Carly & Jules' Hot summer of Loving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah that would be good." He told her as he snuggled into her breasts again.

But he really was more than confused now. He knew he still loved Carly, yet he also knew things had changed. How could it ever be the same again between them? How could they have fun together knowing her parents could interfere again?

He intended to get out and enjoy himself this time. No more moping. He would get out there and fuck loads of sexy birds. There were just so many fit girls to play with, to be tied down to just one of them. University life was about freedom, fun and fucking, and he'd been too much of a pussy in his first term. And what good had it done him?

He hoped he would meet plenty of easy girls until the exams and summer hols, then he would see about his home social life. Could he and Carly really make a go of it again, and keep their relationship secret from his parents now? He wondered.

--------------------

Jules was now settled back in Leeds. Much discussion was taking place with his friends over the situation with Carly.

"But can you realistically trust them. They could so easily interfere again and where would that leave you? I can't see how you can risk seeing her again. Her parents are clearly crazy." Said Rick.

"Yeah it's a big risk to take, but the trouble is I still love her. Though I have told her we need to be more casual now - and that means seeing others too. I just can't face finishing with her again though. If we continue to see each other, maybe it will naturally burn itself out."

Jules now felt differently. Yes he did love her, but he knew there were many other gorgeous girls out there to meet and screw. Lovemaking with her was special there was no doubt, but pure, raw, hot sex was also exciting too. He couldn't help himself. He had to admit he loved girls and he loved fucking them. He always had. And now he felt kind of 'pre Carly' and wanted sex with as many girls as he could possibly lay. He also needed to make sure that what he felt for Carly was exceptional and he would only know that by meeting others. He would of course make sure she never knew, so what harm could it do?

He had finally made the decision he would continue to see her, but fuck others on the side too.

***

Uni was going well and he felt more settled now. He had recently met an attractive girl called Lois in the Student Union and been out with her a couple of times and now he had persuaded her to come back to his flat.

"Do you want to go up to my room?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." And she followed him upstairs.

He had a nice tidy room. A desk and chair, a wardrobe, and a double bed, and as soon as they were inside he started to kiss her and she was only too willing to open her mouth for him. Before long they were on his bed together and he was unfastening her top. She was a very attractive blonde with nice tits, Not the size of Hilary of course, but still fairly sizeable. He unfastened her bra and tossed it aside before picking up her creamy mounds and sucking hard on them. God He loved tits, never two alike. Large, small, firm, floppy. Large nipples, little nipples, pink, brown, red. God they were gorgeous and he loved playing with all of them. He groped hers hard and kissed them all over as she groaned. But now it was time to take a look at her pussy.

He started to unfasten her jeans, and she didn't object when he removed them together with her panties. Turned out she was a natural blonde. He nuzzled her pretty snatch of soft blonde fur with his nose then pushed her legs open wide before opening up her pink delicate labia and eating her out. His soft tongue lapped at her deliciously wet cunt. He was really enjoying himself. He hadn't had sex with anyone since fucking Hilary a few weeks ago.

They both groaned. His cock was now rock hard and he was squirming around on the bed while his face was deep inside her pussy, his fingers holding her flaps open wide as he drilled her opening with his tongue. He was completely absorbed in his lust. Fuck he loved having sex so much. He'd been tied to just one girl for too long. It was time to change that.

"Oh Jules that feels so good. But I want you to fuck me now" she said. "Put your cock in me."

He stood up and removed all his clothes. She watched him hungrily. He was really gorgeous and she was desperate to be fucked by him. She watched as he grabbed a condom from his drawer then peeled the rubber down his shaft. He opened her legs wide then entered her slowly with his large prick. Then faster and faster, back and forth in her slurping cunt as he fucked her hard again and again until he groaned and exploded his cum inside the sheath.

"Mmm that was nice Jules." She told him as she lay next to him.

"Do you want to stay over?" He asked.

