Carmen and Elliot Get Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot got up and headed for the trees. "I'll be back. You watch for cars." Maybe he'd come back to a topless Carmen waving at the highway. Probably not. Don't be stupid, Elliot.

Under the canopy of trees it was already getting alarmingly dark and Elliot worked quickly finding as much deadfall as he could, making sure to stuff his pockets with twigs that would catch fire easily.

Carmen had cleared a spot a few meters from the car that would be visible from the road for Elliot to build the fire. With all the dry grass around they didn't want to start a forest fire, although that would certainly get some attention.

The sun didn't waste any time disappearing behind the trees. It was different than on the prairies when sunsets could last hours. This one didn't even qualify as a sunset. It just disappeared, the shadows from the trees taking over in a matter of minutes.

Thankfully Elliot was familiar with starting camp fires and had no trouble getting a good blaze. The night air was cooling off quickly. Retrieving the second sleeping bag from the car they both pulled in close to the fire and wrapped themselves up, hugging their knees and staring into the flames. A few granola bars and a bag of Doritos were the only food items they had packed and it had been hours since they had eaten. They each had a granola bar and decided to save the rest for later. The morning, most likely.

Elliot kept the fire going but it became clear the wood wasn't going to last the whole night, and there was no way he was going into the blackness of the forest for more. "We should probably get some sleep while we still have some heat, hey?"

"Yeah. I don't know if I can sleep"

"Yeah you can. It'll make the morning come sooner, at least"

"Well aren't you just the optimist all of a sudden."

The truth was Elliot wasn't feeling optimistic about spending a night in the woods at all. Only one vehicle had passed since their car broke down. One. If they couldn't get the next vehicle to stop would they be out there another whole day? No one even knew where they were. They had just followed google maps to get there and hadn't told their families what route they were taking. The summer camp staff didn't know when Carmen and Elliot were arriving exactly. It might be days before they were even missed.

But the impending problem at hand was becoming more apparent each minute. It was getting cold now. This was the Canadian wilderness and no matter how hot it got during the day, it was not uncommon for temperatures to dip below freezing at night.

"I'm gonna try to sleep" he said.

"Alright. Me too. Good... luck?"

"Ha. Yeah. You too. Night."

They did sleep eventually but it was less than an hour before Carmen woke up. She was freezing. She couldn't feel her fingers or toes and she was shivering uncontrollably.

"Elliot."

A little louder "Elliot!"

He groaned at the sound of his name and rolled over to look at Carmen who was barely visible in the moonlight. He realized how insanely cold he was and began to shiver.

"Holy fuck I'm freezing!"

"Me too. I need to warm up. Like, now." Carmen could barely form the words through her chattering teeth.

"What do you wanna do?"

"I'm getting in your sleeping bag, Elliot. I can't handle this."

Elliot didn't argue. It was an average sized sleeping bag and would definitely be snug with two eighteen year olds in it. He unzipped the side and she shuffled over and slid awkwardly in with her back towards Elliot. As she slid in her foot grazed his crotch sending a shiver through his body. Ignoring it, he reached out and pulled her empty sleeping bag over top of his own, yanking it up over their heads for extra warmth.

Their two bodies pressed together began to have the desired effect and their shared warmth began to spread. Elliot draped his arm over Carmen. "This okay?"

"Yeah. Yes. It's good" she shivered.

The warmth of Carmen's back against Elliot's body was welcome but it wasn't long before he felt a familiar feeling. A sense of dread came over him. Oh no... not now. Fuck. All he could do was lie still and hope that Carmen would fall asleep before she noticed his growing erection pressing up against her ass cheeks.

Carmen however, was wide awake and intensely aware of Elliot's erection against her backside. What's going on? What do I do? Is he attracted to me all of a sudden? I heard that boys are just horny all the time. Maybe this is normal?

She'd been warned by her religious teachers about how men couldn't control their sexual urges. How women needed to dress modestly and never touch the boys in order to not cause them to "stumble".

Is this my fault? Is this a sin? Is he going to try to have sex with me? What would that even be like? We've never even held hands. We're just not like that.

"Uhhhhh Elliot?"

"Yeah"

"Are you..? Is that..?"

"What?" Fuck! Please don't be referring to my raging boner, he thought.

