Carla's Threesome

Story Info
Carla ends up in a threesome with her flatmate and boyfriend.
3.1k words
3.3
7.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eh99nz
eh99nz
9 Followers

Recap: After Carla and Tom first met whilst out running on the waterfront, their relationship had grown and they were spending more time at each other's houses.

Carla and Tom had come back from their run and caught her flatmate Kate and Pete Kate's boyfriend making love in the lounge. This had led to Carla and Tom getting horny at the sight and sound of them and then getting Kate and Pete catching Carla and Tom making love in the kitchen.

In turn, this led to us, in their respective couples, making love in the kitchen.

We were in our couples, still naked. Looking at the naked, post sex Carla and Kate, my cock was rock hard again. Pete, on the other hand, seemed subdued.

Just as we were about to start cooking, Pete's phone rang, and he quickly picked up and walked to the hall.

Carla, her pussy still dripping my cum, went off to the toilet to clean up. I decided to follow her as I needed to clean up too. I asked Carla if she had Kate had ever got up to anything with Kate and she replied that while they were open about goings on in relationships, they had never kissed or done anything physical with each other, even when tipsy.

When we got out of the bathroom and into the hall, the still naked Kate was standing with Pete had with a glum look on her face, "Pete just got called into work. I'm going to help him get changed," she said.

As Kate and Pete departed for the bedroom, Carla called out, "We're staying naked."

Carla leaned into my back, so I put my hands under her breasts and held her, resulting in my cock hardening further and pressing against her bottom.

Carla said, "Painful," and used her hand to move my cock between her legs, then hummed as my cock touched the edge of her pussy lips.

Just then, a clothed Pete and still naked Kate exited the bedroom. Kate, still naked, kissed a now-clothed Pete on the lips goodbye. Pete kissed Kate but quickly withdrew, saying "Bye guys, have a good evening."

Kate's mood was even greyer now than before. Carla said to Kate, "Come here," and opened her arms despite me behind her.

The naked girls embraced, which caused my cock to grow slightly and push harder on Carla's pussy lips. Carla murmured slightly with this pressure and Kate looked down and said, "Wow, he's certainly big!"

The girls unlocked and Carla said, "Shame about Pete going. We were just getting in the mood."

Kate replied, "He is good, but limited. Cowgirl is the furthest we've got. Look at him: " as she looked at my dick between Carla's legs, "Pete would be embarrassed here!".

Carla said, "I thought you enjoyed being with Pete?"

Kate replied, "I do, Tom is always down whereas Pete is often down."

I was embarrassed at this and moved my hands up under Carla's tits to hold her tighter, which forced my cock up her pussy lips slightly.

Carla was surprised at Kate's comment and said, "I've never mentioned our activities, have I?"

Kate said, "Your FitTrak auto posts to FriendChat. When I log onto FriendChat, it comes up in my feed. I saw that when you were out on the waterfront, your speed stopped at the toilets, but your heart rate shot up. Then at Ladies Cove, Carlae happened: you stopped: HR shot up. And at Peninsula Park, you stopped mid-way round the coast, but your HR shot up. You may have been eating something there, but it wasn't biscuits," she concluded with a sly smile and rubbed her pussy.

Carla and I were embarrassed, but I was getting harder at the talk and of seeing Kate finger herself, so I moved my cock around Carla's pussy gently which elicited a gentle murmur from her. Carla, in turn, rubbed her nipples with her hands which I could see over her shoulders, making me harder still. Kate, looking at us, rubbed her pussy making it wetter and the lips wider apart.

I was wondering what was going to happen when Carla said, "Dinner, but stay as is?"

Kate thought for a minute and said, "OK: you lead the cooking."

I was wondering what else Carla might be leading to as both girls were now very horny.

We walked back into the kitchen and Carla said, "I'll do the beans, you [looking at Kate] the rice?".

