ultimately, though, her soft sighs and content breaths kept me present in the truck's bed. Instead of my fears, I imagined what it would be like to live like this in that big old house I'd always loved. To wander those halls hand in hand, to till the garden together, to kiss without secrecy over the stove.

But we still had to go back tonight.

12