Carly's Side of the Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed my nipples suddenly and pinched hard, causing a gasp from me, "I'm going to treat you just as disrespectfully as you need, slut." His hot breath in my ear delivered a promise of dominance that I was not just ready to experience but yearning for.

"Fuck yes, Master. Please," I moaned as my already sore nipples were mauled in his large, rough hands.

We got out of the shower and the type of clothing that Jay preferred was readily apparent. He'd gotten me a tiny white flouncy skirt that would come about two inches below my ass and a tight, black bare midriff t-shirt that said, "No Bra Club" on it. My nipples would be so hard they'd prove the thesis of the shirt. Plus, it was cutoff so high that I'd almost be showing underboob (Frankly, a bigger chested girl WOULD have been showing underboob). "I love it, Master. It's perfect. But no shoes?" I said with a small pout.

"We're going to get those together. Good luck keeping the salesman from seeing your newly shaved pussy, baby," he said. The thought of sitting there as a shoe salesman put on shoes for me and looked right up my skirt made my cunt go from mild wet to practically gushing.

"Thank you, Master. You think of everything," I said with a smile.

He then reached into the bag and pulled out two small boxes, "I did get you these though. You can choose what you wear tonight but you'll wear one or the other, understand?"

"Uhmm... of course, Master," I said and he opened up the two boxes. The first was a beautiful black silk choker with a metal heart in the middle. Engraved subtly across the top of the heart were the letters OWNED. Just looking at it conjured all variety of subservient images.

The other one made me even more aroused. The second was a leather collar that prominently showed the word "SLUT" in bedazzled lettering for all the world to see. My whole body shook at the mental image of walking through the lobby with that. My friends seeing it. There was even a small clip for a leash on the collar and I briefly envisioned being naked, with only high heels and the collar as my Master led me through the hotel while all of our friends saw me. The part of me that wanted that was surprisingly large. I took a breath to calm myself before answering, "I love them both, Master. But I think I'll start with the silk ribbon choker please."

He kissed me, "I'd have been worried if you'd said anything else. You don't have to wear the leather one in public. Yet," he said. His eyes twinkled and the lips of his mouth curled slightly. Was he really going to make me wear that in public one day? God I hoped so, I realized.

He put the other choker on, gently and sensually touching my neck as he did before whispering, "Now anyone who looks close will know what you are." Again, my whole body shook from arousal at his words. I was surprised to realize that I really needed to be fucked again.

"Exactly as it should be, Master. I want everyone, including me, to know how completely you own me. I love having my ass sore. I'm so glad I was right that white men are gods for well bred chink sluts." I saw his cock twitch, "Does that get you hot? Having a subservient little bitch talk dirty. Will you use me and fill the hole of your choice with thick white cum? Or do you want to paint it all over my face and stain this nice black shirt?"

His cock was definitely interested but he pushed me away with remarkable restraint, "Stop being a greedy slut and do what you're told."

I was feeling particularly petulant and wondered how far I could push him, "Yes, Sir," I said as I started to run away.

The effect was instant. He grabbed my elbow and spun me around, then grabbed my throat firmly. "What did you say you stupid bitch?"

"Yes... sir," I said with a smile. He snarled at me and spun me around, slamming me face first into the mattress while he smacked my still tender ass. It was on fire as he delivered the blows to my exposed butt. "I'm sorry, Master. I'm sorry, Master. I'm sorry, Master," as he demonstrated precisely what happened to disobedient slaves. He managed to find the exact line I wanted him to get to. This wasn't play. Not entirely. This was punishment and correction and was exactly what I'd always wanted. When he finally let me up, I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked at him, "Thank you, Master. I'm sorry for testing you like that."

"And did I pass your little test, my dumb cunt?"

I nodded, "With flying colors. But I'm afraid my cunt is so wet it's leaking down my legs, Master."

"Good, maybe we'll run into some people you know," he said and practically pulled me out the door. Boy was I ready to show the world what I was ready to become.

12