Carnal Blog Ch. 03: MILF Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra - Thirteen Years Older with Far More Experience

Next came Sandra, our neighbor from Texas with the finest ass (from riding horses) and the sexiest southern drawl - y'all. She had the big Texas blond hair on top and a blond trimmed 'carpet' below. She learned about my skills from her close friend Nyla. She was thirty-one when we started doing 'chores' together. One day, she saw me outside and called me over to her porch to see if I had a few hours to help her clean up her garden. She knew I had been fucking Nyla.

It was a hot day and within a few minutes I was sweating, shirtless, and just wearing my cargo shorts. We finished and she invited me to the patio for some lemonade. I noticed she had changed into a skimpy tank top, no bra, and her full D-cup tits proudly showed their fullness from the side. I was all sweaty, "Go ahead and jump in the outdoor shower in the corner by the pool while I go inside and start packing for my business trip."

Not completely naïve and unaware of the way she was showing her body, I accepted and went to the outdoor shower and stripped off my dirty clothes. I had my head under the warm water and was soaping up my chest when I felt her hands on my hips. I was not erect but fully hanging down when she pressed her tits against my back and reached around and grabbed my cock. My cock rocketed straight up to full strength.

She turned me around and started sucking on my soapy dick while pulling me in tight with her hands on my ass. Her sucking was hungry and awesome. She started soaping every inch of my body with expert cleaning of my balls and throbbing cock. "Nyla said you had a large cock and I needed to experience it myself. You look like you are about to bust your nuts, so go ahead and shoot it on my face and chest."

With the expert soaping of my cock and balls I knew I wouldn't last long. With one strong tug, I shot a huge rope of cum onto her chest. With the shower still running across her back, she got back on her knees and sucked another load from my soapy cock.

She was impressed with the strength and size of my load and had heard I knew how to satisfy older woman. Still ringing wet, she turned off the shower and pulled me over to a chase lounge, laid herself down and spread her legs wide, "I like to fuck outdoors because I am a squirter and I could easily flood a bed. I like my pussy eaten before I fuck." To oblige, I dove right in to licking her pussy and sucking on her swollen clit.

I was ready to bust my nuts again and decided I needed to be deep inside her pussy. She aimed my throbbing cock to her hole and I drove full length on the first stroke because she was so juicy. Her eyes looked painful and crazily aroused, and I shot a strong load deep in her tight pussy.

For over an hour we fucked in every imaginable position. Half way through, I got concerned about what the neighbors (especially my family) could hear and see. "Don't worry, my yard is surrounded with trees and I have never had any complaints. You must keep fucking me, you have no idea how badly I need this intense fucking" as she reassured me and had another strong squirting climax.

What Sandra was unprepared for was I was a horny eighteen-year-old with a ragging libido and was a non-stop fucking machine to experience the thrill of my and my partners' non-stop pleasures. It took Sandra a bit by surprise as she thought she was seducing me, when in fact she did and I was eagerly fucking the shit out of her and using her pussy and mouth for my pleasure. She excitedly said, "I feel like I am being fucked animal style by a horse-size cock, as strong and hard as a large baseball bat, with huge swinging balls flooding my MILF pussy with impressive loads. Don't stop, the force and quantity of your loads is unreal!"

She was sexy, talented, horny, aggressive, and freaky as hell. After another hour, we returned to the shower exhausted, "I have never been so satisfied and thoroughly fucked, thank you. All women should have a viral stud like you to fuck. I can tell you liked it as well; do you have more in you? I am so fucking sore but I need more. You stretched me out to the point where my husband and others will never have my tight pussy again."

I lost count on how many loads I shot into and onto her body as she expertly sucked, stroked, and swallowed my endless loads. She craved cum. She was amazingly talented with strong hands and was a sexual freak in every imaginable way.

We grabbed some towels and moved to the living room and she brought me a tall rum and coke, "I heard a tall rum and coke was your favorite drink after pussy." She started with small talk, and soon got around to the point, "Nyla said you had a large cock and were a great fuck and now I know she was right. It is huge and you have great stamina. How would you like to fuck me regularly and get some more practice 'under your belt' as she rubbed my crotch?" It was not a question, but an order. "I have always had a strong sex drive to be satisfied. I need variety and I cheat on my husband with a few other lovers. I like them young, hung, and ready to be sprung. When he is at work, I would rather fuck than do housework."

"Let's continue, he won't be home for another three hours" as she led me to their bedroom and she fucked me for another hour. "This is where my husband tries to satisfy me, nothing like what you did, Nyla was so right". She continued kissing my lips off my face, "You can use me for all sorts of dirty naughty sex including non-stop anal. The practice will help you with your girlfriends."

"I love my husband and I don't want him to find out; but it's just he cannot satisfy me physically and sexually and I need to cuckold him. I wish it was just sex. You have no idea how infatuated I have become and long for our weekly work sessions."

"I could use a strong fuck at least twice a day, so don't hesitate to visit me when you see my husband's car not in the driveway. Let's do this again tomorrow after he leaves for work at 10 am. My daughter will be away with her friends, and before I have to leave for the airport." That day she got deep anal before her business trip. Each time I had to think of a story to tell my parents where I had been and what I had been doing.

After a few sessions, I started feeling guilty, since she was a married woman and our next-door neighbor. I shouldn't be drawn to her this way, but the intense feeling I get when she had me naked on the lounge, her soft hands around my hard cock, her fingers teasing across my skin, and her breasts close enough to feel the heat radiating off them is incredible! She inflamed my senses with the anticipation. She knew what she was doing: She was using me for sex to satiate her carnal desires.

If she told me she was leaving her husband, I would gladly take his place and give this intoxicating woman everything she needed. I feared that if I said or acted on this feeling, she would leave me and find another cock to use for her needs, and that I cannot allow. So, I endured and enjoyed.

Sandra was different from my previous partners - not better or worse, just different. Her pussy lips were always swollen and gripping on every stroke. I liked watching her lips come out and around my shaft as I pulled out, then disappear tight around my shaft as I stroked in. And she was way better than my fist full of my mom's hand lotion. Like my twin partner, Zoe, she was a 'three-holer' and really liked my large balls slapping her clit.

For over a year, I anxiously watched her driveway and when it was safe, I knocked on her back door to see if she was available. We fucked at least twice a week. There were a handful of days that her daughter Elisa would answer the door, asking me what I wanted. Sandra would quickly appear, "It's okay Elisa, I called him and asked him to help me in the yard." Elisa would give her mom and I a weird look. Those days, I actually did some yard work and was given a time later in the day to return and 'be hard and ready to fuck'.

We never got caught nor had a bad day. I learned later Elisa would spy on me doing yard work and would fingerfuck herself to the image she witnessed months earlier in the girls' locker room with Heather in command.

Block parties and neighborhood BBQs were great with Sandra - good for at least two 'stress relieving exercises' upstairs in the bedroom while the families were below around the pool and BBQ. We were careful. I had to cover Sandra's mouth with my hand or my cock as she usually moaned loudly during her rolling orgasms while shuddering and twitching.

One thing I never told Sandra was her daughter was one of the admiring girls that day in the girls' locker room. Elisa always smiled at me at the BBQ table. I learned later Elisa had told her mom about the first sighting of my cock and wanted to have me all to herself. If I would have known, I would have liked to do a mother and daughter threesome.

Chores and Training with Nyla and Sandra

At this stage of my sexual development, I had valuable experience with Nyla, Sandra, Daniella, Zana, Heather, and Zoe - and I had mastered fondling 'fantasy' large breasts, balls-deep fucking, tight anal with lub, and pretty blond bushes to eat through. I was a busy boy and it only got better and more erotic.

One late morning Nyla was riding me outside on her poolside lounge. I was giving her the non-stop deep pounding she demanded for a strong rolling climax to start her day. One of my favorite positions and views is her pendulous tits hanging down and swinging in my face. She looked ready and I pinched her swollen nipples hard and she exploded with a loud moan.

Satisfied, Nyla was relaxing and trying to recover when her phone rang - It was Sandra driving to the gym. Knowing I had been fucking Sandra, Nyla bragged, "I just received the most intense fuck of my life and am preparing for more." As Nyla gave her stroke-by-stroke details, Sandra was virtually involved, "I almost ran off the road while listening and fingering my clit. Forget a workout at the gym; I want a workout with you two. I am turning around and in twenty minutes I will be on my knees sucking his dick and wanting both of you to be licking my hard clit."

Sandra arrived and we had an awesome afternoon threesome.

It was late afternoon, and Sandra called her unsuspecting husband. "Go ahead and have dinner. I am 'working out' with Nyla and we are going to stop and have a bite to eat together". The irony of that call is those words became the code for us three to get together - 'working out and eating together.'

They were older than my previous threesomes with Zana, Heather, and Zoe, and the experience was equally great - and again different: Nyla and Sandra were competing to outperform each other. That resulted in some incredible long-duration sessions for me to perform and be used. It was incredible training and encouraging feedback on my maturing talent.

At that age, with raging hormones, a light breeze would make me hard. You can imagine what the warm strong hands and warm bodies of two experienced sexually hungry women would do. They benefited as well because they were sexually attracted to each other, complimentary of each other's abilities, and had ring-side seats to great performances. It was like they each were the cheering section for each other and ready to jump in and be the star performer.

That afternoon I was beyond euphoria, "I can't get enough of this attention; I am sure you both drained me forever." That motivated Sandra to push me back on the lounge and mount me, "I take that as a challenge. Fuck me. Grab my tits, and pound the shit out of my aching pussy and pinch my nipples like you did to Nyla earlier." We both came within minutes and Sandra proudly lifted up with my cum dripping out of her gaped pussy.

Nyla moved in and licked my cock clean of our fresh cum. "Now it's my turn" as Nyla stroked, squeezed, and sucked out another load that she proudly showed Sandra before swallowing. Okay, so I was not drained: Two competitive, horny, big-breasted women proved me wrong. They loved the competition and the effect they had on me and what resulted in non-stop fucking, licking, fondling, and pinching in every imaginable position.

Third of July Motel.

It was Saturday afternoon July 3rd, and I just started fucking Nyla in her backyard. Much to our surprise, Sandra walked out onto the pool deck naked and all oiled up. She started licking Nyla's big tits and sensitive nipples. They were frequent lovers 'needing more than their big black dildos'. Sandra began riding me and building to an orgasm when Nyla pushed two oiled fingers into Sandra's tight ass for an exhausting climax and collapse onto my chest. Nyla pushed her off and used my swollen cock for a mutual orgasm, while telling Sandra, "Thanks for getting him ready for my tighter pussy."

For six hours I had another great threesome with two experienced, horny, oily women. It was unbelievable to watch them lick each other and fondle and suck on each other's big tits to strong orgasms. I learned a lot by watching them do each other. Being sexual animals, it was like they were masturbating themselves by attending to the needs and sensation of their female partner - especially with all the baby oil.

I really liked the view of their hanging tits with swollen nipples needing attention, especially Nyla's bigger 'G' rack that swung as she moved. With them, I added to my experience the ability to pound upward from underneath and fondle/molest big pendulous swinging tits to stimulate all involved.

I was hooked on extreme pleasure and learned to sustain required stamina and have strong cumming power. I watched in amazement their 69-position eating each other and caressing each other's tight bodies. Snickering, "Watch and learn, and jerk yourself off onto my back. This has got to be better than jerking off onto pages of Hustler." They were right, the sounds and smells of their sex together was incredible; although, I still glued together some of my favorite magazine pages.

After a quick break for a late lunch snack and fluid replenishment, the girls started scheming. "We have plans for you. Call your folks and tell them you are going to your buddy's house to play video games and plan to stay overnight." I called and my dad reminded me I needed to mow the grass in the morning, to prepare for the neighborhood 4th of July BBQ that night.

Nyla and Sandra each called their husbands who were at work and said they were going out together with their girlfriends to celebrate a birthday, would be drinking, and planned to rent a room for the night. They reminded their husbands of the BBQ get-together the next night.

We dressed and Sandra drove us to a cheap motel off the interstate for the night. It became clear they had been at this motel before. With a telling look, "Welcome back ladies, I see you brought along one of your son's. Room eighteen is available at the end and has two beds."

Within minutes we were fucking so hard and loud that the couple in the adjoining room was pounding on the wall for us to quiet down. Sandra said, "Knowing strangers are listening makes me want to fuck harder and longer. There is something about feeling like a cheap, nasty whore fucking in a nasty dirty motel. My mind and body explode. I love it!"

Sandra took full advantage of the nasty room by squirting and flooding the first nasty bed. After midnight, and after her third squirting orgasm, we moved to the second bed and licked each other clean and fell asleep. Me between two warm, soft, satisfied women. In the late morning, waking up to the smell of our sex, we shook the walls again and left to have breakfast at the IHOP next door. I got home around noon and started mowing the lawn for the party.

Fourth of July BBQ.

That night at the 4th of July BBQ at my parent's house was quite interesting. The entire neighborhood turned out including Sandra, her husband, and their daughter Elisa. Both families knew Nyla and her husband who were also invited.

The 'highlight reel' of the BBQ is: (1) Nyla, Sandra, and I were exhausted from the night of motel fucking and drinking; (2) Nyla and Sandra arrived with their husbands wearing tight low-cut blouses prominently displaying their G-cup and D-cup breasts - a tremendous amount of breast meat; (3) All the men including my dad were transfixed by the display of tits and tight asses; (4) We three fucked for twenty minutes in my room while the fireworks were being set off - two quick orgasms each; and (5) My older sister and Elisa noticed the friendliness between the three of us and became suspicious of what was going on.

Back at the BBQ, I heard my dad talking with Nyla's and Sandra's husbands, "The three of us have beautiful wives and we are lucky husbands." It made me wonder if my mom had unfulfilled needs like Nyla and Sandra.

Intense Training.

Both Nyla and Sandra exposed me to the abilities of talented older women, and I highly recommend it for men of all ages. It was risqué and 'live' when they would take a call from their husband while we were fucking - telling them the noises were from the gym's workout equipment. During the call they would prompt me to hasten the fucking or licking resulting in a not-well-muffled orgasm. Depending on the strength of the orgasm, they would sometimes abruptly hang up and later fend off a dropped call. "Bad connection around all the gym equipment."

The first few 'call home' calls I experienced were with Nyla salaciously calling her husband at work and ordering me, "Quietly fuck my brains out, my husband is clueless". For those performances, I did better than my best with deep hard thrusts, grabbing her nice hips, and depositing strong loads of cum deep in her married pussy.

I remember the first time when she started cumming with a couple of hard pants and repeated 'Oh my god! Oh my god!', she squirted all over my cock and the floor. Her husband sounded concerned, "Are you okay?". She caught her breath as her strong pussy continued to orgasm and strangle my entire cock, "Nothing wrong, just having a great workout on the weight machine" she lied, and he encouraged her to push more for her health and went back to work. I continued working and shot a huge load deep inside her bent over body.

We went to the kitchen and had some much needed liquids to replenish our fluids before returning to the patio to fuck non-stop for another few hours. "Oh my god, during the call, you fucked me so hard and deep. You really performed and I felt my innards being rearranged. I don't squirt very often, but you had full control of my entire body. It made me feel like such a nasty tramp. We are going to have to do that again."

Sandra shared, "I squirt with you more than any other person or time. That is why I usually want to be railed on the patio furniture that can be washed. I cannot get enough of your cock and big balls slapping my anus and clit - it really gets me going. I like best when I take your cockhead and rub it hard against my swollen clit and when I am ready, I grab your ass and guide you for a balls-deep first stroke. The sensation through my body is unreal. Receiving your non-stop stroking and pumping huge loads deep inside spraying my cervix is a slightly painful but incredible sensation. The most erotic and titillating aspect is the huge globs of his fresh cum draining and running down my ass and legs for hours."

To this day, I am sure their husbands never caught on they were having great sex on the side. I was not the first workout partner for either of them, and they would convincingly tell me I was the deepest and the most satisfying 'workout partner' they had ever had, often exclaiming, "Fuck, fuck, fuck - you are huge and splitting me apart". "Fuck, don't stop fuucckking meeee. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"