Carmen and Grey

Story Info
Carmen and grey fall in love and have sex.
1.1k words
3.13
3.9k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was, sitting next to the secretive Carmen Sandiego. I nearly just died while I thought I was on an opera lighting job. One thing led to another and I was saving an entire city. "Are we the good guys?"

There was a short pause, then she spoke. "Yes, we are the good guys."

I sure hoped so. I turned back and looked off into the distance. The last day or so had been something I would have only seen in an action movie. Climbing high towers, defusing EMP bombs, even possibly meeting the love of my life. I liked Carmen from the moment I saw her backstage in Sydney.

But after we jumped off of that tower, my life was literally in her arms. Something clicked. I sat with my legs crossed, thinking about what had transpired over the last day or so. If she hadn't pulled me into all of that, I might not have fallen whole-heartily in love with her. I looked at those long Latina legs. Then I looked back at her face.

She turned her head to look at me. I Instinctively turned and looked back off into the distance. I could feel her eyes on me. I needed to see her face again. I turned to sip my coffee. I saw a slight grin on her face. I think she knew that I was checking her out. I grinned back. There was a tension in the air.

We sat there for another few minutes, not speaking. I finally worked up some courage. "Would you like to come back to my place for some dinner? I'm cooking."

"That would be nice. What's for dinner?"

"I was thinking steak. Ribeye sound good?"

"Sounds great."

I saw her pull something out of her ear. I think it was a piece of plastic. We stood up and I paid for the coffee. We walked back to my place; since it wasn't far. I unlocked the door to my house. "It ain't much, but it's home. Here, let me get your jacket for you."

I took her jacket and I hung it on the coat hanger. She was wearing a t-shirt and some short-shorts. I had to turn to the kitchen for fear of getting caught staring at her legs. She sat down on the sofa. I went to the fridge to pull out the steaks to prepare them. All of the sudden I felt a set of arms come around my waist. Carmen was giving me a hug? I turn around and return the hug.

Then she spoke. "I was thinking about skipping to dessert."

Her words had a hint of lust, and I could see it in her eyes. Without warning I found myself in a deep kiss with Carmen. This caught me off guard, but I soon returned the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her in deeper. We kissed for what felt like an eternity. I was partly disgruntled when she pulled away.

She led me to my bedroom. It was just a door adjacent to the kitchen. Unlike the rest of my house, my bed was brand new. I had a major boner, visible through the bulge in my pants.

"Let me help you with that." She said, with a fire in her eyes.

She slowly unzipped my pants. My boxers where still on. "Someone looks excited."

I really was. She ripped my boxers off and my dick sprang up. I'm an average eight inches but pretty girthy. She just stared at it for a second. Then she started planting kisses down the length of my dick. This was pure heaven. After what seemed like an eternity of her teasing, she finally wrapped her lips around my dick. Slowly going all the way down, then all the way back up, then down and up again. She paused at the bottom, then came all the way up and off. Like before, I just wanted her to not stop.

But what she did next was well worth it. Her t-shirt came off, revealing her perky B-cup tits. Her nipples looked rock hard. She wrapped her lips around my dick again. I couldn't help but reach out and grab those knockers. Her boobs were soft but her tits were rock hard. I fondled them, twisting and pulling. A slight moan escaped her mouth.

I felt myself approaching my climax. I had to stop. I stopped her and pulled her off of my dick. She had a slight frown.

"My turn."

I switch up with her. I had her lie on her back. She still had those sexy shorts on. I unbuttoned her shorts and slid them off, revealing that she was wearing a black G-string. I took off her G-string, revealing her magnificent pussy. It was nice and pink. I started on the edge of her pussy, taking my time. I took my hand and continued to fondle her tits. She moaned with pleasure. Her hands came up behind my head and held me down, licking her pussy.

Her moans were gradually getting louder. She came, her body starting to convulse. After one loud scream of pleasure she collapsed. She was breathing heavily. After a minute passed she finally sat back up.

"You really know what you're doing. Now put it inside."

I looked around but I couldn't find my condoms.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill. You can come in me."

That was all I needed. I put her long Latina legs on my shoulder. I lined her up. She was biting her lip. I placed the tip on her pussy.

"Stop teasing, put it in already!"

I pushed and I entered. We both, in unison, let out a moan. She was so tight! I slowly continued to push. Slowly she was giving, inch by inch. Every inch felt better than the last. I finally was all the way inside of her. I started to rock my hips. Her hands started to fondle her titties. Our moans were getting louder and louder.

"Oh... Ohhh... I"m about to come!"

"Same."

"Oh, come... Come inside of me!"

With one final thrust I slammed into her and we both climaxed. Her pussy clamped around my dick. I stayed inside of her as the climax never seemed to end. We both started to come down off our highs. I collapsed on top of her, still inside. Both of us were breathing heavily.

The only thing I could let out is, "whoa, that was..."

Without missing a beat she said, "Amazing."

We both lay under the sheets, too tired to move. We both passed out in each other's arms.