Carla's Club (Pt. 02)

Story Info
Sissy training.
2.6k words
4.33
5.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers

DAY ONE

So, how did the preparation go sissies? Success? Remember I want to read all about your journeys to the "sissyhood" in the comments section.

As an incentive I will only upload the rest of the programme if, and when, I see replies to the tasks I'm setting out for you on DAY ONE. I don't mind what day you start the programme, but as you'll see I'm starting on a Monday. If you all complete every task for each of the days I'll upload the next section. But, only once I've received at least a dozen comments from different followers AND once you've commented on Dan's sexy ass in the new profile picture dropping any day soon. He's wearing my favourite black panties and tan coloured stockings.

NOW, before we begin with your training there's something you MUST do. No ifs, no buts. This will prove to me and to you and to your wife should she find out, that you ARE committed to my programme. There can be no half measures. Agreed? Good little sissy boys.

Right, at some point today, or if you're reading this before the end of the weekend and about to embark on my programme do it on the eve of your commitment, I want you to rifle through your wife's panties. NO thongs (see below). Find a permanent marker and write on the back of them I AM A SISSY FAGGOT and sign your name with two kisses at the end in block capitals like this: XX. Now, you can either place them in her knicker draw or your underwear draw. But nowhere else.

The game is afoot. Is your pounding yet sissy? There's no turning back now. If you haven't followed my instructions to the letter you are not fit to be on my sissy programme and Lilith and I will curse you to a life of monotony. A mundane and humdrum sex life full of frustration. You choose.

On the other hand if you've done it what I requested Dan and I are so proud of you, and just know we long to dress up in my favourite panties and stockings together and suck your panty clad cocks. Oh yeah! I bet you'd like that my sissy heroes.

ONE FINAL THING: Remember no sex and no jerking off either. From now on only your sexy wife can instigate sex. You're a sissy in training. You can look at sissy porn anytime you choose, but nothing else.

DAY ONE - MONDAY

An easy day. Well, relatively speaking. First of all you need to make breakfast and dinner for your wife. Remember you are serving her, not the other way around. Tell her how much you love her and how sexy you think she is. How lucky you are to have her and how you can really appreciate how attractive other guys at work must find her.

Once you've done this again remember to post her reaction(s)/responses.

Today, no matter how much in the closet you are, you must spend at least one hour in a pair of your wife's panties. Note...I hate thongs - so if your wife only has thongs you will need to buy her some new panties and try to get her to wear them as soon as possible. Regardless, you MUST wear panties for - as I said - at least 60 minutes.

Report your results. How it went. How you felt. Did you get caught sissy?

DAY TWO - TUESDAY

Big day. Today you must wear panties at work all day and for at least TWO hours after you get home. No exceptions.

Again report how it went. How it felt. Did you get caught? Did anything sexual happen? Did your wife catch you?

Sissy training usually takes time - remember my goal is ultimately to turn you gay and turn your wife into a hot wife. What I'm trying to do here is accelerate the process. Wearing panties all day will make you feel more feminine and increasingly gay.

DAY THREE - WEDNESDAY

So far, so good. Today is basically a repeat of yesterday. Except this time you must add one further item of your wife's underwear to your apparel. IT could be hold-ups, stockings and suspenders, a sassy retro girdle or a bra. You choose. But again you must wear it all day for work and for at least TWO hours again on your return home.

Even at this very early stage, your wife will be starting to notice a difference. You're becoming more attentive to her needs and requirements, making breakfast and cooking dinner. Making sure the house is clean and tidy.

Again, report how you felt, how it's going. Any reaction from your colleagues at work or, more importantly your wife.

DAY FOUR - THURSDAY

No knicker day! No wearing her underwear today. I want you to know what it feels like not to wear it. You've had three days of excitement. Of wondering if you'd get caught. Now I'm doing a mind fuck on you, depriving you of all that sexy silk, cotton or satin material that thrills you so very much.

