Carnal Blog Ch. 01: High School Days

Story Info
Friends and teachers discover my third leg – ‘Donkey Cock’.
1.7k words
3.31
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01 - My Sexual Growth Started at Eighteen as a Senior in High School

Author's Notes

What began as a short memoir of how I met and married Jill - the 'love of my life' - has turned into a multi-part chronicle of our titillating adventures. We've had adventurous lifetimes of pleasure sharing our sexual abilities with desiring partners of all ages for mutual unbridled rapture in and out of bedrooms. Being successful self-employed consultants allows us to travel and have a unique flexible lifestyle.

Sharing our experiences allows readers to vicariously live our sexual growth and experiences from young adult to today; including my marriage to Jill, and our marriage to Jana. Highlights of our lifestyle include size queens, big thick cocks, threesomes, moresomes, double-breasted mattress thrashers, large breasts, private sex clubs, and plenty of carnal knowledge!

All characters and partners are at least eighteen years old. Comments are welcome.

*****

Discovered in my Senior Year of High School

I am tall with blond hair, a medium build, and I have a large strong '9x8' cock (9 inches long and 8 inches in girth). It is as thick as a soda can and my tight balls are the size of large eggs. I am not the longest or the thickest, but I am a unique combination height, length, girth, stamina, and caring attitude. Due to my God-given gift and my accommodating friendly demeanor, life has been good!

Starting when I was eighteen-years-old and a senior in high school, I grew up quickly and learned how my 'gift' satisfied desiring women and most importantly how to have stamina and self-control. Many life-changing encounters and experiences occurred in rapid succession. Where there was a mutual will, there was a mutual way to engage.

I didn't know I was unique until others got a look at me naked and I became an attraction. In other words, guys in gym class would tell their older siblings and friends that I had a big dick. This fueled the curiosities, desires, and actions of my classmates, teachers, and neighbors. At the end of the school year, proof of admirations is in everyone's yearbooks. In mine it was 'Hope to see all of you over the summer', 'I will miss seeing you dangle around the track, 'Carefully feed those college girls inch-by-inch, Stud', 'Tripod, you and Blake have a great summer', 'You make a horse jealous', 'Send me its zip code', 'Be careful jumping over hurdles in college'.

My maturing cock hung large in front of my big balls and often grew uncomfortably hard. I learned how to solve the discomfort by jerking off with my fist using my mom's hand lotion. My older sister had girlfriends that liked to tease me with their firm large breasts bouncing around in thin tank tops and skimpy bikinis at 'tease the younger brother' sleepovers. Little did they know, I jerked off to vivid images of them more than the magazines I had collected. In my senior year, two MILFs deflowered me and gave me a great deal of training time to hone my skills! They were a great alternative to hand lotion and my fist!

It was the start of my sexual adventures - an innocent and exciting time! To think my generation created the computer that enabled today's social media chaos!

Gym Class and the Girls' Locker Room

Word got around school about me and my 'gift' due to showering at the end of Gym class. We saw each other - all shapes, sizes, and colors. I never saw myself different - no big deal. Well as it turns out I had a big deal. One of the guys told his older sister and I was marked.

In Gym class, during swimming, I always attracted a crowd in my speedos; especially after I would watch the girl's swim coach with her long blond hair and hard body! It didn't help matters that our PE coach nicknamed me 'Donkey Cock' in front of others!

In the middle of my senior year, I was leaving my locker room and was aggressively surrounded by a clique of eighteen-year-old girls waiting outside their adjacent locker room. "Blakey Boy, do what you are told or else!" I was not sure what was happening - Heather the head cheerleader did most of the 'ordering'! They pushed me into their locker room and Heather ordered me to show them my penis. I was shocked, clumsy, and confused.

Two of the girls helped pull down my pants and they stared at the bulge in my 'tighty whities' while I stood there with my pants around my ankles. I couldn't have run if I wanted to - funny thing I didn't want to! They stared and made comments that my bulge was bigger than anything they had ever seen. They gasped when Heather pulled down my briefs and I sprang out and started to harden. She grabbed my cock, lifted it, and in her tiny warm hand I grew to full strength to their amazement. She didn't stroke me or else I would have shot a load across the floor.

The next period bell rang and they quickly dispersed. I stood there stuffing my hard dick in my pants when a couple of older girls walked in. "I see Heather and her girls got the showing they wanted. We missed it, but we will soon find out."

I will never forget the first time of another person's hand on my cock and being judged in public. I really liked it! Over the years, my wives and I have met other well-hung men who shared the same experience - different schools and different 'Heathers'.

I frequently jerked off thinking of Heather and a few of the girls in that clique.

More About Blake

My name is Blake and I was raised to reverently respect women. I strive to satisfy their requests any way I can. Women of all shapes and sizes have become my recreation. Although I tend toward large natural breasts and aching nipples; flat-chested women have needs as well. Amazingly, most big breasts are natural, and a few have had nice work done to increase their size to meet their persona.

The thing about deep cleavages and big breasts is the proud confidence and ability to attract a desiring following of men and women to choose from. Flat-chested or small-breasted women allude incredible sexual confidence, experience, and pride and attract their share of desiring men and women.

One constant of nature is women know how to flaunt their bodies with or without bras in tight blouses showing screaming nipples needing attention. Women of all ages and shapes know exactly what message they are sending on a night out on the town! Low-cut blouses, tight short skirts, and a saucy confident stroll in high heels turns everyone's head every time!

Growing up around the house and neighborhood, I was surrounded by a variety of influential women: My mom with a nice athletic figure that dad liked to stay in bed with in the mornings; my two older sisters who had medium breasts and lots of girlfriends. In my senior year of high school, two married neighborhood MILFs who had nice racks, nice asses, and big appetites discovered me and 'MILFed' me!

As an adult, I became a magnet for size queen and buxom women! My cock has been described as: 'awesome; 'pulsing trophy', 'scary, throbbing saber, and 'raw power piston'. My favorite question I get asked is: "What do you feed it?" and my answer is: "Desiring talented women!"

There is nothing better than escorting one or two beautiful, perfumed, large-breasted, shapely women (my two wives) into a party, a nightclub, or a first-class aircraft cabin and feeling the heat of desire and attention from the admirers and potential partners. Because of my wives, I am revered and given instant 'saint hood' and 'street cred', but often I am initially overlooked unless it is a group of friends or past partners who know what I am packing.

I have played with many insatiable women in nightclub booths and barstools; in and out of cars; in and out of pools and cabanas; bedrooms, showers, and balconies overlooking the world; first-class airplane seats, lavatories, and gallies (commercial and private); and almost every place on a yacht that can fit two entwined bodies. And in every imaginable position - standing, lifting, missionary, doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, 69, etc.

Regarding a family, my advice to my kids has been, "Every day, take full advantage of opportunities to be an incredible person. The world needs it!" When I was in my twenties, I thought 'If I have a son and he is well-endowed, I hope he enjoys life as much as I have'.

I am over forty-years-old, I can still vividly remember the pages of my first Playboy centerfold, my first handjob, my first titty-fuck, my first hot fuck, and my first anal fuck. As well as my first MILF, my first porn star, my first virgin, and my first threesome. I have had a great life that keeps getting better!

Some people think an amazing view is from an ocean-front balcony over-looking the Pacific Ocean. That is good, but what I call an incredible view is standing in a glass shower or a window and seeing pairs of big tits pressed against the glass. Now that is what I call a 'view'!

My wives and I try to chronicle our experiences within a week of each adventure. Sometimes we dictate into a recorder to collect the details and emotions. Often reliving these adventures cause us to push the laptop away and doff our clothes to relieve the building stimulation of our body parts - especially my cock reaching out the bottom of my jams! They have been great years for all involved. Our partners continue to multiply and our chronicles will continue.

I love working with Jill and Jana to populate this blog with past and present adventures! Many of our sexual experiences are detailed in future chapters of our blog. Needless to say, we love everything about erotica and sex; especially tight bodies and admiring talented partners.

*****

Our next blog chapter is Carnal Blog Ch 02: Erotic Firsts. I chronicle my incredible experiences dating my first girlfriend and doing 'household chores' for the girls' swim coach. If you liked Ch 01, you will love Ch 02 and enjoy vicariously living our sexual adventures.

In other blog chapters, you will meet my wife Jill, and our wife Jana. Highlights of our lifestyle include size queens, big thick cocks, threesomes, moresomes, double-breasted mattress thrashers, large breasts, private sex clubs, and plenty of carnal knowledge!