Carla's Bistro Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla stomps into my room, she is mad as hell at me. I take off my headset.

Innocently I ask, "What?"

She couldn't hold her anger, "I am going out tonight. I wanted to make sure you know not to come in anymore. Kim's dorky boyfriend is there every day, and I won't submit you to that cruel punishment. You are the better employee, but you go back to school and she will still be able to work, I need her more. I wanted to make sure you understood that I still love you and don't want to hurt you."

She smiles now, "The enclosed seating is a big hit in the afternoon. Every table was full all afternoon while couples talked, students did homework for summer school, or they just wanted a private place to read. I wanted to tell you thank you for that. I know you worked long hours. If this keeps up, it will significantly add to my profits as generally, after lunch, business dies. Thanks to you, not anymore. I will make money in the afternoons while cleaning up."

She gave me a big hug, I put my headphones back on, and wave goodbye. At least someone appreciates me. An hour later mom, dad, and I eat dinner. It is quiet and uncomfortable.

Mom broke the ice with a suggestion, "You know your sister's bistro and what needs to get done. It won't be as many hours but how about we keep paying you to clean up at night and prep for the next day. I bet there is trash, dirty dishes, and some restocking of cups, straws, salt, pepper, napkins, etc. You know what I mean. It will make it easier for your sister to date."

I answer happily, "I bet I can fill several hours with work and it will make it easier for everyone else. I like that idea, I will start tonight. I need to do something."

Wednesday night wasn't bad, they had done a lot of the cleanup. There are still a few hours of work to do so I did it. Thursday night there is a lot more to do. They left the dishes and garbage. The floor looks bad still, I mop the floor again. Someone didn't do it very well. Had to be Kim. Friday night was more of the same.

Well, work was more of the same. A couple walked up to the front door and wanted in. I ignored them, I was in back doing dishes. They knocked harder and I was worried about the glass. It was Kim and some loser. They looked like they were out drinking, doing drugs, or both. He pushed Kim up against the door and slapped her a few times. She fell then he dragged her up and away. What the hell was that about?

I went home, told mom and dad about my strange night and they had me file a report with the police. All of us had a feeling this wasn't the end. The guy was very weird yet seemed familiar somehow. Police can't do anything, they just file a report.

Saturday night was easy, they had done the dishes for me. As I was wrapping up I get a text message from Kim's phone. It said, "Help, he is going to kill me. Come immediately to" and the address. It is in a crappy part of town. It didn't feel right. Why not leave? Call the police. Why me? I made a phone call and then rush over. I hate Kim, but I can't let her die to some scum bag.

My new friends got there before me. The house is dark, I am handed a flashlight and a jacket. I run up to the house and I hear screaming inside. The door has a simple door lock, no deadbolt. Of course, nothing can be easy. I kick it in. The screaming is in the basement. I turn on the flashlight and run to the basement door and open it. There is a single candle on a wall sconce. I can see that Kim is naked, bruised and bleeding. She is screaming at me. She is a mess.

I hear a deep voice say, "I knew you would come. Time to die Johnnie boy. Ha, ha, ha, ha."

I see a sawed-off shotgun fire in the dark. There is a bright red and yellow flash followed by a stabbing pain in my chest. Fuck that hurt! I can barely breathe. My arms are full of blood. Before I pass out, I see several flashlights turn on and hear several tasers release. The last thing I remember is the smell of BBQ.

+++++

I wake up in the ambulance, quite alive thanks to the bulletproof vest the police gave me. My arms are full of stray pellets, I have several hours of surgery ahead of me as they will need to pick each one of them out. I learn that Kim is also on her way to the hospital. They want the code to my phone, so they can call my parents and use it is evidence. Naturally, my parents freak out. The paramedics put me on speaker phone, so mom and dad can hear that I am fine. They relax and learn where I am going.

It was a long surgery. They keep me overnight. I go home the next day. My arms are sore, no work for a week, I will be fine. I talk to the police, I will have to testify against the guy and then will never see him again. Nobody mentioned Kim, I am ok with that. She came close to getting me killed, I don't need that.

I came home to a mixed crowd. Dad was furious that I risked my life for Kim. Mom was proud that I would do that for someone, especially after what she did to me. Carla was happy that I helped her friend and employee, but I could have taken less of a hands-on approach.

+++++

Sunday night at dinner I tell everyone I am going in the next day and do as much as I can. Mom is taking off work as well to help. That means I won't have to do much. Mom and Carla try to object but without Kim and not knowing if her sister is coming in to work, the place is too busy not to have the help. We plan to go in early, so we can teach mom and let Carla prep as much as possible.

We all watch a movie, Carla has me wrapped up like she is protecting me. My arms are in gauze and a long sleeve shirt. It feels funny, I never wear long sleeved shirts. Five minutes into the movie and the doorbell rings. Carla gets up and answers the door. After some loud talking, a very shy looking Connie comes into the living room. Connie is Kim's mom. I am surprised to see her here, she should be at the hospital or at home with her daughter. She looks at my arms and cries. From the looks of it, she has been doing a lot of that.

I don't understand what she is doing here. Why was Carla arguing with her?

I finally say something, "Hi Connie, I would give you a hug, but my arms are sore from the thirty-five pellets they dug out of my arms." I said it far nastier than I had meant to.

I ask sheepishly, "How is Kim?"

Connie answers clinically, "That thug beat the hell out of her. He was jealous of you, so he seduced Kim. She will be in the hospital for at least another week, two more surgeries early this week. Kim is too ashamed of herself to say anything, but I wanted to say thank you for saving her life and risking yours. She didn't deserve you but thank you anyways. I love my daughter no matter what she does."

Connie speaks to Carla, "Obviously Kim will not be at work for a while. I am truly sorry for that. If she doesn't have a job when she recovers, we understand. We were short money before and the current hospital bills will kill us. If you don't mind, her sister would love to take all the hours she can get."

Dad cuts her off, "Shouldn't she be at the hospital with Kim? Carla is ok, John and his mother are going in to help."

Connie looks appalled, "No doctor I know would allow John to work, he needs to stay home and recover. You didn't get pain pills I bet and that is going to start hurting. I bet you have a huge bruise on your chest as well. I have seen enough police in the ER to know the jacket stops the bullet but not the impact. That had to hurt like hell."

I mock her, "Carla has hit me harder, I will be fine. There is a lot I can't do, and I will be less helpful. However, I am not stupid and won't hurt myself. I think this week, the customers may get their own food and I will just talk and entertain. I agree I don't want to see your daughter tomorrow."

Connie is now adamant, "I don't think you understand. My husband died last year and left me with lots of debt. I am behind on everything. Without her paycheck we don't eat next week. At work they are asking for donations to help pay the hospital costs and I will get big discounts. It won't come close." She is in tears again. "She needs to work. Please."

Mom answers for us, "She can come when Kim is in surgery. If she stops by before 5:00 there will be food for you two. After 5:00, come here and a box will be ready. I hate her for the way she treated my son and almost got him killed. He still likes her, although I have no idea why with what she did to him. We try to be good decent people, so we will help you out. She may be friends with Carla still, time will tell. She crushed the hearts of the people I love most. This is the most we will do. Now go back to the hospital, your daughter needs you."

Connie had nothing else to say, so she leaves us all watching her walk out.

I announce, "My arms hurt. I am going to take some aspirin, a shower, and then I will need some help with redoing the bandages on my arms. Carla, we need fifty copies of the newspaper article describing what happened. That had to make the papers. I would rather hand out copies for people to read than tell the story 100 times. Format the story so it takes up a full page of paper." I walk away.

Carla came upstairs to help me unwrap my current bandages.

I ask questioningly, "Why are you here? I thought you had a boyfriend. You don't have to mother me, I have a mother for that."

She giggles at me, "You are helping to keep my mind off that loser. I was only good for one thing and he wasn't good enough to get it. I explained what I require in a man, and he laughed at me, so I dumped his ass. Arms out so I can unwrap you." She unwrapped my arms. "Stand up so I can undress you." I don't stand up. "Oh please, I have seen every inch of your fantastic body. Get your ass up so I can help you and save yourself lots of pain. You are my only employee, I need to watch my assets and tend to their needs."

I object, "I dressed myself this morning, I can undress myself now. I can also talk and chew gum at the same time. I am not a little child, I can take care of myself thank you."

Carla showed her sweet and caring side, "Shut the fuck up, stand up, and then let me undress you so you can shower. NOW!" I stand up and she efficiently undresses me. "Go take a shower, no soap, just hot water. Holy shit that is a big bruise on your chest! I bet that hurt. You better learn from that. Go!"

I step into the shower and let the hot water do its work. Moments later, Carla steps in with me. The orders continue.

Carla tells me, "Arms up, head down. I am going to wash that greasy head of yours. I want you looking good tomorrow."

She washes my head but uses her shampoo, I smell like strawberries now. She uses her lavender scented body wash on me. She tugged my cock a few times but left it at that. We finish the shower and get out. She dries me off. I can do this, but it feels so much better when a beautiful naked young woman helps. She is on her hands and knees drying my waist and legs. Her breasts rub up against my legs making me stiffen even more than the shower did.

She sets the towel down then puts her knees on the towel. Carla slowly and methodically envelopes my cock head. Both hands squeeze my shaft while her mouth and tongue roll over the top, bottom, sides, and tip of my cock in a looping rhythm that quickly brought me to the brink of release. She releases one hand while she pushes her head into me slowly. Soon the second-hand releases as she continues descending my shaft. She quickly pulls off, breaths a few hard breaths, then plunges all the way down her throat.

She looks up at me and I swear she is smiling. I blast seven good ropes of cum into her warm heavenly mouth. The first three take the express to the stomach, the next four fill her mouth. She sucks the last drops out of me, not wanting to see any waste.

Before I can say anything, dad opens the door further and says, "Damn you can suck a cock."

Carla admits, "That is most of my sex life. I blow guys I like. I ask them to eat me. They say no. I ask them to leave. Twice I was desperate enough that I still let them fuck me and it was less than special. John, you're the only one that truly loves me and wants to please me. John, go to bed."

Mom came up and dad walked with her telling mom about Carla's mad oral skills. Carla wrapped my arms and I put on another long-sleeved shirt. I get into my bed and Carla waits at the door to turn off the lights.

I plead with her, "Can you think of a way I can return the favor and not hurt?"

Carla almost looks offended, "That was a thank you for saving my friends life and for being awesome. You are not doing anything for a week until you heal. Now go to bed."

I pull up the sheet lying on my back. I can't put weight on my arms yet. Carla turns off the lights. She then pulls my sheets off, feels for me, then gets in the bed. She sleeps on her side so her perky breasts with rock hard nipples are on my ribs. Her head up near mine and rolled in my arms. She smelled nice, or is that me? Damn her. I fall fast asleep.

+++++

Mom and dad are up and dressed standing in my doorway as the alarm goes off. My morning wood is tenting the sheets embarrassingly. It twitches as I wake up and mom gently lurches but then thinks better of it, dad is there.

Dad looks at mom and says, "I am going to start some breakfast, how about you help our son, so Carla can get ready."

I see dad palm mom's ass and push her into my room. Carla smiles, gives me a quick kiss and gingerly gets out of bed and walks to her room across the hall. Mom walks up the foot of the bed on her knees and swallows my cock. She too can deep throat. She pulls back, pushes in again and pulls back. She needs a moment to catch her breath. Now it is tongue and suction time. She randomly alternates between sucking the life from me and licking every square inch of my cock.

She spends a lot of effort on the helmet and especially underneath the head where it is sensitive. Sometimes she is firm, other times she barely touches me, and then there are various levels in between. It's like she never does the same thing twice. She twists her head as she plunges and descends my cock. The best part is the smile on her face. She is eagerly enjoying this as much as I am. I would love to say I lasted twenty minutes, but it was under five. I could not resist the gusto she used, the smile on her face, and the way she explores my eyes.

Mom earned her five ropes of cum and looked as happy as the first time we fucked. I had no idea. After savoring her favorite breakfast, she quickly jumps up and picks out clothes for me. I use the washroom for my dailies and then she helps me dress. We are last for breakfast. Dad and Carla are eating blueberry pancakes, more are on the griddle. Coffee and bacon are waiting for us. Mom has 100 copies of the article waiting for us this morning.

She works in an office, I should have known she could copy and format the article quickly. The banner looks like a newspaper headline, "Where is Kim (the waitress) and why is John in arm bandages?" The article follows that. I read the story. I didn't know the guy, he is an older brother of a fuck buddy. They interviewed Kathy (one of my fuck buddies) and she said it was her choice for us to be fuck buddies. She didn't want a boyfriend just someone awesome in bed. That's disappointing. She goes on about how she hates her brother for what he did to Kim and, especially me. I feel my ego exploding. The police go on to tell about the previous police report and how I called them thinking it sounded like a setup.

The police think he drugged Kim. That would explain a lot. He is a pharmaceutical researcher and had a lab at home and a sex dungeon. They went into detail of what he did to Kim. I skipped that part. They painted me as a hero for stopping this guy. The police think he is responsible for many killings and disappearances in the area. No bail is set. Great! I look up in awe. Mom has tears in her eyes. Carla grabs the article and reads it.

After she finishes reading, she announces, "We are stopping at the hospital before we go to work. Let's go."

I am still eating, but no arguing when she is like this. All four of us go to the hospital, we take two cars. Carla and I get there first. We surprise the hell out of Connie and Meg. Kim is flat on the bed, face down, naked other than a towel over her ass. Her body is in bandages and gauze. Blood and a few IV are dripping into her. She is quietly weeping. Her mother and sister look horrible like they were up all night.

Carla says a bit too loud, "Oh my. Kim ... I don't ..."

I take over, and force a happy confident voice, "Damn Kim, I knew your sister was hot but wow, your mom is one hot babe too. No wonder you always came over to our house." Connie and Meg blush, Carla looks at me bewildered, and Kim stops crying. "We can't stay long; mom and I are helping this week until you get back on your feet."

Mom and dad came in at that moment, they stopped for breakfast and coffee. They handed a coffee and a bag each to Connie and Meg. My parents get big hugs.

I continue, "My parents just arrived and brought your mom and sister some coffee and breakfast. We would love to stay longer but we are late already." I bent over and kissed her cheek. I whispered quietly in her ear, "I still love you."

I gave her mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I shook Meg's hand and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek. I had in my hand a twenty-dollar bill. After the handshake, Meg discretely has a twenty-dollar bill in her hand. She can buy lunch now. I'm glad we are all trying to forgive Kim.

+++++

We pull up at work and there is a crowd in front of the bistro. I send mom and Carla in, I stay outside. There are a few reporters and a bunch of regulars there.

I shout out over the crowd, "We will be opening shortly. I assume you all know why we are a little late. For the press I will only say that a terrible thing happened to some wonderful people. This doesn't just effect Kim, it affects her mother, sister, boyfriend, his family, and all of us here at Carla's Bistro. We wish her well and a speedy recovery. We will be taking donations inside to help cover the costs of her hospital bills. I saw her this morning. She is in pain and it breaks my heart to think that a human being could do something so devastating to a beautiful young woman."

I am near tears, "Now, unless any of you are here for a job, please give us some time and we will open ASAP."

Two girls are there for a job, I hire them on the spot and take them inside.

I ask if they had any experience waitressing, and mom asks a few questions.

Mom tells me, "I waited tables in college, I will be ok. Chris has almost no experience, so she will follow John. Abby, you are on your own. John, you will coordinate us and help where you can. Open the doors."

I go and open the doors. I motion for the reporters to stay outside for a moment.

I explain to the reporters, "I know you are here because it's what you do, and I won't stop you from coming in and getting your story. Just please be respectful. We are growing a business and need to serve our customers. Most of the people here are regulars. If you get pushy or are bothering our customers, you will have to leave. If you are respectful of the customers and victims, we will get along great. The food here is good so if you have not eaten here yet, everything is great. Now please follow me inside and we can get this show over with. You may take pictures of Carla, me and the Bistro."

I ask the unusually large crowd for this hour, "Are you here because of what you read about this place?" They all say yes. "Keep in mind that I am here, at work. Kim is face down in a hospital bed, most of her exposed skin is covered in bandages and gauze."

I delicately take off my shirt. The large bruise below my sternum is quite evident. I unwrapped part of my forearm