Well, how did it go? Did you miss it. Did you feel relieved or stressed. Were you yearning to feel your wife's sexy panties on your ass, cock and ball sac?

Now a challenge. I want you to go to bed earlier tonight, earlier than your wife at least. Make any excuse you please. Go upstairs, get ready for bed, take off all your clothes and go in the linen bin and fish out a pair of your wife's dirty knickers. Sniff them - intoxicating isn't it? Now, put them on for a full five minutes. This is your reward for not wearing them all day. Oh, that feels so good, doesn't it my gorgeous little sissies? I wish i could give each of you a big kiss (tongues, obviously) to say well done. You never know I might grab your ass and give your tiny cock a little kiss as well through your hot wife's sexy smelly panties.

Now put those panties under your pillow, or if you're not quite that brave yet, under the mattress. You'll be wearing them tomorrow for work.

How did it go? Did you keep them on for the full five minutes? Longer? Brave sissy. Did you get caught?! Tell me everything.

DAY FIVE - FRIDAY

For most of you, I suspect, the last day of the working week. This is going to be some day and night so get ready.

Firstly, you'll be again wearing your wife's dirty panties all day at work and again for at least TWO HOURS afterwards. These are the same smelly knickers you wore for at least five minutes last night. I bet you can't wait to put them on again. Naughty little sissies.

At work you should only be using the cubicles in the restrooms now. Go in there today and write I AM A SISSY on one of the walls AND MY WIFE IS A HOT WIFE. this will probably get you very aroused. You may discover a teaspoonful of pre-cum on those dirty panties. If so, put some on your finger and lick it up.

Now a super Friday sissy challenge. You must do at least one of the following two things: Go to a gay bar on the way home and explain to one of the guys in there that you're bicurious and would he mind kissing you so you know what it feels like (this one is OPTIONAL, if you do it wearing your wife's dirty panties you're likely to really, really enjoy it, but again it may be just a little too soon for you). Alternatively, and I'm expecting you all to actually do this: order a dildo to be delivered to your home with your name and address on. If your wife opens it sometime next week - well, we will have to see wha her reaction is!

When you get home tonight you MUST continue to wear your sexy wife's dirty panties until 9p.m.

Your wife may want sex tonight. If she does, make sure she is pleasured first. Her needs are primary, your are secondary. If she falls asleep without giving you an orgasm - tough. Get used to it. You must still treat her with love, kindness and respect and keep telling her how fucking hot she is.

One more thing - if your wife is wanting sex tonight ask her what her favourite sexual fantasies are? You are to tell her, whatever they are, threesomes, lesbian sex, sex with a stranger, a swingers party, or preferably hot, rampant sex with one of her colleagues, you are to approve it and say you'll love and support and encourage her to pursue the fantasy. No quibbles. Just be sassy, if she's being sassy. Let her know she's hot, and that she should explore her fantasies. That you desperately want her to do so. If she asks you to name one or more of yours tell her how you'd like to wear her underwear or watch her have sex with some stud. Or have watch you with some stud whilst your wearing her dirty panties!

Report your findings below.

DAY SIX - SATURDAY

By now you should have more than an inkling whether your wife is willing to not only play along, but whether, like me, she really wants to whip you into shape.

A hot sexy wife can have a hubby, that finds the sissy lifestyle tempting, on your hands and knees wearing her sexiest lingerie and sucking cock, and loving it, even faster than I can! But most wives are more tempted, at least to begin with, by the thought of getting fucked by some hunky colleague, acquaintance, or relative stranger. It's this you will need to work on primarily, whilst at the same time maintaining your sissy lifestyle.

But be warned, you MUST deeply desire that your wife becomes a hot wife. Unless, they're ridiculously uptight and conservative, you'll be able to persuade and cajole your wife to have sex with some hunk at work. Now it's the weekend, this is what I want you to work on at every opportunity, but pick your moments.

