Carnal Blog Ch. 03: MILF Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our talents intensified the pleasure and released our tension and fluids. There is a responsibility to satisfy your partner: The feedback I got - eat my pussy, fuck my box, flood my box - helped check that 'box'. One thing that is most rewarding when we play together is we tease, perform, rest, and shower - then replenish our fluids and repeat.

They like the power of enticing and stimulating a young lover with endless stamina. There were many times I would be getting dressed to depart and they would open their nightie or bathrobe and sashay seductively around and ask, "Is there anything you would like to do to me?" then pull me over, undo my belt and pants, and invites me back to their bed for another round of pleasure. Fuck yes, I liked what I saw!

The main thing they taught me was the ability to cum-on-demand and maintain unbelievable stamina when needed. Their beauty, naughty attitudes, smooth skin, and perfect curves made it great to play together. It all seemed natural - they were experienced and knew what they had and what they wanted, and I had raging hormones. We were having the greatest pleasure imaginable - a lot to do with each of our God-given gifts.

The Drive and the Picnic with Nyla.

I had a lot of eventful busy weekends with my two MILFs. One Saturday morning, Nyla called the house and asked if I was able to do some 'outdoor work'. "I will pick you up because I want it to look like I need to go to the hardware store." I knew the code and I got ready—meaning comb my hair, wear my jeans with no underwear, and wait for her to arrive. I saw Dad as I was going out the door and he said he was proud of me helping his friends: If he only knew!

She pulled up in a new Mercedes SL300 convertible with the top down and moved over to let me drive. Sweet ride - exciting and overwhelming - as I owned an old Chevy El Camino, nothing like a new Mercedes with new car leather smell (and her perfume). "Let's take a drive out to the lake, about an hour away".

When we were on the freeway, she took off her blouse and bra to expose her 'G-girls' and flash a few truck drivers. She got more randy as we got closer to the lake. While speeding down the freeway she started fondling her breasts and unzipped my jeans and released my cock. It was different and exciting, thinking others were watching and knowing what we were doing.

She started jerking me off and I told her I couldn't last much longer. "Good, that is my plan. I want the first load of cum shot in my car from your big dick." With that I shot a big load of sticky cum all over the steering wheel and under the driver's side of the dash, and drained onto the leather seat. She licked the cum off her fist and got herself off with her three fingers as we were passing an admiring truck driver.

It was outdoor work alright - It was in her convertible, against her car, on the hood of her car, and on the ground next to her car. We got to the lake and parked off-road in a secluded grassy lakeside area. She packed a lunch and brought a large blanket for a picnic - deli sandwiches, Fritos, two thermoses full of rum and coke cocktails, and each other. She forgot glasses so we drank straight from the thermos and off each other's bodies - rum, coke, and grape-size swollen nipples.

Lying in the shade on the blanket, we fucked, napped, drank, napped, and fucked until dark. Something about being outdoors, on her back with me holding her ankles and spreading her strong legs far apart, she liked it best for me to be balls-deep and not stroking as she grabbed my hips and pulled me in and held me deep inside. With her strong pussy muscles, she vise-gripped and squeezed us both into earth-shattering climaxes where I kept flooding her pussy and she kept cumming. After about five minutes of intense pleasure, we were totaling spent and snoozed in each other's arms with her big G-cup tits pressed against my stomach and me running my hands through her blond hair. It was like two teenagers on a date.

She got a call from her 'clueless hubby' while I was attending to each tit and nipple. "I am having a great day relaxing at the lake and I will be home late." On the way back home, we agreed it was the most amazing afternoon, in the most amazing car, with the most amazing cock, and amazing 'G' tits. She told me she loved me and I told her I loved her too.

In a bit of reminiscing, she reminded me of the ass-fucking she received. "I proudly told my girlfriend, Lisa, I took it up the ass and loved it although it hurt like a son-of-a-bitch. Lisa loves anal sex and kept encouraging me to relax and try it. She also is a size queen and because of my description of your powerful cock she 'creams her jeans' and really wants to meet you and have a threesome together. I have been with her a dozen times. She has a soft mouth and long strong tongue for eating pussy and large swollen lips and clit to be licked. She is a bit kinky and I know you would really like her."

I will never forget Nyla as my 'first' in so many ways. Nyla had me do 'outdoor work' countless times in our years together. I picked up experience and talent each time. When her husband was away, she had me do 'bedroom work'. Our amazing work sessions continued each summer when I returned from college. Our absences just made the sex even better.

Meeting Nyla's Friend Lisa.

Over the years and in public settings, I perfected a stress-relieving rubout of my cock down the inside of my pant leg. Two fingers at just the right spot on the underside of my cock just before the head; and the right view, smell of perfume, and/or erotic thoughts can do what it takes. I can rub out a warm load down my pant leg without anyone knowing why I am taking a deep breath with a funny look on my face.

Nyla was showing me off the first time we met Lisa for lunch before an evening of kinky sex. Lisa was very athletic, gorgeous, and flat-chested with 'ice-cutter' nipples. She was very 'sexed up' and anxious to meet me and have a threesome together. They both wore skimpy revealing outfits and Giorgio perfume.

While having lunch I was clearly engorged and showing well in my loose shorts. Nyla told Lisa to watch and she told me to rub out a load down my leg and onto the floor. I happily complied and rubbed the underside of my cockhead that was exposed below my shorts. Lisa climaxed while intently admiring my cock and my load while Nyla narrated how thick and long it was, and how fresh my cum tasted.

We hurriedly finished lunch and agreed to go back to Lisa's house on the local lake. "How about you drive us in my car and I will make it worth your while." On the twenty-minute drive, Lisa sucked on my dick for two large loads that she swallowed like a pro. On her lakeside semi-private patio, we played and explored each other well into the evening. Lisa was enraptured by Nyla and I, and she voraciously and insatiably devoured us.

Being sought after by sexy talented women is great. Showing off my God-given gift is great. The non-stop sensation of a hot mouth or pussy on my head or the length of my cock is great. The absolute best is releasing spent up pressure from deep in my loins and balls and the sensation of nutting a huge rope of hot cum from my engorged cock.

I will never forget Nyla and Sandra - my amazing firsts and the incredible times we had together.

****

Our erotic adventures grow as the plot thickens and we invite our readers to vicariously live our sexual growth and experiences!