Carnal Blog Ch. 03: MILF Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hooked on the attention from two older married women - double-sucking; fucking with facesitting; fondling and kissing while she was being eaten; fucking while my balls were being licked; warm full breast meat; and more.

Sandra provided an intense training experience to take care of her anal needs. She would butter up her ass and anus with lotion, suntan lotion, butter, KY Jelly, you name it, and get on her hands and knees, arch her ass high, "I need a deep thick fuck to split my asshole." She would scream and cum unbelievably with the pleasure and pain she demanded. When done, she needed her asshole licked to sooth her gaped hole.

Measuring Up.

We had incredible times together - taking full advantage of each other's endless talents and satisfying every imaginable desire - Nyla with her Dutch accent and Sandra with her Texas 'twang. One time after some satisfying sex, we were resting in Sandra's bed - me between the two sexed up women and their warm full breasts and smooth bodies. They always wanted more and would unsuccessfully try to wear me out.

Since our first encounters, they had been curious about how big my cock was and how heavy it was when fully engorged. Nyla wanted to include my balls, as she admitted to being obsessed with my balls and loved to fondle, lick, and feel them slapping hard against her anus or clit.

Nyla found a soft cloth tape measure and Sandra sucked me back to full strength. They agreed on 9.5 inches long while against my stomach. Nyla preferred, "Over 24 cm, it sounds bigger and I am Dutch." More impressive was my eight inch (20 cm) engorged girth. After a long night of fucking, I was six inches hanging down flaccid while standing. She put down the tape measure and they each held their hands out wide and opened their mouths wide to demonstrate the extremes they needed to accommodate. We laughed and they dove down and double-sucked me to a big fresh load and mounted me for their next orgasms.

They were feeling the full strength and weight of my cock, "I wonder how much your cock weighs?" Nyla went to the freezer and came back with a long Jimmy Dean pork sausage roll and a one-pound package of butter. I watched cautiously as I didn't want either of these frozen items next to my cock or balls.

"Two pounds of pure pork sausage and eleven and a half inches long - about 900 grams and about 30 cm. I looked it up and it is 2.55 inches in diameter or seven and a half inches in girth. Sandra, from experience I think you would agree to the thickness and length of the sausage and the weight of the package of butter."

"Yes, he is a few inches shorter than the sausage roll and definitely the same girth. I am definitely a 'size queen; because my pussy started gapping when you walked out with the sausage roll" as she lifted the pound of butter and wrapped her hand around the frozen sausage roll.

"Stroke yourself hard with the baby oil at the edge of the lounge, we want to weigh your cock." They both lifted my cock to weigh it and check how many fists fit on my cock tip to balls. "Yes, I agree with the one-pound weight and more than seven-inch girth."

The handling of my erect oily cock and the subject matter had all three of us ready to jump on each other. Sandra laid back on her lounge and spread her legs wide and I mounted her. Nyla mounted Sandra's face and grabbed her hands to grope her boobs. For over an hour we took care of each other's stimulated bodies.

Unfortunately, I got sunburned on my back and ass because we had moved from Nyla's bedroom to the patio without thinking of the effects of the sun. I first noticed it when Nyla pushed me back onto the patio lounge. We were so busy fucking I didn't notice, and they both had nice dark summer tans.

They were so busy they forgot to weigh my balls and decide on the amount of cum in my loads. As we were finishing and showering, "Next time we need to weigh your balls, measure the amount of cum in each load, and conduct a science project to check the varied sweetness of your cum dependent on your diet." I was game!

The next Saturday morning at Nyla's, the three of us were together again and I experienced for the first time how much cum I could actually shoot. We started by sitting around with a lemonade to 'sweetened my cum' and later rum and cokes. They told me I would have a full weekend of 'chores'. That was no problem because Nyla's husband was out of town and my parents and sisters were away for the weekend visiting a few colleges for my older sister.

They were both very playful and decided to see how much cum I could produce and shoot. They admitted to milking a lot of cocks in their adventures. Up until then, I had flooded their holes and they liked the swallowing and leaking of my cum - but just how much. Nyla said her husband was average size and could shoot his first load out about three feet. Sandra said the same about her husband.