"Do you have an... uh... erection?" She said it like sixth grade kid using the word for the first time in sex-ed class.

"Fuck. I'm so sorry. I can't help it. It has a brain of it's own." Elliot's mind spun. Unrequested fantasies started to take over his thoughts. Maybe she would want to touch it. Maybe look at it. Or put her mouth... Stop it, Elliot. That's not helping! Jesus Christ.

Neither of them said a word, frozen from the cold, but paralyzed by the awkwardness. Carmen shuffled her body in an attempt to pull away, but there was nowhere to go in the overstuffed sleeping bag. Her movement only served to grind against Elliot's unbidden erection. A slight groan escaped his lips. He sucked in his breath, realizing that not only was his cock pressed up against her backside, but she was hugging his arm, holding it against her chest. Images of her sideboob flashed into his mind. How many times had he jerked off to that memory?

Carmen couldn't stop thinking about Elliot's erection. Here she was on her way to bible camp, and somehow through some crazy twist of fate she was snuggled up in a sleeping bag in the woods with a boy's erection pressing up between her butt cheeks. She let the thoughts float around in her mind, barely breathing and realized that her body was responding to his male presence. Her nipples were stiff, but that was just the cold right? His wrist was tucked lightly between her breasts which was the first time any boy had ever come close to touching them. It felt electric, but her good Christian upbringing was nagging her, calling her a slut for even the notion that it felt good. Girls weren't supposed to enjoy this, but she was undeniably thrilled at the electricity coursing unbidden through her body.

The next hour went by agonizingly slow as both Elliot and Carmen pretended to sleep, unsuccessfully trying to think of anything besides their hormonal bodies. Eventually exhaustion won, and they drifted into unconsciousness.

********

Mercifully, morning came early as it always does in the Canadian Summer. The sky grew bright long before the sun would appear above the trees, and in contrast to the previous night, the day was shaping up to be hot again.

Elliot woke before Carmen. Had he been hard for the entire night or was this just typical "morning wood"? At any rate, if Carmen was aware of his current erection, at least it wouldn't be a surprise this time.

Do I try to get out of the sleeping bag and wake her up? Do I stay put and wait for her to find out I'm still turned on? Elliot didn't know what to do. After a few agonizing minutes, the discomfort of sleeping on the ground caught up with him and he decided to take a chance crawling out of the sleeping bag. As soon as he started to move, Carmen stirred.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

"Yeah" yawned Carmen. "It's okay." She grabbed the zipper of the sleeping bag and slid it down and pulled the sleeping bag open. They both awkwardly sat up together and she turned to look at Elliot.

"Well that was a first" she said.

"What was?" replied Elliot, stupidly.

Carmen looked down at his crotch, his erection still protruding under his shorts.

"Oh my god! Again? Or still!?"

Elliot covered his face with his hands. "I can't help it okay? I'm just glad I'm stuck here with you and not some dude because it would probably do the same thing, alright?"

He immediately regretted the words that just came out of his mouth. "I mean, no. Not like... That's not what I'm trying to say. Ugh. I'm not attracted to dudes. You're more attractive than a dude."

"Oh that's good news. Thanks. Yay me! More attractive than a dude." she said sarcastically.

"I'm just gonna shut up now, okay? It's too early."

"Yeah, and your brain is clearly preoccupied." she said nodding in the direction of his dick.

Secretly Carmen enjoyed seeing Elliot feel awkward for once. Usually he had the upper hand in their interactions as he was wiser in the ways of the world and all. Now she had the chance to make him feel a little inferior and she was going to enjoy it.

"Get up!" she taunted with a playful smile. "What's the matter? Scared I'm gonna notice something?"

Elliot wasn't used to this side of Carmen and it took him by surprise. The only option was to take a little control back.

"Fine." He stood up proudly, his erection almost level with her eyes. Only a thin layer of fabric existed between his hard cock and her upturned face. "Getting a good look?"

Carmen's mouth dropped. The audacity! For a split second she pictured herself grabbing his erection and using it as a support to pull herself out of the sleeping bag just for shock value, but immediately dismissed the ridiculous idea. She couldn't touch a penis on purpose. What a slutty thing to think!

"That's what I thought" he said jutting his chin up into the air. "I'm gonna go get more wood." As the words came out of his mouth he immediately regretted setting her up for another inevitable jab.

"Yeah, clearly you don't have enough wood."

"Had that one coming, didn't I?" he sighed. "Alright I really AM gonna go get more FIRE wood. I'll be back in a bit."

He slipped on his shoes, still cold from the freezing night and headed towards the trees. Carmen waited for a minute after he was out of sight and decided to go find some different clothes. Stranded or no, she disliked wearing the same clothes two days in a row.

She rifled through her pack in the trunk of the car and found a hoodie with her school logo and a pair of black yoga pants. Taking a glance towards the trees Elliot was nowhere to be seen. She quickly slipped off her shirt and shorts, revealing her unmatched purple bra and black panties.

The morning air was just warm enough to be comfortable and she enjoyed the feel of her skin exposed to mother nature. Maybe I should change my underwear too, she thought. Worried that Elliot might return she scanned the forest edge again. No sign of Elliot.

Making up her mind, a thrill ran through her as she undid the clasp of her bra and slid it down her arms. She slipped out of her panties, tossing them into the trunk with her bra. The breeze on her naked breasts made them immediately swell, her nipples hardening up and goosebumps spreading across her youthful skin. She had never been completely naked outdoors and the fresh air on her exposed pussy was nothing short of exhilarating. But Elliot could be back any minute so she set herself to the task of finding clean underwear.

Digging through her bag she went through a dozen items before she found a pair of panties. Without even caring which ones they were she quickly slipped them on and began frantically searching for a bra. Success. A bra appeared and she quickly wrapped it around her and did the clasp up in front, spun it around and slipped her arms into the straps jiggling her breasts into the cups.

With her eyes on the trees she quickly pulled the hoodie over her head and yanked on her shorts, awkwardly hopping on one foot to keep her balance. Whew. No sign of Elliot. Still buzzing from the feeling of being completely and utterly naked, Carmen went back and spread out the sleeping bag.

*******

When Elliot was a few meters into the forest he quickly turned to the right and ran through the trees following the curved edge of the woods, staying just out of sight. His still-hard cock was bouncing and rubbing on his shorts and only one thought pervaded his mind. Get out of sight and take care of this damned erection. Maybe it really had been hard all night. It sure felt like it.

Walking carefully and quietly he made his way back towards to the highway near the edge of the clearing, still remaining out of sight. The cursed dead Honda Civic came into view through the trees and what he saw next caught him off guard. He'd only meant to go somewhere Carmen wouldn't look so he could rub one out before gathering firewood, but he never expected to see this.

There was Carmen behind the car. She had taken off her shirt. He saw her looking around, clearly making sure he wasn't watching. But she never looked fully his direction, clearly thinking he was in another part of the forest. Hiding behind a fern he pulled his shorts down, finally freeing his throbbing cock. He began to stroke evenly, focused entirely on the peep show happening in the clearing. Carmen slid down her shorts, exposing her black panties.

God, she actually has a great ass. You'd never have guessed she's been hiding that under those thrift store clothes. He watched her dig through her stuff, enjoying the way her breasts jiggled in her bra as she shuffled around her clothes. His cock was throbbing and his breath became rapid. He let his shorts fall all the way to the ground allowing the forest air to caress his balls.

Elliot watched Carmen pull out a hoodie and yoga pants and drape them over the end of the trunk opening, getting ready to redress. Damn. Show's over. She looked towards the trees, then hesitated. She was looking for him. Elliot froze. What if she looked over here?! He stepped a little further behind the tree he was peering out from, hiding as best he could without compromising his providential voyeurism.

She didn't get dressed though, much to Elliot's satisfaction. After glancing around, he watched in fascination as she undid her bra and and slipped it down her arms. Good god, her breasts were fucking perfect. From this angle he could just make out her light pink nipples against the pale curve of her breasts. He felt the orgasm building up inside him as he stroked a little faster. All thoughts of being stranded were completely erased by the sight of Carmen's bare skin. He slowed his strokes down a little. He didn't want to cum just yet in case the show got even better.

And like a gift from heaven he watched with gleeful shock as she slipped her black panties off and threw them in the trunk with the bra. His best friend Carmen was completely naked, outside, twenty metres away from Elliot and she had no idea he was watching, stroking his cock, damn near ready to explode cum all over the fern in front of him. He could make out a patch of auburn pubic hair between her legs. When she turned he got a partial view of her naked cheeks, smooth pale and round.

Thank you JEEEESUS his whispered. Gone was Carmen: Weird Sheltered Naive Friend, replaced forever in his mind with Carmen: Naked Goddess of the Woods forever immortalized in the Hallowed Halls of the Spank Bank for all eternity.

He watched and stroked in guilty elation. He wondered if she was enjoying her nakedness in the sun as much as he was enjoying jerking off to her. This was definitely not how he imagined he would be taking care of business, but for once since yesterday, something was going right.

He stroked harder and harder as she bent over to reach into the trunk, memorizing the way her breasts swayed and how her ass looked when she bent over. It was too much and without any more warning he came hard, lacing the fern with string after string of sticky cum. Holy shit. What a goddamn serendipitous moment. In a flash of inspiration he quickly whipped out his phone and took a video of Carmen as she put her clean clothes on. He had a pretty great imagination, but having video evidence even from this distance was a way to guarantee he'd have plenty of fap material for the future.

********

Carmen checked her phone one more time. It was 6:08 am and still no service. She turned the phone off to conserve battery. It was a new day and taking in her surroundings she realized that if her and Elliot weren't stranded, this would actually be a beautiful place to camp.

You'd think I would have at least brought a tent or something. Maybe some food and a camp stove, an air mattress. Wishful thinking, Carmen. Where is Elliot, anyway? It's been at least twenty minutes. It didn't take him that long to get firewood last night.

She stood up just in time to see Elliot emerge from the trees, arms loaded with branches and dead wood splayed out awkwardly as he walked.

"Took you long enough!" She called. "You get lost or something?"

Elliot didn't reply as his mind was still stuck on the images of Carmen naked in the clearing. He taken the time to review the video on his phone and was disappointed to see that Carmen was just a small figure of blurry pixels in the distance. Why didn't I zoom in? It was still better than nothing, though.

He dropped the branches beside the remnants of the fire. At that point a fire was unnecessary. It wasn't cold out anymore, and they had no food that needed to be cooked. He hoped Carmen wouldn't suspect that his firewood excursion was a just a ruse so he could find a place to masturbate. Did Carmen even know about masturbation? Christians were definitely weird about that kind of stuff.

"So?" said Carmen. "What do we do?"

"I honestly don't know. Pray for someone to stop by?" he said dryly. Elliot prayed many times at the Christian school, but only when people were around, and just for show. He never quite bought into the idea that there was a god up in the sky granting wishes or damning people to hell. The concept was just a little too weird and he had hated the way his parents became strange and fanatical after they were "born again."

Carmen had indeed been silently praying since she had sat down on the blanket waiting for Elliot. It's what she had always done, although come to think of it, it never really seemed to change anything. Maybe God was ignoring her because she had taken his name in vain the day before. Maybe this was all her fault. She breathed a quick prayer asking for forgiveness and resolved not to do it again.

"I'm starving." Elliot walked to the Civic, opened the door and brought out the last two granola bars and two more water bottles. "This is all we got besides chips." He tossed her one of each and the two ate in silence, the impending uneasiness of their situation growing palpably.

"It's pretty cool in the woods, you know. Feels like Lord of the Rings or something. You should check it out." he said.

"I dunno. I don't want to leave the road in case someone actually comes by."

"I could stay here if you want. Just... go take a peek or something. It's not like there's anything else to do."

"Alright, but just a peek. I'll be back in a minute."

Carmen hadn't really taken a good look inside the forest when she had gone to take a pee the day before. The towering spruce trees were huge and all throughout the forest were huge ferns and deadfall, remnants of very old growth. It really did feel like Lord of the Rings. If she used her imagination she could almost convince herself that civilization as she knew it never even existed. It seemed as though no humans had ever set foot here before and a sense of adventure flooded her body. Wandering a little farther in this time she found a secluded area and decided to relieve herself again. Squatting down behind the ferns she pulled her yoga pants and panties down, reminded of how good it felt to be naked. Why was she only discovering this new thrill now?