All Comments on 'Carly in New York'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
purple eaglepurple eagleover 17 years ago
Welcome to Literotica

Well-written and exciting. I am glad Carly ultimately enjoyed her adventure and I am looking forward to reading about the rest of her weekend. Sounds as though there are some sparks flying between the two educators and that aan education of their own could be on the horizon. Keep writing Teachgirl1980!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lest see how serious these women are

will they or wont they report the rape, it was a legal rape by definition, whether she came and enjoyed or not. How did the hotel not check on an elevator stuck so long is such a nice place? Wasnt there a monitoring camera in the elevator for security purposes? To many loopholes but for a fiction by someone not knowing of reality this could pass. There is no way a young woman, a professional, would not seek medical attention and press charges. Tbey have hammered into them zero tolerance. Of course a few come along who are mentally sick just like in all of the general population and she could be one of those but her thoughts were more oriented to a bisexual relation. She is made to appear to shy for a real teacher even in a very small rural school and with prior sexual experience. One questions whether a teacher and her principal on a quasiprofessional trip would even go the airport dressed like that. And yes I am from Houston so dont give me its hot syndrome. Teachers in Texas are just now getting over having to wear hose to school every day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Distrubing yet Erotic

Author has the ability to arouse the reader fears, prejudices, as well as exploring the erotic moment of a violent encounter. keep up the good work.--r

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Carly in New York

Yes, Carly wanted it and needed it from the beginning of the trip...maybe hoping it would be from a woman instead of male strangers...yet she probably would have let her male seat companion have his way with her as she faked sleep.....please write more on this erotic and well-written story!!

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 17 years ago
Extremely well written

Somewhat disturbing to read, but that is a tribute to how well the author drew the reader into the story and the vivid descriptions and dialogue. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sex hot but I had problems with the story

Why are ALL the black men in your stories rapists? Is this the only way a "good white woman" can have sex with them? Now, I know this is in the non-consent/reluctance category, but while the actual sex was hot, the fetishizing of black men and white women was a little boring to me. I don't feel it was as deep as one reviewer indicated. Maybe deep-seeded since the author is from the south.

Lieutenant_DanLieutenant_Danabout 14 years ago
New York...

Terrific story! Love those elevators and how much can happen in them. Liked the scenario of how this was planned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

I didn't think I would enjoy this story, but I could not pull my eyes from the screen! Welcome to the big city, teacher!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brilliant what about some more of Carly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous