Carol and Gwenda

Story Info
Two girls who thought they knew one another.
13.7k words
4.85
5.3k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers

"Carol and Gwenda"

Part One.

In 1970 I had just finished my final year at high School. I had decided along with my parents, that instead of heading straight on to university I would travel and work for a couple of years before settling down to the 4 years of hard graft from which I planned to graduate with a fine arts degree.

The previous year had been an interesting one with not a lot of scholastic pressure as I had already attained my UE (university entrance) and a bursary the previous year to that. With my best mate Jack, we had sailed and surfed, and had a pretty wild few months indulging in some pretty much over the top sex with a couple of girls.

(Note: Read my previous story, 'The Island.')

By rights I should have just gone straight on and started my degree. However, any sort of scholastic achievement didn't come easy to me and although I had a natural talent with regards to art, I knew that I would have to work bloody hard to get my degree. I wanted a bit more of a break before I committed. My father was keen as hell to get me into the family printing business which would mean starting on the factory floor, and I couldn't think of anything worse than a couple of years of 40-hour boring weeks.

My saviour came in the form of my eldest brother. Cam (Cameron) was 4 years older than me and had been living in Sydney for the past year or so. After attending university for a year, he had found he had been conscripted. In my country any male over 18 years of age went into a ballot and if your birth date was drawn, you were required to do Compulsory Military Training or in other words go into the army. The training wasn't compulsory until he had finished university, but there was no way he intended doing it, my country was involved in the Vietnam war and although the troops involved were volunteers that could change at any time, so he applied to continue his studies in Australia and skipped the country. It would be 10 years before the authorities finally got off his back.

Cam was born a pacifist. When we were kids, nothing would entice him into any form of violence, and it wasn't from lack of trying on my part. No matter how hard I would try to get him to play fight or however hard I tried to get him mad at me, he would just laugh. But don't get the idea he was soft, he was as tough as they come, spending the last 4 years on Prawn, then Tuna fishing boats before working as a rough neck on a Bass Straight drilling rig. My father was in the Air Force during World War 11 and was still involved with the territorial forces when Cam decided to become a conscientious objector. To Dad's credit he respected Cam's views and consequent actions despite a long family history of military service.

The upshot of all this is Cam asks me to join him in a surf trip up the coast to Queensland and wherever else we may decide to go. I flew into Sydney and met Cam at the airport, loaded my board and gear into the old 'Commer' campervan he had brought, and we headed to his digs in Woolloomooloo, an old part of Sydney town.

The following week before we left to head north was to be a hell of an education to me. Cam's flatmates were a gay couple named August and Augustine and a stripper by the name of Sally. I couldn't get my head around August and Augustine. They both looked like one another and dressed like twins, spoke like one another, and copied each other in everything they did. The two of them were very effeminate and because they wore these ankle length Kaftan dresses, I had trouble working out their gender but assumed they were males. Sally was hot as hell; she would come and go at all hours and wander around the flat in next to nothing or nothing at all.

She was a tease; she knew exactly how to push my buttons. A redhead, about 5'8" with fair skin a 35' pair of gorgeous tits and an almost bald pussy with just a small 'landing patch' as she called it, of red pubes. Cam had told me he had fucked her, or in his words she fucked him and don't be surprised if she hits me up. "Sometimes she gets as horny as hell and any male will do. She's a raging Nymphomaniac."

Cam had a week of work left before he finished a six-month contract working for a construction company on a new high-rise, which left me time to explore Sydney and its beaches. Bondi didn't do a lot for me being so crowded, something I wasn't used to. So, Cam would drop me off with my board at the Manly ferry terminal each morning. A trip across the harbour and a short walk meant I was usually in the water by 7am. Universities and some schools had finished for the year and the beach was full of lines of the hottest chicks I had ever seen soaking up the sun.

I was an okay surfer certainly not up there with a couple of the local hotshots but on the second day at the beach the swell got up, conditions I excelled in, and the locals took note. As the swell got even bigger most surfers cleared out of the water, a small group of us remained. The Aussies started to talk with me sussing where I was from before I fluked not one but two absolute monster waves that I was able to let rip on. We had quite an audience, and I felt very self-conscious as I made my way back up the beach. Everyone was a bit curious as to who this dude was who just showed up out of the blue and ripped apart the two biggest waves of the day. As I towelled off a couple of chicks sidled up to me and started chatting. Both were gorgeous.

"Hi, haven't seen you around before, where you are from?"

"Hi girls, I'm Tim...no I'm a Kiwi."

"Aw...cool accent you've got, never met a Kiwi before, are you staying around here?"

"No...I'm staying over in the city," I smiled at them.

"That's a shame...I'm Tracey and this is Sue...you've got a nice smile...I really like your eyes...they're come to bed eyes...you can stay at our place if you like, it's just up there...we'll be having a party tonight." Tracey pointed up to a block of flats.

I laughed. "Thanks girls, that's a nice offer. Might have to give it a miss though. Only got my boardies and T shirt with me and thanks for the compliments."

The two girls looked at each other. "Don't worry about that, you won't be needing them with what I've got in mind...do you want to root us?"

I just about choked. I'd never had an offer like that before.

"Hey...fuck off ya slags...leave the dude alone."

"Aw piss off Col...we were just talking to him."

"Yeah, I bet." Tracey and Sue wandered off as one of the guys who had surfed with me dropped his board and shook hands with me."

"I'm Colin mate, everyone calls me Col, did those slags try and hit you up?"

"Ah yeah...hadn't had an offer like that before. Offered me a bed and a party...and sex."

"Just as well I rescued you then, you would have ended up with the clap. They're the local bikes, everyone's rooted them. Okay if you're desperate for a blow job, but you'd have trouble touching the sides they've been fucked so often. Where'd you learn to surf like that, I was shitting myself and you were ripping?"

"Aw...I'm not that good...just happened to fluke them. Where I live there's not a lot of big stuff but on the West coast of the island it gets big. I just like big waves."

"Guess it's what you're used to. Are you a Māori?"

I laughed. "No mate...what makes you think that?"

"You're pretty dark mate."

I laughed again. "No...there's not many blue-eyed blond-haired Māori's mate. Just happen to go black each summer."

His turn to laugh. "Aw...some of the chicks thought you must be a Māori when we said you were a Kiwi...grab your board and come and meet the crew."

We wandered over to a group of half a dozen guys and 8 or 9 girls. It wasn't hard to figure out this was the Alpha group at Manly. I had seen these guys surf and they were the best I had ever surfed with. If I thought Tracey and Sue were hot, the chicks were on another level. They must have been having a competition as to who could wear the briefest bikini and show the most flesh. Every one of the girls were staring at me smiling, while a couple of the guys were ignoring me. I got the feeling these guys were a bit pissed off about those couple of waves I snatched.

"Listen up arseholes... this is Tim...he's a Kiwi...but he's not a Māori for your information Kathy and Gemma." Everyone laughed. "Those slags Tracey and Sue tried hitting him up for a root, but I managed to save him from a fate worse than death so if some of you girls are desperate you can form a line."

Just as well I was tanned up, I almost died of embarrassment, but managed to laugh along with everyone else.

"Hey bitches...where's our grub...man's going to die here and get some for Tim too."

"We'll go." A couple of girls sitting back from the main group jumped up and trotted off down the beach.

I sat with the crew who were as curious as Col had been as to where I had come from. I just answered their questions as humbly as I could when it came to my big wave riding and I think the couple of guys who had given me a bit of a snubbing seemed to come around a bit when I told them I had never surfed with a crew as good as them, and that those couple of waves were just flukes.

The two girls who had gone to get food came back with bags of chico rolls and pies, then handed them out. "What do I owe them Col?" I asked. All I had on me was a ten dollar note and a return ferry ticket and both of them were wet.

"Fuck off, all good mate, they want to hang with us that's the price they pay. You want to hang at our pad tonight, you'll get a root for sure? See those two chicks on the far side, they're okay and not spoken for. Just don't hit up the others or some of these guys will get septic about it."

"Cheers Col...I've only got my boardies and a T shirt with me. Got a brother over at the city would need to let him know anyway...but thanks mate, appreciate the offer.

"Aw fuck that...we got a phone at the pad if you wanted to ring someone, and I can sort you out for some threads. Boardies and bare chests are dress standard at the pad anyway. Except for some of the chicks, it's panties and bare chests for them if they're lucky."

"Umm... okay you're on. Thanks Col."

"No sweat mate, got to look after our international guests. Hey Gwenda and Carol get your fannies over here."

The two grinning girls hopped up and wandered over. The taller slimmer girl who I found out was Gwenda wore a skimpy white bikini. The other Carol a blue one. They reminded me of a couple of chicks my mate Jack and I screwed around with for a few months, Theresa, and Judith, but these two left them for dead with drop dead looks.

"Tim needs to use our phone. Take him up to the pad will you and if one of you or both of you were to fuck him, he would probably appreciate it. It's important that we foster international relationships, think of it as your national duty."

The girls laughed and I grabbed my board, gave the crew a wave and followed the girls up the beach. I showered outside the surf club before we headed across the road. The pad was an old bungalow with a panel van and station wagon on the front lawn. I was a bit surprised, expecting to see a bachelor pad mess inside, but it was surprisingly tidy. Surf and psychedelic posters on the walls, bead curtains across the doors, bright rugs, and furniture. "Phones in the hall...want a beer?" Carol called out as the girls headed to the kitchen.

"No, all good thanks." Luckily, I had figured that at some stage that week I would get lost and need help and had taken the time to learn Cam's phone number. Either August or Augustine answered, I still hadn't figured out the difference. Whoever it was promised to pass on my message when Cam got home. Returning to the lounge the two girls were sitting on the ends of a couch smiling at me. I figured it was an invitation to sit between them.

"Who do you want to fuck first?" Carol asked.

"Whoa...hold on girls," I laughed. "Umm...where I come from, we tend to get to know a chick before we hop into bed."

"We don't mind, and Col would be pissed off if we didn't root you. Besides...you're a hot surfer and you've got a buffed-up body and sexy eyes; we'd be dumb not to." Gwenda placed her hand on my leg. "Don't you like us...you're not a poofter are you?"

I laughed again and shook my head. "No way...you've got to forgive me here girls, I guess it's just that I come from a different culture, right now I feel like I'm from a different planet, and I'm not used to being offered to bonk two of the hottest girls I've met in my life two seconds after I meet them. It's all a bit unreal to me. What's the set-up here anyway, does everyone do what Col wants?"

The two girls looked at each other before Carol answered. "Well, this is Col's place. He owns it. His dad is some filthy rich lawyer type and brought it for him. Him and his mates are all the best surfers and if we want to hang out with them then yeah...pretty much what he says goes. It's cool though, best surfers, best parties and we've got a hangout, our place is tiny, but he's pretty fussy with his crew. He likes the place clean and tidy in case his old man drops by and if he gets pissed off with one of the crew they get dropped and banned from hanging with us. He's the best scrapper too, nobody has ever beaten him though a few have tried."

"So, you don't mind that you have to do whatever he says."

"Nah... he's okay and every girl at the beach would give anything to be part of the crew, did you see all those bitches hanging around. The younger guys want to be part of the crew too, but only the best surfers might get invited. It would be horrible to be one of them on the outside. He's got rules though, the guys aren't allowed to root the chicks if they've got a friendship ring and are going with someone else, and the chicks have to root a guy if he wants it, and they aren't already hooked up."

"What about Col, does he go with someone?"

"Nah...never has. Heaps of girls have tried to hook up with him, but he just prefers to root who he wants. Usually he just wants a 'blowie' though."

"Does that mean you two."

"Yeah, we aren't going with anyone now. Gwenda was, but he dropped her when he joined the army, and my ex was killed in a car crash a few months ago."

"Aw...shit Carol I'm sorry."

"That's okay I'm over it, he was a prick anyway. I just hooked up with him to get in with the crew. Do you just want a 'blowie'?" She started rubbing on my cock through my boardies.

I hadn't had a fuck for a few weeks and regardless of what I thought, my cock was all for it. Carol slid her hand down under the top of my boardies and grabbed the head then undid the fly, leaned over me and yanked my shorts onto my thighs. My cock was hard as hell, and she wrapped her hand around it. Gwenda kept rubbing her hand up and down my thigh.

"Hmm...nice cock," she said before slowly sliding her lips over the head as she knelt on the floor in front of me. Gwenda kept looking on and then to my surprise pushed Carol's hand out of the way and wrapped hers around the base of my cock. I was in heaven as Carol pushed down then slowly sucked up the length of my cock. I sure as hell didn't want to come too quickly and went into my routine of prolonging the pleasure by thinking of anything else other than what these two were doing to me. In this case it was about the waves I had had that morning, but it was to no avail as I felt my orgasm building. Luckily Carol pulled off, but my respite was short lived as her lips were replaced by Gwenda's, who copied just what Carol had been doing but was sucking so hard on the upstroke I thought that she might pull my cock off.

"Hold on girls." I managed to lift Gwenda's head off and look at her. "Can't I do something for you?"

They looked at each other. "What do you mean?"

"I like to give as well as receive, what can I do for you?"

Both looked at me a bit dumbstruck. "Do you mean like feel us up or play with our tits?"

"I mean whatever you think you might like me to do for you."

"Umm...well this is really embarrassing but would you like to lick my pussy for me. I really like that but none of the guys are interested...promise you won't laugh but Gwenda and I have done that a bit to each other lately because we haven't had a root for ages. We're not Lesbians or anything but that would be really cool to try."

I smiled at them. "Honestly...that is on my list of the top favourite things I like to do in the world, along with surfing of course. Blowjobs just got added too. You girls are awesome, how about you sit back, and I will see what I can do. I swapped places with the girls and knelt in front of them as they sat beside each other. Reaching up, I grabbed each side of Carol's bikini bottom then slowly pulled it down over her thighs and off her legs. She wriggled her bum to help. Her pussy was nearly completely shaven, something I was to get used to in Australia as the girls had to keep them this way because of their skimpy bikinis.

"Sit back." I told her, and as she wriggled back into the couch, grinning at me. I lifted her ankles up and spread them so that her feet were now on the edge of the couch her pussy totally exposed. Gwenda looked on wide eyed and then she did the same slipping her own bikini pants off and copying the position I had now placed Carol into. Reaching out I cupped one of Carols tits then started tweaking a nipple through the thin material as I slowly started licking circles around her tummy button before moving down continuing to lick each side of her pubic hair then down each side of her mons. That crease, the area between the top of her legs and from her clit to her pussy was one of the most erogenous zones I had found on a girl, and I worked on either side, lightly allowing the tip of my tongue to play over each side of her pussy.

"Aw...fuck," she moaned and pulled her knees back as far as they could go.

With her pussy totally exposed I lightly ran the tip of my tongue down between her lips and over her clit. It became instantly hard, and I circled it with the tip of my tongue a few times. Carol groaned again, reached forward, and placed her hands in my hair, then pulled my head into her as I sucked onto the nubbin of her tiny clit. She shook a couple of times before I pulled back and smiled at her half-closed eyes then reached behind her and unclipped her bikini top.

Her tits were gorgeous with hard upturned nipples. Gwenda was watching what I was doing and unclipped her top. Her tits were smaller than Carols' but perfect for the tall slender shape of her body. As I started tweaking one of Gwenda's nipples, I noticed she was playing with her pussy, then she started with her other hand on her other tit. But Carol was pushing my head back down between her legs where I repeated what I had done before but this time lightly circled her pussy hole before dabbing my tongue into it. Now she started pulling me into her and I forced my tongue as deep as possible into her hole, fucking and twisting it until Carol yelled out "FUCK!!" and held my head hard against her pussy as she came. I could feel her pussy pulsing against my tongue. As she came down from her high, she let my head go and slumped back onto the couch then squeezed her legs together.

"Fuck Tim...that was amazing... no ones ever made me cum like that before. I'm lucky if I can even get myself off and you did in a couple of minutes... you going to do Gwenda now?"

"Be a shame not to. You girls have got the hottest bodies I have ever had the pleasure of playing with."

I shuffled over to Gwenda who had her legs pulled wide open. She had her eyes closed and a finger inserted in her hole, slowly pushing it in and out. I gently removed her hand and inserted my own finger. Her pussy was wet. Placing my other hand over one pert little tit, I leaned forward and slowly ran my tongue up and down over her nipple. As she groaned, I covered it with my lips and gently started sucking while continuing to softly knead at her tit. Gwenda put her hands on the side of my head and guided me onto her other nipple. I pulled apart her pussy lips and inserted a second finger.

Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers