Carol and Gwenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very slowly at first, I felt her begin to hump against my hand forcing my fingers deeper and groaning louder and louder as she pushed forward. Letting go of her nipple I licked around the underside of each tit then down her tummy until I laid the tip of my tongue into the cleft at the top of her pussy lips. Carol was on hands and knees beside us and watched as I rapidly flicked my tongue over the very tip of Gwenda's clit. Now she let out a huge moan and I started to fuck her pussy faster with my fingers. I knew she was close when she suddenly lifted her bum off the couch grabbed my head, and pumped her pussy into my face. Carol grabbed at my cock then rolled onto her back as she yanked me up over her face and started pumping me rapidly with her fist.

"Cum in my mouth you dirty boy. Help me Gwenda" Her eyes were glaring at me and I was laughing as she sucked me in while still stroking flat out. But Gwenda was curled up in a ball on the couch. I groaned and let rip. It had been a few weeks since I had had a fuck, so Carol got plenty, but swallowed over and over still sucking hard onto my cock. I fell off the couch after Carol let me go and slouched against it. Gwenda started giggling then laughing, I followed suit and then Carol.

"Don't laugh Carol... you might make a mess." Gwenda told her.

That was enough to put us all into hysterics and I was starting to get sore sides as I pulled on my shorts wandered into the kitchen and brought back a glass of water for Carol. She looked up at me saw the glass and away she went again, unable to control herself as Gwenda and I joined in for another round. I had tears in my eyes and sore ribs until we were all able to settle down.

There was an outside cold-water shower and as we washed, I had another chance to perv on those hot bodies. But Gwenda cracked us up again as she suggested that Carol needed to gargle. 'A lot'.

The girls made me a coffee and a sandwich. They had bikinis back on and I sat on a breakfast bar stool as they mucked around in the kitchen.

"I'm shifting to New Zealand'" said Gwenda.

"Me too," smiled Carol.

I laughed, but suddenly they turned and leant on the other side of the bar, chins on hands.

"Where did you learn to do that," asked Gwenda. Her voice had gone a bit sultry.

"What? No idea what you're talking about."

"Tim...they both moaned. "You know what. That was the best sex of our lives."

"You're kidding me."

"No," they both said together. "These guys just hop on have a root and that's it. They never do anything for us."

"Umm...I've just never done that. No, I tell a lie, there was the town bike, a girl called Anne she was my first and that was what it was like with her. Don't laugh, but I guess I'm a lover, I just enjoy giving as much as receiving, might sound a bit soft but that's the way I am. There is a difference you know between having sex and making love and you don't have to be in love with someone to make love to them. Look...I've only just met you guys but I'm a bit surprised at the way those dudes treat you. It's a bit like you are slaves. No chick back home would put up with that shit. They talk to you like dirt."

They both looked at each other. "Well, it's just what we have to put up with to be part of the crowd. I guess we're just used to it," said Gwenda

"Okay, none of my business, just wish those guys would show you a bit of respect. You're both beautiful...and funny...thanks girls that was fun." I got up, walked around and gave each of them a hug. They acted totally confused.

"Right Tim...that's it...There's going to be a hell of a cat fight between Carol and me shortly to see who is going to marry you. How can you be so nice, only my mum and aunties ever hug me?"

I laughed. "I hope you don't think I'm a bit weird or soft guys it's just the way I was brought up. I love females and you can't love them without respecting them. Hey that's enough heavy shit ay. Let's check the surf before they send a search party.

The beach was maxxed out, with white water from one end to the other. The storm that had created the swell was slowly converging onto the coast. Col and the crew were in the same place, and he greeted me with a smile.

"Okay cobber, did they sort you out?"

"All good Col. Thanks mate...international relations are thriving."

He laughed. "Surfs fucked, whole beach is closing out, was going to cruise up to the Northern beaches to see if any 'Bombies' were working, but too big now. This might last a day or two."

'The crew', packed up and several followed us back to the pad.

"Cough up you lot. Col was holding out a glass bowl, hands went into pockets, purses and bags and the bowl filled with 5- and 10-dollar notes and assorted coins. I pulled out my now dry 10 but Col pushed my hand away. "All good mate...this is for our kitty...you're a visitor."

Four of the girls including Carol and Gwenda were in the kitchen.

"What do you need girls?"

"Rice, chicken, veggies and coffee." Gwenda called back.

