Carnal Blog Ch. 03: MILF Neighbors

Story Info
Neighborhood MILFs require frequent help with ‘chores’.
12.5k words
4.5
5.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03 - My Demanding MILF Neighbors

Author's Notes

The plot thickens and our erotic adventures grow.

Sharing our experiences allows readers to vicariously live our sexual growth and experiences from young adult to today; including my marriage to Jill, and our marriage to Jana. Highlights of our lifestyle include size queens, big thick cocks, threesomes, moresomes, double-breasted mattress thrashers, large breasts, private sex clubs, and plenty of carnal knowledge!

All characters and partners are at least eighteen years old. Comments are welcome.

****

Until college I lived with my parents and my two sisters. We lived in a very promiscuous and engaging neighborhood that vacationed together and held frequent dinner events through the years. At eighteen-years-old I was discovered by two MILF neighbors. From their perspective, I was the TWWF (teenager we will fuck) that they frequently requested my help to do 'chores'.

I carefully and methodically learned how to use my thick strong cock. I got some great teaching and training from two married women and threesomes. They would talk me through and encourage me while I fucked the other. They made sure I understood a potentially jaw and pussy ripping cock could really hurt, and they loved the hurt! My cock was not to punish, but to sooth and satisfy by massaging and touching every imaginal spot inside their pussy: Places most men never reach and some women would discover unexplored sensitive spots deep inside their body. Women that did know about the deep sensations used big black dildos that they lubed up and crammed into their holes.

With me they had a warm pulsing cock with just the right flexibility to handle their movements to wiggle everything into just the 'right spots'. I learned while I am stroking in, they are moving around to take it right where they need it on each stroke. They are not just lying there like some girls 'learned' to do.

Nyla - Sixteen Years Older with Far More Experience

Months before I met Daniella, my first girlfriend, I was coveted by Nyla who lived on the other side of town and was married to my dad's best friend: I was eighteen and she was thirty-four when she wanted to start doing 'chores' together. She was a stunning tall Dutch blond with massive 44EEE/G tits that demanded a great deal of attention. Her cleavage was incredible and I often jerked off to the vision of her at our lake house in a red bikini. I would image her pressing her tits into my face and wrapping her long blond hair around my cock.

I remember my dad always admiring her rack as she walked around, and seeing him adjust his crotch to be more comfortable while around her.

I learned later through pictures on her dresser she was a playmate in the original Chicago Playboy Club. In her bunny outfit, she is appetizing with her tits displayed even bigger pushed up and out - served on a bra platter.

One warm summer morning she called the house and asked if I was available to come over and do a few chores in the yard. "Absolutely, yes!" I was excited to see her big tits. She met me at her front door and I liked the fact she was wearing a thin tank top, no bra, and her tits hypnotically jiggled when she walked.

We went to the backyard and she wanted me to start by raking up some leaves. I was happy to be there and enjoying the scenery up close. After about ten minutes she came out and suggested I take a break and offered me a cool drink. Her tits jiggled toward me and she handed me a tall glass. I took a long sip and started coughing: I thought it was Pepsi, but it was a rum and coke - my first cocktail. She smiled, "You look old enough and I assumed you have had alcohol before. How do you like your first drink with a beautiful woman?"

With a hungry look and in her sexy Dutch accent, "Blake, I notice you are always staring at my 'G girls'. They like the attention and they love to be touched. Do you want to see them and touch them?" She took my glass, put her arms around my neck for full access to her breasts, started aggressively kissing me and pulled my hands to her breasts. It was a lot to take in - her tongue probing my mouth and the heat of her big tits and hard nipple in my hands. I thought I was dreaming and kept aggressively fondling her 'G girls'.

I realized what my chore for the day was when she went for the waist band of my jams—I shuddered and erupted in my jams and stood there mortified. "Very impressive load. It's my fault; I have that effect on men. Let me get you a towel and a pair of my husband's shorts. I will be right back."

As promised, she returned and we sat for a few minutes in silence and drank our cocktails. Then she moved in front of me and pulled her tank top off over her head. "Blake, you naughty boy. See what you did, you made my tank top fall off and made my nipples swell to hard grape-size niblets. Come over here and fondle, kiss, and suck them." Hell yea! I remember how she squirmed when I pinched her straining nipples. It was the first time I had felt a tit and the amazing reaction of a stimulated horny woman.

