Carly & Jules' Hot summer of Loving Ch. 02

Story Info
Jules takes 18 year old Carly's Virginity.
13.1k words
4.57
7.1k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of the characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased. All characters are over eighteen years old.

Jules is a highly sexed young alpha male with little regard for girls. Not interested in long term relationships, his only aim was to fuck as many as he could before heading off to university. That was until he met Carly.

Now he has finally persuaded the beautiful 18 year old girl to let him take her virginity, both of them having fallen in love with each other. But sadly their relationship is not all plain sailing.

If you enjoy this story please encourage me to write further and vote positively!

Thank you!

----------

Jules and Carly silently walked back into his house. She knew something big was worrying him.

"What's wrong Jules?" She asked. "You've been quiet ever since this afternoon. Don't you feel the same way about me anymore. Is it because I told you I love you?"

"Oh Carly. No it's not that. I feel so much for you now and I just want to be honest with you before we make love together. I've never felt like this before, and I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to take your virginity under false pretences." He told her.

"What do you mean? I've agreed to you having me. I love you, and you've said you feel a lot for me. I want to show you now. I want to be close to you. What false pretences are you talking about?"

"I know you've agreed and I want to be close to you as well. But I want you to know the truth about our relationship. It simply cannot be long term. I can't promise you anything for the future, and I want us to split when I go to uni."

"But why? Why can't we see each other when you come home?"

"I just know it won't work." He told her honestly. "We're both too young to be tied to each other at this stage. I want to be able to enjoy the next three years away freely, and that will mean me hooking up with other girls while I'm away. Just as you must meet other guys too. We've got to be able to do our own thing, it's just too long distance to last. You'll have your career and life, and I will have mine. When I go, we must end it."

She felt sad, but understood what he was saying, though she didn't really agree. But there were still a few more weeks until he left, so maybe she could persuade him to continue with her.

"I'm not sure I agree with everything you're saying, but I'm pleased you've been honest with me. And the fact is, it doesn't alter anything. I still love you and I still want to give myself to you. I want to be with you for as long as I am able, and maybe in the future you will feel differently and will want me again."

Oh God he felt bad. His feelings were strong for her now. But she had said she still wanted him and he most definitely wanted her for the time being. He pulled her towards him and started to kiss her. "Then let's go upstairs now. I really want you." He told her.

He closed the curtains then came towards her and kissed her deeply, then slowly started to undress her. He unfastened the tiny buttons along the front of her dress, letting it fall to her feet, then he unclipped her bra and gently kissed and caressed her breasts, before bending down to slide her tiny panties down her legs. She was just so beautiful and he desired her so much. She climbed into his bed as he quickly removed his clothes. And now they lay huddled together, kissing and cuddling, enjoying the warmth and closeness of each other's bodies.

"I promise I'll be gentle with you Carly." He said as he crawled down between her legs. He started to kiss her and open up her beautiful soft pussy, gently licking her glistening pink opening. She groaned as he kissed and sucked on her hard little nub. He pushed in a couple of fingers to loosen her up, her juices were flowing as he pushed back and forth.

"Are you ready for me Carly?"

"Yes. Take me Jules. I want to be yours." She told him.

He had waited so long for this he thought as he gently straddled her then started to push his rock hard member into her slick opening. She groaned and tensed as he slowly pushed himself inside her, pausing so that she could relax, kissing her gently.

"Oh Carly you feel so beautiful." He said, before starting to push again. And now she flinched beneath him as she felt the sharp pain of her hymen stretching and giving way. He felt it too.

"Oh God Carly, I've taken you at last. You're no longer a virgin." He said as he slowly started to push back and forth.

Then holding her tightly, he kissed her as he penetrated her deeply now, thrusting gently and carefully inside her. She felt so God damned beautiful beneath him. He had wanted her for so long, and now she was all his. He started to feel emotional and then suddenly and strangely, both of them were crying. Oh my God, was this how real love felt he wondered?

"Oh Carly I love you." He told her as his cum exploded inside her.

