Carla's Bistro Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs are springing her up and her weight slams down on me. She is grunting, trying to hold her orgasm just like I am. I am straining hard to hold off. I fail. I shoot six ropes of baby batter into her womb. Thrust after thrust shoots rope after rope of cum into her body. After the forth, her body stops moving. She is frozen at the bottom of a stroke, fully impaled on my glistening cock. I feel her fluids running around my cock, mixing with my fluids.

I notice the door is open wide enough for two sets of eyes to witness our coupling. They both have fingers on clits, working them hard. I let Kim fall on my body and the opposite side of my bruised ribs. Her arms are loosely around me, she doesn't have the ability to hold me yet. Mom wins by orgasming first. Carla isn't far behind. They both have bra and panties on and both sets of panties are wet with fluids.

Mom has no interest in Kim, so she bends over and inhales my cock, then lets it out to lap up the fluids on the sides. Carla goes deep inside Kim for our mixed juices. Kim seems mildly shocked and annoyed, but I see her contracting her stomach muscles to expel our combines fluids for her best friend.

Mom smiles at us, "If I was half as happy as Kim looks now, I completely understand how you two knew about me and John. Damn Kim, try to make it look like you have been fucked before."

Kim laughs, "I have never been fucked like that before. Guys used me and then set me aside when they had enough. It was fun making the decisions and deciding how long, what speed, and when to climax. Nobody has ever let me do that."

Now I get the huge hug. She held me long and hard.

When she releases me, Kim gave orders, "John, you are staying in bed today although you can have breakfast with us. Carla and I have a Bistro to open." She looks hard at mom. "You, no playing today. Carla hasn't had a turn and she needs him fully functional. I am not cutting you off, I just want Carla to have a special evening."

Mom nods her head, "I will start breakfast."

Ham and cheese omelets, country potatoes, bacon, and cinnamon and sugar toast. Carla is picking at her food, she seemed disinterested.

Mom instructs her, "You better eat up honey, you will have a busy day today and tonight you will need a ton of energy. He isn't getting anything from me."

Carla asks, "I want to, but part of me tells me it's wrong."

I am pretty sure she isn't talking about the eggs.

I explain, "If you aren't 100% sure, then we don't do it. It's that simple. We can't undo it. This is a commitment to you and me. I will love you either way, unconditionally. Part of me hopes you do walk away, find a better guy, and be happy for the rest of your life. We can wait, there is nothing that says we can't wait a day, a week, a year, or a decade. It's a big step. Until you are ready, I won't touch you more than as a sister."

Carla gets up, puts the dishes in the dishwasher, then says, "I am going to shower and get dressed. Hurry up, Kim." She walks upstairs.

Kim looks at mom and asks questioningly, "Tonight after dinner?"

Mom looks at Kim confidently, "Without a doubt. She knows we are OK with it. She has wanted this for years, she is second-guessing herself. She may rape him before dinner."

I look at them shaking my head, "It's not rape when it's consensual."

They both laugh at me. Kim goes up to shower and dress.

Mom says to me, "Take your pill and go to bed. While they are gone I plan to take a nap with you. It feels terrific when you hold me. I will be gone before they get back or you wake up. Just thought I would let you know what happened if you smell my perfume.

Chapter 9 -- Carla's Turn

It's early Monday afternoon. I can hear mom watching the TV, I can smell her perfume. I smell way too much on me. I gingerly get out of bed and take a shower. I put on an old football jersey and a pair of shorts. I walk downstairs barefoot and sit down on the couch.

While looking straight ahead at the TV mom says, "I have to tell him."

I do a doubletake, "You what?" I know what she means.

Mom still won't look at me, "When your father gets home, I have to tell him. I have never lied to him before."

Not looking at mom anymore, I say, "Yup, out of state school is looking much better. For the summer I can stay with Kim, she won't mind. Where are you going to go?"

Mom sighs, "No friend will take me in after they hear what I did, I will be sleeping in my car or a shelter."

I suggest, "Maybe you should wait until after we build the stuff for Carla. She doesn't have to suffer because of us. It will certainly affect my job prospects. I deserve it, dad doesn't deserve what I did to him. He didn't do anything wrong. He didn't ask for his physical issues, I am sure he would rather be fucking you himself."

Mom is still watching the TV, "No, I won't be able to hold off. He will know and that will be worse for him."