She moaned and my cock instantly grew up and out of the top of my jams. "How beautiful the head of your cock looks sneaking out of your shorts. It appears to be happy to see me." rubbing the head of my straining cock. She gasped when she pulled down the shorts: I thought I had done something wrong like hurt her niblets. She wrapped both fists around my shaft and gave it one strong squeeze and stroke and I shot a rope of cum about four feet high onto her arm and the patio deck. The sensation was amazing!

She bent down to put the head of my leaking cock in her mouth. "Very impressive, I want more. Let momma clean the sweet cum off my boy's huge cock. Let's get your next load where momma likes to have it on her chest for great protein moisturizer. Put your cock between my big warm tits and let momma give you a nice titty-fuck." What an amazing sensation of the heat of her big tits, her hot mouth, and strong tongue licking my cockhead as she grabbed my ass to pull me in. It was a memorable day of firsts!

I will never forget the feeling of a stranger's fist wrapped around my shaft strongly stroking me, sucking on the sensitive head, and fondling my tight balls. Within minutes, I was again engorged and anxious, and she was able to have we last for a few minutes and gulp and swallow my next load.

With a naughty hungry smile, she laid back on the lounge and spread her strong legs wide. "Now you are ready to feel my MILF pussy and fuck me. You need to take it slow; your cock is very thick and my pussy is very tight". And fuck her I did—I forgot the slow part! This was my first pussy and I was amazed how much better it felt than my fist. I never got it more than half way in on any stroke and only lasted about twenty strokes before I came again. I had no idea how incredible a feeling it was to shoot a load into a hot wet oven.

I thought I was hurting her from her moans and facial wincing, but she kept pulling my hips into her for more. I was going strong on top of her and easily could cum on any stroke with this sexy tall woman taking me like a champ. I asked her why she hadn't cum yet and she said, "My husband only lets me cum after he does!" I said, "Forget that, I want to feel how your body reacts to my stroking. I am not your husband and you should cum anytime." With that, she released and flooded the patio chase with her cum.

I learned some great lessons from her and she experienced all of me for the four years we were together. I gave her huge ropes of endless fresh cum that she had never experienced with her husband nor her past partners.

That first day, I got stronger with each stroke and like an animal I reacted to the feeling of her strong pussy gripping me tighter as she repeatedly peaked with her loud tremors. No way she wanted more, but she did. She got on top of me for two orgasms by me and one long exhaustive orgasm for her. She rolled off and collapsed to my side. She thanked me, wrapped her arms around me, kissed me very lovingly, and fell asleep with my warm cum-covered cock against her stomach.

I was unaware that the thickness of my cock caused extreme stretching of her mouth and vagina; and required practice, patience, and lust to adapt. That made me curious as to how a baby could pass through it - I learned more about that in my Health class the next quarter.

It was near dinner time and we were awakened by her phone ringing. It was my mom calling to see if I was coming home for dinner. "Yes, Blake is on his way, he just finished trimming my bushes." She hung up with a smile, "I will let you go home to dinner when I am finished with you!" She mounted me again for another shared orgasm that flooded the lounge.

I dressed, pinched myself, and realized dreams could come true. With a sly knowing smirk and a tender kiss, she opened the front door, "We will do this every Saturday if you want. Say 'hi' to your folks and have a nice dinner." Starting that night, I jerked off twice in bed with a visualization of her to build up my stamina for 'next time'. My endurance training worked as I performed non-stop for a string of 'Saturday chores' for Nyla.

Introduced to One of Her Studs.

On the third Saturday, I got the call in the afternoon and quickly rode over to her house. It took her a few minutes to come to the door, "Hello darling, you are early, come on in." There was a young black kid about my age sitting at the kitchen counter. "Blake, this is Ron, I had him help me with a few chores around the house this morning." It turned out I was not the only young stud she had doing 'Saturday chores'.

She looked a bit disheveled but presentable at the door and he looked quite satisfied and well-fucked. She showed him out and came straight to me with her shirt off and buried my face in her huge warm boobs, "Momma is all juiced up and ready to play." I didn't realize at the time; I would be fucking her with his cum as lub.