Col wandered out the front and called out to a half dozen girls and couple of guys. "Which of you finger puppets wants to go to the shops for us?" At least four of them raised their hands. "How about you all go, you're messing up my lawn." He gave them the order and some dollars before they scuttled off chattering away. Col gave the guy who owned the station wagon the rest of the kitty to go and buy beer. The legal age for drinking and going into pubs was 18 in New South Wales whereas it was 20 in Queensland I was to find out, which meant I wasn't allowed to go into pubs or buy alcohol when we ended up there. Jethroe Tull played on the 8-track stereo and everyone laxed back on the floor or couches. I sat on the bar stool and watched the girls at work in the kitchen.

The two girls I didn't know kept giving me strange half pie grinning looks. I think Carol and Gwenda had been blabbing. I noticed each of the girls was wearing a friendship ring. That put them out of bounds, but I was more than happy with the two who seemed to be claiming me. Gwenda kept siding up to me and pushing her hip against mine while Carol did her best to butter me up with food, chips and crackers.

Gwenda sidled up to me and whispered in my ear. "We want to know if you've got any other tricks, we want to fuck you tonight because you've made us randy as hell. My pussy is still tingling."

Smiling I whispered back to her. "No...eating pussy is my only trick."

She grabbed my hand and held it between hers. "Tim!!...don't tease...we're serious...can't we do some more stuff?"

Still grinning I said to her. "Teasing is what I do, that's what turned you on in the first place. Okay I think I know what turns you on and what turns Carol on."

"How do you know that we only spent an hour together?"

"You're really sensitive to someone touching you. I bet I can make you cum without putting anything inside you."

"Bullshit...bet you can't."

"Bet I can, I might know you better than you do yourself. If I can what's it worth?"

"Umm...if you can... I'll let you do something really rude to me."

"Okay," I laughed. "My minds spinning."

"What about Carol, what's so special about her?"

"Aw...she's a totally different story. She gave me a hint as to what turns her on. But I don't think we can do it here."

"That's no problem, we've got a flat in that block across the road. We were going to ask you to stay there anyway. We can go there later."

"Cool. Just have to let Col know."

"We'll tell him."

The afternoon rolled into the evening, people came and went. The beers flowed and music played. The girls put on a feed of rice and vegetables. I figured all this crew ate healthy, despite the after surf chico rolls and pies.

A guy turned up with a couple of guitars. One acoustic and one electric with a small amp come speaker. He put them in a corner, and I finally managed to get a look at them without anyone noticing. They were both 'Gibsons', the electric a Les Paul model. Top of the line stuff that your average player would give his left testicle for. I was a muso, but it doesn't pay to advertise the fact until you know who your company is. Along with my brothers, Dave, and Cam we had been playing for as long as I could remember. I was okay on the guitar, but my instrument was the harp or harmonica depending on where you come from. Dave was the singer and lead guitarist, but I had an okay voice. We sang mainly blues and country rock, had done a few gigs around our home city but once Cam had headed off it was only Jam sessions at parties. My voice was okay, and I seemed to be able to get Neil Young songs off pat. He had just released a new album.

Col cruised over to me just after dark. "Hey Tim...are you cool mate?"

I clicked as to what he was asking. "Yeah mate all good, we grow some pretty good shit at home."

"It's mainly hash here, bit of dope, but Buddha sticks are everywhere at the moment."

The pad seemed to suddenly come alive, a couple of guys disappeared out front and some of the hanger ons moved off down towards each end of the street. The music was turned off, I guess so that we could hear the lookouts if the cops happened to turn up at an inopportune time. Possessing even a bit of Marijuana was almost a hanging offence back then and this crew was being careful. We sat in a circle as a couple of joints were passed around, the hash tasted different to what I was used to, so I was being careful, but I still felt a bit of a buzz from it.

The music went back on and everyone laxed out. Carol and Gwenda joined me on the floor, and I was soon humming to the music as was Carol. The guy with the guitars grabbed the acoustic and started into a couple of tunes. It was fairly tame stuff, Beatles, Dylan, but then he played Classical Gas. He was good, bloody good. When he played Scott McKenzie's San Francisco everyone joined in. Carol had a sweet voice. "Who is he Gwenda?" I asked.

That's Ben Oliver, he's a professional session musician. Was part of the crew, hardly surfs now but drops by a couple of times a month.

Ben finished his rep and offered the guitar around the circle. A couple of guys and one of the girls played around with it, then Col had a go at a Cat stevens number. His playing was okay but his voice was rough as hell. "What about you 'Kiwi', do you play?" Col offered me up the guitar. I was definitely feeling laxed out from the hash and took the guitar then sat up on the couch. Carol gave me a light punch on the leg.

"If you can play, I'm going to wet my panties," she said.