Carla got out the beans and leaned over the basin to top and tail the beans, exposing her pussy. I stood behind Carla and put my cock between her legs to rub her pussy whilst helping her with the beans.

Kate was at the sink next to us, cleaning out the rice.

Carla said, "Tom, can you get the herbs from the drawer please?"

As I disengaged from Carla, Kate turned around too, and my hard cock briefly brushed Kate's pussy. Kate let out an "Oooh" as the brush finished. I was cringing now.

Carla said to Kate, "You, OK?"

Kate said, "That was weird having Tom brush me. I never get that feeling with Pete," and looked at my cock smiling.

Carla said to Kate, "Would you like to see if you get it again?" and looked at me for approval.

I nodded and Kate smiled. Carla said, "I'll guide?" Kate and I nodded.

Kate and I stood just far enough apart so my cock wasn't touching Kate's pussy, but her breasts were on my chest. My balls were tightening as I was looking at Kate's tits and open pussy. Carla came from behind me with her chest full onto my back, head on my shoulders and grabbed my cock. She used her hand to guide my cock to Kate's open pussy, just touching the wet lips briefly before moving my cock away. Kate purred again.

Carla moved my cock onto Kate again, but for a bit longer and around the wetness more. Kate, purred longer this time.

Carla said, "Again?". Kate nodded.

Again, Carla guided my cock onto Kate's wetness and moved it over the outside of Kate, then started moving it just inside her. This time, Kate leaned over my shoulder and kissed Carla on the lips.

Carla was surprised at this but kissed Kate back. In doing so, she pushed the head of my cock all the way into Kate's gap. Kate moaned louder this time and Carla returned the kiss. The girls started kissing over my shoulder as Carla used her hand to move my cock around Kate's open pussy.

Kate moved around my head so I could feel the edges of her pussy and kissed Carla harder. Kate and Carla kissed harder, driving me further into her, so her breasts were hard against my chest. Kate, in turn, ground her pussy further onto me.

Kate lifted her head away from Carla and said, "Can I have him now?"

Carla nodded and said, "but I get the cum first time."

Kate wrapped her arms around my neck and open mouth kissed me. I kissed her back hard and pushed harder into her soaking pussy which elicited a longer moan. I put my arms around Kate and pushed further into her as I we started a growing fuck me kiss.

Carla had moved from my back to Kate's back and was now rubbing herself against Kate and her hands around Kate's pussy, feeling Kate's wetness and kissing her neck. Kate was moaning as we continued our exchanges, but I was holding back slightly to reserve.

I kissed Kate harder which was returned. Kate and I alternated grinding and thrusting as I drove further into her tightening pussy.

Kate kissed me harder and squeezed my cock even more, then let out a loud moan.

Carla kissed Kate on the cheek and, as I withdrew, Kate's arms left my neck.

I turned to Carla, kissed her open mouthed, and pushed my erect cock up her wide and wet pussy.

Carla wrapped her arms around me, kissed me back and started grinding against my cock. Our kissing and fucking intensified as I fucked her tight, wet pussy.

Kate was looking at us gently moaning and fingering deeply where my cock had been, causing Carla and I to kiss harder and Carla to start squeezing me. Soon, I felt my balls tighten again just as Carla started twitching.

Carla was moaning now as we both came at the Carlae time, and we could see Kate fingering hard and hear her moaning too.

As Carla and I started our post coital make-out wind down with me still inside her, Kate came behind Carla and held her, gently kissing her neck and removing my cum from outside Carla's pussy and transferring it to our lips where we licked her fingers.

Kate said to Carla, "Is he always like this?". Carla clenched her fist, then opened it fully. (5)

Kate replied, "Oohh" in a downcast voice and raised two fingers.

Carla said, "Kate: you got me dirty, clean me up."

I detached from Carla and let Kate go down and lick Carla out.

As Kate bent over to lick out Carla, Kate's pussy was exposed. Kate's wet pussy looked inviting, but I wanted to take my lead from my girl, so I rubbed my fingers over her wet pussy lips as she was starting to lick my cum out of Carla.

Kate's lips were diligently cleaning out Carla, causing her to moan. My fingers were moving inside Kate's pussy, and I felt her go wet as she continued cleaning out Carla, so occasionally I withdrew my fingers and flashed my cock across Kate's wet pussy to give her a zing, which caused Kate to grunt like before.

Carla started moaning as Kate swallowed the last of my cum from her pussy, Kate started clenching her pussy around my fingers and cumming. Soon both girls were cumming as my cock hardened waiting for its next order.

Then, Kate got up, looked around and said "wow, Tom's hard again."

Carla said, "Two hot girls going at it and a spare pussy, wouldn't any guy?"

Kate said, "Not sure," and looked down, inferring Pete.

I looked around and realised, thankfully, that while we had got hot and on, the rice and beans were still cold and off.

Carla said, "Shall we get pizza in, then we can concentrate on fun?"

Kate and I nodded as Carla used OrderIn to get pizza.

Kate said, "I've seen you two ride: can I try?"

Carla said, "All the way this time, but I feed Tom?"

While waiting for the pizza, we put the aborted dinner ingredients in the fridge, whilst creatively managing to brush past each other on the way and have wayward hands touch bits to titillate.

After this, I put my arms around Carla and started a make out with her. Kate came close and used her hand to position my cock against Carla's pussy which elicited a pleasured humm from Carla. Kate leaned and kissed Carla on the cheek as we were still making out whilst moving my cock over the outside of Carla.

Carla turned and briefly kissed Kate on the lips, then I kissed Kate on the lips whilst Kate moved my cock around with her moving hand.

The doorbell rang and Kate said, "I'll get it" and disengaged.

Carla and I stood there entwined and making out observing a very wet and erect nippled Kate head to the door.

She opened the door naked, which Carla and I were surprised at given she was normally not given to nakedness.

The OrderIn guy was young, and he discretely averted his eyes from Kate's naked body and open pussy as he handed over the pizzas.

Kate walked back with the pizzas and said, "that was fun flashing the delivery guy."

Carla said, "I didn't know you had it in you," and kissed Kate on the lips which Kate returned. I decided to get in on the act by coming from behind Carla and putting my arms around them both, with my cock between Carla's legs. Carla grunted as my cock slid between her legs and hit her pussy lips. Then Kate grunted. I realised that Kate and Carla's pussies were touching, and I had tagged them both with my cock.

The girls kissed again, so I pushed back and forward slightly which elicited groans from both.

Unlike us, dinner was getting cold, and we could warm up quickly, so Kate disengaged from Carla, and we all headed to the table for post sex pizza.

Kate looked down at me and said, "Your cock is still cummy. I don't think Carla would want it in her?" and looked at Carla.

Carla just smiled back. Together, they grabbed my cock with their hands and dropped down, leaning in, they took my cock between their lips. I could feel their tongues on my cock as they roamed over it and saw that they were kissing each other with my cock between their lips. Two busty, horny girls on my cock made it grow harder and longer. They quickly roamed to my glans and then got up, declaring I was clean.

They took turns to briefly kiss me so I could taste my cum on their lips.

Kate said, "I get the cum this time?" and Carla and I nodded.

We moved a chair so that it was to the side of the table.

Carla pointed to me and looked down. I sat down on the chair and Carla sat on my lap with my cock on her pussy. Kate reached overused her hand to align my cock properly. Then Kate grabbed a slice of pizza and put one end into Carla's mouth, then the other end into Carla's mouth. I fondled Carla's tits as we ate the pizza. Carla was making gentle moves up and down my cock as we began kissing whilst Kate was fingering herself.

Then Kate took another slice and put it into my mouth and the other end into hers until we started kissing. Carla was making gentle slides on the outside of my cock which caused me to get harder and longer and her pussy wetter whilst using her fingers to rub Kate.