Later that afternoon she said, "My husband is a lucky guy. He has a big dick, but can't keep it hard long enough to satisfy my insatiable needs. He got better over the years eating and fingering my pussy as I fantasized about my old boyfriend railing me all night long." I wasn't sure what 'railing' meant, but I learned by doing as she repeatedly encouraged me to perform hard and deep. Months later, she admitted to having a stable of young studs and I became her number-one after she had me - the 'largest of the large'.

Night of Cuckolding.

It had been three months since the first Saturday and Nyla called to see if I could come over after dinner for 'chores' and spend the night. "Blake, tell your folks you are staying overnight with one of your buddies. Be sure not to say anything about us to anyone." I showered, put on a clean wrinkled shirt, and headed out on my bike at seven. I arrived with an anxious hard-on for my first all night with my insatiable naughty Nyla.

I was shocked to be graciously met at the door by her husband. He shook my hand and welcomed me into the house and took me to their family room where Nyla was seductively reclined on their leather couch. She was partially naked in a red negligee with her inviting G‑cup boobs spilling out, glowing in the light of the fireplace, heavily perfumed, and holding an empty glass of wine.

I stood there and knew I looked confused and afraid. "Rick, be a dear, I need more wine and my lover needs a nice strong cocktail. Look at his large bulge in his jeans, I told you he would arrive at full strength ready for action." In her sexy Dutch accent, "Come darling sit next to me to get our evening started." I sat knowing I still looked confused, but due to my youthful anticipation and her perfume, I was sporting a painful hard-on and ready to perform.

As she patted my crotch, "Blake, we are so glad you could make it and you clearly came prepared with your engorged thick dick." Rick returned as ordered, handed us our drinks, and sat nearby in a recliner to do whatever - I had no idea what he was going to do and what was going on. She grabbed my crotch, "Rick, pay attention, this is how a cock is supposed to look when anticipating a night of erotic sex with me - strong and hard."

"Darling, cheers, my husband has agreed to watching us fuck tonight. After our second Saturday together, I told him about us. After each subsequent meeting, I described the intense pleasures you give me. How you stretched me out wider than ever and your huge loads of cum that leaked out of me for days. I told him he had to accept I would always have a well-hung man in my life. He agreed to watch and take pictures and video notes so he could learn to satisfy me." Wow, I wasn't ready for that. The stiff drink was helping me relax my confusion, and her sexy perfume and breast spilling out of her lingerie and strong hand stroking my bulge had my full attention.

She spread her legs and asked me to run my fingers through her moist pussy lips. She was being incredibly naughty as she stared into the camera. She pulled out both breasts, "Blake, my G girls need attention, and my pussy is aching for a good fingering, licking, and fucking." I eagerly forgot about her husband and went to work on her heaving chest and dripping wet pussy. She had taught me how to eat pussy and suck on her sensitive clit. She came twice as I hungrily ate her swollen pussy, lapped up her flowing juices, and slid my fingers in and out of her tight pussy and asshole.

She pulled my head up from between her thighs, "Drop your pants and show Rick your thick dick and get ready to give momma a good hard deep fucking for the camera." I stood and dropped my pants and my anxious cock sprang out for the camera. I repositioned her on the couch, lifted her hips, and piston drove my engorged cock balls-deep into her for our first simultaneous orgasm of the night.

That night and into the early morning she did more than glow from the fireplace. She put on a show and we fucked each other silly on the couch, upstairs in their bed, and in their shower. All the while, her shocked and humiliated husband filmed his 'pornstar' wife and her well-hung lover in the ultimate cuckold session.

He did stroke himself and shot a few loads across the floor. It was the first time I had seen another man's erect penis or another man shoot his load. At one point, she told him to stroke his dick and I realized how much bigger I was: He was half the length and half the thickness.

She told him, "Your dick is sad, nowhere big enough to satisfy me like the size of Blake's thick heavy cock. As you have seen, he never goes soft and he really knows how to use it. You don't have much of a dick and that is why I need that big black dildo you found in my bedside drawer. That is why you are here to watch me be satisfied by my well-hung lover." As she lifted my cock, "Rick, do you remember what I told you that day at the ranch when we saw the size of that horse's cock fucking in the corral? This is my horse cock par excellence. This is what I need."

