Carly & Jules' Hot summer of Loving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't know what real love is. You're too young. You'll go through this many times before you meet the right one." Her father chipped in.

"We are not too young and we really do love each other."

Her mother paused. "Then if he loves you so much, why did he sleep with Debbie Davis recently?" Her mother asked, cruelly. She had heard through a friend of the Raymonds that the two of them had spent the night together. That's how she knew for sure he didn't really love her daughter.

Carly felt as if someone had just thrust a knife into her. Surely he wouldn't have done that to her when he loved her so much. She turned and ran up the stairs to her room, the tears flowing down her cheeks.

***

"Have you posted the letter?" Her mother asked her husband.

"Yes, hopefully they'll get it tomorrow."

Her parents had decided enough was enough. They wanted to put an end to this dreadful situation that was destroying their beautiful young daughter. She was wasting her life on him, and so they had written to his parents, advising exactly what had been going on. Telling them how their son was using Carly and that they must make him leave her alone so that she could now move on with her life.

***

Jules was laying in his bed thinking about Carly. She really was so gorgeous, but what did he really want? He now knew that splitting completely was not the answer, but on the other hand, he didn't want full time commitment. He wished he knew what to do, he was so confused. He looked at the clock - 10.30am. He turned over on to his side ready to go back to sleep when he heard his mother shouting from downstairs.

"Jules get down here now!" She screeched.

What the hell? He opened his door.

"Come down now and explain this!"

What was she talking about? He pulled on his jeans and leapt down the stairs.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"What the hell is all this about?" She asked, throwing a letter towards him. He grabbed hold of it and started to read. His hands beginning to shake as he read on and on.

It was from Carly's parents, telling his parents what an absolute user he had been. How he had duped Carly into sleeping with him, how cruel he had been using her whilst sleeping with other girls at the same time. How they had stayed at his parents home when they were away, and sat for hours in his car doing god knows what. And finally, how they feared he would make her pregnant.

He was shocked they could have done this. He thought they liked him. For fuck's sake he was 19 and she was 18. What right did they have to interfere? It was up to her who she chose to sleep with. He felt angry. They were saying he never loved her which just wasn't true. He loved her then, and he loved her now.

Admittedly he had screwed other girls but that was before he was sleeping with her and after they had split. He hadn't slept with anyone else since they became serious. What bastards they were for involving his parents - as if he was some little baby.

"I warned you about this girl Jules. She and her parents are trouble. You have every right to sleep with whoever you want - for Christ sake you're an adult. But I want you to stop seeing her. Nothing good will come of it. She will drag you down to her level."

His father started to join in. "She could destroy you and your career Jules. We will not allow this to continue. We cannot continue to support you if you insist on seeing her. For God's sake you're being groomed for the family businesses. What kind of support would she be? She comes from a completely different background and knows nothing about our kind of lives. You will not see her again, or I will make sure of it." He threatened.

Jules now felt so sick inside. Both sets of parents interfering. What the hell should he do? What would become of him and Carly. He loved her so much, but now he was beginning to blame her for all this trouble.

"Ok, I hear what you say. I'm going back to Leeds early. Will that make you happy?

He knew precisely where he would shack up for a few days. He needed some comfort. And that could only come in the form of a woman. A real woman who could make him forget his woes with the warmth and comfort of her body. Hilary.

-----------------------------

She had been only too keen to have him come stay with her in her new flat. She had recently dumped her latest boyfriend and was really happy to welcome Jules and take him into her bed. He phoned her that same morning before packing up his car then heading over to her place in the evening.

She stood at the door wearing just a short black see-through robe and a pair of tiny black silky panties beneath. He couldn't take his eyes off her delicious voluptuous tits, the sheer material clinging to her cherry red nipples. His cock was already stirring.

"Come in my poor darling cousin. Let me make you feel all better." She said, pressing herself against him, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

He had briefly told her what had happened. She was pleased in a way. She had heard he had been dating Carly and now hoped she would have a chance with him herself. Especially after 'comforting' him over the next few days. He was so fucking gorgeous, and she wanted to mother him, cherish him. She wanted to be fucked by him.

Jules had given no thought as to how Carly may actually be feeling. He blamed her for all this. Why had she told them she'd stayed at his house? But who had told them about the others he had fucked, and presumably Carly now knew too. Well it had only been sex. The girls had meant nothing to him and technically he still wasn't back with Carly, so a bit of comfort from Hilary would do no harm either. He wasn't even sure that he should take Carly back now, after all the trouble. He would see how things turned out.

Hilary led him to her bedroom and lay down on the bed. He climbed on next to her and started to kiss her. They snogged deeply together for a while. His cock becoming hard as he grinded into her crotch.

"I've missed you Jules." She told him. "I want to pamper you and make you feel better." She said as she unfastened her belt and opened up her gown for him, taking his head and resting him between her huge, soft bouncy tits.

He lay on her rippling pillows, kissing and licking them before burying his head between them. Smothering himself in their absolute deliciousness. God he had missed all this with Hils. He had missed her luscious generous tits. His fingers were squeezing and massaging her creamy flesh and twiddling her hard cherries, before he took them deep into his mouth. She groaned as he lay suckling her nipples.

He removed his clothes, then climbed on top of her, kissing her hard. Their tongues frantically probing each others.

"I want you Hils. I've missed you too." He said as he edged his way down her body, pulling off her panties. He pushed his head between her legs and she caressed his soft silky hair as he probed her with his tongue. He pulled open her labia and sank his tongue into her glistening wet opening, laying flat out on the bed as he pleasured her, his ass gyrating as his erect cock rubbed against the cool sheets.

She pressed her clit hard against his tongue while he lapped at her, squirming beneath him, then finally screaming as a climax ripped through her. God her cousin was so fucking hot. No-one had ever gone down on her like he did. He loved women's soft wet cunts and clearly enjoyed giving oral, and she could tell it really turned him on. Her last boyfriend had tried, but his heart (and tongue) wasn't ever in it and she had never once achieved orgasm with him.

And now Jules was mounting her. Her huge breasts had fallen either side of her. He took hold of them with both hands, pushing both together so that he could get both nipples in his mouth at once.

"Greedy boy!" She said, giggling. He provocatively drilled his eyes into hers as he sucked harder and harder on her tits, greedily devouring as much of her luscious creamy flesh as was possible, watching her every reaction. His hard erect cock was now between her legs. His breathing was fast and loud. He was well ready to fuck her.

He rolled off her on to his back. "Get on top of me." He instructed.

Hilary climbed onto him, taking hold of him and sinking his large rock hard prick deep inside her. She gasped at his size as he filled her. Fuck this felt so good, they both thought to themselves. She started to move her slick cunt up and down on him, faster and faster. He was entranced by her huge rippling tits bouncing and jiggling up and down as she rode him, and he pulled her towards him until he could fill his mouth with her delicious nipples again. She groaned as he suckled her again and slowly gyrated on his cock, knowing she would come again soon.

She pulled her nipples free and now lay down on him, both hungrily kissing each other. He started to thrust in and out of her harder and harder, pushing firmly on her ass to keep her tight against his prick. He felt her start to squirm beneath his hand, then the hot feel of his cum rising in his cock before he stopped and finally they both shuddered as he exploded inside her.

They both lay naked on the bed together, his head resting on her breasts. Every now and again he would suck on her tits while she stroked his soft hair. "Yes baby, you suckle on mama, she wants you. She'll take good care of you." Hilary said. She really did want him. She still wanted to be his girlfriend.

***

"Now that you've finished with Carly, why don't we go out properly as a couple?" She asked. "We're so good together and I'll make sure I look after you, and all your needs." She told him. "I can't get enough of you Jules and judging by the incredible sex between us, I think you feel the same." Her soft rippling melons rubbed tantalisingly against his muscular chest as she kissed him passionately. She wanted him again.

"I don't know Hils. I really like you and we do have great sex together, but I'm just not ready for commitment. Especially so soon after Carly." He told her.

He pushed her on to her back before snogging her hard then filling her up with his hard cock again. Fucking her relentlessly over and over again until morning.

***

Carly was beside herself. It was three days since she had last seen Jules and she had heard absolutely nothing from him. Her parents were still furious with her, so what should she do? She decided to phone his best friend Dave, to see what was going on. She headed to a local phone box so that her parents couldn't listen to her call.

"They did what? They wrote to his parents?" She asked, shocked.

"Yeah, and it was a pretty vile letter about you and him. As you can imagine, he's not happy and nor were his parents. They've threatened him with repercussions if he sees you again."

The bastards. Why had they interfered. Now they had probably destroyed everything when she was on the verge of getting back with him.

"So where is he now? Is he back in Leeds?" She asked.

"No he's laying low at his cousin Hilary's place until it's time to go back this coming weekend."

She knew she had to go and see him. She had to talk to him, but not before she had it out with her parents. She was livid.

She managed to get Hilary's address out of Dave and decided to visit the following morning.

--------------------

Wow what a great few days she'd had with her cousin. Hilary's pussy was now red and sore from all the fucking, and her nipples were beginning to crack from his lips constantly sucking on them, but still she was up for more. She simply couldn't get enough of Jules and she didn't want him to go. She felt a bit upset he still didn't want her as a regular girlfriend but sex with him really was so good, maybe he would change his mind with time.

He had gone out to get a few things from the shops ready for his trip back. So she had finally pulled herself out of her bed. She definitely looked well fucked. She needed to shower and do something with her disgusting matted hair. God she felt such a whore!

She gently massaged her huge juicy tits with cream, moisturising her nipples. Imagining Jules on the end of them again. She couldn't wait for him to return. She pulled on a white cheesecloth shirt, no bra. She tied it underneath her huge tits, undoing a few buttons so that her cleavage showed temptingly, and of course her nipples showed deliciously through the thin fabric.

She now pulled on her bright red pvc mini skirt. A gold zipper ran along the front so she unfastened it a little. Panties or not she wondered? She decided on her red silky ones. She knew he liked satin. Finally she stepped into her white mules, touched up her make up and brushed her freshly washed hair.

She looked in the mirror. Yeah, she looked sexy. Ready for another fucking she thought. The door bell rang. He was earlier than she'd expected.

"Coming Jules." She shouted.

She opened the door, surprised to find a very attractive girl stood there. She really was quite stunning she thought.

"Er hello. Are you Hilary?" She asked.

"Yeah that's me. And you are?"

"I'm Carly. Is Jules around?"

"No, he's out."

"Oh. Well do you think he'll be long? Can I come in and wait?"

"I don't know if he'll want to see you." She said. She wanted to get rid of her. She wanted her out of the way. "He's pretty upset with you, you know."

"I know, but I need to talk to him. I need to explain."

Hilary could see she was upset and emotional. She felt mean. "Ok, come in and wait in my living room." She told her.

Carly thanked her and sat on the sofa waiting for him, a glass of water in her hand. His cousin Hilary was not what she had expected at all. She couldn't believe her outfit, and couldn't help wondering if Jules had been fucking her. She knew he would have been immediately attracted to her huge tits. She tried not to think about it. She couldn't bear the thought of him with someone else, even if they weren't going out with each other anymore.

And then she heard the doorbell ring.

Hilary went to answer it.

"Fuck look at you!" He said as he pulled her towards him, snogging her hard. "I can't wait to drill my cock into you later!" He said as he squeezed her soft shiny ass. He carried on snogging her before parting her panties and dipping his fingers into her dripping wet pussy. Mmmm you're so wet." he groaned as he roughly fingered her squelching cunt.

Carly could here muffled sounds. Groaning. She wondered what the hell they were doing.

Hilary was enjoying being finger fucked. She was in no hurry to tell him who had arrived. "Jules, we've got company." She finally said.

"Who?" He asked, still fingering her, and kissing her tits.

"Carly is in the lounge."

"What?" He exclaimed, immediately pulling away from her. "Christ Hilary, why didn't you tell me?"

"I just did!"

Fuck, he hoped Carly hadn't seen or heard him with her. He wiped his wet fingers on a tissue, and ran his hand across his mouth. He looked furiously at Hilary before heading into the lounge. Carly sat calmly on the sofa. He didn't think she heard anything.

Oh God she was just so beautiful. It was all flooding back. He still loved her. He still wanted her. He sat down beside her. "Hello Carly."

"Oh Jules, I'm so sorry about what's happened. I had nothing to do with their letter. I didn't even know about it until Dave told me, and now I've had it out with them and they've promised never to interfere again. Are you ok baby?" She said taking his hand. He pulled it away.

"They were so vile about me. I don't know how things can ever be the same between us, and how can you or I trust them again? My parents will literally cut me off with no support if they contact them again."

"Oh baby, they won't I promise you." The tears started to roll down her cheeks. "Please don't let them all destroy us. Don't give up on us, please!" She begged.

He stroked her sad beautiful face, and before long he was kissing her deeply and passionately. "Oh baby I still love you." He told her.

"Me too." She said as they spent time just kissing and cuddling.

"Is it true what they told me. Did you really sleep with other girls Jules?" She felt so hurt.

"Yes, I did, but it was before you and I slept together and after we had split. It was just sex and meant absolutely nothing to me. I promise you baby."

"So what are we going to do?" She asked. "Will you still see me?"

"I just don't know baby. It's so complicated now, and we'd have to keep it secret from my parents if we decide to continue." He told her.

"Then that's what we shall do. I love you so much and I can never let you go." She said, sobbing.

They both agreed they would meet up when he got home from uni and see how it all went. He was leaving in a couple of days so would meet again in the Easter holidays.

She wanted more, but had to be happy with that for now. She prayed things would return to normal between them.

***

"So did you get things sorted?" Hilary asked him.

"Yeah, I won't see her again for a while, and then we'll see how things go. But in the meantime, come over here Hils, you and me have things to do. I want to fuck you in that slutty little skirt you're almost wearing." He joked.

They were stood in the kitchen when he pulled her towards him, snogging her hard, his hands squeezing her tightly clad shiny ass before pushing his fingers back into her welcoming wet cunt. They both groaned. Suddenly he lifted her on to the work top and pushed her legs open wide. He unzipped her squeaky skirt partially so that he could open her legs wide, then parting her red silky panties to one side, he bent down between her legs and started to lick her out. She put her hands behind her, throwing back her head, groaning ecstatically. There simply wasn't anything better than the feel of Jules' tongue on her needy pussy. And now he was pulling her panties off, so that he could get to her cunt properly.

"Oh Hilary you really are a sexy, randy little bitch. You're really enjoying my tongue aren't you?"

"Oh yes Jules, and I'll enjoy that prick of yours too." She groaned.

He was now sucking her nipples through the thin cheesecloth, and kissing and licking down her cleavage. He started to unfasten the tie under her huge mammaries, until her rippling creamy tits fell out.

"Oh Hilary I always told you your tits are the best." He said as he suckled hard on her sore nipples.

Yes, she thought to herself, and so much better than those insignificant little breasts of your ex girlfriend. No wonder he always came back to her for more. She pushed them together so that he could lick them and suck both nipples at once. God she loved him on the end of them.

And now he was picking her up and carrying her into her bedroom. He lay her on the bed, removing her shirt, but leaving the soft shiny skirt on her, then opening her legs wide again before nestling his head in between and sucking and licking until she finally climaxed.

He now climbed on to her, sitting over her breasts "Open your mouth for me Hils." He instructed before dipping his large ball filled sack inside her mouth for her to suck and lick, then holding his cock upright so that she licked his entire length. Yeah that felt so good. He eventually thrust his rigid prick in and out of her until he groaned and shuddered as his cum filled her mouth.

"Swallow it this time." He told her. "Drink my cum all the way down."

She tried not to think about it and let it trickle down her throat before swallowing hard. Hmmm not too bad, she thought. Not so salty this time. Perhaps she could get used to this!

Jules unzipped her creaky vinyl skirt and tossed it aside before climbing into bed with her. "That was great Hils. I'm going to miss you when I go back to uni." He said.

"Well maybe I could come and visit."