Carla's Bistro Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim brakes out of her trance, saying, "WOW!" and then falls over onto her side. Carla stares on in disbelief.

Mom looks at Kim and asks, "May I?"

I look at her blankly, Carla says, "All yours. Next one too."

Mom quickly climbs next to Kim and reaches her tongue into Kim, lapping up our mixed juices. She looks very excited like she is stealing something sacred. Dad laughs at her, shaking his head. I bet it's a long story or ancient history, I let it go.

Carla reaches for my cock and cleans me up. She doesn't stop, she is using a lot of tongue to revive me.

Dad has a better idea, "Carla, why don't you play with Kim. Girl on girl sex will get him harder quicker. Trust me on this."

I slip out of Carla's mouth, this isn't helping. She rolls next to Kim and takes a breast in her mouth and pulls.

Kim doesn't move a muscle, doesn't open an eye, but does say, "Carla, you dirty bitch whore, I am going to get even with you if I can remember how to move. He fucked me so hard he almost killed me."

Carla let go with her teeth but uses her hands to play with her breasts and pull on the nipple which earned her moans and screams of pain. It was the soft kisses that made me rock hard again. Damn, that is sexy, like a porn movie in front of me and I can touch the actors. No, even better, I get to fuck these actors.

While Carla is still playing with Kim, I sit behind Carla and start kissing her neck, then the ear, then spine. I run my fingers through her luxurious hair, feeling the thick mane fall from my hand as it runs thru her length. While still kissing I am using my hands to massage her breasts and tweak the nipples like she is doing to Kim. My kisses skim along her shoulders and down her arm. She has given up on Kim, she is loving my kisses as they tickle her body.

I play with her for a while and she is starting to get restless. I push her onto her back, so I can start on her slit. I get her off right away by attacking her clit. A few squeezes and she blows up. I am just starting; no way am I done. I am testing a new system tonight. I am going "girl mode." I am going to slow down and try to be gentle. I have slowed the pace before but now, I want it slow, from beginning to end. No quick and hard, just slow and gentle, leisurely.

I start with my chin stubble. I rub my chin on her bare skin, tickling her. I blow a slow even breath over her snatch and then I slowly exhale a long breath over the slit. The teasing is too much for her. Her body shakes.

Carla says in a rough breath, "You are a bastard, do I have to beg to get you to fuck me?"

I shake my head in mock disgust, "Oh dear sister, no woman should get fucked until she has orgasmed several times. She needs to be ready for the main event although the lead up isn't so bad from what I have been told."

Carla is almost screaming, "I orgasmed several times just watching you and Kim. I orgasmed many more as you were kissing me and then eating me. I NEED YOU IN ME NOW!!!"

Damn, I misread the whole situation, how did she orgasm that many times? Oh well, I sit up on my knees and face her. I look at her and want to ask if this is really what she wants. Without saying anything, I can read it in her facial expressions, she is ready and wants this. I am hurting her by doing nothing. I push forward. It takes some adjusting on her part, but she has experience with this and helps work me in. I pick a slow speed to push in and pull out.

Her face is now the picture of happiness. Her cheeks go concave as I push in and puff out as I pull out. I am steady and consistent, she easily matches me and relishes the feeling exploding through her. I am like a machine, in and out, consistent. Never slowing, never speeding, always there, constant happiness. For thirty minutes I push in and out. My hips are getting sore. I need to end this. I have dad get behind me and massage her legs, mom, and Kim on each side massaging arms and breasts. They both spend most of their time on her breasts. I pick up the speed. Still, nothing like Kim got but much faster than the last thirty minutes. Carla is moaning now, her breathing is heavy and labored, she has a layer of sweat from the pleasure, half of it is mine. My thrusts are more forceful. Kim reaches over and rubs her clit. Mom and dad each grab a breast and give small kisses up her arms. Carla is in sensory overload, she is going to burst at any moment. I finish her off by exploding into her womb with my baby batter. Thick rope after rope shoot into her womb. She is a furnace, I can feel my semen cover my cock and her inner walls. My second blast destroys her, releasing a massive orgasm.

A vice attaches to my cock trying to shut me down. She utters a primal scream that quickly fades out as she loses energy. Her body twitches, eyes roll up, breathing stops, she is frozen in time. At thirty seconds we are starting to get worried, still no breathing. We are all holding our breath now. Fortunately, after a few moments, she starts to breathe in long deep gentle breaths.