In bed tonight why not tell her - in the middle of foreplay - that the thought of her having sex with some hunky guy really gets you turned on. If she responds favourably, but say something like: "But wouldn't that be cheating on you hubby?" Simply reply: "It can't be cheating if it makes you hard!" She'll love it. Horny little naughty bitch that she and I both are. It's better if this comes from her first, of course, I "cheated" on suspecting he'd secretly love it, and then told him about it. After some initial jealousy and sulkiness, I could tell he was getting aroused. So, I told him all the sordid little details and from that moment on he was fucking addicted to be cuckolded by me and having a hot wife that turned him into a crossdressing sissy faggot.

Tell her you'd love her to suck the cock of any guy she was attracted to while you were having sex and see her reaction. Tell her if she came on his cock, you'd watch wearing her panties. If, it seems such sex talk is really turning her on, keep suggesting similar things. Tell her how much you'd love to clean her out after some hunk as exploded in her pussy.

The point here is to get your wife onboard with this deliciously depraved lifestyle as soon as possible. Don't rush it though, if you meet some resistance pause, reset, try again.

With me it was easy, because I was driving all this kinky stuff. Dan has a desperately small cock and I know I wanted to try an enormous one. So, I had to get him onside not the other way round. But I knew Dan was more than a little effeminate. He'd be easy to manipulate, because he wanted to be hypnotised by me. He knew he couldn't really satisfy me in the bedroom that's why he'd so kindly bought me so many vibrators over the years.

So, the night I came home late after having not one, but three huge cocks inside me - thank you Scott, Rupert, and James - fucking hunks all of them, and dragged Dan upstairs and told him what I'd done...well, the rest as they say is history. He was upset, jealous annoyed, And, at first he didn't really believe me. But when I hitched up my skirt and knelt over his face, and a little of the cum dripped through my dirty panties and onto his lips, he behaved like a slut. He couldn't get enough. He really was like a bitch, a sissy bitch, granted, on heat, he greedily lapped up every drop of my hunky colleagues' cum from my naughty pussy - giving me a tremendous and shuddering climax in return, my fourth one of the day. Then I put my dirty black panties on him - the ones you see him wearing in the picture, and ditto, my tan stockings, and slowed him right down as he entered my cheating pussy and told him every last jot and tittle of how much of a whore his sexy wife had been and how much I enjoyed it. He erupted like a volcano and I knew I had him in the palm of my hand.

After that, it was as easy as changing a light bulb to change Dan from being straight to being a crossdressing sissy faggot. And the sluttier I became the more he loved me. And, oh how I love misbehaving.

But, as I said, it was easy for me - I know I've got - for a woman - an above average libido. And, I suspected, rightly, that Dan longed to be my sissy slave.

You might need a little bit more time, and so might your wife.

Your other task today, therefore, is to buy her some sexy expensive perfume and some really nice jewellery. You must spoil her to win her over.

DAY SEVEN - SUNDAY

An easier day. You've had a busy week. You are to order two things today: 1) Some new panties for yourself. Buy at least three pair - different colours, whatever takes your fancy, put your name and address on the order. And when they arrive put them in your underwear drawer.

2) Order two tickets for you & your wife for The Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's a great was to have a laugh and enjoy your kinky side together. But, whenever the performance is you must insist that you both dress up, as is traditional, as sexy tarts for the performance.

No knickers this weekend unless your wife insists she wants you to wear them of course. Lucky sissy!

You have now completed WEEK ONE of my programme. Please let me know how it's going. Remember, I will not upload WEEK TWO'S training until I have at least a dozen replies. make them as filthy as you like sissies, but be truthful. Tell me your progress for good or bad. I will do everything to make the programme more bespoke for the strugglers.

Remember the one thing all sissies and their hot wives crave is cock so keep watching sissy porn. That's what I had to do until Dan and I tried the real thing together. You can't beat the sight of Dan on his hands and knees sucking two cocks, while another sissy pounds his ass - all of them wearing my panties and stockings, of course, whilst some hunky bloke shags me senseless.

I fucking love you sissies.

Carla XX

Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers