Carmen and Elliot Get Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped his index finger between the wet lips and into her cunt. Carmen struggled and yelled into her duct-tape gag. He stopped and looked quizzically at the old man.

The hippie bent down, grabbed the tape and pulled it off. "Something you wanna say missy?"

"I'm a virgin!" Carmen gasped pleadingly, "Don't take my virginity!! I'll do anything! You can fuck my mouth again! I'll let you do anything you want! Just please don't fuck me there!"

"Ohhhh hahaha" the old man laughed. "You're a REAL Bible thumper, eh? Precious virginity. God, the way them people mess with your head. Well, Elliot. What do you say? You heard the girl. Anything we want, eh?"

Elliot stared Carmen's pussy. God, I wanna stick my dick in there. But he thought about Carmen's mouth and how good it had felt to have his cock all the way in, to thrust in and out and cum down her throat. She was practically begging for that again.

"Alright." He said, cooly. "If that's what she really wants."

"Tell him" said the hippie. "Tell him you want him to fuck your face. And say please."

Elliot stepped around in front of Carmen, her face still pressed into the blanket.

"Please fuck my face Elliot." She said desperately.

"See? I told you she'd beg for it, boy!"

"Now you be a good girl and we'll start taking some of these ropes off. If you decide to misbehave then we can always put 'em right back on, you hear?"

Carmen nodded silently. She would do whatever they asked if they would just untie her.

The old man grabbed the ropes that bound Carmen's hands to her ankles and began to untie them. Her thighs were still bound, and duct-tape held her ankles together but she was grateful to be able to move her arms again.

She pushed herself up on all fours. Elliot dropped to his knees in front of her and pulled down his shorts, freeing his hungry cock. Carmen didn't protest this time. She opened her mouth and took his cock inside. Elliot groaned and reached for the back of her head again, grabbing a handful of her hair.

Carmen knew what she had to do this time and enthusiastically began sucking Elliot's erection, letting him thrust deeper and deeper into her mouth. Elliot couldn't restrain himself and began to push harder, feeling her lips gliding ever closer to his balls with each stroke. The tip of his cock reached the back of her throat and like the first time, Carmen gagged, spluttering off of his dick with copious amounts of saliva stringing from her mouth and gasping for air.

God that turns me on, thought Elliot. His cock was freshly coated in the slippery fluid. She used her hand to continue stroking him while she recovered her breath for a moment. He thrust repeatedly into her mouth again, fucking her face until she gagged, this time holding her hair and forcing her to keep him inside of her. More slippery juices spurted out between her lips and his cock as Carmen's whole body wracked and heaved. Tears streaked down her face. Carmen began to feel the hot sensation growing between her legs again. What is wrong with me, she thought?

"Fuuuuuuck" breathed Elliot. The sensation of his cock in her mouth coupled with her mascara running down her cheeks turned him on even more. Never in his life had he imagined he'd get a blowjob from Carmen, let alone twice in one day. In and out, in and out he forced her mouth onto his cock feeling surges of pleasure rip through his body.

Carmen's jaw was starting to cramp. The first time, Elliot had cum in just a few seconds, but this was starting to feel like forever. Over and over he thrust until she gagged. Occasionally he let her take a few ragged breaths before forcing himself in again. She felt a trickle of fluid running down her leg. Fuck! Why am I so turned on by this?

Unbidden thoughts of what it might feel like to have his cock inside her pussy permeated her mind. She was still aching from not being able to finish herself in the forest, raw sexuality running rampantly through her entire body.

Elliot continued pounding his cock into her throat, again and again. Having cum twice already today, his orgasm was taking much longer this time.

"Alright kids, change it up." The old hippie's voice was a shock, as both of the teens had forgotten he was still there. Elliot withdrew his cock out of Carmen's mouth, dripping with fluids.

Change it up, Carmen thought? What did he mean? Sharp realization struck when she saw that the older man had pulled his pants down and was stroking a hard erection. She was going to have to suck the old hippie's dick too. For a fleeting moment Carmen was about to protest but then remembered the ropes and thought better of it.

"Tell me whatcha want, Missy."

"I want to suck your cock" she said quietly.

"That's right. There's a good girl. Right Elliot?"

Elliot nodded, though a twinge of protective jealousy churned his gut. Carmen really did seem to be into it, he thought.

The old hippie motioned Elliot over and whispered something in his ear that Carmen couldn't hear.

"What?!" said Elliot.

"You know what I mean."

Nothing more was said, and before Carmen could think the old man was on his knees with his penis right in front of her lips. Despite his aged appearance his cock was surprisingly normal looking, well, compared to the only other male member she had actually ever seen, that is.

Carmen didn't hesitate. She wanted this over with and took the head of his penis into her mouth, slipping her tongue around the underside of his shaft, determined to make him cum as quickly as possible. Slowly he pushed further into her mouth and began to thrust in and out.

I can't believe I'm sucking two dicks in one day, thought Carmen. I'm literally a slut. Despite her own self criticism, the thought only served to turn her on even more.

Focusing on the task at hand she began to work the old hippie's cock harder. Her throat was becoming numb and she she found that her gag reflex seemed to be wearing out. His cock was sizable, maybe even a little longer than Elliot's. It was certainly reaching a part of her throat that Elliot's hadn't.

And what had happened to Elliot? Was he just watching?

The answer came when she felt someone touching her backside, but with her face stuffed full of the old man's dick she couldn't turn to see.

What is he doing back there?! She felt something hard and wet pressing right on her asshole. What the fuck! She tried to protest but only a gutteral "glug" sound came from her cock-filled throat. The pressure on her asshole became harder and harder. What the fuck is Elliot doing? Trying to stick something in my ass? Carmen panicked. Why would he do that?!

She tried to scream but only managed to make repeated gagging sounds in between the old hippie's thrusts. The pressure on her anus kept building until her sphincter gave way and whatever it was popped through into her rectum. The old man was fucking her face harder now and the combined sensations were overwhelming. Something animalistic took over Carmen's mind as the stinging pain in her ass spread up into her abdomen.

She felt Elliot's hands on her hips, slowly pulling her bottom towards himself, impaling her ass deeper until she felt his body press against her ass cheeks. My god, she thought, that's his cock. His cock is in my ass!

Unlike Elliot, Carmen had watched very little porn and it had never occurred to her that someone would stick a penis in an asshole. She was horrified at the thought. He began to pull back out and then pushed in slowly again. The burning sensation took all of her focus from the old man still pounding his shaft into her sloppy mouth. The pain in her abdomen seemed nearly unbearable and tears streamed down her face as gagged sobs escaped between his thrusts. The old hippie finally pulled out and grabbed her chin in his hands forcing her to look up at him.

"You said you were gonna suck my cock, missy. It ain't feeling like yer sucking." SMACK! His other hand struck her cheek, shocking her into the present.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She cried. He grabbed her hair and shoved his penis back into her mouth and Carmen began sucking with purpose. She was going to make this man cum and then it would all be over.

For those few moments Carmen had almost forgotten that Elliot was balls deep in her poor virgin asshole. Then she realized that the stinging sensation had faded. In fact, as she thought about it, the pain had somehow morphed into a kind of pleasure. Something she had never felt before, radiating from her bowels, igniting her pussy and sending waves of newfound pleasure through her body.

What on earth was happening?! Was this a thing? Did everyone know about ass fucking?! Her body took over and she involuntarily started to move and grind with Elliot's cock, driving him in and out of her in a crescendo of pleasure. How the fuck did this suddenly feel so good?!

When Elliot had first pressed the head of his penis up against Carmen's butthole he began having second thoughts. His cock began to soften just a tiny bit. He had seen plenty of anal sex in porn, but somehow hadn't been able to picture a woman actually letting him stick his dick in her ass. That was strictly limited to porn, right? It's not a thing normal people do, he thought. But when the tip of his cock began to slowly work its way through the tight muscles of her sphincter he knew there was nothing more that he wanted than to bury his entire genitalia into that hot little hole.

Carmen was putting up a fight. He could hear her muffled protests but that only served to stiffen his shaft up again. It was just too tight. He needed something to grease things up a bit. He whipped his shirt off and threw it aside. Remembering what he'd seen in porn, his spit on her ass and let it slide down between her cheeks into her entry point. Working his cock in and out a little, the makeshift lube finally did the trick and her tight little brown asshole finally gave way.

God that felt good. He grabbed Carmen's hips and began to pull. The need to feel his cock deep inside her took over like a tsunami and using all his might he forced her constricted ass inch by inch all the way down his shaft until his balls were pressed against her pussy. He held her there for a good ten seconds and then began to thrust.

Jesus Christ this feels good. Carmen was struggling. He began to pound in and out, completely taken over by animal urges. He was vaguely aware that the old man had said something and slapped Carmen in the face. He dug his fingers into her ass cheeks and squeezed, pulling her harder and harder against his cock, enraptured in the feeling of her tight passage sliding up and down his cock while his balls slapped against her dripping pussy.

Then something changed with Carmen. She was moving differently, grinding and contorting her body to his relentless thrusts and moaning as she was mercilessly fucked from both ends. Clearly something had changed.

Carmen could sense the old man fucking get mouth harder and harder. He must be getting close, she thought. She prepared for the feeling of hot cum to hit the back of her throat. The next thing she knew, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and yanked her hair back forcing her face upwards.

"Open your fucking mouth!" It wasn't a request. She complied and a moment later felt his fresh cum spurt across her open mouth, and down her cheek. A second shot went right into her mouth, followed by a third that streaked her forehead and her auburn hair. He groaned slowly and relaxed his grip on her hair, stumbling backwards like a drunken old man.

"Fuuuuck" he said, exhaling slowly.

Carmen's attention quickly reverted to the ass pounding she was taking from Elliot. She felt so dirty with cum on her face, in her mouth and Elliot's cock ripping in and out of her bum. The waves of pleasure were growing intense and with her mouth finally free of any cocks she began to moan like the whore that she had become. Reaching a hand between her legs she frantically massaged her clit, rubbing furiously and thrusting against Elliot's pelvis. Her breasts were swinging wildly as Elliot rocked her body. The waves of pleasure built to a crescendo until finally spasms exploded from her pussy and ass through the rest of her body.

Realizing that Carmen was orgasming hard, Elliot's urge to fuck kicked into high gear. He thrust deep into Carmen's ass and held her there, then thrust again. With one more powerful push he exploded his load as deep as he could, filling her bowels with his sticky cum.

He kept his cock in her bum for a few more seconds, shivers and shudders involuntarily coursing through his body. Then he slowly pulled out and the two collapsed side by side on the sleeping bag, panting and covered in sweat, feelings of euphoria washing over them both.

"Holy shit" said Elliot between breaths.

"Jesus Christ" said Carmen.

The both laughed nervously, if you could call it a laugh. It was more like they both exhaled a few times a little harder than normal.

Elliot looked over at Carmen and gently brushed a lock of hair from her forehead. "You have jizz all over your face."

"And in my ass, you sicko."

"You have really great tits, you know."

"Oh you saw those?"

"Yeah."

"Well your dick's a little small."

"Oh really. Compared to what?"

"Compared to..."

The sound of an engine sputtering to life made them both sit up in shock. The motorhome revved, lumbered onto the highway and accelerated down the road and around the corner out of sight.

Wordlessly, Elliot lay back down and put his hands on his face. Fuck. There goes our ride.

Neither of them said anything for a solid minute.

Carmen broke the silence. "Sooooo... you gonna untie me sometime?"

"Oh fuck. Yeah. Sorry."

Elliot undid the knots and duct tape from Carmen's legs. She stretched and stood up, not caring that she was still naked or that there was cum dribbling from her ass.

Elliot stood and the two looked sheepishly at each other for a few moments and then embraced, their naked bodies pressed together.

Carmen's pressed her mouth up to Elliot's ear and whispered, "I think I'm a slut now."

"I think you're a cock-sucking anal whore, Carm."

"Maybe, but you're clearly into that sort of thing."

"Uhhhhh yeah. Yup. At least you're still a virgin."

Looking towards where the motorhome had just departed, Carmen noticed something reflecting in the sun. "There's something over there" she said.

The two of them walked, still naked towards the object. It was a bottle of whiskey left right where Carmen's clothes used to be. There was a hastily scribbled note written in sharpie on the label.

It said, "Yer welcome."