My Wife's Orientation Change

Story Info
A man watches his wife have sex with her new girlfriend.
1k words
3.19
8.8k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home from work one evening, opened my room's door, and saw my wife Kari in bed with another woman, both nude under the blanket. I looked mad. Kari said she was unhappy with our marriage due to our many conflicts, especially with kids, so we have none, the woman with her was her lesbian co-worker Destiny, and in detail what they have done since they met last year. They were stunned after I said I accepted if Kari declared herself gay and preferred to be with women. I added she could be with Destiny under the following terms. I wanted to: 1) have no divorce as I hated its process and it was legal where we live at to have over one spouse. 2) watch them have sex if they chose to do it while I am with them and 3) have sex with a hot and flirtatious female coworker that had a lot in common with me. This shocked them more as Kari accepted them, but I must let Destiny move in with us if she got evicted. I said that was fine.

I sat on a recliner facing our bed and told the duo I wanted to watch them have sex then and there. They were surprised I wanted it so quick, but must obey per our agreement. They pulled down the blanket to reveal their full bodies, ran their hands down each other fully, and lip-locked. Kari lay face-up with her knees bent and held Destiny atop her.

They lip-locked and fingered each other. They cummed as Destiny, wanting Kari to cum on her face, asked her if she wanted that on her too. She agreed. Destiny about-faced to form the 69 position. They gave each other oral, spanked each other, and orgasmed. I saw them cum on each other's faces and asked how it tasted. They said they liked it, made the sideways 69 position and still gave each other oral, yelled in joy, spanked each other and rested their heads on each other's thighs. They fingered the anuses, kissed down the legs and thighs to the feet and sucked the toes of each other.

The two lay facedown facing in opposite directions next to each other to kiss and lick each other's ass cheeks. Butt was my favorite part of a woman's body as I recalled how much I loved kissing and licking Kari's and her joyful reaction. I got turned on more when the ladies licked between and spanked each other's cheeks and sucked each other's anuses, which they cummed from. Seeing that in their faces was great. They fingered each other's anuses and kissed up each other's back and arms, then sat on the bed facing each other to lip-lock, finger each other's pussies and feel each other's breasts.

Destiny kissed and nibbled Kari's lip, neck, and chin, then kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples and all over her stomach and sides. Kari shut her eyes and panted in joy, then did the same to Destiny. She had the same joyful reaction. They turned to me and asked if I loved what I saw. I said I did and seeing them sit on the bed nude turned me on more before Destiny asked if she could sleep over tonight for personal reasons. I let her and Kari sleep on our bed and slept in the guest room, but reminded them of our agreement. They said they would follow it before I left.

Kari and I days later went to Destiny's home as they wanted to have sex there. I chilled at her bed as the two showered together. They did not dress up after that, as they were going to have sex in her room anyway. I watched as they stood together, lip-locked, and held each other's asses. Kari kissed and nibbled Destiny's neck, chin, and lips, then bent back to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples. I thought of sitting behind her to kiss and lick her ass. She kissed Destiny's stomach and sides. She shut her eyes, swearing in joy. Kari sat on the floor to give her oral and masturbate. I thought of her doing that and giving me oral in the same position. Destiny sat on her shoulders, orgasmed, and held Kari's head and her own breasts. Kari held her ass and sucked her pussy harder. She fingered it, kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet, and sucked her toes. Destiny about faced and bent over to let her kiss and lick her whole ass and hold her hips.

She rubbed her breasts and pussy and orgasmed. It got louder as Kari licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus. She fingered it and kissed up her back and arms as Destiny stood up, then after she got behind her, they lip-locked as Destiny held Kari's hands to her breasts and pussy. She turned around to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples. She lifted her up to kiss down her stomach and sides. She sat on her shoulders to let her give her oral and hold her hands to her breasts. I was shocked Destiny could support Kari on her shoulders, but she was big in size. She masturbated as I imagined me sitting on Kari's shoulders as she did that and gave me oral. It was possible, as I was tiny and she was strong. She held her head. Destiny held her butt and kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes, then held her so her butt was in her face to kiss and lick it. Kari held her breasts and pussy, orgasming. It got louder as she licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus.

She slowly lowered her and kissed up her back and arms. After she was on the floor, she kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders and fingered her anus. They lip-locked. Destiny held Kari's breasts and vagina. Seeing my grin, they knew I loved this.