Carmen and Elliot Get Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot was surprised by his own reaction. The sight of Carmen kneeling helpessly naked in front of his cock, mouth open, tear streaked cheek and the sound of her sad little whimper only strengthened his erection. Jesus Christ this is turning me on...

Carmen then heard the words she was most afraid to hear.

"Put his cock in your mouth."

Carmen and Elliot made eye contact for the first time since they had reached the blanket, her pleading eyes seeing something in Elliot she had never seen before. His eyes were narrow and focused and his chest was heaving jagged breaths. There was suddenly something entirely animalistic about him. Another sob escaped Carmen's open mouth as Elliot touched his cock to her tongue. She felt his hand on the back of her head as he pushed himself into her open mouth, feeling the veins of his cock slide against her tastebuds.

Inch by inch he pulled his hardened penis towards the back of her throat. He couldn't stop himself. He wanted her to swallow him. To close her lips around his shaft and feel the hot wetness of her mouth on every inch of his cock.

Carmen's eyes grew wider the farther back into her mouth he got. His hand on her head was now a fist full of her hair, forcing himself deeper. The tip of his cock brushed up against her uvula and she gagged, dropping her body and forcing him out of her mouth. A thick string of mucus hung from her lips connecting to Elliot's member like a slack line.

The man laughed "You're gonna have to do better than that, little missy!"

She sobbed again smearing the tears across her cheek with the back of her hand. Elliot stared at her hungrily. He had never felt something so incredibly stimulating before and he wanted more. He grabbed her firmly by the hair and despite her whimpers forced his cock into her mouth again.

Instead of slowly easing in, he began to slide his dick in and out with steady deliberate strokes, giving in to the sexual instincts that had formed over the many millennia of human existence. All Elliot could think about was cumming into the back of Carmen's hot wet mouth.

Oh my god, thought Carmen, horrified. He's fucking my mouth! He's fucking my mouth! I can't believe Elliot's dick is in my fucking mouth!

Harder and harder he thrust, starting to grunt and moan with each push. He could feel the orgasm building to a climax as his throbbing cock slid faster and faster. He gripped her hair even tighter, paused for a moment as the orgasm swelled within him and then pulled Carmen's face into himself until her nose pressed up against his body.

He erupted forcefully into her mouth.

Hot semen shot against the back of Carmen's throat as she realized in horror what was happening. Tears poured down her face as she pushed her hands against his hips trying to extract her mouth from his thrusting cock. It was no use. She couldn't breathe. Five or six times he flexed his hips forward, each time spurting hot cum into her throat. She had no choice but to swallow, mortified that she was ingesting fluid that had come from her best friend's fucking penis.

After a five-second eternity, Elliot slid himself out from Carmen's mouth and she gasped for air. She looked a mess. Mascara was tracking down her cheeks and a mix of saliva and semen dripped from her still-open mouth. She hunched on her knees and heaved deep breaths in between sobs.

A twinge of guilt gripped Elliot's gut as his erection began to soften. What the fuck just happened? It's not my fault, he thought. She's the one who stopped the hippie man from leaving! She crawled into my sleeping bag and strip-teased me by the car! And what about her missing bra and panties? She was probably planning something all along, right? She must have wanted this!

He pulled up his shorts and tucked his dick back into his underwear.

Suddenly Elliot remembered the old hippie with a start. He'd almost forgotten he was there. Forgotten they were stranded. Forgotten about their trip to the bible camp.

The man clapped his weathered hand on the back of Elliot's neck and gave an approving squeeze. "Well I ain't seen a face-fuck like that since the seventies, my boy!"

Elliot couldn't decide if that was a compliment or if he was being mocked. Face-fuck. Is that what I did? And is this something people do? Jesus, they have a name for it?

Carmen had collapsed onto the sleeping bag, still hunched over with her face in her hands. She was processing the fact that Elliot, her childhood Pokemon buddy had just ejaculated in her mouth at the urging of some old hippie. Having been raised so sheltered, the shock was paramount, but she couldn't deny the dripping wetness of her pussy. She was still intensely turned on, despite the trauma and the sticky, salty taste in her mouth. It wasn't entirely unpleasant, she decided. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and cleaned it on the sleeping bag.

She looked up and saw the dirty hippie with his hand on Elliot's neck and realized with a hot flush that she was the only one naked again. Her clothes were still in a pathetic heap by the old motorhome.

"Aren't you a sight!" laughed the man. He strode over and reached out his hand. Still hunched over and clutching her naked breasts she ignored his hand.

"Awww no hard feelin's now, missy. Gotta learn how things are sooner or later. I know more'na few ladies from back'n the day would love a taste'a that boy's cock", he gestured toward Elliot. "Besides, yer still a virgin ain't ya? No harm done, eh?"

She guessed that was true. Her virgin pussy was still innocent, aside from having been seen up so close by Elliot.

Elliot knelt down beside her naked form and placed his hand gently on her back. "Let's get your clothes, Carm."

Carmen imagined herself standing up, still nude in front of Elliot and the hippie. The thought surged through her and she felt a hot flash between her legs. What the hell is wrong with me, she thought? She remembered the exhiliration of being naked in the trees less than an hour earlier. She had been completely turned on since that moment. Was she a... what was the word? Nudist? Show off? Exhibitionist. That was the word she was looking for. She'd heard of people who liked to be seen naked, but with her Christian upbringing had dismissed it as some perverse heathen behaviour.

But the thought wouldn't go away. What was it about being naked, been SEEN naked that made her crotch ache like that? She thought of the way Elliot had looked at her naked body, unable to control his primal urges. She did that to him. She wasn't helpless, she was in control of HIM. Carmen couldn't help but think she'd just been catapulted from complete innocence to utter whore in less than an hour. She made up her mind.

In a complete change of demeanor, Carmen brushed Elliot's hand from her back and stood up, almost daring him to stare, still kneeling with his eyes now level with her naked pussy. An energy coursed through her as she watched him swallow nervously, vaguely aware that the power dynamics had just changed in an instant.

She thought about striding confidently to her pile of clothes and getting dressed while glaring at the two men, but then another thought had entered her mind. Without warning she grabbed Elliot's head and shoved his unsuspecting mouth into her sopping pussy.

Elliot lurched out of her grasp and stumbled to his feet, his face smeared with her slick wetness. "What the fuck was that!? he yelled, angrily wiping his face.

"Payback." said Carmen

A deep belly laugh erupted from the hippie. "Hoooleeey shit!" he hollered, "we got ourselves a live one!"

In two swift strides, Carmen was right in front of the man and slapped him across the face. "That's for hitting me you bastard!"

The man didn't miss a beat. He deftly grabbed Carmen by the wrist in one hand and spun her around facing Elliot pulling her arm up hard behind her back. She froze, balancing on the tips of her toes, suddenly worried that her shoulder would rip out of the socket. What had she done?! With his free hand the man undid his belt and whipped it out from around his waist in a single movement. Grabbing her free hand he pulled it behind her as well, immobilizing both of her arms with one hand. In a flash he lashed her arms together with his belt and secured it tightly.

Elliot watched in disbelief at how easily the old man had subdued Carmen. She stared back at him, still fully naked, her back arched uncomfortably and her breasts jutting forward. He felt that familiar new feeling come over him. Something about the sight of Carmen being helplessly overpowered intoxicated him.

The hippie marched Carmen back to the sleeping bag and pushed her down to her knees again. "Seems to me you might'a lied about being a good girl, missy. I think it's time for a lesson."

Elliot just stood there like a deer in the headlights. He knew he should just run over and punch the man in the face as hard as he could, steal his keys and make their getaway in his motorhome. But after seeing this hippie take control of Carmen so easily, he pushed that thought away immediately.

Elliot was almost sure the man was ex-military or a former spy or something. The man was clearly no stranger in how to take control of a situation.

"Listen boy. Elliot. There's a backpack just inside the door of my rig. Git on over and grab that and you bring it back here."

"Elliot! Don't" protested Carmen. The old man shoved Carmen down face first into the sleeping bag, her knees still folded underneath her, leaving her bare bottom jutting into the air.

Terrified, Elliot hesitated a moment, but the fear of what this man might do took over. He ran to the motorhome. Like the man said, just inside the door was a backpack, like one that rock climbers might use. He grabbed it and ran back.

"Hold her head down, boy." Elliot did as he was told, moving around in front of Carmen's head. She craned her neck sideways and struggled but Elliot was too strong. Without her hands she was at a complete disadvantage.

The man pulled a length of climbing rope from the pack and began wrapping it around Carmen's bare thighs. With deft precision he looped it back on itself, twisted it around and cinched it tight. This was not the hippie man's first time making knots.

Carmen struggled again, but with her hands and thighs bound tightly she managed little more than a pathetic squirm. "Fuck you!" she yelled. Hippie man took no notice. He calmly reached into the pack again and retrieved a roll of duct tape and ripped off a short length. Squatting near Carmen's left shoulder, he lifted her head and promptly taped her mouth shut.

Carmen was incensed and screamed into the sticky tape, producing only a muffled cry which quickly gave way to pathetic sobs. Tears began to streak her face again and Elliot felt his cock start to twitch. This was all kinds of fucked up.

He watched in sick fascination as the old hippie drew another lenth of duct tape and wrapped it around Carmen's ankles several times. The man wasn't done yet.

Another coil of rope appeared from the pack. He tied a loop around Carmen's left wrist, and then one around her right. Undoing the belt around her forearms he pulled Carmen's wrists down to her ankles, first the left, then the right, then knotted the wrist ropes to her calves.

In a matter of minutes, Carmen was completely helpless, naked, gagged and hogtied under the hot sun with her bare ass up in the air. Struggling was completely useless. Elliot's cock was rock hard again.

"Come on, boy" said the man as he looped his belt back around his waist. I think it's time for a drink."

"What?"

"You heard me. Let's go"

Elliot stood slowly, acutely aware of how uncomfortable his hard dick felt pointing down in his shorts. After an awkward adjustment he followed the hippie towards the motorhome.

"Are we just leaving her there?!"

"Nah kid. She just needs some... alone time."

The man opened the door of the motorhome and motioned Elliot inside. Reluctantly, Elliot stepped up and ducked his head through the small door. Inside was a typical old camper setup. It had a brown fake wood interior, small kitchen, a table with two benches in front of the side window, a bedroom beyond a narrow curtain in the back and a tiny bathroom. Nothing fancy.

"Welcome to my castle! Have a seat, kid. Make yourself comfy." The man pointed to the bench facing the rear of the motorhome. Elliot slipped into the seat, bewildered at this man's bizarre behaviour. His currently pleasant demeanor gave absolutely no indication that he had literally just hogtied a naked woman and left her alone and terrified outside.

From where Elliot was seated he could look out the window and see Carmen's naked ass pointed towards the camper. She didn't move. He shook his head, unsure if he could handle any more insanity in one day. He glanced at a small clock on a wall shelf. It wasn't even 10am. It felt like an eternity ago that he had watched Carmen strip from behind the trees and jerked off into the ferns.

The old hippie had disappeared into the bedroom part of the camper behind a faded beige curtain. Elliot could hear him rummaging around, opening and closing cabinets, shuffling things around mumbling to himself. No wait, he wasn't mumbling. He was humming a tune. What the fuck was up with this guy?

He sat frozen to his seat. He wanted to bolt from the door and run, but where would he even go? This old freak probably had guns stashed in his RV. He probably knew how to hunt and track. Elliot knew there was no sense in running. Instead he stared out the window at Carmen's ass on display for several minutes, feeling disconnected and numb to the absolute craziness of the situation. He took his phone out, zoomed in and snapped a picture of Carmen. She would murder him if she knew, he thought.

Finally the man returned with a bottle of whiskey. He opened a cupboard and produced a couple of old glass tumblers.

"I gotta say kid, I didn't think you'd actually fuck little Missy's face like that. Yer a sadistic fucker like me," he laughed.

Elliot tried to make eye contact but couldn't, "I'm nothing like you, asshole."

"Is that right, now? The way I seen it you couldn't wait to stick yer dick down her throat. And from how wet her lil' pussy is, she fuckin' loved it."

Elliot said nothing. Truthfully, he really hadn't hesitated. God, why didn't I just refuse? She was crying for fucks sake. Why did that turn me on even more? What is wrong with me?!

The old hippie had pulled the stopper from the bottle of whiskey and poured both tumblers half full. "Drink up boy. You're gonna need this, cause we ain't done here."

Elliot shook his head. "I don't want any." He didn't like how the old hippie kept calling the shots. Why the fuck do we keep doing everything he says?