Soon we were halfway through the Pizzas and as Carla lifted up, Kate leaned over, and mouth kissed me whilst reaching between us to align me with Carla. Then she moved around the back of Carla and held her by the tits to guide Carla's riding on me whilst Carla and I kissed as we alternated thrusting and riding. Soon we were all boiling as my cock was hardening, Carla's pussy tightening, unlike the cooling pizza.

Carla said, "finish pizza, then Kate gets the cream" and slid off me.

Kate took Carla's place on my lap and Carla used her hands to ensure that my cock was positioned correctly on Kate which elicited an ooh from her as I touched her.

Carla commenced the feeding, proffering one end of the slice to my mouth, which I eagerly grabbed, and the other end to Kate's. As Kate and I quickly ate into the middle, we began to make out while Kate started riding me. Kate used her right hand to reach over and rub Carla while I used my hands to examine Kate's breasts.

We repeated the Kate and I, Carla and I feeding and making out whilst Kate continued riding me outside and she fingered Carla until the pizza was finished.

Kate leaned over and kissed Carla hard on the lips which was returned. With Kate still riding, the girls had a quick make out.

As Kate lifted up and kissed me hard, Carla reached in and aligned my cock to Kate's pussy with a hand, then grabbed her tits with the other hand to steady her as Kate slid onto me and started moaning, she seemed to have a visceral reaction to my cock.

Kate and I quickly Frenched hard as her riding, with Carla's guidance to ensure that my cock was correctly in Kate, and my thrusting caused me to harden and widen as Kate quickly tightened around me and her moans intensified. This caused my balls to tighten as Kate started twitching. I leaned over and kisses Carla hard as my balls started to twitch, causing Kate to twitch faster. Soon, I could hear Kate loudly moaning as we kissed as she accelerated to orgasm, Carla gently purring, and my balls start to twinge.

Carla continued rubbing Kate as Kate started to twinge on me, causing me to start pulsing. Kate said, "Fill me now" and kissed me hard.

I gave Kate and extra hard kiss and an extra hard thrust as she squeezed me rapidly and harder. Soon, my I could feel the cum start to shoot up as our kissing became rougher and I could feel Carla's fingers on us.

Finally, Kate let out a loud moan as she squeezed me viciously, casing all my cum to shoot out into her and down onto Carla's fingers.

Kate kissed me hard, then leaned over me and kissed Carla. Carla released her fingers and put them between Kate and I and we licked my cum off them.

We stayed there for a while, making out with each other, then Carla said, "Clean up time: Tom first."

They both dropped and took my flaccid cock between their lips as they licked from base to tip, causing a re-erection. Kate said, "Back again so soon?" and leaned up and kissed me.

Now, Carla dropped and leant into Kate, starting to lick out Carla, exposing her clit. This was an open invite for me, so I dropped down and inserted myself into Carla, leaning over to kiss Kate. For the next few minutes, I was screwing Carla whilst kissing Kate causing Kate to moan gently.

Then Carla lifted up with me still inside and kissed Kate on the lips. They enjoyed a short make-out as Kate enjoyed my taste again.

By now, we were extremely sweaty, so Carla led us all to the shower and turned on the water. We took turns to make out and clean each other down fully with our hands, with the person behind getting a double hit of being a cleaner. When I was in a suitable position, I my dick entered the pussy and we had another brief screw.

Finally, they repeated their usual base to tip cock clean down, followed by the 3-way kiss.

Kate said, "4x: I will be sore and have trouble walking tomorrow."

Carla said, "Tom certainly has an affect on you," and kissed me, then Kate.

Then we took turns to towel off and finally, we collapsed into bed, Carla tight in my arms and my cock between her legs.

Carla and I made out gently as Kate held onto Carla's back, kissing down Carla's back and then finding the tip of my cock between her legs, used her tongue to stroke it, then moved back up Carla's back.

Soon our satiation overtook us, drawing us to sleep.

eh99nz
eh99nz
9 Followers