Carly & Jules' Hot summer of Loving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It needs to be one way or the other Carly. I will come back to see you tomorrow and you must give me your decision." He told her.

But when he got home, his mother started on him again. "Have you told her it's over?"

He wished she would leave him alone. "I'm working on it."

"Well just make sure you are clear with her. You need to get back to Leeds without her hanging around your neck. You can then concentrate on your work and meet like minded suitable girls from the uni."

Fuck, he couldn't stand his mother at times. But he knew what he needed to do, and if Carly hadn't decided what she wanted, then he would have to make a decision for her.

***

"I just don't know what to do Jules. I can't bear the thought of not being lovers anymore. Why are you throwing away our love?"

"You know why. It's holding both of us back and we are too young at the moment. I have done a lot of thinking and soul searching Carly, and I know what I need to do."

"Oh Jules, please no." She knew what he was about to say.

"I'm sorry baby. It's just not working, like I warned you before I started uni. We've got to finish, and I think the best way is a clean break. This time when I go, it really will be goodbye." He told her.

She started to sob uncontrollably. "Please Jules, I'm begging you don't leave me."

He held her close to him, her wet cheek against his. He too was now weeping. "I'm sorry baby, but I feel it's the right thing to do at the moment. Maybe in years to come we will feel differently and get back together again. But now, I must go and you must move on." He said as he kissed her lips. "Please know that I truly love you, but I'm doing what's best for the both of us."

She tried to hold on to him as he started to leave, but he pulled himself away and her heart felt broken in two as she watched him drive away. She just didn't know how she would get through this.

--------------------------

Jules felt like shit. What the hell had he just done? He didn't know if he could get through this, he loved her so much. There were still quite a few weeks until he returned to Leeds and he knew chances were he would bump into her. Their social circle of friends were the same.

He hadn't slept a wink. Every time he woke, his mind was full of Carly. He couldn't bear the thought that he would never take her out again. Never look deeply into those gorgeous eyes, or kiss her lips again. Never make love with her again. And the thought of someone else with her was unbearable. But he had to be strong. He had to get through this, though he wondered if he could.

Carly felt the same. She felt as though part of her had been torn away. Her heart had been ripped in two and she just didn't know how she would get through this. She spent fruitless days in the boutique she worked in, and evenings alone. She wanted to see him so much - just to talk to him again.

"How about coming out with us all this weekend?" Her friend Katy asked her.

She wasn't really in the mood, but maybe it would take her mind off Jules for a bit.

"Where are you all going?"

"Just to the pub. Probably The Gate." She told her.

Carly agreed to go and arrangements were made.

***

There were a number of them. Katy and her boyfriend, Tony. Some of the guys she hadn't seen in ages, and a few of their girlfriends. She sat quietly with them, sipping her gin and tonic when she saw some of Jules' friends walk in. Her heart was pounding. Would he appear too? And then the door opened again and he walked in. Oh God, he was so gorgeous. She still wanted him so much. She tried to look away from him, but then he spotted her. His eyes, locking onto hers.

Jules couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked stunning. Oh shit, he'd forgotten just how gorgeous she was. His breathing was fast, he wanted her still. He knew he felt the same way. What the hell should he do? Perhaps he should just walk over and talk to her.

Her stomach was turning over as he walked towards her. "Hello Carly. How are you doing?"

"I'm ok Jules." She told him. Should she tell him she still missed him? Not yet, she thought. "Katy has been great and I've been having a lovely time with all the old crowd tonight." She lied. Trying to sound as though she was doing fine now. Jules wasn't convinced.

"Come and sit with me and talk to me." He said.

She shook her head. "No, I'm here with the others tonight. You go and sit with your friends. Like you said, we need to move on." She told him disingenuously, knowing she didn't want to move on.

"Oh, ok. Well maybe we could get together for a drink before I head back to Leeds." He suggested.

"I don't know if that's a good idea. Let's see how we go." She told him, turning to Greg sitting next to her and chatting. What the hell was she playing at she wondered? He was clearly missing her too, and this was her chance to get back with him again. But she didn't want to feel used. If he really loved her and still wanted her, he would persist.

