Carol and Gwenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to expect when I headed back. Both the girls were sitting on the bed smiling at me. "We want to share you and we want you to come back please Tim...and thanks for saying all that...Umm...we were starting to get a bit jealous of each other and it was dumb. We've been best mates since we were 13. Can you just make love to us tonight and we won't think about what might happen in the future?" Gwenda cocked her head to the side as she asked.

I laughed and took a flying leap at the bed and landed between the two of them who squealed.

"Yes please. Hw about we munch those cookies first."

We went into the main bedroom and hopped onto the double bed.

"So, ladies, can we leave the lights on. I don't eat my dinner with the lights off, so I need them on for both of you." They giggled. "If this is going to be a threesome, are you girls going to help by making love to one another as well, or do I have to do all the work?"

The two of them looked at one another. "Umm...we've done some stuff to one another before, I guess it would be nice," replied Carol.

"One more thing, I haven't got any protection...no condoms."

"Aw that's alright were both on the pill."

"You mean that Pill, the contraceptive, how come...that's really hard for a girl to get back home?"

"Gwenda and I are medical students were doing a new nursing diploma at uni and we have a very understanding professor. Truth is he's got the hots for us, and he doesn't want to lose his students just because they can't keep their legs together, so he gave us our scripts and most of the other girls."

"No need for a condom ...this is going to be awesome."

I turned around and faced them on my hands and knees, leant forward and lightly kissed Carol on the lips, then Gwenda. I repeated kissing each in turn but slowly my pashing became more and more intense, until I finally pressed my tongue between their lips and started exploring their mouths. Each of them relaxed and slowly sunk down into the bed. Gwenda reached out and placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me into her lips. Of the two of them I knew she was the most sensitive of the pair, and she was showing it. I pulled away from her placed my hands on the back of their heads and gently turned them towards each other. They both took the hint and started kissing.

I had been waiting for this chance and laid my lips against Carols ear. Ever so quietly I whispered. "You like that don't you Carol. I think you want me to do some very naughty dirty things to you, just like Gwenda is kissing you, imagine what this dirty boy who is whispering in your ear is going to do to your pussy. You like dirty boys don't you Carol." She groaned and I felt her hips move.

Moving to Gwenda's ear I pulled the lobe between my lips then gently licked behind it, from the lobe to the top of her ear, down onto her neck and back up again. I had bet Gwenda I could make her cum without entering her pussy and I was just looking for the right trigger to pull, this could be it. She stopped kissing, squirmed and turned to me smiling. "You're unbelievable Tim...that feels so nice. That does some weird tingling thing to me." I kept on pashing her, then Carol, who had been watching what I was doing. I unhooked Carol's bra and pulled it from behind her tossing it onto the floor. Cupping her tit below her nipple I pushed it up against the satin top Gwenda was wearing and gently rubbed the tip of her nipple across the satin material. Her nipple went instantly hard. Gwenda's top was just a loose slip of material. Slipping my hand under it, I traced the shape of the bottom of her tit with a fingertip. Her hips moved again as I lifted her top up exposing her nipple which I pushed up against Carol's, pressing the two together. Pushing my tongue between the two nipples I started to slowly lap at them gently kneading each tit at the same time. The girls went back to kissing each other. Still kneeling between them while licking their nipples as they lay on their sides, I slowly brushed my fingers from the top of their necks down their spines to the top of their panties. Gwenda shuddered as I touched the small of her back above her arse, so I circled it lightly and sure enough she groaned and bucked her hips again. She had two erogenous zones I knew of to concentrate on. Carol had placed her hand up under Gwenda's top and was feeling her tits and tweaking her nipples.

The hash cookies were kicking in now, and all of us were feeling the increased sensitivity and arousal they induced. I was desperate to get my cock out of my shorts and the girls laughed and rolled onto their backs as I said 'Fuck it' rolled over and pushed them off. I wanted to get at their panties and pussies, but I also wanted to confirm my suspicions with regards to what turned Carol on. I lay next to her on the far side away from Gwenda. Cupping my hand over her ear I whispered to her. My cock was jammed up against the side of her panties.

'Can you feel my cock against you Carol. I've got a big hard cock that I'm going to fuck your pussy with. I want your pussy nice and wet for my cock. How are we going to get your pussy nice and wet? You can tell me if you like. You can tell this dirty boy with a big hard cock what he has to do to you. Do you want him to feel you up, or do you want to play with his cock?"

"Aw Tim...stop it you're going to make me cum too soon...please not yet."

I laughed "Okay, don't hold back though Carol. It's just me and your best friend. If you want something just ask...or tell me. I think you'd prefer to tell me what you want. Am I right?"

"What's going on you guys." Asked Gwenda.

"Tim's teasing me because he knows I like to be talked to dirty...and I like talking dirty."

"I didn't know that."

"I know...it's not exactly the sort of thing you talk about...it's sort of embarrassing having a fantasy like that...but it makes my pussy go sort of squishy."

"How did you know that Tim?"

"Just something Carol said earlier in the day, she let it slip when she called me a dirty boy. Everyone has a fantasy, but we just find it a bit embarrassing to admit it sometimes because we think it might sound too kinky, unless it's the right circumstances and person."

"What's mine then?"

"I know you're really sensitive. I'm still finding out all your special places. Here's a guess, I think you'd almost like Carol to make love to you as much you would me."

"Tim... how did you know that?"

"Really Gwen. Is that how you feel about me?" Gwenda nodded at her shyly.

I had to laugh again. "I was watching you earlier in the day. You were watching Carol's eyes all the time. I got the feeling it wasn't because you were enjoying watching Carol cumming as I was licking her pussy, I think you wanted to be doing it yourself. Am I right?"

"Oh God this is so embarrassing...yes, I've always wanted to make out with you Carol, I mean properly not just a lick here and there, just thought I might be a bit of a lesbian so I couldn't tell you. I like boys best though, but when Tim had us kissing and was playing with our tit's then you did too... I thought I was going to die... Fuck it Tim are you some kind of a sex expert, how come you know this shit?"

"I know I'm a bit perceptive, but remember I love females, I love making love, so I probably pay more attention to what's going on than most. You girls were telling me about the crew, Wham, Bam and no thankyou Ma'am and they never do anything for you. Fat chance they are ever going to figure out or care what your needs, or wants, or fantasies might be."

"What's your fantasy then Tim. You must have one?"

"Right now, I'm living it. It involves two beautiful girls lying on a bed in their panties. One is tall and slim with long blond hair, blue eyes and gorgeous pert tits. She's wearing these hot satin pyjama bottoms and I desperately want to press them against her pussy and see how wet they get when I make her cum." Gwenda squirmed and made a little mewling sound. "The other has curly dark soft hair down to her shoulders, sultry green eyes, the most amazing firm tits, lace panties that are so brief I can almost see her pussy lips and I can't wait till Gwenda and I make her cum so hard and often she will beg us to stop."

"Oh my God...bugger you Tim, I'm wet already." Gwenda leaned forward, pulled her pants up into her crutch and looked between her legs. There was a damp spot there. Carol leaned over and looked too, then put her hand out and touched the spot. Gwenda watched as Carol dabbed at her panties, then reached over and rubbed her hand over the top of Carol's panty clad mound. The two girls turned and kissed briefly then started to pash while they felt each other's pussies through their panties.

I moved over, pushed Gwenda's knees further apart stretching those pants across her pussy and lay between her legs. I took hold of Carol's hand and moved it up and underneath Gwenda's pants before starting to lick the inside of her thighs. The two of them were still sitting up, so I was able to move a hand around behind Gwenda and onto that spot at the top of the crease of her cheeks and started to circle with a finger, between there, and the small of her back. Gwenda's hips immediately bucked a couple of times. Continuing to lick the crease between the top of her legs and pants I placed two fingers over her now wet pants covering her hole. I could feel one of Carols fingers being pushed in and out of it, so I moved a finger down and pushed the material against her arse. Rotating my finger gently on the small of her back in time with pushing another at her arse put her over the top.