Her eyes flutter open, but she doesn't see us, they are just open. Eventually there is movement in her eyes as she smiles at me.

Carla speaks in a soft and calm voice, "I visited another world, it's a very nice place."

I smile at her, kiss her lips softly, then whisper, "This place isn't so bad either."

A few tears roll down her face, she pulls me into a hug, "I love you. I am yours forever now."

Not what I wanted to hear but I don't want to ruin the moment, hopefully, it's just the emotions running through her. I hope. Mom gets down between Carla's legs and starts to lap up our fluids again.

Kim asks, "Can I try that? That's twice you have eagerly gone after a mixed cocktail drink and cut me out."

Mom looks shy, "Just trying to clean up?"

Dad pulls mom up, looks at Kim, "Give it a try dear, I think you might find it incredible." Dad looks at mom, "Cleaning up? My ass. You love a spunk filled vagina cocktail featuring our family sperm and the sweet cum of a hot woman. She deserves a treat, you got the last one. You can clean our son off, you will love that. Besides, he has one more hole to pound tonight."

We all look at dad, he says, "John, after you fuck your mother, I want you to try some things we learned at your age.

Mom eagerly crawled to me and cleaned my cock aggressively. She never stopped, she kept sucking to get me hard again. Kim is more tentative. She slowly crawls to Carla, bends down and timidly inserts her tongue into Carla. Dad helps her a bit. He forcefully grabs her by the neck and pushes down so that her whole mouth goes into Carla forcing both sets of eyes to pop out of their heads in surprise.

Dad holds her in place, and says, "Kim, you know how to eat carpet, don't be bashful now."

As soon as Kim put more effort into her task, dad releases her neck and withdraws his arm.

Kim's head pops up, she has a smile on her face, fluids dripping down her chin, "OMG this is soooo good."

She continues slurping from Carla. That made me instantly rock hard. Mom stops and lays down on the bed with her legs splayed off the edge of the bed.

Mom gives me my orders, "So that we are not up until sunrise, fuck me quick and hard."

I get behind mom and slip in. She is the definition of the expression "slip in". Overflowing also came to mind. She is hot and horny from watching us. Immediately I am in hyperdrive which is just a step down from warp drive. Dad stands in awe as I slam harshly into mom. Like Kim, I spank her ass occasionally, and like Kim, she loves it. I get a "Fuck yeah" with each spank. I stop when they turn crimson.

Mom is silent but staring across the bed at dad. I see him mouth the words, "I love you." He is looking at mom, making her know that he was OK with this. I am happy to have a great fuck and to be helping my parents. I refuse to say which was more important to me. I am nearing the end, even though it is my third load. It feels too good and mom is moaning. I can tell when she is close and that was a while ago. She is trying to wait for me.

I release a few ropes of cum deep into my mother. I see a quick smile before she gives in to her orgasm. Eyes shut, big breath, and she screams loud and long. The smile is back, her head is still up, eyes open.

Mom then screams, "Damn you motherfucker, that was incredible. I am finally satisfied. I was about to explode, you took forever to fuck Carla. That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. Nobody and I mean nobody, can hold off that long to give in and fuck a woman that good. Someday, I want that. Right now, that was exactly the fucking my wet pussy needed. Carla, your turn to eat a creampie. Let me get up on the bed and I will expel it for you."

Carla, like Kim, is tentative to taste the creampie. However, with mom helping it is easier to get a nice mixture and she digs in with gusto after she has a taste. Mom is sensitive and a bit sore, but she tries not to flinch while Carla eats her special meal. Kim cleans me off and then hugs me. She is in no rush to let go.

Dad asks, "Continue now, continue in the morning, break, ... other?

Kim and Carla both agree they are up for more. I sure won't say no to anything. Mom walks to the closet and comes back out with a strap-on and hands it to dad.

Mom says, "While he figures that out, John, up on the bed, in the center." I get into bed and lay down. "I want one on his face and one on his cock. Reverse cowgirl feels a bit different. Since you can't see his face, might as well try it now. John eats the second female. After three minutes, switch. Go."

Just explaining what they would do got me hard. Kim starts on my cock and Carla came to me grinning. I am sure some of me is still in there but, oh well. With time limits, no slow and easy going. I am quick, dart around, and use a more forceful tongue. A complete opposite of my last treatment. She still likes it. I have fluids running down the corner of my mouth, down my chest, and into the bed. With Kim, there isn't a great deal I can do. I can't moan to give her feedback and I can't thrust. She will take what she wants, and she is doing that well.