I ask mom, "You think Kim will miss me?"

Mom turns to me, angry, "Why would you ask a question like that? What are you thinking?"

I can't look at her, I don't answer her. I want to crawl into a hole and hide.

Mom questions me again, "John, answer me! Why would you ask me that question?"

We hear Carla pull up, cool, I won't have to answer those questions. It's her night to cook so I wait until she starts cooking before involving her. However, I have a major problem. It's not Carla that got home, it's dad and he is in a t-shirt and shorts. Not exactly business trip attire. Oh, fuck!

I text Carla, "Dads home, STAY AWAY!" Send. Dad puts a laptop on the coffee table and there are two side by side videos playing. One has Carla massaging me naked and one with mom doing it almost naked.

Dad stands in front of me, "You never answered your mother. Why would you ask her if Kim will miss you? Are you going somewhere?"

I look dad straight in the eye, "I can let you decide my fate, or I can do it myself. If I do it, I save you all the shame."

Dad is horrified and surprised by my attitude. He is NOT expecting this out of me. His whole demeanor changes. He is in charge. He has a speech prepared. Now, it doesn't seem to fit the mood.

Dad starts on mom first, "I loved you. You mean everything to me. Everything I built was for you and the kids."

Mom startled us both by yelling, "The only thing I see of you is your money! I don't want money, I want my husband, a warm bed, and a good fucking! There is more to being a husband than traveling weekly and putting money in the bank. I know you can't ... but you can still eat me, finger me, play with my breasts. Dildos, strap-on, double ended, hell, pee on me! Something, anything!!"

She looks away embarrassed for saying that in front of me.

While still looking away, "John is a good boy, I seduced him. I have needs. Hearing him talk about Carla, Kim, the women at the Bistro lit a fire in me. I hear about the massage, then what Kim wants to do to him. I broke. He was on pain meds and alone. I took him and used him. It made me remember the way we used to be. He fits like you did. He slips in and out like you did." Mom is now crying lightly. "I miss those days. I am sorry for what I did."

I look at dad, "I knew what I was doing, I could have stopped it. It is my pride. I was feeling on top of the world and could do anything I wanted. I have four fuck buddies, my sister showed interest, my mom showed interest, Kim was like a puppy for me, and then all those women at work stroking my ego, wanting a piece of me. I never once considered anyone's feelings, it was all about me. Mom, really, you think you could resist me? I am too much like dad. You would have done anything."

Dad smiles, "That's exactly what it was like when I was a kid. Any woman I wanted. They would do anything, say anything, give me anything. Your right, your mom had no chance. I don't blame her, only you."

I lift my shirt, so dad can see my bruise, "That is where it will hurt the most. I'll close my eyes."

Dad asks, "What the hell is that?"

Mom answers for me, "Carla and Kim took him to a club, he got sucker punched after discovering their drinks were drugged. With that injury, he still tackled the two guys that took your daughter and Kim to be their sex slaves. ER says it's just bruised ribs. He is on painkillers and bed rest. That's why he was in bed all day and not at work. Prosecutor said security video shows them doing this several times and the women are still unaccounted for. He saved their lives. Make sure you hit him hard, so it hurts like hell."

I hope that last part was sarcasm.

Kim and Carla are in the doorway.

Kim walks in front of me defensively, looks at dad, "It's your fault you know."

It was blindsided by that, but dad asks, "My fault? I forced him to fuck, you, Carla, and his mother?"

Kim is flippant, "He hasn't fucked Carla ... yet. Have you not been listening to the stories at dinner? Your son walks into the Bistro and sales are up 300%. They swoon for him. They all want to fuck him. He is a walking, talking, sex machine. Does that sound like someone you know?"

Dad hangs his head.

Kim says, "Yeah, I thought so. Did Carla and your wife really have a chance? You two are studs. Are you unhappy with what your son did, what he has become, or what you can't do anymore? This really isn't about him, is it? You want to be mad at him, but he is you. Just like you, he is irresistible. Your wife still loves you VERY much, because of your issue you pushed her away thinking you aren't good enough. I bet she thinks you still are. Would it be so horrible if your wife is satisfied, so she isn't climbing the walls?"

Mom gets up, looks at dad, and wraps her arms around dad.

Kim continues, "Try finding new ways to please your wife. I think you can still find pleasure in pleasing her. When stud here couldn't ... perform due to his ribs, we were quite satisfied with his oral talents. Your tongue does work still doesn't it?"