***

They now lay wrapped together tightly in each other's arms. Kissing, crying, loving. Neither having felt anything like this before. Both knowing they needed each other.

How could they possibly part she wondered. And why? They clearly loved each other. She couldn't bear to think about it. She just prayed he would see sense and continue to see her when he returned.

They spent all night together in his bed. Making love countless times. He couldn't get enough of her. This was nothing like his experiences with his cousin or any other girls he had fucked. This was not simple screwing. This was emotional love making when you had feelings for a person. It was truly magical. And he wanted more.

How was he ever going to give her up when he left for Leeds? But he knew his mother would not let it go. She was adamant he should finish with her and he knew that once his mother got the bit between her teeth, she would hold on until her wishes were fulfilled.

***

They continued to see each other over the next little while. But now his parents were home, he couldn't take her there, so chose to visit her at her house instead. Her parents were always welcoming towards him and they were so happy that their daughter was obviously in love with such a lovely guy.

They had just been out for a drink with friends and had headed back to Carly's house, her parents out for the evening.

"Let's go to my bed." She told him. She couldn't get enough of him, and this evening she had consumed a lot of wine and felt extremely sexy. "I want you to fuck me hard!" She told him.

She had never spoken to him like that before and it turned him on. He grabbed hold of her and kissed her hard before ripping open the blouse she was wearing.

"what have you done to my blouse?" She giggled.

"You said you want me to fuck you hard, so that's what I'm going to do." He said as he threw her on to the sofa.

"No not here, supposing they come back?" She screeched, but he ignored her.

He ripped off her bra and started to suck on her delicious pink, long hard nipples. And then he was roughly pulling off her jeans before ripping her panties from her.

"Oh God Jules, fuck me now. I want you!"

But now he had her legs wide and his face in between them, licking, sucking, fucking her with his fingers.

"Let me suck your cock baby." She said. He didn't hesitate and straddled her face, pushing his rampant prick back and forth inside her mouth. But now he wanted her properly. He pulled her on to the carpeted floor and lifted her legs, before thrusting hard into her.

She let out a shriek as he started to pound her. He felt so good. "Oh baby I love you." She groaned as he fucked her relentlessly until he finally exploded inside her.

They both lay on the carpet next to each other, kissing and cuddling, when suddenly they heard her parents at the front door.

"Oh shit, it's them!" She screeched. "I told you they'd be home."

They quickly gathered their clothes before sneaking into the dining room, hoping they wouldn't be seen. She was pulling up her jeans when she heard them talking in the kitchen, and Jules was now fully dressed. Carly stuffed her torn panties in her pocket and now they both looked perfect.

"Hold on." He said, as he combed his fingers through her hair, and wiped away the black smudged mascara from under her eyes. "Beautiful. They'll never know." He said as he smiled at her then kissed her, before both of them carefully exited the room.

---------------------------

It was now only a week until Jules was leaving for uni. Both of them were feeling pretty depressed at the prospect of splitting. Jules knew his feelings for her were high, but he still thought he had no choice but to finish with her. And now his mum was calling him for the phone. It was Hilary.

"Oh Hi Hils. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good, but I'm missing you. Where've you been all this time?" She asked.

"Oh sorry, I've just been so busy getting everything ready to leave for Leeds."

"Well can we meet up before you go?"

"I don't know. I've got a lot to do this week. It may have to wait until I get back." He told her.

He didn't want to see her now that he was sleeping regularly with Carly. He no longer wanted Hilary. Not even those amazing tits of hers. He knew he was in love and his remaining time with Carly was precious.

"Oh that's a pity, I thought you and I would get to say goodbye properly." She told him.

"Well it's not goodbye is it. Just 'adieu'. I'll be back for Christmas, so maybe we'll get to see each other then."

She was a bit pissed off, but thought that would have to do. She had missed their regular fuck sessions, but hoped they would continue when he came home and had more time to see her.

"Ok, well have a great time and stay in touch." She told him before putting the phone down.

"Are you seeing Hilary before you go?" His mother asked.

"No I'm too busy this week." He told her.

"Busy with that girl I suppose. Have you told her you're finishing with her?" She asked.

"Yes, she knows when I go we will be splitting."

"Good. Then you can move on and find a more suitable girlfriend."

Fuck he disliked his mother at times. It was none of her business who he wanted to be with and who he loved. She was such a vile snob nowadays.

***

It was their final weekend together. Carly hoped that Jules had changed his mind about splitting now. They lay on her bed talking.

"So can I write to you when you go?" She asked him.

"I don't know. I don't know if that's a good idea." He told her. "It may be better to have a clean break." He said.

"Please Jules. Please just let us try. Why do we need to split when we both love each other so much? I know you want to be able to live your life at uni and I understand that. If you want to see other girls then I will try to understand. Let's just give it a go and see how we both feel. Please Jules." She begged him.

Oh God. He didn't know what to do. He knew he should finish with her, but he just didn't want to. They were so good together. And in a moment of weakness he said, "Ok we'll see how we both feel when we're apart and whether we want to meet again or not. I'm not making any promises." He told her.

-------------------------------

They had both had sleepless nights. Carly woke up feeling so, so empty inside, and couldn't stop crying. She just didn't know how she would manage without him and she just prayed he would see her when he came home.

Jules had taken the long arduous journey to Leeds. His mind on nothing else other than Carly. He just couldn't get her out of his mind. He finally reached his hall of residence and was now unloading his car into his 'flat'. He was sharing with two girls and two guys. On first meeting they seemed ok, but he just wasn't very interested. All he wanted was to settle in and get to bed. He really wanted to phone Carly, but knew he shouldn't. He must try and stick this out, and as much as he loved her, he knew he should move on. His time with her was done.

But both of them slept badly again. Both crying during the night. Unable to bear being parted from each other. Both knowing they truly loved one another.

As the days went past they tried to busy themselves. Carly had now started work in a boutique in London, and Jules had got through his freshers week and was now attending lectures and tutorials. But everyone just seemed so boring compared to his beautiful, sexy Carly. The girls in his flat were dead ugly and didn't appeal at all, but he was getting on pretty well with the guys now.

"Let's go to that new Club in town that's opened." Suggested Rick. "There's bound to be plenty of good pussy." He said.

"Yeah that'll take your mind off your ex. What you need is a good shag!" Said Sam.

Ex? Is that what she is? Thought Jules. He didn't like that idea one bit and he wasn't sure he was really ready to shag anyone else yet.

"No, you two go. I'm not in the mood."

"Fuck, you must be in love." Said Rick. He was one of his old school friends and knew exactly what Jules was like under normal circumstances.

Jules wanted them all out. He wanted to ring Carly. He needed to speak to her, to hear her voice. He wanted her desperately. God he was missing her.

She answered the phone. "Carly, baby. It's me, Jules. How are you?"

"Oh Jules, I'm good. I'm missing you so much though." She told him. She was so pleased he had at last phoned. She thought he had given up on her and had moved on. "How are you doing?"

"I'm missing you too. Look, I've decided to come home next weekend, and I want to see you."

"I'll be here. I can't wait to see you again."

They chatted about what they had been doing and a little of how they both felt. And by the time she put the phone down, she felt elated. He still loved her, and he still wanted her. She knew he felt the same way as she did.

***

The week passed fairly quickly and at last Carly awaited his arrival at her house. She heard his car outside and ran down the stairs to open the front door. They both stood wrapped in each other's arms. No words were spoken. They just stood together, holding each other tightly, kissing deeply and passionately.

"Oh God Carly I've missed you so much and I love you so much." He told her.

"Oh Jules, I feel exactly the same. I can't bear it without you here. I know we will get used to it, but it's just so difficult at the moment. Nothing else seems to matter except you and me." She told him as the tears started to role down her cheeks.

He kissed her face, tasting her salty tears. Wiping them away with his fingers. He just couldn't believe how much he really loved her. He had never felt this for anyone before.

"When will your parents be back?"

"Not til late." She told him.