All too soon, mom says time, and they switch. Exact same feelings and problems but the taste is different. Not better or worse, just different. Again, I am aggressive, and she likes it a lot. Mom has us swap two more times.

Dad has Carla lay down on my chest with my cock in her pussy. He then gets behind Carla and shoves his strap-on into her ass. It is a thin long cock, nothing like me. With their lack of experience, wise decision. He used lots of KY on his member, it slid in easily. Seems Kim and Carla do some anal. Kim came up on the bed, so I can eat her again. I see mom come out of the closet again with a strap-on and it's far bigger than the one in Carla. She prepares it with KY and then surprises the hell out of me by ramming home into dad's ass. I didn't see that coming.

The amazing part is dad's eyes don't bulge out. He didn't scream. He only looked over his shoulder and smiled at mom. Their sex life is a whole lot wilder than I ever imagined. For her part, Carla is whimpering on my chest. She can't hold herself up. Her pelvis has never seen this type of pleasure before. Her fluids are flowing all over me. I am looking her in the face, but she can't concentrate on anything. I palm her breasts and squeeze. Nipples will push her off the cliff.

The pleasure is too intense. She can't stop her orgasm. Predictably, it washes over her body. No talking, no movement. The only indication is her arms gave out and she clamps down on my cock. Dad stops, then pulls out. He leaves to wash up and disinfect since Kim is next. Will mom take a turn?

By the time dad gets back, Carla is alive again and helping Kim get into position on my cock. This time mom enters Kim from behind. She and dad have switched cocks, so Kim got the small one again. Dad found an even bigger one for mom. When he aligns with her, it takes some effort to get in. Mom stops and moans as he shoves the monster cock into her. It's not long before mom and I get a rhythm going. We reduce Kim to a crumpled mess. She is so far gone, she is drooling on me.

She only lasts a few minutes before she too orgasms. Mom and dad pull out and clean up. Kim takes a while to come around.

Carla suggests to mom, "While Kim is out, you can take a turn mom."

Mom shakes her head no, "John scratches my itch that your father can't get to anymore. Otherwise, we can satisfy ourselves. I appreciate the offer, but I want to be with my man. I love you and John, but your father is my man. We will do what we can, and I will be happy."

I get up out of bed and give mom a big hug, "Anything else would make you a cheap whore. I am proud of you and your loyalty. We will always be here for both of you."

Kim is awake now, she says, "Next?"

I announce with confidence, "I am getting tired, I haven't got much left in the tank. I can't even guarantee one shot, but I can guarantee there won't be two tonight. Rather than picking one of you, I am letting fate decide. I want both of you face to face on the bed with one of you on your back. Your pussies should align so they're almost touching.

Mom yells out, "Wow, this is cool. I see where you are going." She helps get them into position as I get up on the bed again. I point at mom and dad, point at their plastic cocks, make a hand gesture to remove the cock, and a gesture to ease the cock into their asses and play with them slowly.

I give the rules, "I will fuck Kim for two minutes and then switch to Carla. I go back and forth until I declare a winner. The winner is the one that gets my spunk. Mom and dad will continue on your asses, so you have constant pleasure."

I push into Kim gently and dad matches my speed and depth. We give her a moment to rest and then I start a quick fucking. Mom starts a timer on the phone and pushes into Carla who moans. Kim is quickly sweating as am I. Two minutes goes quick. I pop out of Kim and enter Carla quickly. All the while mom and dad continue pumping the women. With the strap-on in the ass, no worry of hitting the wrong hole. Two minutes came around quickly. I got the motion down so that I can now pull out, change the angle and push into the mirror slit.

I go on for twenty minutes. Both Carla and Kim lay limp after having orgasmed several times. If it wasn't for the grunting, I would have thought they had fallen asleep. Time to end this. I lost track of which one I am in, I just let loose a small blast of cum. Kim cheered, I guess she won. Carla quickly gets off and fights for her creampie with mom. Dad is quite amused. Mom gives up, grabs dad, and they run into the shower. It isn't long before I hear mom moaning.

I grab Kim and Carla by the hand, but they stay and change the sheets for my parents. I climb into my bed. Will anyone follow me? I hear them talking outside of my door. They both step into my room but only Kim joins me in bed. Carla kisses both of us good night but goes to her room after turning off my lights.