I laughed at her, tested out the tune, then started into The Beatle's number 'Here comes The Sun.' The instrumental riff at the beginning had everyone staring at me. Then I started to sing, the hash removing any reservations in a room full of mainly strangers. When I got to the second verse I looked down at Carol, who had her mouth open and a look of awe on her face. "Sing." I said to her. And she did. I knew she had a sweet voice and we sounded pretty good together, to my ears anyway. At the third chorus, Ben joined us and then everyone was singing. As I finished off the last riff, everyone went quiet.

"You areshole," laughed Col. "You turn up at our local, show us up surfing our home break, tune up our chicks and now you can fucking well play and sing like a pro...Arsehole." Everyone was laughing as I handed back the guitar. I had a stupid grin on my face.

Carol was smiling up at me squeezing my leg. "Can I check out your panties now." I whispered down to her. Both Gwenda and Carol started to giggle. "Mine too," said Gwenda.

Ben came over and sat next to me as Gwenda shuffled over to make room. One of the girls was passing around a huge plate of cookies. I could tell by the way everyone was sniffing at them that these weren't ordinary cookies. We all took one.

Ben introduced himself and I complimented him on his playing. "That was good mate, I mean really good, what are you into?" he asked.

Ah... Jethro Tull, Grateful Dead, bit of Dylan, I'm just learning the new Neil Young numbers from 'After The Goldrush'. My brothers are the guitarists though, I play harp. Little bit of base."

Ben grinned at me, got up and walked out of the house. When he returned, he handed me a harp on a neck frame. "This any good, belongs to a dude in my cover band?" It was a 'Hohner' about as good as you could get.

"Do you want me to play?"

"Yeah mate, let's see where it goes. I'll lead and you can base chords on the acoustic. I'm into Young."

Ben set things up in the corner of the room as I set up the neck frame. He was a professional used to playing with others and was able to adjust to any mistakes I made as I launched into James Taylors 'Fire and Rain'. The next couple of hours were a bit of a blur as the cookie had mellowed me right out and any inhibitions I had completely disappeared as we ran through Neil Young, Mungo Jerry and when I had had enough, finished with Harrisons 'My sweet Lord'. But I had one more song to play. Orbison's 'Pretty Woman.' Dave reckoned it was a 'drop their panties' song and we always sang it last. I started into it, and with a dead pan look fastened my eyes onto Gwenda's and then Carol's. 'So they own the song,' Dave used to say as I sang for them alone, not taking my eyes of either. I saw each of them blush despite their tanned faces.

We had a bit more of an audience than when we started, the doors and windows full of the hanger ons and wannabes. I felt good...really good, and our audience clapped, whistled and cheered as Ben and I put down our instruments and we mock bowed to them.

"That was fucking awesome Tim...you're Harp was bloody brilliant, anytime you want to jam give me a bell." He handed me his business card, and we clasped and shook hands.

There was only one unfortunate incident to the night. I asked Gwenda if I could have a coffee, yeah, I was a bit addicted to the stuff, and was sitting at the bar stool watching the girls in the kitchen when a guy came up and sat next to me. I had noticed him getting slowly pissed during the night and I knew from the look in his eyes he wanted to have a go at me.

"You might fool everyone else, but you don't fool me mate... with your singing and weak arse surfing," he slurred. "you're just a fucking bludger...your just like any other wog hoping you can root our chicks." He was having trouble sitting on the stool.

"Go away Kenny, you're pissed again, go and sleep it off." Gwenda had heard him.

"Oh yeah...fuck off you slag...you're only good for one thing...I'm going to take your boyfriend here out into the back yard and show him a bit of Aussie biffo, that's if he's got any balls." He stood up in front of me now.

"I'll get Col," Carol said.

I held up my hand to stop her. Slipped off my stool and stood in front of him arms folded. I just needed him to be a bit nearer, so crooked my finger to him to come closer. He was snarling at me as he moved within a few inches of my face.

My brother Dave had a mate whose old man came from the docks in London. His father was one of those football hooligans, pub drinking poms who was tough as nails. Dave's mate Terry had taught my mate Jack and I how to do something called the 'Liverpool Kiss'. It was basically a head butt. If you knew how to do it properly you could drop someone in the blink of an eye. Jack and I had practised it for hours on pumpkins and water melons and each other which often left us with sore heads if we misjudged. A local grower had called the cops a few years ago when he found so many of his water melons smashed in his patch as Jack and I went on a 'Liverpool Kiss' rampage one night. You needed the right angle, speed and the right spot on the opponent's head to execute properly. Kenny was just in the right spot as I delivered it, that's why I needed him closer, and down he went. I bent over to straighten him out as he ended up slumped against the breakfast bar, hopped back on my stool and continued drinking my coffee. The girls were open mouthed staring at me aghast.

Col had seen it happen and wandered over to stare at Kenny on the floor. "What the fuck was that."

"Sorry mate. Kenny was giving the girls a bit of grief. Don't think he likes me either. Wanted a scrap."

"Will he be okay?"

"Yeah, no problems...he's already started snoring, needed to sleep off the piss anyway. Bit of a dirty trick I know, but I was having such a wicked night I thought I'd best end it before it got a bit violent. Didn't want to scrap with someone who is pissed anyway...Sorry Col."

"No...no...that's cool. Remind me not to piss you off Ok," he laughed.

Most of the room was aware now of what just happened. I had my back to them and started to hum a song as I winked at Carol and Gwenda.

"Time we took you to bed I think." Gwenda grabbed three more cookies as she left the kitchen. I said my farewells to Ben and Col, and we wandered out. I went to grab my board off the front deck, but Col who followed us out told me I could leave it there. "Safe as churches," he told me. "See you tomorrow...you bitches look after my mate...alright," he grinned as the girls took an arm each and lead me away smiling back at Col.

The girl's flat was three floors up facing the ocean that was pounding onto the beach. There were just two rooms, a kitchenette with a single bed and bathroom leading off it, and another with a double bed. It was a typical girl flat, with clothes everywhere and a bathroom full of underwear hanging up on makeshift lines. They apologized and hurriedly tidied up. I never finished my earlier coffee, so we made some more, and I mooched around as the girls said they were going to shower. There was a guitar in one corner which was way out of tune, so I sat on the single bed crossed legged, tuned it up and played a few riffs.

The girls wandered out both a little self-consciously wearing just panties and bras, Carol's was a black lacy bikini style, but Gwenda's was a white satin short pyjama style. "You like," smiling they both gave me a twirl.

"Hell yeah...what's not to like."

"You going to play us something." They both flopped across the bed.

"Any requests."

"You know when you played that 'Pretty Woman' song. I nearly had a cum in my pants. That was so cool...the way you looked at us was the most romantic sexy thing I've ever had happen to me. I was gone...I mean I was having to clamp my legs together in case I embarrassed myself," said Gwenda as I laughed.

"I just wanted to jump up and yell out 'for fucks sake Tim, take me now'." Carol added.

"I'm sorry girls it was a bit mean of me. I was sort of teasing you, but you are both what the song says. Pretty woman walking down the street."

"Will you play us something else...you know another love song like that?"

"Okay...how about this. This is a George Harrison song called 'Something' it's about a girl called Patty Boyd, whom he married but he was wondering if he still loved her. She had something, and I think it's a great love song."

I had sung this song at a couple of weddings with my brothers and as I started into it, I concentrated on the girls again, never taking my eyes off theirs. Half way through Carol put her hands over hers and called out 'don't look at me anymore.' I almost laughed out but managed to complete the song. Gwenda's eyes were a bit moist.

"You're a prick Tim...stop doing that to us." Carol lightly punched my arm.

"Well, you asked for it," I innocently replied with a look of mock despair.

"Yeah, but you didn't have to do that eye thing... and don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about." Carol looked at Gwenda. "Umm...Tim how are we going to do this?"

"Okay...I won't pretend I don't know what you're talking about. I've been thinking about the same thing. Let me guess as to what you're thinking. Earlier we had a bit of fun, but we didn't really know each other. I was stunned that the two most gorgeous girls I have ever met would literally drop their pants for me. Not something I've experienced before. To you girls it was no big deal, but it was to me. As the days gone on, you've got to know me better and I've got to know you, and I'm guessing we've got fonder of each other as the days gone on. You guys are close, anyone can see that, and I'm not going to become a problem by getting between you. I'm going to head off with my brother and don't know when I'll be back. But I will come back I promise...that's if you want me to...I would be an idiot not to. I haven't allowed myself to begin to think about which of you I might want to hook up with. You might think that's not fair, but I'm too fond of you both to dare go there. If you don't want to muck around tonight, or you want me to go, I understand. I would like to write to you while I'm away though or maybe give you a call. I'm going to have a shower if that's okay. You girls have a talk about it. Sorry if that was a bit heavy and I might have spoilt things, but I thought maybe we had to deal with the elephant in the room. Perhaps I've got it all wrong and I'm just a wanker," I smiled at them and wandered into the bathroom.