"Let's go to bed then." He said as he took her hand and led her up the stairs to her bedroom. "I want you so much." He said as they stood inside her room.

He slowly started to undress her, kissing her beautiful body all over as he released her from her clothing, before quickly stripping off himself.

She was already laying on the bed as he lay down beside her, pulling her close to him, kissing her deeply. "I've longed for this day." He said as he made his way down to her naked pussy, pushing open her legs wide so that he could open her up and take her into his mouth. She groaned as he started to lick, kiss and suck her, pushing the tip of his tongue into her slick opening then sucking on her juices. Oh God he needed her.

"I want to feel you inside me Jules. Fill me up, I need you so much." She told him.

He pulled himself up on top of her, gently kissing her lips before slowly pushing his hard wanting prick inside her. She was so wet for him. She had waited weeks for this moment. To feel him again, to hold him again. She loved him so much. Their love making was so intense, the world around them ceased to exist. Now it was just the two of them together, their very souls connecting. They wept as they both came, both knowing they had truly found their soul mates. Neither needing anything or anyone else. Their love was now so deep.

They saw each other as much as possible over the next few days, but sadly it was once again time for Jules to return to Leeds.

"I don't know how I will manage without you Carly."

"You will Jules. You must. You know I will be here waiting for you. You must get on with your work now and if I can get the money together, I will come and visit you, and maybe you can get home again before the Christmas hols?" She asked.

"I will. I promise I will be back to see you." He told her as he held her tightly before kissing her goodbye. He dreaded going back and leaving her.

--------------------------------

They continued to meet when they could but at last it was time for Jules to come home for the holidays. Unable to wait to see her, he called in on her on his way home and once again they spent the afternoon in her bed, until it was time for him to get back to his own home.

"Where have you been Jules?" His mother asked as he opened the door. "I tried calling you in Leeds, but they said you left hours ago. I was getting really worried. Were you with her?" She asked angrily.

"If you mean Carly, yes I saw her on the way home."

"No good is going to come of this you know. I told you before she would hold you back. Your father and I want you to move on. To get rid of her. She's wholly unsuitable and you will regret this in years to come. If you don't finish it, we will do something about it and make sure you do." She told him. "We can't simply stand by and watch you jeopardise your time at uni for a no hoper."

Jules felt angry and upset. He didn't like his mother's snobbish attitude. But how could he manage without his parents' support? He had no real money of his own yet. He couldn't face giving her up, he loved her so much. And yet, he felt helpless. He knew he risked his parents cutting him off if he continued seeing her. What the hell should he do?

But he also knew that he was wasting what should have been a fun time at university. He never went out, he spent his evenings moping, reading, writing. He should be out with his friends enjoying himself - meeting girls, having a great time. Perhaps he could have fun too whilst still seeing her. Or maybe he should cool it with her. They were both still so young to be tied down to each other. He decided he would talk to her.

***

They had just made love and were now lying on her bed cuddled up to each other.

"Carly I love you very much, but I feel I'm drifting at uni, and I don't like it. It's such a waste for both of us. You're staying in all the time, never meeting anyone. I do the same. But we are both still so young. We need to be out enjoying ourselves and it's such a long time until I finish at Leeds. I can't offer you commitment at this stage and I don't even know if I ever will. It may never lead to real permanence between us. So I think we either need to split or cool it. Perhaps we should stop sleeping together."

That was certainly not something he wanted at all, but he was trying to be fair to her. He didn't want to feel he was using her if he was seeing other girls too. Oh God, he did love her but in his immature way, he couldn't yet accept complete commitment to only one girl. He felt too young. And yet, he didn't want to lose her. He didn't really know what was right, but he did know he would be under great pressure from his family soon if he ignored their wishes.

"Oh Jules, please no! I can't bear the thought of us splitting, and making love is such an important part of our relationship. We both need each other so much. I don't think I can continue seeing you just as friends. I need you so much."

What should he do? Maybe he should just tell her it was over. But he couldn't. He didn't want to walk away from her. He loved her.