Jules walked towards the bar and grabbed a whisky before heading to his friends. Oh God, what had he done. He hadn't been able to get her out of his mind over the last couple of weeks and now he wanted her so much. But he knew it was not the right thing to do to start seeing her again, but he would have loved so much to be able to sleep with her. He missed making love to her. If he could only screw her again with no commitment, but he knew it wouldn't be fair to her at the moment. Maybe in a few months he could have her again.

He watched her chatting with the others, in particular Greg. He started to feel incredibly jealous.

"I'm moving on to the Green Dragon." He told his friends, unable to stand it any longer. He couldn't bear to watch her with them. With Greg.

***

He tried to keep himself occupied. A girl he had liked when he was younger was currently staying with his friend, Dave. He thought it could be good to see her again. It had been a couple of years since they last met.

"Hi Debbie, how are you? Long time no see." He said.

"You're right Jules, it's been a while, and I'm good thanks."

"I wondered if you fancied going out for a drink?"

She agreed readily. She had always fancied him, and now he looked so, so hot. It was such a shame she lived so far away, but now that she could drive, the journey from Bournemouth didn't seem so bad. But then again, he was away in Leeds a lot of the time now.

He collected her a couple of hours later and could see why he'd always fancied her. She was very attractive and really nice. They got on well as they chatted over a drink together.

"I've got tickets for a West End show on Friday" She told him. Do you want to come with me?" She asked.

"Yeah sure, that would be great." He told her. He didn't have anything planned and he thought she might take his mind off Carly.

He returned home that night feeling strange. He had kissed Debbie and that was all, but Friday may be a different matter. He really liked her. She was attractive and classy. He knew his mother would approve. But she wasn't Carly and it would seem strange sleeping with someone else now.

***

Jules collected her in his little sports car and drove them both to town. The traffic was heavy which meant they were a bit late for the show. But it was fun and afterwards they both walked through Green Park, hand in hand. Occasionally stopping to kiss long and romantically. He did really like her.

"Mike told me you recently split with your girlfriend." She said.

"Yeah that's right. Things were getting too heavy. I was feeling too tied down." He said. He didn't want to talk about it though. It was still too raw.

He lent in to kiss her hard. He needed to stop her line of questioning.

Eventually they reached his car and drove back to Dave's house where she was staying. "Do you want to come in?" She asked.

They sat chatting and drinking a while, but now she was yawning. "Time for bed." She said. "Do you want to stay over?" She asked tentatively.

"Yeah, sure." He said and she took his hand and led him to the bedroom she was using. She started to remove her clothes and climbed into the small single bed wearing only her bra and panties. Jules quickly stripped down to his underpants and climbed in next to her, cuddling up to her in the narrow bed. It seemed strange being so close to another girl after Carly.

He started to kiss her passionately, and naturally she responded. He carefully unclasped her bra to free her pert rounded breasts which he kissed and carressed, taking her nipples into his mouth, sucking hard on them. Debbie groaned as she felt him part her panties, pushing his finger into her wet opening. She didn't stop him as he pulled them down her legs. She really liked Jules and wanted him. She wanted to feel his cock inside her.

She pushed her hand down inside his pants and pulled out his hard swollen prick. God he was so delicious. He was now pulling back the bed covers before parting her legs and going down on her. He kissed her soft strip of hair all over before opening her up and pulling back her hood, sucking, kissing and licking her erect pink nib.

"Oh yeah, Jules that's so good." She groaned as she pushed hard against his tongue. "Take me baby. Fill me up with your cock." She whimpered.

He retrieved a condom from the pocket of his jeans, then immediately climbed on top of her and thrust himself deep inside. Back and forth, faster and faster inside her dripping wet pussy. And now she was literally screaming as he screwed her hard.

Christ, if she didn't keep quiet, she would wake Dave's parents! He held his hand over her mouth as he fucked her harder and harder until at last they both came.

God he'd needed that. He hadn't had sex in weeks. They both lay together, her head resting on his chest, listening to his racing heart. She ran her fingers over his tight abs, he was so gorgeous.

He did like her too and sex with her was good. But she wasn't Carly. He realised how much he missed her and how much he still wanted her.

They spent a sleepless night together. She had wanted sex with him again and again and he of course obliged. She couldn't get enough of him. Both of them were exhausted by the morning.

"Shit it's nearly lunchtime." He said as he looked at his watch.

"What's the rush Jules?" She asked him, laying her arm over his chest.

"I've got to get back. I've got a hair appointment and things to do." He said weakly. He was feeling guilty now that he'd spent the night fucking her. But why should he really? He wasn't going out with Carly anymore.

They both appeared downstairs together, where Mike's mum was busy getting lunch ready. She smiled at him knowingly. She knew his mother would approve of this latest 'romance.'

"Did you two have a nice evening together - I mean in town?" She asked.

"Oh yes Mrs Raymond. We had a brilliant time. The show was great and it's been fantastic to catch up again hasn't it Jules?" Debbie said as she slipped her arm through his and kissed him.

"Yeah it's been nice." He said unhooking his arm. "But I must go." He told them both.

He was now standing in his shower back home, freshening up. Yes, sex had been good, but that's literally all it was. A nice fuck. He didn't want Debbie, even though he realised she was keen on him.

--------------------------------------

Carly had continued to go out with her friends, but she felt so bored. And she still missed Jules so much. Her eyes were red from the usual tears that consumed her whenever she thought of her time with him. She had to face reality, he didn't want her now and she was never going to get him back.

"Have you been crying again?" Her mother asked as she walked into the kitchen. She felt desperate for her beautiful daughter. She couldn't believe Jules had been so cruel and callous. He had seemed such a nice guy. "He's not worth it you know. He was obviously using you, as it seems he has done with many others too."

Carly said nothing, but she knew she was wrong. She knew they had both been deeply in love, but maybe he just hadn't loved her as much as she had loved him. Oh God she wished he'd come back to her, but she felt it just wasn't going to happen now.

The phone rang. "It's Katy for you." Said her mother as she held on to the hand piece. Carly took it from her.

"So we're all going to Carole's party on Saturday." Her friend told her. " Are you coming with us?"

She hadn't seen Jules since he'd walked out of the pub nearly two weeks ago, and knew it was time to move on. "Yeah I'm going. Geoff and Jon both want to go with me it seems."

"Oh Jon is so gorgeous. You should go out with him." She told her.

***

"I asked Tina and Julie if they want to come with us to Carole's party." Said Dave. "Unfortunately they're both busy, so do you still want to go?" He asked Jules.

He'd already heard that Carly would be there and there were rumours of other guys trying to pull her. He couldn't bear the thought.

"Yes, I'm definitely going." He said.

***

The party was in full swing by the time Jules and Dave arrived. Carole had hired a hall for her party and it was packed with people. The music was booming and the alcohol was flowing.

"Hi Jules. How are you?" She asked. God he got better looking every time she saw him. She had fancied him for years now, having got with him a couple of times at previous parties, but sadly he never asked her out. She felt a warm tingling sensation in her pussy.

"Yeah good Carole. Happy Birthday." He said, leaning in to kiss her. She opened her mouth for him. That's not what he had intended. He broke away, checking Carly wasn't near by. And then he saw her - dancing with Jon. He needed to get to her before it was too late. But he watched furiously as she walked away with him, his arm wrapped around her waist. How the hell would he deal with this?

He strutted over to them. "Hi. Carly. How are you doing?"

She looked shocked. "I'm ok Jules." She stuttered as Jon pulled her close to him.

"Actually we're busy, so go away." Said Jon as he started to snog her.

Jules pulled him off her. "Do you really want to be with this twat Carly? Or do you want to come with me?" He said angrily.

Carly felt annoyed by his arrogance, but she knew deep down she still wanted him really. "You finished with me Jules. You didn't want me anymore."

"Yeah, you heard her, so piss off wanker!" Shouted Jon.

Jules was livid and suddenly found himself lunging at Jon. "Stay out of it. She's my girlfriend." He said as he took hold of her arm, pulling her away from Jon.

"I need to talk to you Carly. I've missed you so much baby." He said pulling her close to him, kissing her hard.

Girlfriend? Oh God she loved him so much still. Jon was pulling himself up from the floor and saw the two of them wrapped together. He knew his chances with her had gone.

They swayed to the slow music together, their arms tightly wrapped around each other, their lips locked firmly together. Both loving and needing each other so much.

And now they sat in his car together in the lovers nook. They talked, kissed, cuddled and cried together. They wanted each other, but knew it wouldn't be right just yet. They needed to sort themselves out first.

But after he had dropped her off home, he started to have doubts again. He knew he loved her deeply, but should he really go back with her again? Did he want such an emotional relationship while he was still at uni? Did he want to be tied to her? He was so confused. He just didn't know what he really wanted. But he did know he wanted to sleep with her again and that he didn't want to see her with anyone else.

---------------------------------

Poor Carly felt as if she were in limbo. It was now two days later and she had heard nothing from him. Was her mother right? Was he just using her? But at last he finally called. He arranged to collect her and take her to their favourite pub.

They sat talking, closely to each other.

"So are we back together? Are we seeing each other again? Am I really your girlfriend again?" She asked.

"I don't know Carly. I don't know if it's a good idea, and I can't bear to break up with you again. We need to keep it more casual this time." He told her. But he knew he still wanted her and he was desperate to have her again, though knew it wouldn't be fair to her.

Once again the night ended in his car, kissing and cuddling, and more this time. He couldn't help it. He wanted her so badly. He had unfastened her bra to free her breasts and those beautiful large nipples, which he eagerly sucked on, and now his fingers were inside her pants. It would be so easy to climb over her and push his cock into her wet pussy, but it just wouldn't be fair.

He continued to see her over the next week, feeling more and more desperate to have her and finally his family had gone away for the weekend. He anxiously waited all day for her to call him.

"At last you've phoned." He told her. "Come over and stay with me. My parents are away."

She knew she shouldn't really. Her mother wouldn't be happy, telling her she was being used. But she knew he still loved her, and she loved him so desperately. She wanted him so much.

***

"I'm going to stay with Katy for the weekend." She told her mother. "I'll be back on Monday." She said as she opened the front door and headed for the station. Jules was meeting her the other end.

He had driven her straight back to his house, and they were now in his bed together. Wrapped tightly, kissing deeply. Enjoying the warmth and closeness of their bodies, the musky scent of each other.

"Oh God I've missed you baby. I love you so much." He told her.

She started to cry. "Oh Jules I love you and want you so much."

He kissed her deeply and tenderly before mounting her beautiful body and pushing his rock hard member deep inside her. She could feel his tears on her cheeks as he thrust in and out of her. Desperate for her. She knew her mother was wrong. He truly loved her.

They both shuddered and came together quickly, wrapped in each others arms. But within an hour he was hard again and now he parted her legs and gently lavished her pussy with his tongue. Kissing her whole vulva, sucking on her beautiful clitoris, pushing his fingers in and out of her until she climaxed again. And now he was lying atop, kissing her deeply and passionately before entering her with his cock again. He gently kissed down her neck towards her breasts and slowly and gently made love to her. It was truly the best evening he'd had in ages. He felt so bloody happy, so in love.

They spent the whole night making love and by the morning he realised he couldn't live without her. He didn't want their love to end.

They finally rose the following day, hardly able to take their hands off each other. It was as though they were on their honeymoon. They went out to eat and walked through the park hand in hand, kissing every few steps. They didn't want to lose each other again.

And that night they made love over and over, finally waking in the morning, feeling so very happy, yet sad, knowing they had to part yet again. She had to go home and it was now only a few more days until he had to leave for Leeds.

***

Carly opened the door to find both her parents stood in the kitchen.

"Where've you been all weekend?" Her father asked. He didn't seem happy.

"I told mum I was at Katy's." She lied.

"Don't lie to us. You may be 18, but while you live under this roof, I expect your honesty. Katy phoned for you, wondering where you were. You were with Jules weren't you."

"Yes I spent the weekend at his house. We're back together again." She said.

"I told you before he's just using you. He's no good Carly. He's just a spoilt little rich kid who doesn't give a damn about you."

"Don't say that. It's not true. He loves me and I love him." She screeched.