I thought that was a bit harsh, but I quickly focused back on her stroking me to full strength with a fist full of baby oil. We went upstairs to their bedroom - where we often fucked - to 'fuck each other's brains out all night long'.

"Blake, stand sideways so he can get a good look at the size of the cock that has been satisfying me for months. I want pictures for my bedside. Rick, look at the thickness and length of his magnificent cock. The first Saturday I fucked him, I almost fainted from the pain. I wouldn't let you touch me for three days as I needed to heal."

"You never knew why I kept special ordering the long two-pound Jimmy Dean pork sausage rolls that I keep in the freezer. I started with the shorter one-pounders that were the right girth but not long enough, and before Blake I regularly used a long Polish kielbasa, Italian, or summer sausages. Sadly, with you, I would only need a hot dog. That is why I have had many well-hung studs that like fucking your wife's tight pussy."

"After my first date with Blake, I started with the one-pound six-inch Jimmy Dean pork sausage roll to stretch and condition my fuck hole to be able to take his trophy cock, and to be able to suck the head of his magnificent cock. I would heat the package just above body temperature in the oven, put an XXL condom over it with lub, and fuck myself silly in a warm bath. It worked; I took him balls-deep on our third Saturday while you were out playing golf. Then, for the next few days, I would cook you your sausage and Swiss cheese omelets that you like."

I thought that was really harsh!

While he continued filming, she sucked on the head of my cock and pumped a large load out onto the rug. I was wrong to think I was drained forever. I wondered how much a person could cum, and if there was a lifetime limit. That was not taught in any class I took in school.

I didn't care if I was in trouble, I was just excited to continue devouring her body - she was insatiable. I was rock hard feeling my powers and I pushed her back onto the bed, "Spread your legs wide to the sky, I will fuck your brains out non-stop - hard and deep for the camera." That surprised and excited her. It was the first time I took charge of the performance: Up to then, she did most of the seducing and positioning. With my forcefulness, she came instantly with my first strong full length thrust and my hard balls smacking her ass.

It was a real turn-on for me fucking a wife in front of her husband. I ordered her to turn over and get on all fours. With the camera rolling, I fucked her hard and deep as promised. And my big balls slapping her clit sent her into loud intense tremors. I finished and sat at the edge of the bed to catch my breath. Rick zoomed in on her swollen gaped pussy, "You stretched her out so she will never feel my cock fucking her."

"God damn Rick, you just don't get it. My young stud lover will continue to fuck me and give me the pleasures I crave. Pleasures I never had with you or anyone else. You will be lucky if you get to eat my pussy. For that comment, get on your knees and lick my asshole clean.", and he obediently did. "When he is not available, I will need my sausage rolls and my big black dildo to satisfy me - not you."

She told him to go sleep in the other bedroom and listen, while we stayed in their master bedroom and fucked, showered, and fucked the rest of the night. In the morning, we had sausage and Swiss cheese omelets for breakfast together and Rick didn't say much. "This is the sausage I used the previous two mornings to get ready to fuck my young lover last night. For your daily clean-up chores, make sure you clean up this huge puddle of our cum on this chair that is leaking out of my sore pussy from last night. Blake flooded me."

After some uncomfortable silence, I asked her about her intoxicating perfume. "It's Giorgio and it makes most men rock hard and women panting in anticipation for more." shooting her husband a dirty look. We finished breakfast, she passionately kissed me goodbye, he shook my hand, and I was back on my bike headed home to sleep.

Rick thought he had done what he agreed to do and that was the only time she and I were together - little did he know. We fucked the entire summer, and when I was not available, she had a replacement cock to perform her Saturday chores.

From that night, Giorgio became my favorite perfume forever. Beside the scenery, it gave me a strong hard-on. It is a forever memory of Nyla. Years later, I was out to dinner with my parents and girlfriend, and a pretty lady walked by wearing Giorgio. I was sitting at the table with a growing hard-on. I could have easily touched myself and cum down my leg in my slacks. That night I nearly raped my girlfriend in the car outside the restaurant.