All Comments on 'Carla's Bistro Pt. 03'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad ending

Good stories but the ending sucked Kim should’ve been removed as a love interest and kept as a friend I’ll give this one a solid 3 and I’m being kind here loved 1&2 though

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Fantastic

loved all of it. Great read thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Okay ... but

seem like an abrupt end to me ... like you tired of writing this

Geisha1Geisha1over 5 years ago
5 stars

Great read. I completely disagree with anonymous- I like the ending. Fun and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

good story i hope you have more to come

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
WOWπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

This was one magnificent storyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘you definitely no how to write .I love every second!!!!!!!!!I can't wait for next storyπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

devildog0302devildog0302over 5 years ago
Sorry...

That it came to an end. Good story, well written. What more could you want?

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Fine Writing

Another great story with nice character interaction. I could have done without the the group session with both mom and dad but overall another winning combo.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
dad is still a creep and ending felt like a run in to a wall

You never explained why, you made dad a creep. That saddens me greatly. and the ending confused me. John asked Connie permission to marry Kim then fucked her in the storage room of the bistro. Then when the three of them start their threesome he says he wants to marry Kim but does NOT propose, and Kim has no reaction to his non proposal proposal, he might as well told her the carpet needs vacuumed. Then after all this build up and drama twists and turns we race to the end and smack into a wall. That wall being an eight sentence paragraph. Instead of those 8 sentences, you should have said "Now it's time for the reader to make up their mind on the rest of this." or "They live Happily ever after" or whatever it's like you got tired of writing it, lost interest, or got frustrated with writers block. It was a good attempt at a story but with too many unanswered questions and that sorry excuse for an ending it made for a waste of time. I like your work but this was a miss for me.

kaidmankaidmanover 4 years ago
another explosive set

this was a good story you built up I enjoyed reading it the ending felt a bit rushed and I would have liked to have seen Carla involved in the ending scene since she was sort of the central focus and started this whole thing and then was pushed aside and felt like the pity fuck and I was also wondering about why the dad had spy cameras in the rooms he had gotten the recordings from of his son having sex with the mother and everything else

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
This was great, until the end.

The last episode with Connie was too long, it detracted from the basic plot line too much. The very end was too rushed, it was almost as if you were desperate to finish it any way you could.

Which for me ruined the whole story.

Up until then it was 5 Stars all the way, but in the end it was only 4.

The best part of all was Chapter 2, just a great shame that chapter 3 didn't live up to that.

Just so very disapointing.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i read a few of the comments / lots of twisted types ? ! . pretty sick crap / nice world you would have us live in Animals have a better concept of morality & Love . No men in this text. PS+ PLANNING TO RAISE CHILDREN IN THAT ENVIRONMENT,? what the hell are they going to turn out like bestialities bondage/ crap eating wimps. gage me!

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

I have read many of the author's series.

I will not judge the grammar. I don't know English well myself and I read the stories with the help of an online translator. ;)

The author has his own style and thoughtful plot of stories. But at the stage of implementation you get mistakes. The story is not written gradually developing. It's like a Lego constructor. You write individual scenes, episodes, dialogues. Then they are combined more or less in the order of the development of the plot. And then there is the finished story. But it's like a child putting together a Lego set. Everything looks right, like the picture on the box. But here the car has no wheel, the house has an extra window, the oak tree has a pine branch.

It's annoying. I want to erase and rewrite everything.

The big plus ( or minus ) is that all the stories are over and have an epilogue.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

I have read many of the author's series.

I will not judge the grammar. I don't know English well myself and I read the stories with the help of an online translator. ;)

The author has his own style and thoughtful plot of stories. But at the stage of implementation you get mistakes. The story is not written gradually developing. It's like a Lego constructor. You write individual scenes, episodes, dialogues. Then they are combined more or less in the order of the development of the plot. And then there is the finished story. But it's like a child putting together a Lego set. Everything looks right, like the picture on the box. But here the car has no wheel, the house has an extra window, the oak tree has a pine branch.

It's annoying. I want to erase and rewrite everything.

The big plus ( or minus ) is that all the stories are over and have an epilogue.

LacastrianLacastrianabout 2 years ago

The reason Kim hooked up with another man is totally ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant story

buzman0112buzman0112over 1 year ago

Fantastic story!!! I saved it as one of my favorites!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like all of story's I have read that wrote they start strong and. Then somewhere around the middle they go soft and the ending suck i think about halfway is where you should stop and make your ending

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Still can't understand Kim's attraction to the evil protagonist. Could have used some in depth descriptions of what he actually actually did to her since you bothered to mention that he had a 'sex dungeon' on premices. Simply whipping her with a belt doesn't square with her 'loss of a pint of blood' nor her hospital image of 'bandages over all exposed skin'. Just curious . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES