Carmen and Elliot Get Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished peeing, taking a little extra time to let the last drips fall to the ground. There's was no toilet paper and nothing to wipe with in sight. She stood slowly, stepping awkwardly away from the wet spot on the ground, leaving her pants around her ankles. God it felt good to be exposed. Taking a quick glance, she pulled her hoodie up and rubbed her hand over her stomach. She wanted to be naked again. Elliot wouldn't come. He wouldn't risk missing a car would he?

The fresh air on her exposed skin gave her goose bumps once again and she became aware of the hot wetness between her legs. There was no fighting it. She needed to be naked in this ancient forest, to be dressed only in what God gave her at birth. She quickly pulled her hoodie off over her head and unclasped her bra, throwing them all to the ground. Standing on one leg at a time she bent over and tugged her yoga pants and underwear off over her shoes. Naked again, she knew she didn't have long before Elliot would start to wonder where she was.

She lifted her hands in the air and did a giddy little dance, spinning around and relishing in the connection with her surroundings. There was no denying it. Being naked outside was a huge turn on. She tenderly placed her hand between her legs and pushed her middle finger between her wet pussy lips, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She dropped to her knees and spread her legs, massaging her opening with purpose now, her breath becoming rapid and shallow. Masturbating outdoors was an entirely new sensation and she couldn't help but grab her breasts with her free hand, pinching and pulling her firm nipples. More waves of pleasure coursed through her and she knew an orgasm was only moments away.

"Carmen!!" Elliot's voice rang out like a shot from the clearing. He didn't sound that far away! Was he looking for her?!

She panicked into action. Abandoning her pussy in frustration she hastily grabbed her clothes in a bundle and ran further into the woods.

"Carmen!!" He was getting closer.

Hiding behind a bushy shrub, she quickly squeezed into her yoga pants and pulled on her hoodie, stuffing her bra into the front pocket. She would figure out how to put that on later.

Regaining composure she nonchalantly wandered back to the clearing. Elliot was just outside the treeline.

"Hey." she said casually.

"Why didn't you answer?"

"I was... taking a pee."

"Oh... sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt. I just got a little worried. Thought you'd only be gone a minute."

"How long was I gone?"

"I dunno. Like, fifteen minutes maybe? I turned off my phone so I don't really know."

"Well, I'm fine. And you were right. It's super cool in there! I guess I just got caught up in it and then I had to pee."

Elliot noticed a wet smear near the bottom of her hoodie. He didn't say anything. They walked back to the car in silence. Something was awkward about the way Carmen was acting, but maybe it was just the sheltered kid factor again.

Carmen was still feeling the effects of her recent adventure, aware of the wetness between her legs, hoping it didn't show. That's when she realized. She was not wearing her panties. Oh shit! I lost my panties! She became painfully aware of her still-hard nipples rubbing against the fuzzy inside of her hoodie without the support of a bra. She wrapped her arms around herself instinctively as she picked her way through the grass.

That's when they heard it. Another vehicle in the distance! They glanced at each other to confirm they were both hearing it and without a word, sprinted towards the road. This time the vehicle was an older model motorhome, traveling noticeably slower than the blue minivan had been.

Jumping up and down they frantically waved and yelled "Heeeeey! Heeeelp!"

The motorhome slowed and came to a stop about 50 yards past them. Carmen's heart pumped hard in her chest as she watched the reverse lights come on and it slowly backed up, angling off the road into their clearing. Finally! Some help!

The engine turned off and a moment later the side door opened and an older man stepped out. "You guys having some trouble?"

His appearance was that of a weathered old hippie. It was hard to guess his age as he'd clearly spent most of his life outside, his skin permanently tanned and weathered. Bushy grey hair and a salt and pepper beard reached almost to his chest which was adorned with multiple hemp necklaces and pendants. His clothing was loose and flowy with a worn out cotton shirt and tan pants with more than a few rips in them. It seemed fitting that he wore no shoes.

"We broke down yesterday!" Elliot blurted out, still winded from the sprint and the yelling. "We had to spend the night out here and we have no food or water left."

The older man regarded them suspiciously for a moment, looking at the open hood of the Honda Civic, seeing the remnants of their fire and deciding that they were most likely telling the truth.

"Well that is a pickle, isn't it. Where you two kids headed?"

"Uh... Lakewood Bible Camp?" said Elliot tentatively.

"Ahhh Bible Thumpers, eh? Haha"

Elliot cringed. He disliked being labled as any sort of religious fanatic, especially in such a derogatory way.

"Yeah. Uh... you know the place?"

"I do" the man replied, "but you two ain't even on the right road."

Carmen and Elliot exchanged a shocked look.

Without cell service, there was a chance google maps had sent them out into nowhere. That would explain the complete lack of traffic out here.

The man paused a long time, taking a good look at them, but especially Carmen. "So, you guys an item?"

"What?"

"You a couple? Lovers? Come on."

"No!" said Carmen just a little to loud. "Just friends."

Elliot cringed a bit. He didn't realize till now that maybe he was starting to have a thing for Carmen. Her statement was true, but the way she said it stung a little. It wouldn't be that bad, would it?

The old man's gaze fell onto Carmen, looking her over from head to toe, then looked at Elliot. "You tellin' me you don't want a piece o' that sweet little thing right there?"

"I don't know how that's relevant, man." said Elliot. "We just wanna get to the camp." The two young adults were growing a little uncomfortable with the direction the conversation was headed.

"I'll tell you what. You get this little lady to show me her tits, and you two got yourselves a ride. How's that sound?"

Carmen couldn't believe her ears. Blood rushed to her head and the world started to spin like she'd just had another cigarette. She was frozen to the spot, unable to move or even look at Elliot. What was worse, the man seemed to be asking Elliot, not her. Didn't she get a choice in the matter?! No way was she going to show her breasts to these two men.

The silence hung in the thick air and Carmen became aware that both the man and Elliot were staring at her. Why wouldn't Elliot speak up? Tell this guy to fuck off?

"So? What's it gonna be? Ain't no one coming out this way for days, likely. Yer lucky I even stopped."

"No." Carmen said quietly.

"No?" said the old hippie? His lips squeezed tight into a frown and he nodded his head. "Alright then. Good luck to you."

And with that he stepped up into the old motorhome and shut the door. Carmen and Elliot stood frozen to the spot, stunned expressions on their faces. A moment later the engine fired up, and the vehicle began to roll away.

"Wait!" screamed Carmen.

Elliot jumped. What was happening? Had she changed her mind? He couldn't ask her to show her tits to this man. He also couldn't deny that he'd been quietly growing an erection from the moment the old man's proposal had come up. The thought of her showing her boobs to the two of them had awakened a primal urge.

The vehicle was a few yards further away now.

"I'll do it!" Carmen yelled.

The motorhome lurched to a stop, and once again backed up, stopped and killed the motor. Elliot looked at Carmen quizzically and mouthed the words "Are you sure?"

Carmen looked away. The old man appeared at the door again, stepping down. He clapped his hands excitedly, "Alright! We have a deal?"

"You'll take us to the camp?" Carmen asked.

"That's right, little lady. So long as ya show me some tits."

Elliot could see that Carmen was wrestling in her mind.

What am I doing, thought Carmen? I can't believe I agreed to this. She couldn't deny that perhaps a part of her - the part that had felt so exhilarated to be naked in the woods, was a factor. That and the fact that she had come so close to orgasm before being interrupted. The lingering effects were still clouding her thinking. She steeled her mind.

Elliot held his breath as he and the older man stared at her, anticipating her move.

Carmen slowly reached for the wide elastic that ran around the bottom of her hoodie. She hesitated and then slowly drew it up. The smooth skin of her stomach now exposed to the two onlookers. She had the slightest bit of a belly, Elliot noticed. He wasn't close enough to see last time. His erection surged in his shorts.

Slowly, her hands shaking, she drew her hoodie up. Elliot expected to see a bra, having filmed her putting it on not that long ago, but when the lowest part of her breasts came into view he realized that she wasn't wearing one anymore. What had she been doing out in the woods when she was alone?! His mind flashed through half a dozen images of what might have caused her to end up braless.

Carmen's mind was on the verge of breaking. She couldn't believe she was hiking up her hoodie to show her breasts to these two men. How did this happen? No one had ever seen her breasts before. God, I'm a total slut for doing this.

Pushing her thoughts aside she pulled the bottom of her hoodie up above her breasts, clutching the the thick fabric and staring blankly at the tops of the trees across the highway. She had never felt so humiliated or embarrassed. She felt the eyes of Elliot and the older hippie man raking over her exposed body, taking in her shape, the fullness of her breasts, her pink areolas and hardening nipples. She counted to three in her mind and lowered her shirt.

"Whoa whoa there missy!!" The hippie took a step closer. "You think three seconds of sun on your tits is gonna earn you a free ride? That ain't no fair deal."

Carmen panicked. She had done what he asked. They had a deal! He can't change the terms! But for some reason she couldn't comprehend, she once again lifted her hoodie over her breasts. I didn't even put up a fight, she silently scolded herself. What the fuck is wrong with you Carmen?

One thing she had learned at Christian school - if an adult tells you to do something, you do it. They had enforced the rules with corporal punishment in the form the The Strap - a leather instrument who's name struck fear into the hearts of every student. Although she had never received The Strap, the psychological effects were evident. She was terrified of authority and right now that fear had completely taken over.

"There's a good girl. Let's take that hoodie right off now."

Elliot watched in amazement as Carmen silently obeyed, pulling the hoodie right over her head and off of her arms, letting it dangle from her right hand.

"Goooood" said the man slowly. "That's more like it. You're an obedient little thing, ain't ya?"

Carmen said nothing, staring at the ground, naked from the waist up. Where was her bra, Elliot wondered again?

"Give us a little spin, Missy."

Carmen obediently turned slowly around, the two men gazing first at her breasts, then noticing her perfect little ass in those tight fitting yoga pants.

"That's a good girl. Alright kid" he nodded to Elliot, "you're up. I'm giving you little present here."

"What... what do you mean?" stammered Elliot in confusion.

"Go on. Touch 'em. Feel her up. We all know you want to." he said with a nod towards the bulge in Elliot's shorts.

Elliot looked at Carmen, searching for any indication of what to do.

"You want a ride to bible camp, don't you?" the man said, chuckling to himself.

After a pause, Elliot stepped over to Carmen apologetically. Slowly, hands shaking ever so slightly he reached up and gently cupped her breasts.

"You can do better than that! Come on now. Give em a squeeze. Pinch them little nippies."

Elliot had never felt a woman's boobs before. The opportunity had never come up, as the only person he ever hung out with was the girl whose boobs were now in his hands. He squeezed, feeling the soft yet firm young breasts like rolls of rising bread dough. He had no idea what size her chest was, just that his hands weren't quite big enough to hold them completely.

He let go with his left hand and gingerly pinched her nipple, giving it a firm squeeze. Carmen didn't flinch. In fact she gave no indication that she was even present enough to realize he was fondling her tits. What was happening in her mind?

Carmen was frozen. The scene she found herself in was too bizarre to process. She had chosen this and suddenly it felt like the world has disappeared around her. She no longer heard the sounds of nature or the wind in the trees. All she knew is that for some reason, Elliot was now in league with this strange hippie and was groping her breasts. Was he still on her side? It's okay, she told herself. I chose this. I'm saving us. Anyone would do the same. Elliot is just playing along to help get us rescued.

"What's your name, boy?

"Uh... Elliot."

"Elliot, you've got a rare situation on your hands here. She's a good little girl and she's gonna let us have some fun, aren't ya, sweetie."

Carmen raised her gaze to meet his for a brief moment and then nodded her head ever so slightly before looking at the ground again. What's happening to her, Elliot wondered?

"Alright Elliot, you co-operate and we'll get you two that ride you're looking for."

Elliot nodded.

"Take off her pants."

Elliot's heart pounded in his chest and his mind reeled. There was no question, he was going to do it, but he needed to regroup. He knelt hesitantly in front of her and gripped the top of her black yoga pants. Taking a breath, he glanced up at Carmen's face. No reaction. He slowly slid her stretchy pants down over her hips, her auburn pubic hair coming into view inches from his face. Where were her panties?! No bra? No panties? What had she been doing while she was gone?

He continued to draw her pants downward, his breathing shallow as the lips of her pussy emerged above the receding waistband, a slight bit of wetness showing between them. Tugging a little harder to get them over the swell of her butt cheeks, he slid them the rest of the way down to her ankles. She placed a hand on his shoulder for balance, robotically lifting each foot in turn to allow him to remove the pant legs over her shoes.

There was Carmen, in all her naked glory with Elliot kneeling at her feet, looking up at the underside of her breasts, erect nipples silhouetted against the clear blue sky. Elliot's erection was full, almost willing itself to burst from his shorts. He almost forgot the old hippie, watching amusedly behind him.

"Let's go for a walk"

The man's words were not suggestions. They were commands and the two young adults felt completely under his control, their minds shocked into a state of acquiesence.

The old hippie pointed to the open sleeping bag. Elliot took Carmen's limp hand and she obediently followed, stumbling awkwardly as they approached the make-shift fire pit.

The man motioned for them to stand on the sleeping bag. "On your knees now, missy." Carmen didn't hesitate and knelt on the thick sleeping bag, grateful for the cushioning under her knees.

She looked at the man for instructions. "Your turn. Take his shorts off." he commanded.

Elliot's heart dropped into his stomach. Without understanding why, he turned to face Carmen who was kneeling meekly. He watched in slow motion as she reached up and untied the string and began to tug both his shorts and underwear down.

His erection was stiff as a tree, catching on the elastic of his underwear. As Carmen pulled his shorts his dick was drawn down like a loaded sling shot. One more quick tug and his cock sprung back up, slapping into his abdomen sending a shock that rippled through his entire body. He gasped lightly, looking down as his naked genitalia bobbed mere inches from Carmen's face. Holy shit, he breathed silently.

Carmen was slowly regaining focus. She didn't remember walking to the sleeping bag, or kneeling down for that matter. All she knew was that right now she was watching herself untie Elliot's shorts as if her hands belonged to another human.

The sight of his cock springing out in front of her face brought her back to reality. This was the first naked-in-the-real penis she had ever seen. She stared in fascination, wondering how men existed on a daily basis with an appendage like that between their legs. She was both horrified and fascinated by the veins running up and down the shaft in forked lightning bolt patterns. She felt something warm drip down the inside of her thigh.

"First time for both of you by the looks on yer faces" the man laughed, clearly enjoying the awkwardness of the situation.

"Alright now missy, you wanna touch it, don't you? I can tell. Don't be shy now."

As if in a trance, Carmen's hand was already reaching for Elliot's erection before the man had finished speaking. She placed the palm of her hand underneath his shaft and carefully wrapped her fingers over the top. Hardly daring to breathe she gave it a squeeze, feeling his firmness. Elliot groaned audibly. She began to caress her hand up the length of his cock, just a little under two widths of her hand. When she reached the tip Elliot convulsed at the waist and groaned again. Fascinated with the effect she was having, she slid her hand back down towards his scrotum which she had only just now become aware of at the base of his shaft.

Relaxing her delicate grip a little she slid her hand down and cupped his scrotum, feeling it carefully. It felt entirely different than than the silky skin of his erection. She brushed her fingers over the loose skin and dangling testicles. Elliot shuddered as she squeezed ever so gently.

Fuck, if I cum right now, it's going all over her face, Elliot panicked. He indeed felt close to orgasm having never experienced anything like this before. He pulled away, his cock twitching excitedly as a drip of precum emerged from the tip.

Carmen was entranced, caught between the horror at what she was being commanded to do and the primal urges welling up within her.

The old hippie smiled wickedly and winked at Elliot. "Be a good little girl and open your mouth. Stick out your tongue."

For a second Carmen was shocked back into reality. What the fuck did he just say? I'm supposed to open my mouth with Elliot's cock right in my face?! What on earth for, she thought in horror? She disobeyed the order, finding the last shred of resolve she could. Stranded or not, there was no way she could do this.

The stranger took a step towards the naked kneeling girl on the blanket. "I thought you were a good little girl." He hissed, and with that he grabbed her by the chin turning her face to his. "Open your mouth." He commanded.

Looking fearfully into his eyes, she shook her head no, a single tear welling up in her eye. Without warning the grey haired hippie smacked her across the cheek, stunning her. Elliot's eye's widened.

Carmen gasped, her world rocked from the slap. It wasn't all that hard, but it shocked her nonetheless.

She whimpered pathetically and opened her mouth halfway.

"Good girl." the man said. "I wanna see that tongue now."

Carmen's resolve crumbled like a dry pastry. She stuck her tongue out towards her chin in a humiliating display, the single tear now streaking down her cheek.