Carla smiles, "I am making dinner and it will be an hour. You two, go to your room and don't come out for an hour, or else." Mom and Dad stand there, eyes wide open at her suggestion. She yells, "GO NOW!"

They run off like children, hand in hand.

I quip, "Well, that went well."

+++++

Carla made dinner, Kim and I watch TV.

Carla yells that dinner is ready. Mom and dad came out sweaty. Dad in boxers and mom only in panties. She forgot to put on a bra.

Dad spoke first, "There are going to be some changes around here. Kim, you were right about a lot. Thank you. Tomorrow I will swap positions at work, or I will quit and will find a normal 9-5 job. John, your mom will still have need of you from time to time. You will take care of her. I know, it's a horrible thing for a dad to ask of his son, but you need to do this for us. I won't take no from you.

"Kim is one smart woman. You need to break four hearts and be her boyfriend and lover. If you ever leave her, I will beat the shit out of you. Carla is a gorgeous woman. Mom says she has places that itch. When she has itches, please help her. I don't trust myself. I was mad at you, but I guess I can't be too mad at you for being like me. We are both lucky to have found amazing women that love us so much."

Dad hands me a thumb drive. I cock my head and look at him inquisitively.

Dad smiles, "You may be very good with women, but your drawing skills suck. I have a special architect friend that cleaned up your drawing. She was able to figure out what you intended to do and fixed the drawings to scale. A parts list and instructions are on the drawing. She makes assembly look easy. It won't be. It's intricate work but I can now see your final concept and I think it's great."

Dad continues, "She showed me the blogger, I think you are better than even I was at your age. I would have played her like a fiddle, with you it was genuine caring for another person. I could not do that with strangers. You are now the master young padawan."

I look at dad. I have no idea what he is talking about.

Dad looks at mom and starts to laugh, "We have failed." Dad looks at me. "There once was a set of movies called Star Wars. You should watch them someday." Dad looks at Carla, "Honey, is something wrong? You look like a powder keg ready to go off. I know, let's have a game night."

Mom looks at dad, "You are terrible." She now looks at Kim. "Do you want a chair, or do you prefer to stand?"

Kim blinks hard, "What?"

Mom smiles, "They sent me to my room before dinner, so I think it only fair I send my children to their room now. Therefore, when you follow us, do you want to stand or bring a chair and watch them fuck like rabbits?"

Carla yells, "No, no, NO! We are not a floor show, we are not selling tickets. Yes, he is going to fuck me good. No, you are not watching."

Dad cuts in, "I need to make sure he knows how to treat a woman right. I can't have an amateur fucking my wife. We are experienced parents, after you finish, we will show you how a guy can enjoy two women. If you three are going to be together, you might as well find out how to all be together. On special occasions, your mother may be available.

Four sets of jaws drop to the floor.

Dad yells, "Carla and John, go to your room. NOW!"

I take Carla and Kim's hands and run to my bedroom.

Mom says, "I changed the sheets and used an air freshener, use our bedroom. King size bed, you will need it."

We run through the door. They jump in bed, I stop short. Everyone looks at me.

I say, "No way I am risking my ribs jumping in bed."

I get a look of understanding from all.

I put Carla and Kim tight together in the center of the large bed. Mom and dad are on opposite sides of the bed sitting on the corners. They are watching us with hungry eyes.

I sit next to Kim, reach over and start a sensual kiss. While doing that, I have one hand between the bodies holding me up and the other is handling a breast roughly and tweaking alternating nipples. My kiss is soft and romantic, yet my hands are rough and primal with need. This must be messing with her head. I can smell her warming up, she is hot like a furnace, and is moaning her pleasure. When her breathing changes, I stop.

I move next to Carla and start with a sensual kiss. No brother/sister kiss. This is a soft, long, melt your shorts type of kiss. Mouths open and tongues welcome their partners. I then add the rough breast play. I feel her heat increase, her breathing turns heavy, and she moans deep and long.

I point to mom and dad and then to the girl's feet. Mom picks up my meaning quickly and dad follows mom's lead. Slowly and with a delicate touch, mom and then dad start a foot massage of the woman closest to them. Dad adds little kisses, mom follows his example.