"I'd love to, but my boyfriend will be arriving from London in a couple of hours, so I'd better get going. But maybe we can do this again when he's gone back?" She suggested.

"Yeah, cool." That's what he liked to hear. An honest girl who simply enjoyed casual sex like he did. No ties, no complications. No bloody interfering parents.

***

Now that Lois had left, it was time to phone Carly. They tried to speak most days, but lately he had become very sarcastic towards her.

"Hi Carly it's me. You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Missing you though. What did you get up to this evening?"

"Just a few drinks at the Student Union." He told her. Well technically it was true. He just omitted to tell her what had happened afterwards with Lois. He didn't even feel a hint of guilt, it was only sex. She would never know.

"Well I went to college and Martin actually asked me out. Of course I said no. I told him you and I are seeing each other again."

Twat, he thought. He knew there was no way Carly would go out with anyone while they were together. And that's the way he liked it. He expected his steady girlfriend to be faithful to him, even though he had actually told her to see others.

"Well of course you'd have to get mummy and daddy's permission first." He said sarcastically. "Have they written anymore letters lately?"

She wished he'd drop the subject, and frankly his sarcasm was becoming boring.

"Give over Jules. I'm getting fed up with your sarcasm on the subject. I've told you I have their word they won't interfere again, and I happen to believe them. I was thinking of coming up to visit you, but if you're gonna be like this, then there's not much point."

"I'm sorry Carly." He knew he was being mean to her. "It's just taking time to get over the things they said, and its difficult to trust them again. But I still love you and I do really want to see you." He meant what he said. He was actually missing her.

They arranged to meet the following weekend. Carly was so excited. She would catch a train from London after work then stay three nights with him. She was missing him so much.

---------------------

Jules waited anxiously for Carly. He was stood in the arrivals hall of the station. Her train was running half an hour late, but now he could see on the board that it had arrived. Carly's tummy was doing flips. She was so excited to be seeing Jules again.

They spotted each other as soon as she walked through the barrier. God she's gorgeous, he thought to himself. He still hadn't come across anyone like her. She put down her bags as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply.

"Oh baby it's good to have you here. I've missed you so much." He told her. And even though he was now having fun, he did genuinely miss her.

"Me too Jules. I'm just so happy to be with you again."

He drove her back to his halls and led her straight to his room, locking the door behind him. Within minutes they were in bed together. Closely wrapped in each other's arms, kissing passionately, stroking each others faces and bodies. He kissed her all over before gently making love to her. Both of them crying with joy as they came together. They still loved each other so much. The old magic was still there. Perhaps he was kidding himself when he thought their relationship would simply fizzle out. Only time could tell.

They stayed in bed all evening not even rising to get something to eat, but by the morning they were both ravenous.

"Let's get some breakfast." He said.

They got freshened up and dressed then headed down to the kitchen. Rick and Sam were already eating at the table. They looked up and stared at Carly. They could see what he saw in her now they had actually seen her. She truly was beautiful. Probably one in a million.

"Rick and Sam, meet Carly." Said Jules. They all spoke and they watched fascinatedly as he asserted his claim over her by wrapping his arms tightly around her and pulling her towards him, kissing her passionately. Yep, he was definitely in love, they thought.

They spent an amazing weekend together. Visiting clubs, pubs, restaurants, shops. Watching tv together, playing games. Bathing together, endless love making. They both felt so happy. But now it was time for Carly to go home.

"I've been invited to a party next weekend." He told her. "Why don't you come up and stay again?"

"Oh Jules I'd love to, but I really don't think I can afford the train fare, and besides, you're coming home the following week."

"Yeah, you're right. Don't worry about it. It's really only a short time 'til we see each other again." He told her.

Jules sadly drove her back to the station. Carly was close to tears as they kissed goodbye and Jules wasn't much better. He waved her goodbye until the train departed then headed back to his halls of residence feeling strangely sad and empty.

He would need to think about who to invite to the party.

To be continued...