Carla's Club (Pt. 03)

Story Info
Preparing to be a sissy slut.
999 words
4.29
4.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers

Monday

Today is cum day. Today you are to eat your own cum whilst wearing a pair of your wife's panties and stockings whilst looking at some sissy hypno porn or perhaps whilst looking at Dan's new profile picture that I made him upload. Doesn't his ass look hot in my new black panties?! So, how do you do this? I know how difficult it can be for any guy to taste his own cum, let alone take the full load after he's ejaculated.

The first step has to be to wear as much of your hot wife's lingerie as possible. This will get you in the mood. Looking at sissy porn captions is also an enormous help. If your hot sexy wife has a vibrator try putting your pre-cum on that and licking it off. I got Dan to do this in next to no time, pre-cum is not a full bodied assault on your lips and tongue as much as a big load. But it can give you a real taste for wanting the whole nine yards or full five inches - you pathetic, but still gorgeous little sissies.

However, as I hear so often, the real difficulty is taking all of the full cream. I have no such problem as a hot blooded horny bitch, in fact, I absolutely love it, but you wannabe sissy sluts struggle with this so much. But no fear, I have the answer. What I did with Dan was dress in my sexiest lingerie, and dress him in very similar tarty underwear, put some sissy porn captions on my laptop for him, but then insist that he jerk off in front of me - which he loves doing - but with one caveat. He had to turn over so he was in the shape of a coil. In other words, I simply got him onto the bed, got him to bend over so his toes were touching the sheet whilst his head was resting on a pillow, mouth ajar. In that position - once he ejaculated - the cum either spurted or dripped into his mouth. The first couple of times he chickened out - moving his head at the last moment, but on the third occasion he obliged. And since then it's been a walk in the park.

Look, my sexy crossdressers, if you really want to be a sissy faggot and join Carla's club you must obey me, your mistress in this enterprise, and you'll quickly discover that once you're brave enough to do it the first time, you'll crave it the next. After all, like Dan, you all secretly desire to be sissy little whores. Don't you? Don't forget I want your feedback.

Tuesday

After last night's depraved descent into eating your own cum, today you should be ready for anything. So, pick out your favourite pair of panties that your wife currently owns and wear them for work.

At work use your mobile to check out the best drag shows in your area. Book two tickets for you and your wife for this Friday. Tell your wife when you get home. Tell me her reaction. P.S. Only once you've told your naughty wife can you take the panties off.

Wednesday

Add a pair of stocking to your panties underneath your suit for work today. On the way home buy three pairs of full panties for your wife. You will wear one of these pairs on Friday for your trip to the drag club, so choose wisely.

Thursday

A rest day. It's important not to do too much too soon. A rest day will feel like you're edging. You'll really miss being sissified. You'll miss wearing your wife's panties and stockings. This is a sure sign that you are nearing the point of no return. You are becoming addicted to the sissy lifestyle.

Friday

The big day has arrived. Choose one of the pairs of panties you bought for your hot wife on Wednesday. Persuade her to wear one of the other pairs. You must wear these all day at work today AND when you go to the show with her this evening.

After the show ask your hot wife what she thought of the performers/performance. Gauge her reaction. Did she enjoy it? Did she simply love and adore it? If she asks you the same question you must tell her how hot and attractive you found the drag artists. Tell her they were so sexy. What's her reaction to this? In bed, tell her how hot she is, how if she flirted with other guys you'd find it a real turn on. You wouldn't mind if she danced with them or even kissed them. See how far you can push it.

Saturday

So, how did last might go? Are you winning your hot wife over. Is she becoming more raunchy in the bedroom. Is she really turning into a hot wife? Is she starting to cuckold you? Does it excite you? Is she suggesting you should explore your feminine side more? Why not take a snapshot of Dan's profile picture and tell her how sexy my sissy hubby looks in my panties and stockings? Would she mind if you wore hers? Come on. I dare you!

Sunday

Another cum filled day. It's a week now since you tasted your own cum. You should be yearning to do it again. So, fish out from the linen bin a pair of your hot wife's dirty panties. Put them on and then jerk off into your mouth again. Isn't that yummy my sissy faggot cum slut? You love it when I call you such names. Don't you, faggot?

More soon. Remember...Don't fight those urges sissy...lingerie, cum, cock, make-up, cock sucking. How far down the rampant rabbit hole are you willing to go? Panties? Stockings? Girdle? Bra? Tight little leather skirt? Visiting a gay bar dressed in your hot wife's lingerie?

Love and hugs and panties, Carla & Dan XX

Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers