Carol and Gwenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think she was expecting that from me. Carol looked from me to Gwenda. "Hurry up Carol didn't you hear what Tim just said. Get on your hands and knees. I want to suck on your pussy like you did mine...slut."

I got a pleasant surprise when I heard that and grinned at her. This was going to be interesting.

Carol did what she was told. On hands and knees, she reached one hand back and pulled on her arse cheek. Her pussy lips opened exposing her hole which glistened with dampness.

"Spread your knees further apart, face on the bed and use two hands to open yourself right up Carol. You want to be a dirty girl, and this is what dirty girls do. They show off their pussies and arseholes so that the boys have nice hard cocks to fuck them with."

"You're a dirty pervert Tim...wanting to see my pussy...making me do this...hope you're getting a good look Gwen...has Tim got a nice hard cock for me...this feels so rude. I've got my bum in the air and you're making me open myself up so you can see me. Are you going to lick me Tim...you going to poke you're tongue up my pussy?"

"You want it really bad, don't you. I bet you would like it if there were a whole line of boys looking at your arse, playing with their cocks getting ready to fuck you. Fuck your mouth, fuck your tits, fuck your pussy, maybe even fuck your arsehole. Just admit it...say you want Gwenda and me to play with and fuck your pussy."

"Oh my God...yes please I want you to use me...do whatever you want...please Gwenny and Tim."

"Keep holding your pussy open for us."

Turning to Gwenda, I kissed her as we knelt in front of Carols exposed arse before placing a hand on the back of her head and guiding it towards Carol's pussy. I joined her and our two tongues started licking around her exposed hole. We took turns flicking over her clit. I opened my mouth wide, placed it over her pussy and sucked. It was so wet that I was able to swallow some of her pussy juice.

"Stay still Carol." She was starting to buck her hips and push back into me.

Gwenda pushed me out of the way and drove her tongue into Carol's sopping wet pussy.

"Aw fuck Gwenny...that is so fucking good... Do I taste nice. Is Tim playing with his cock. Is he feeling up your pussy too?" I had sat back on my thighs and was running my fingers down Gwenda's spine tickling the small of her back. Reaching back, I lightly dragged two fingers down between her arse cheeks stopped at her arse and dabbed at the pucker before continuing and pushing the two fingers up and into her pussy. I shoved them in and out slowly to match her rhythm as she continued to shove her tongue up into Carol's hole. Gwenda reached back and wrapping a hand around my cock wanked it slowly up and down before squeezing the head between a finger and thumb pulling off a dribble of my precum then wiping it over Carol's arsehole. Carol bucked at the touch so violently that Gwenda had to stop licking.

"That's some cum from Tim's cock I just put on your arse. He is so naughty he just touched mine...now he's wanking my pussy for me. I touched his cock, and it is so fucking hard that the top is covered with his cum juice... It's so nice and slippery...do you want me to lick it off or shall I just poke it into your bum hole with my finger?"

"I don't care Gwenny, I just want to be fucked, I don't care where or how just fuck me you two. You're both dirty naughty...fucking teasers."

Gwenda pushed the tip of her finger down into Carols arse. At the same time, I pushed my thumb onto hers as I continued to shove my fingers in and out of her pussy. She shuffled her knees apart and bent over placing her head on the bed then bucked back into me as she let loose with a huge groaning orgasm, but I didn't let up, and a second round of spasms had her hips bucking against me again. She had driven her finger half way into Carols arse.

"Have you cum again Gwenny?" Carol grunted. "Come on Tim...please I need your cock now. Fuck me Tim. Gwenny's finger is in my arse for fucks sake. It's the dirtiest thing I've ever done, but I want a cock."

Gwenda took the hint and shuffled around to give me access to Carol but still she kept her finger jammed in Carol's arse. I held my cock against Carol's pussy and rubbed it up and down her slit before pushing the head into her hole and holding it there. Carol groaned.

"Don't tease anymore Tim. Put it in and fuck me hard will you. As hard as you can. Use my pussy to make your dirty boy cock cum."

She was so wet that I drove all the way into her with one shove, but she was still surprisingly tight. Gwenda was watching as I started slowly pumping Carol's pussy, she glanced up at me smiling and back to watch my cock before grinning up at me again and putting a finger and thumb around the base of my cock. My pelvis was hitting against the back of her other hand that had her finger up Carol's arse, I stopped thrusting and pushed against it at the same time holding my cock as deep into Carol as I could go. Gwenda used the extra pressure to drive more of her finger up Carol's shute. This put her over the edge.

"Yes...here it comes," she yelled out and I started pumping her pussy again, while Gwenda started jamming her finger in and out of her arse. "You dirty filthy fuckers," she groaned out. Her hips bucked as she pushed back onto me and humped my cock. "Fuck Gwenny...I'm coming so fucking big...I can't stop...oh God Tim...are you going to stop now."

I laughed. "Haven't even started yet Carol." The truth was that with Gwenda squeezing my cock and watching her finger fucking Carol's arse while I had fucked deep into her pussy had almost finished me off. I needed a distraction. "How about you crawling underneath Carol now Gwenda. She wants to lick your pussy and I want to make her cum again...so how about you help by licking hers," I whispered.

"I can hear you two you know."

"You won't be able to soon Carol...because your heads going to be stuck between my legs with in about 20 seconds." Gwenda giggled.

"Oh fuck yes...hurry up then."

Carol lifted up onto her hands again letting Gwenda slide under her. It wasn't 20 seconds but more like 10 before they started licking at one another. Carol had groaned as Gwenda's finger slid out of her arse and I couldn't help myself by pushing my thumb in to replace it. "You dirty prick Tim, that feels so much bigger."

Gwenda's head appeared between Carol's thighs. She looked up at my cock and balls pushing in and out. Gwenda started licking at Carol's clit but then as I pulled back she placed the tip of her tongue against my shaft which ran along it as it re-entered Carol's pussy. Carol's head was bobbing up and down between Gwenda's thighs which she had spread wide. I had only fucked one other girl's arse before but thought I would see if Carol would allow it. Pulling out of her pussy I held my cock against the pucker of her arsehole rubbing it in tiny circles before lifting myself up and pushing at her hole.

"You dirty prick Tim... Fuck Gwenny...he's trying to fuck my arse."

Gwenda seemed to like the idea as she started driving her tongue at the hole I had just pulled out of. I held my cock still and applied as much pressure as I dared. Carol's arsehole puckered shut then as she relaxed, my cock head slid in.

"He's done it Gwenny...he's put his cock inside my arse." But I had only started, as now I pushed almost as hard as I could while gently rotating my cock with my hand.

"Relax... I told her, let me in if you want it." A few seconds later I felt her arse muscles loosen and an inch then another of my shaft slid into her hole. Now that I was in, I could let my cock go and put my hands on the front of her hips and pulled her back into me. Gwenda had a perfect view from below and flicked her tongue up to lick along the cock shaft that wasn't inside Carol's arse, but not for long as more of my cock disappeared up Carol's arse. I stopped so that Carol could get used to the feeling. To me her arse felt incredibly hot as well as tight, and I knew it wouldn't take long before I blew. Now Gwenda was licking at my balls which caused me to groan, and I started to pump at Carol's arse which was so tight it gripped my cock so that I could only seem to pump a couple of inches at a time. Carol was quiet now, except for a grunt each time I shoved forward.

"I'm going to cum Carol, where do you want me to cum...in your arse over your pussy...do you want me to cum on Gwenda's face?"

"Everywhere," she grunted.

I had just about bottomed out and started ramming into her as hard as I could, my balls scrunched up helped by Gwenda's tongue. Unable to hold back any longer I yelled out and shot into Carol's arse a couple of times, yanked out my cock, fired another couple of shots at her pussy then arched my back and yelled again as the rest of my cum gushed over Gwenda's face. Gwenda had cum over her closed eyes, nose and mouth. My load was so big that it continued to drip from Carol's pussy onto Gwenda's face. I held the sides of her head as Carols arse bucked above it, Carol's head thrashing between Gwenda's thighs as Carol went through her orgasm, her arse puckering and pushing out cum that dripped down onto Gwenda who was still trying to throw her head around.

The three of us slumped down in a pile on the bed, we were all breathing hard. After a couple of minutes Carol turned around and looked me in the eye.

"You're a bastard Tim."

I grinned at her. "Why?"

"Gwenny and I used to be poor little naive innocent girls, and in 12 hours look at what you've turned us into. A couple of Bi-sexual pussy licking, cock sucking arse whores."

"Whoa... didn't hear any complaints. I hope I haven't turned you into a potty mouth as well."

"Whoops...guess I'm still a little worked up...No one's complaining but you're still a prick. Gwenny and I have been together for years and you've taught us more about each other's desires and fantasies in just a few hours. Can't believe you, and you are going to have to marry both of us because despite your best efforts we still like cock."

"Good, bit worried there I might have done male humanity a disservice. Marry both of you...I like that idea."

"Shut up you two I just want a shower and to go to sleep...and there won't be much hot water so I'm first." Gwenda leaped off the bed and raced to the bathroom, but Carol and I weren't far behind, both girls squealing.

To Be Continued....