Carla(4) Beach Fun

Story Info
Carla's picnic on the beach turns sexy.
1.3k words
3.71
3.7k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eh99nz
eh99nz
9 Followers

Carla and I got back to the car: by now our clothes were soaked with sweat. We grabbed our clothes bag from the car and went into the large toilet and closed the door. Carla's hands went over my neck and she lent in and kissed me on the lips. I returned the favour and we started gently making out. "Lets undress.. but get ready for the beach". Carla whispered into my ear. I carried on kissing Carla and gently lifted her running top over her shoulders, then I started kissing her neck as my hands moved down to her bra which was covering her bust so tightly that I could see her nipples. I moved my hands under the front of Carla's bra and playfully found her nipples, then pulled the bra over Carla's head.

I could see that Carla's nipples were erect, so I started kissing them and my free hand wandered into Carla's shorts and probed her pussy which was very wet. I reached down and pulled Carla's shorts to her feet so now she was naked.

Carla kissed me open mouthed and as we carried on kissing, her hands reached down and found my shorts' drawstrings and untied them. In one move, Carla dropped both pairs of shorts to my feet and, on the way down, gave my cock a quick kiss.

Carla bent over and found the leopard print set she'd shown me earlier which exposed her clit to me. I stood behind Carla and put my cock into it and Carla lent back so I was nearly fully in. I pulled Carla back and grabbed her boobs and started thrusting, Carla turned her head and I kissed her open mouth. Now we were passionately kissing as Carla's pussy squeezed my cock. Soon, our kisses were very hard and fast, likewise Carla's squeezes as I pushed against Carla's tightening pussy.

I could feel my balls tighten and Carla said "I want you to fill me so I can walk down the beach dripping" and kissed me even harder. This caused my cock to squirt into her which, in turn made Carla come. Carla pulled me out of her and we kissed gently for a few minutes to wind down.

Carla put the set on. I was impressed that its strings were able to hold up her bust and the pads were just large enough to protect her nipples.

I put on my speedos and said to Carla "that bra looks good on you". Carla replied "normally, I don't like speedos for guys, but this one really sets me off"

Now I could see Carla in her glory - her large breasts barely supported by the bra and her pussy just covered by the bottoms. I could see a drip of my cum sliding out of Carla's bottoms. Carla reached down and scooped it out with her finger and sucked it up. My cock was now very hard again and Carla said "wow - hard so soon".

This beach was rather crowded, so we went round the headland to the next beach. I knew this beach would be less crowded and its more "adult" - and it was: there were only a few couples and several solo ladies sunbathing and some of the ladies were already topless. I could see Carla's nipples protruding from the bra and Carla could see my cock straining against the speedos.

We found a spot at the far end of the beach - this was good at it was both close to the water and we could see the rest of the beach. We laid out our picnic and lay on the ground feeding each other. From our vantage point, we could see some of the couples on the beach in each others' laps kissing and a few in the sea making out too. The way that some of the couples were making out and moving made us wonder whether they were discretely screwing too.

After a while, Carla decided she'd rather sit on my lap and kiss me: I wondered what would happen as usually Carla sitting on my lap involves me in her. Carla sat on my lap and we started making out. We started gently, but my cock was hard and it was pressing on Carla's clit. Our tongues started exploring each other's mouths, but we kept our hands to ourselves given the crowded beach. Carla started gently moving up and down my encased cock - like a little lap dance, which only made my cock harder and I could see Carla's bikini bottoms getting wet. This made Carla more horny and she started kissing me deeper which I returned and led to a circle of each turning the other on more.

At the top of the next rise in Carla's lap dance, Carla rose slightly higher and reached inside my speedos and slid my cock out of the side. She then used her hand to gently slide aside her bottoms as she then slid down onto my cock. Our kissing continued into slow, deep frenching which made my cock harder inside Carla. Carla was gently rising and squeezing my cock as I was making short thrusts. We were trying to be discrete and looking around at the other couples made us more horny as we were now sure that a few of them were doing more than just kissing too. I said to Carla "finish up here, or in the sea"? Carla kissed me harder, but undid her bra strap. In one move, Carla lifted off me and with her hand slid my cock back into my speedos.

As Carla stood up, she grazed my chest with her now bra-less tits. We got up and walked hand-in-hand down the beach. Seeing Carla's tits bounce was making my cock strain against my speedos. At several points, Carla's hand dropped and grazed my encased cock. It was now clear that most of the "make out" couples were gently screwing too - and a few of the ones in the sea were too judging by their up and down rhythms.

We got into the water at at waist depth, but moved to the side of the bay so we could see everything - this was a turn on for both of us and our first time making love in public, but not at a beach as our lovemaking on our first date was at an empty nudist beach. I put my hands over Carla's neck and kissed Carla on her open mouth. As Carla returned the kiss, her nipples dug into my chest and she starting frenching me again, she reached under the water and slid my erect cock out of the side of my speedos and into her bottoms so that "I" could touch her pussy lips whilst kissing her.

As our frenching became more passionate, my cock probed Carla's pussy lips and I could hear Carla gently start to moan as my cock found her clit. I dropped down slightly so that my cock would centre on Carla's pussy lips and then stood up. Now my cock was fully in Carla's pussy, I kissed Carla harder and gently started thrusting. Carla responded with a harder kiss and her pussy started to gently squeeze my cock.

From our vantage point, we could see that several other couples in the water seemed to be moving in a discrete fucking motion and this was turning us on. Our kissing became deeper - albeit slowly to be discrete and my still-growing cock's thrusts were replied to by Carla's pussy squeezing harder. Soon my balls started twitching as they were ready to fire cum into Carla. Carla whispered "cum" and kissed me harder as her pussy squeezed my cock hard. I discretely thrusted deeper and felt my cock twinge as I came. At the same time, she discretely moaned hard as her pussy made the final orgasmic squeezes on my cock.

With my cock still inside her, we stood in the water for a few more minutes making out, then I disengaged and we swam for a bit before returning to the beach. As we were returning, a few couples were walking back holding hands and one of the ladies winked at us as if to say "we saw you fucking"

eh99nz
eh99nz
9 Followers