Softly, I speak into Kim's ear as I wrap my arms around her, "I am sleeping in tomorrow and will stop by at closing to work on the seating. I figure to get half done and will finish Tuesday night. With you and Carla working all day, you can't help. You both get two days without me. Have fun. I take it Carla doesn't want to get too attached or is she giving you some room?"

Kim, "Yes, she is worried. You are too easy to fall in love with. I will wait until you graduate. We are both exhausted, go to sleep."

I am exhausted, and I fall asleep quickly.

Chapter 10 -- Construction

I park behind the bistro. I have tools, wood, drapes, hardware, and stain for the wood. As they walk out the front I put a large sign in the door, "Closed for remodeling," so I don't get disturbed. Dad's friend cleaned up my drawings, simplified them, and improved them.

Imagine a round table against a wall, it has a left and right chair. Up top is a small domed roof like structure. It's bigger than the table, big enough to cover the table and the chairs. A dark rich cloth, like rich quality drapes, pulls around from the back all the way around to where the front of the table is almost enclosing the table and two chairs.

The result has a table with two chairs enclosed by fabric, going around the chairs and table. It can be fully open, so when seated, people can see everyone, partially open for a bit of privacy from the other tables, or fully enclosed where two lovers can kiss. The result looks like a tall thin tent. The fabric is an inch from the ground, so feet can be seen. I don't want to interrupt a couple making out.

Inside the "roof" is an adjustable light with a dimmer switch. Dad's electrician friend is coming later to wire it to code. I am good but that is too specialized, it pays to get a professional. Dad stops by to help and then his friend stops by to do the electrical work. I precut all the wood. I just had to stain and install. It still took a lot longer than expected.

It's 2:00 AM and we have finished five tables. We will repeat this tomorrow to finish. I adjust four fully open for maximum visibility, while one is 50% concealed. Mom picked out the fabric and did the sewing for us. Each one has a unique pattern, yet they all have plenty of blue in the fabric making them similar.

+++++

Next night is a repeat of the first but I go in early to stain outside, getting a head start. Because we are now doing six through ten, it goes faster. We knew what we are doing. We finished at 11:00 PM. Dad had tipped off mom about our progress, so mom and Carla drove out to see the end results as we are cleaning up. Both are in tears because it looks so good.

Even if the drapes stay fully open, and people don't use it for privacy, they look cool. We are all tired and go home. Hmm, Kim wasn't here. Oh well, she is asleep, no big deal.

Chapter 11 -- End of the World

I am sore from the long hours and demanding work. I sleep in again on Wednesday and take a long hot shower. Tomorrow I will go to work. Dad did the same thing. On Monday he tried to quit, he told them he was unhappy with his hours and was going to take a few days to help his daughter. Then he gave a two-week notice. They don't want him to leave so he goes back tomorrow to talk about what else he can do.

There is something else on his mind. He looks like he is avoiding something.

I ask, "Is there something else bothering you? You seem nervous."

Dad can't look at me but replies, "Um, ya. Take the week off from work."

I reply, "I am fine. I got sleep, I ate, and took a hot shower, I feel great. I am good to return tomorrow."

Dad replies, "You can't go back yet. Carla needs Kim more than you right now."

I have this awful pit in my stomach, I may throw up my lunch. Something bad happened.

Dad continues, "On Monday when you weren't around this older guy came in. Carla doesn't know why but somehow, Kim instantly fell for the guy. Carla says he is bossy, orders her around, and she seems submissive towards him. He picked her up Monday night, brought her back Tuesday morning, and took her home Tuesday night. Kim won't talk about the guy and Carla is furious with her.

"I suggest you wait a few days and see how things go. Go out with your friends. There is more. One of Carla's old schoolmates came in the other day and she is dating him again."

Sniffling, I say, "I am happy for Carla. It's best this way. I think I am going to go back to my room."

Wow, talk about a double shot to the gut. Such is my life. I am happy about Carla though. Really, I am, it's what I wanted all along. I can't believe Kim. Just two days ago I thought we were in love.

Dad knew there was nothing he could say to lessen the blow, so he doesn't say a thing. I go upstairs, listen to my playlist, and fall asleep. I love a big set of earphones, better bass, and perfect stereo. The downside is it's hard to hear anyone banging on my door, especially when my sound is loud.