Sandra got a mischievous playful look in her eyes and turned to me, "Let's see how much you can produce and how far you can shoot your loads. We want you aching to unload after you watch me eat and fondle Nyla's beautiful body. You can stroke yourself, but you had better not cum or you will be punished!" That was already a problem because I hadn't jacked off all week and wanting to arrive with a raging hard-on ready to perform and release all my youthful energy. It was even harder because they met me at the door in thin lingerie teddies with their big breasts and tight smooth bodies on full display.

I received their usual greeting of long warm kisses and a strong grabbing of my crotch. So, there I was with a raging hard-on in my commando jeans ready to perform and these two sexy beautiful women were going to test me, as I was ordered to watch them ravish each other with their hanging full tits being fondled, hard nipples being sucked, and perfect asses and pink pussies moving everywhere within arm's length of me. I could have exploded at any moment, but was ordered not to.

Nyla started the poolside sex party in 69 with Sandra to get the scenery set. They mauled and pleasured each other's wet pussies, big tits, and craving nipples. It was an incredible live sex porn show and my cock was aching. Sandra pushed Nyla back on the lounge and spread her thighs wide and bent over to start an aggressive pussy licking and eating. She had her butt high in the air, "Do you have a good view of Nyla's swollen moist pussy and I bet you are ready to rip open her pussy with your huge cock and then slam my asshole with your thick cock."

I had to slow my stroke as I was beyond ready to explode and didn't dare - It was getting very painful. Sandra ate Nyla's pussy to two strong orgasms then they sat together and rested and were enjoying the mutual body tingling and sexual workout endorphins of peacefulness and warm security of a lover. And enjoying the torture they were putting me through.

They had this planned. Nyla had her camera ready and she told me to stand sideways so they could get a good view and measure my load. At last, it took me two strong strokes and I shot a solid rope of cum out over the pool deck like a firehose. Then a second and third one almost as far. They were not spurts, but long continuous ropes of cum across the pool deck. Sandra ordered me to stay standing so they could measure the impressive performance.

They both looked in awe and pride, "Unbelievable strength and force, that is how my body gets punished on each of your deep loads." They admitted when we first did 'chores' together and they were ready to perform their first blowjob on me, they didn't want to perform poorly and look weak unable to handle and swallow my load because of the size of my cock and balls. They were pros and handled the force and quantity I delivered for every talented MILF sucking and swallowing I received since the first day.

I was a bit wobbly, and impressed with what I had produced and the amazed reaction I got from them. For the first time we saw how much cum I could produce. Nyla grabbed her cloth tape to measure the distance of my three continuous ropes of cum as six, five, and four and a half feet from my toes, in order of my shots.

The Following Saturday.

We planned to get together at Nyla's and as I arrived the discomfort and extasy of the last time was in my head. I wasn't sure if I would be forced to painfully restrain or what kind of a 'hello' I would receive. Like last weekend, they greeted me at the door again in thin lingerie teddies and Nyla playfully showed me the cloth tape measure, "Are you ready stud, we have been playing with each other all morning and we need cock NOW, so no watching you carefully stroke yourself."

"I need to see if you are ready." as Nyla threw aside the tape measure and wrapped her arms around me and smothered me with kisses, pressed her big warm tits against me, stroked my balls and shaft through my jeans, and told me to cum as she molested me in her entry hall. I obliged and shot down the inside of my jeans and soaked my pant leg.

It was an incredibly sexy greeting showing that I was ready, especially with her Giorgio perfume. She swiftly pulled me to her pool area, pushed me back on our favorite lounge, pulled off my wet jeans, and impaled herself deep on my cock while Sandra played with my balls. She said, "I need a good deep fuck. And if you were late, I would have asked Sandra to do me with my big black dildo vibrator. My work week was very stressful and I need a strong stress relieve throughout my body." Per her request, Sandra and I gave her an intense hour-long stress relieve from head to toe.

To thank us, Nyla laid me out on the pool deck and impaled herself on my cock and pulled Sandra to her tits and mouth. We fucked and fondled for half an hour with a few well-deserved mutual orgasms. I laid on the big pool lounge between their warm breasts while they were affectionately kissing me and stroked my balls and cock back to full strength trying to wear me out. That's not happening.