"Awww c'mon boy. I like you. Ten years from now you're gonna look back on today as the greatest day of yer life. That girl wants you to fuck her. Don't believe them tears for one second. I know bitches like her and they fuckin' love a man who takes what he wants. Drink up, do what I say and I guaran-fuckin-tee you that girl's gonna be beggin' you to fuck her like that for the rest of her life."

Elliot stared straight ahead, his mind spinning. He said nothing.

"Alright, let me make it easy for ya. Either you fuck her, or I'ma tie you up and make you watch me do it."

Elliot felt like he was going to throw up. Deciding he could use a drink after all he reached for the glass and in a single motion tipped it up to his lips and drank it all. He was hardly even aware of the burning sensation it left in his esophagus.

"Alright! Now that's more like it! I knew you'd make the right choice." The old man raised his glass as if in a toast and then swigged it down.

"Let's go."

Reluctantly Elliot stood up. His world had become incredibly claustrophobic, overwhelmed at the bizarre situation he was in. He had forgotten about home, about Summer camp, about his broken down car. It was just him, this crazy old hippie, his naked, hogtied best friend in the clearing, and a frustratingly hard cock. There was no denying it. He wanted to know how it felt to slip his dick into Carmen's waiting pussy, and he knew there was nothing to stop him out here a million miles from nowhere.

*******

Carmen listened in shock as she heard the words, "Come on boy, I think it's time for a drink."

Was Elliot going to just leave her here like this?! Apparently he was, because the sound of the two men's footsteps were getting farther and farther away. She heard the sound of the motorhome door click shut and immediately a sense of both relief and dread coursed through her naked body.

The shock of how quickly she had been overpowered and tied up began to give way to the stark reality of her bewildering circumstances. She had tried to regain some control, to fight back, but clearly that was a huge mistake. Now here she was, still naked and even more helpless than before.

She struggled against the rope and tape but there was no give. A light breeze picked up and she became acutely aware of her exposed still-wet pussy. She closed her eyes, willing her body to calm down, trying to take control of the sensations. But with her eyes closed, all she could picture was how she must look, helplessly naked with her rear end jutting out, her pussy and her asshole on display for all of the world. Except no one was there now. Her mind struggled to accept this juxtaposition of feeling publicly humiliated yet no one watching but the birds. And why, oh why was her body responding with such arousal?

She began to lose track of time. Where was Elliot and the dirty old hippie? How long would they leave her like this? She was dreading what would happen when they returned, but also growing slowly more terrified of being left alone, tied up and helpless. What was that man doing with Elliot? Maybe Elliot would fight him or kill him and come back for her. Maybe the man would kill Elliot and come back for her by himself! Maybe they would just drive away and leave her there! She struggled again to no avail, the ropes digging into her wrists and legs. It was useless.

She lay there, mind spinning for what seemed like hours.

Her thoughts returned to Elliot and the hippie. What were they going to do to her? Would they just come back and untie her? That seemed unlikely. They're going to have sex with me, Carmen thought. A jolt of fear radiated through her. Elliot hardly even hesitated to stick his dick in my mouth! Of course they're going to fuck me. A wave of heat tingled in her crotch at the thought.

But I'm still a virgin! I can't lose my virginity!

But what choice do I even have?! I'm fucking tied up! Whatever happens, it's not my fault right? All I want is to be untied and let go.

Then the distinct sound of the motorhome door opening split the silence. Adrenalin flooded Carmen's body. Someone was coming.

*******

Elliot and the old man walked towards Carmen. She seemed frozen in place, still in the same position they had left her in. The old man crouched down at Carmen's feet and took a long look at her helplessly exposed lady parts.

"I'll tell you what, boy, there is nothing like a fresh young pussy. Come on. Get in here and take a look."

Elliot squatted down next to the man and stared at Carmen's pussy, her lips pressed together between her tightly bound thighs. She was definitely wet.

"What'd I tell ya, boy? See? She fuckin' loves this. She's practically begging for it!"

"MMMMMMMM!!" The sound came from Carmen's muffled mouth. Elliot felt a surge of hormones. Or was that the whiskey? Whatever reservations he had before were quickly overcome with animal urges. He reached out and traced his fingers along her pussy lips. Carmen squirmed and made another muffled protest. Elliot didn't care. Either he would fuck her or the old man would. He had never touched a pussy in his life and here was Carmen's just waiting for him, and no one but the old hippie to know.