Carol

Story Info
A very submissive maso slave.
1.8k words
4.18
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My husband has gone out of town for a week. May I come over, Master, and spend the night with you?"

Around 9:00 there is a knock on the door. Opening it I find Carol, one of my maso slaves, standing before me, head bowed, hands behind her back, collar on.

"Come in, bitch, and get comfortable."

You move to the center of the room, remove your shoes, and pull your shift over your head. Now nude, you sit back on your haunches, back straight, head bowed. Opening your legs, your cunt is exposed. You place your hands palm up on your thighs.

"So, I see you want something, bitch?" you nod. "Go into the other room and get a toy and amuse me with it."

You return with an 8" dildo. You lay on the floor exposing your cunt to me. Lifting your knees, I can see the red 'whore' butt plug you are required to wear. Taking the dildo, you put it into your mouth, and taking as much as you can, you start gagging. You continue to fuck your mouth and gag until the dildo is covered in saliva. Now, in one swift motion, you jam it deep into your cunt. As you continue to fuck yourself, your juices are oozing out around the dildo and are wetting the wooden floor. Your eyes are closing and your body tensing.

"Cum!"

Your body is jerking rhythmically in response to the insertions of the dildo and a loud moan escapes your lips as you orgasm over and over. Finally stopping, you lay there panting. Slowly you remove the dildo and a large puddle of cum runs down your crack onto the floor. Automatically you put the dildo into your mouth to clean your juices off of it.

Turning over on your hands and knees, you begin licking your juices off the floor. The floor is now clean. You again assume the 'Nadu' position, with your palms up.

"Do you still want something?" You nod. "You may have it." You begin crawling on your hands and knees to me. You put your hand on my crotch. I nod and you unzip my pants and reach in and pull out my semi-hard cock. It is covered in pre-cum. You begin licking the cum off. Then you envelop my cock with your mouth. You reach into my pants and pull my balls out.

As you massage my cock with your tongue, I grow inside your mouth until you can no longer contain my shaft completely in your mouth. Now your head starts slowly bobbing up and down running the full length of my cock. You caress my testicles. Up and down, up and down, the speed increasing. Up and down, up and down, up n down, up n down. The pressure on my balls increasing. Up n down. I grab the back of your head and push down hard as I cum deep in your throat. I release your head and you continue to suck until my last spasm is complete. Panting, you use your hair to wipe my crotch removing most of the moisture. I can see a thin smile of satisfaction across your lips.

"Come now it is time for bed." You hand me the leader lying on the floor beside my chair. I hook it onto your collar. When we reach the cage beside my bed, I unhook you. You crawl inside the cage and get comfortable. I close and latch the door.

"Good night, my bitch. A treat for you tomorrow, we are going for a walk in the woods." You smile.

6:00 AM. "Wake up, bitch. Time to get up and get ready."

You roll over quickly onto all fours, waiting for the cage to be unlatched. As soon as I open the door, you crawl out, and picking up your blanket and soiled 'puppy pad' you head out the back door. The blanket goes on the patio chair and the pad into the garbage can. You cross the patio and go into the grassy area of the backyard. There you squat, piss, and shake your ass. You come back onto the patio, standing, head bowed and hands behind your back.

It is a cool 40* Autumn morning here on my mountain. You stand, head bowed as I uncoil the hose. Turning on the spigot, I adjust the spray to medium. I begin spraying cold water on your body. Using soap and a washcloth you wash down your body, paying particular attention to your crotch and ass crack. As you turn in the spray, I see your nipples are hard and extend a half inch from your breast. The water is turned off. You wipe the excess water from your body and put the washcloth and your blanket into the utility room to be washed later.

Going back into the house, you (air drying) begin preparing my breakfast, oatmeal, toast, and black coffee. After I am served, you assume the 'Nadu' position, palms up. When I finish eating you retrieve a can of dog food from under the cupboard, and place it, the can opener, and your bowl on the counter. I open the can and spoon 1/2 the can into the bowl. You sit patiently. I place it and a second bowl with water on the floor. You sit patiently.

"Eat"

You eagerly go to the bowl on all four and begin eating your breakfast from your bowl. When you finish, you lap up all the water. You immediately assume the position, palms down. I pat your head.

"Good bitch." I can see your smile.

"Now clean up." You stand and collect my dish and cup and put them in the sink along with your two bowls. Washing them in soapy water, you rinse them and put them all into the dish drainer.

"Now, bitch, get the coil of rope from the shed and your cuffs." You rush to obey. I have the backpack ready when you return. "Put on your ankle cuffs." handing me your wrist cuffs, you sit on the floor and buckle your ankle cuffs on. You then present your hands to me so I can attach the wrist cuffs securely.

"Well, we're almost ready."You jump up and run to your cage and returning, you kneel and present me your leader. I attach it. "Now, we are ready."

I am carrying the backpack and you, the rope. We head out the back door to the trail in the woods at the back of the yard. It was a deer trail, but I've used it enough that is wide and beaten down. Perfect for a master and his bitch.

It is still chilly as the sun is now coming up. You are naked except for your collar, so you tread carefully with your bare feet. We go about a mile from the house to a clearing that I had used before and stop there.

This land near the top of the mountain is mine, all 25 acres. I purchased it when I retired from Microsoft. I retired at a very opportune time with a very large Golden Parachute. I bought this isolated land and had the house built to my specifications. My nearest neighbor is fifteen miles down my private gated road.

There is a rope stretched and tied between two stout trees about fifteen feet above the ground, and cleats nailed into the trees about a foot off the ground. I put the backpack down and take the rope from you. There is a 'monkey's paw' attached to the end of the rope on a three-foot line. I uncoil thirty or so feet of rope and taking the end of the rope with the line I twirl it like a propeller and then throw it over the suspended rope between the two trees.

Next, I take one of the two heavy lines from the backpack and tie it to the cuff on your left ankle, Then tie the other line to your right ankle cuff. You stand between the trees with your legs spread. I take the lines and attach them loosely to the cleats. Removing your leader, I put your blindfold on. Taking the free end of the rope I tie your wrist cuffs together. I pull the other end of the rope, your arms are raised above your head. With all of my strength, I pull as hard as I can and raise you off the ground a foot or so and tie the rope off on a cleat. You are suspended nude between the trees, a perfect inverted 'Y'.

Removing my quirt (I prefer this as I can direct the two tongues to exactly the spot I want to stimulate) and flex it several times. I begin with the tops of the feet, three stinging kisses to each. Next the thighs, five loving stripes each making sure the insides are not neglected. A trio of kisses to each armpit (this causes you to jump from the pain). Now your belly receives the full impact of the falls, a total of twenty stripes across the white, delicate skin. The falls strike your breasts five times each, and as an added reward three kisses From the tongues to each luscious nipple. And less she be neglected, five kisses to your maidenhead.

I now move to your back. The first thing I do is remove your red butt plug.

"Open your mouth." as you do I put the plug into your mouth to hold.

"You have been a very good bitch so far. I haven't heard you cry out.'

Five stripes to each calf and to each thigh. Twenty stripes to your back. Then using the body of the quirt as a cane, twenty blows to your ass.

The quirt now comes up from behind, curls over the perineum and the tongues lick wickedly into the lips of your cunt. A sound of anguish quietly escapes your mouth as you try to endure to sharp pain.

Your body is quivering. you are in subspace!

Twenty minutes later you rouse. Slowly lowering you so you can stand, I remove the blindfold and untie your hands. I rub your arms to increase circulation.

"Replace your plug." You remove the butt plug from your mouth, wetting it again with your tongue you squat and put it back into your asshole. I can see a smile on your lips.

I finish untieing you. The rope is taken down and coiled and everything is packed in the backpack. You hand me your leader and I attach it to your collar.

Arriving back at the house, you put the rope in the shed. We go in. I put a bowl of water on the floor that you immediately lap up.

"Do you need anything, bitch?" You drop your head and raise your ass to me. I can see your cunt lips are red and swollen. "OK bitch, get on the bench." You hurry on all four and mount the spanking bench, ready to be fucked...