Nyla shocked me, "You should know your dad has an incredible cock just like yours just not as long or thick." As I was processing what I just heard, Sandra said, "I agree and have enjoyed the liaisons we had at the lake." Nyla added, "Yes, at the neighborhood summer picnics out behind the pool house and once in the kitchen." It turned out, my old man had a few twosomes and threesomes with my cougar lovers before I did. "He has a satisfying cock, good stamina, and huge loads of cum like you."

Nyla shifted our focus on the ropes of cum on her pool deck, "Now I see the force and amount of cum I swallow or that floods my pussy each time." As Sandra grabbed my cock, "And what leaks out of my tight asshole, our MILF pussies, and is sprayed all over our bodies." They both admitted to leaking cum for hours and sometimes days that they enjoyed dealing with as they went about their daily life after our 'work parties'. Nyla gave my cock a strong stroke and offered, "I think each load is at least a tablespoon caused by our hot girl-on-girl action. Let's see if he can fill a shot glass."

What a great afternoon of work. They were both long-time married and rich, and they had a young stud to fuck their sexy bodies and minds. I was ready for more so I rolled Nyla over on her back and gave her a sensual deep fucking for another mutual load, then Sandra was ready on her hands and knees with her smooth tight ass and awaiting puckered asshole for a workout and a load. She applied some KY lube on the head of my cock and ordered, "Give it to me as much as you want because I have been such a naughty girl." I was happy to oblige.

Nyla brought out lemonade to replenish our fluids and watch a great ass fucking by her young lover in her girlfriend's ass. Nyla said she had tried anal once with her husband and couldn't relax enough so never tried again. Seeing Sandra's pleasure, Nyla decided, "Lay me down on the lounge and fuck me slow and deep and get me ready, then I want you to try and fuck me in the ass."

We three took a shot of tequila, and I gladly performed. After about ten minutes of deep pussy fucking, she pushed me off, got on all fours, and arched her hips into the air, "I am ready, take it slow and gentle. I want your cum-covered cock in my ass." I smeared more KY on my engorged head and started rubbing it all over her puckered anus: That and Sandra's face-sucking and the alcohol helped me work my way into her puckered asshole. I slowly stroked half-length before she started cumming and squirting all over the lounge and patio.

Collapsing, "That was incredible, thank you both. I am proud of myself and my tight asshole. That is something I always wanted to succeed at. It hurts like a son-of-a-bitch, but the orgasm is beyond amazing. It is like having a successful bowel movement pushing out a large hard turd. I will think of you both the next time I am constipated!"

That night we went out for a quick dinner and got a lot of stares from the patrons and waitstaff; especially at their warm exposed tit meat. Nyla's ass was still sore. Afterwards we went to Sandra's house for an arranged sleepover since her husband and daughter were out of town. We soothed Nyla's pain with a lot of gentle rubbing her anus with Vaseline: Rubbing that got her pussy all juicy and needing cock. I barely slept with two talented women on my face and cock, and thoughts of my dad fucking my MILFs. Had he been in this bed, in this shower? How often had he been 'in' my two cougar lovers?

Nonetheless, I performed and we were amid an intense three-way orgasm when the phone rang: It was Sandra's husband to say good night. She saw his name displayed and answered the phone and told him to hang on a minute. She got on all fours with her ass in the air and motioned me to get the lub and start fucking her in the ass. She took him off hold, "I was just getting into bed, how is your trip?" They talked for a few minutes as I worked to rearrange her innards and gap open her tight anus. She hung up and exploded after Nyla moved under her and started sucking hard on her swollen hanging nipples.

Overnight With Sandra.

In the morning, we played, showered, and ate a breakfast prepared by Sandra featurng Nyla washing down her eggs with a load of my salty cum. We kissed and all went our separate ways for the rest of the afternoon - I for some actual yard work at home, Nyla to do some packing for her business trip, and Sandra for some shopping and a movie.

After dinner with my family, I got a call from Sandra, "My husband and daughter are out of town, I just got out of a very romantic movies, and I need to make love to you. Can you get out tonight?" I told my parents it was a friend inviting me to a party and to stay the night because we would be drinking.

I changed into a clean shirt and shorts, and was quickly out the door. I stopped at the market and bought a bunch of flowers that I knew were her favorites and drove to her house. She was in a very romantic mood and was very appreciative of the flowers and my recent clean shave. She was very inviting in one of my shirts that I had left in the past, loose gym shorts, and Giorgio perfume.

We sat in her living room, drank some wine, and regaled of the morning performances. She gave me a very tender sweet kiss and in her sexy Texas drawl, "I think you are special: Not because the head of your incredible cock is showing from under your shorts" she laughed. "You must be commando - you know how I like that. Would you stay the night and make love to me. I want to worship your body all night long? I see your cock is growing, so I take that as a yes." Hell yes, another first! She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. On the stairs she seductively stopped to bend over and pick an imaginary thing up. "You can see my body is ready for you" as I admired her freshly groomed moist pussy.

She lit candles and played some soft music. We slowly removed each other's clothing and slipped in under the covers. We made tender gentle love all night and into the early morning like I had never experienced. She surprised me, "I love you and I don't know what I could do or should do. You are young, handsome, strong, well-hung, and a great lover with endless stamina ..." as her words trailed off and she intensely kissed me.

It was a first for me and our performance together was magical. I was at a loss for words and returned the tender kiss as best as I knew how. My chest was pounding - our love-making continued with less orgasm and more slow deep penetration and loving stroking of our bodies. We took two showers - kissing and soaping each other's bodies from head to toe without any penetration. Our two orgasms the next morning were unreal.

A couple of weeks later Sandra asked me over again and it was as tender and loving as the first time. "Young, strong, handsome, well-hung, and a great lover ..." and her words trailed off again. "I apologize for hesitating now and before as I caress your face. I don't want to ruin anything between us."

She confessed she planned to force her husband to be a cuckold and see how a real man takes care of her needs and how she craves and worships a large cock: Mine, twice the size of his. And if he refused, she would divorce him and move on. She was careful not to imply she was locking me into a future commitment.

"Growing up on a ranch, I saw animals fuck and I experienced sex. I have always been a frequent user of my toys and watching porn. I was insatiable and felt I was normal and just over-sexed. Until Nyla introduced me to you, I never knew how much I needed and could give in return."

"I have cheated with other lovers besides you; one is in the porn industry and wants me to perform with him. I fantasized of having my own porn site - 'Experienced Women, Strong Young Studs' - starring my insatiable appetite and you and your thick donkey cock and big balls."

Exceptional Training.

Both Nyla and Sandra regaled in their incredible MILF training. They said I was a straight-A student and a great learner. They taught me stamina and control. After they would recover from exhausting orgasms, they may or may not 'allow' me to cum depending on how naughty they were being. I liked it when they laid on the bed along my legs to double-suck me with their big warm tits on my thighs, their strong warm hands on my shaft, and hungry mouths on my cockhead.

They controlled and held off my climax for hours. When they nodded that I could and should, they knew exactly how to get me erect and reloaded in a few minutes with no loss of strength or desire. And with an even fresher load of cum for them to enjoy. They were amazing!

Nyla's action that I loved is when she would rub her clit and moist pussy lips the length of my shaft, want me to firmly grip her full hanging tits, then mount me and look me in the eye and grind her hips all around while I was balls-deep inside her. She was expertly squeezing and milking me with the strength of a vise grip clinching my entire shaft. Our sensations were incredible: The heat of my cock and the heat of her hot oven on my temperature probe of a cock. And the flexing and pulsing of every shot of hot sticky cum. She would play out her pleasure sometimes asking me to cum right away, and other times or the second or third orgasm ask me to hold back for long periods of time. Great training, great experience, great memories.

A pleasure I received from Sandra was the sensations and scenery of her long strong tongues circling the head of my swollen cock; her strong hands squeezing and stroking the full length of my cock; and the way she kissed and fondled my big balls as I pumped my loads. Not to mention the obvious: the intense feeling of her moist strong pussies milking cum from the entire length of my cock.