I jump back to Kim. Keeping to my contrasting styles, one hand is rough in the breast treatment with hard grabs and fierce nipple pinches, while I tease the other breast and lightly tweak the nipple. I swap treatments randomly but keep to one side rough and one side soft and fun.

After several minutes I repeat the same process with Carla.

I instruct my parents, "Massage the legs with long strokes. You can come all the way up but no touching any pussy. Get as close as you can, I want them teased."

Everyone likes that idea. This is my first time really spending quality time with Carla's breasts. They are firm and glorious. Not fake firm, that isn't as good. These still wobble and flatten, just like you want. The best thing about real breasts is the way they shake in doggie style. Fake breasts don't move. Even small real breasts are great to watch in doggie. I lose track of time playing with her melons and eventually move back to Kim.

I start my next step with fingers in each woman. Lightly caressing their clits. It isn't a full touch with pressure. This is my hand gently sliding over the clit, so it's touched but not with force. I want to kindle their excitement, and this helps kick off a change of feelings in their body by moving from breasts to pussies. I attack Kim with gusto.

I am quick, forceful, and almost rough with my tongue. After she bucks her hips, I slow down. Now I am soft, whimsical, and gentle. I am almost lethargic as my tongue traces her lips and circles her tunnel passage. Kim is heaving for breath and flooding her passage. She is on fire. When she nears her first explosion I pick up the speed again. She squeaks with her first orgasm. I never stop. I know she can keep this up a while longer.

Sure enough, the second and third quickly follow. Kim is no longer laying flat on the bed. She is moving around, arms flailing, and head flopping from side to side. She is a woman possessed. Eventually, after several more orgasms, she yells out, "STOP!" and then curls up into a fetal position.

Gently, I move over to Carla. With her, I start off slow and gentle. I use a lot of long strokes with my tongue to get the inside and outside of her lips. She is unnaturally sensitive to this, so I repeat it often. Find a good thing, use it often. For variety, I do go inside and spend time sucking and licking the pink parts. Here, I like random probing and licking. Seems Carla likes it as well, her body responds to me with constant moaning and deep labored breathing.

With my lips sealing her pussy shut, I exhale into her cunt by humming part of a song. That starts a long procession of evenly timed and spaced orgasms that lasted much longer than I thought she could take. I never stop my fun. I am fast, slow, work her inner lips, her entrance, and the deep hole. Eventually, she hit her limit and let out a weak "stop".

I was the only one that heard it as three other sets of eyes wanted to know why I stopped.

I offer, "She's had enough, she told me to stop."

Kim looks at me strangely, "I am right here and didn't hear a thing. I have no idea how she lasted so long so I am not surprised. I just didn't know how you knew."

Carla is no help, she is silent, unmoving, other than a random jerking of a body part. Eventually, she wakes up but can't shed any light on how she told me to stop. Weird.

Mom and dad stopped the massages when the girls started orgasming. Kim pulls her legs up and spreads wide. I move in front of her and push in slowly. Oh, I do slip in nice. With her lubrication, I easily slide in even though she is tight still. It feels awesome.

Kim says to me with a smile on her face, "I have already had a wonderful time with you. Carla desperately needs you in her. How about you fuck me hard and quick. Be rough with me. Then you will last a while with that sexy sister of yours.

I use my hands to guide Kim onto her stomach without pulling out. She gets up on her hands and knees without prompting. I start with a gentle thrusting to set a nice rhythm. I put both hands on her hips pulling her into me with each thrust. I use a hand to spank her ass hard. She loves it. I pick up the speed and the force of each thrust. Lucky for me this is my hips and not my waist or I would be hurting. The motion still hurts my ribs some but it's so worth it.

I slap her ass a few more times. I grab her hair and she arches her back as her head pulls back. I turn to the side and her breasts are flopping around making a beautiful sight for all to enjoy. Kim is grunting with each thrust now. I slap her ass again, Carla takes a swing at a breast and connects hard enough to elicit a scream from Kim. She never tried to resist or stop us. I am approaching orgasm, I speed up some more. Kim can only grunt harder. Every other thrust earns Kim a spank as well. Her ass is beyond pink, almost crimson. She is going to be sore tomorrow.

As I ponder how much more she can take, Kim lets out a scream that could break crystal. She stays up on her hands and knees but doesn't move, she is frozen. Perfect time to shoot my massive load deep into her womb. Her pussy is spasming on my cock.