"Fuck...I'm going to cum...fuck... I'm cumming," she yelled at us. Her thighs clamped onto my head, both Carols and my hands trapped between her legs as she shook through her orgasm. "Oh fuck ...oh fuck," she kept repeating until she finally stopped and slumped against Carol.

"You okay?" I asked after a couple of minutes. Her breathing had settled down.

"Uh...huh, just going to need a minute or two. Can you tell mission control re-entry will be in about five minutes."

"Where did that come from?" I laughed.

"Watching the astronauts come home after landing on the moon," she giggled.

"I'll get us something to drink." Carol hopped off the bed and came back with a stubby of beer which we shared.

"What now?" Carol asked, the grin on her face betrayed her anticipation.

"How about you tell us what you would like...and don't be shy Carol...remember who you are with?"

"Okay...promise you won't laugh though... I feel so dammed naughty that I want to be used. I want to feel used and abused. If you guys want to be really rough with me, I don't mind...and I want to talk dirty words to you...the more dirty stuff you do to me the better I think I'm going to like it. That's my fantasy."

Carol and I were both grinning at her. "I think you need to tell each of us exactly what you want us to do Carol. That's the best way for us to fill your fantasy. You know me well enough by now to know that that's what I like to do, whatever makes you feel good. But Gwenda might need a bit of guidance if you get my drift. Is that right Gwenda?"

"Yes please. I want to make love to you but I'm not really sure exactly how to go about it."

"Okay," I saw a change, a lustful look come into her eyes. "I would like...no I want Gwenda to sit on my face so that I can lick her pussy and suck on her clit like you did Tim. I want you to play with my tits Tim and squeeze them...squeeze my nipples. I want you to suck on my pussy Tim then shove things up my pussy, I don't care what. Then I want you to fuck my pussy from behind while Gwenda licks it...at the same time I lick hers. But I want you to fuck me really hard and if you touched my bum hole...you know my arsehole while you did it, like I felt you touch Gwenda's, I think I might like that too. That is just about the naughtiest thing I can think of." She looked quite sheepish.

"Good for you Carol, you let yourself go. You happy with that Gwenda?"

"Oh hell yeah." She reached down and stripped off her pants. "But could Tim lick me first. I can't help thinking about what you did to us before at the pad?"

I didn't get invitations like that every day. Gwenda's pussy tasted a little stronger now and was still quite wet as I took my first licks either side of her pussy lips after shuffling up between her legs. Gwenda had moved up the bed and was sitting with her back against the headboard. She wanted to watch what I was doing to her. As I started flicking my tongue at her clit, she slid a hand down over her Mons and pulled the lips apart so that two fingers formed a V between where I I had my tongue. It wasn't long before I felt her clit stiffen to my licks. The skin around her pussy seemed to me to have goosebumps as I sucked her clit between my lips, at the same time I was pushing my chin against her arse hole. Gwenda wriggled her hips and pulled her legs even further back to allow more of my chin to press into her pussy and up against her arse.

Carol meanwhile had been kneeling between us watching what I was doing. I felt her knees shift apart on the bed and could tell by the movement going on that she was playing with herself. Gwenda had already cum once and I wasn't too sure how long it would take her to cum again, but I reached back behind her a started tickling that same spot I'd found on the small of her back. I felt Carol move next to me as she stripped off her panties. Her hands went into my hair as she swung her legs over me and straddled my lower back. She leaned forward and her voice was husky as she whispered into my ear.

"Lick her Tim...lick Gwenny's little pussy...suck Gwenny's little girl cock...you're a dirty boy...poor Gwenny's going to cum all over your face when you put your tongue up her hole...you are so bad...be bad for Gwenny"

Carol started humping the small of my back and I felt the smear of her pussy juice on my skin as I licked around then pushed my tongue up into Gwenda's hole. Carol was getting a bit violent as she started pushing my head back and forth, but I was determined to give Gwenda as much tongue as I could and rammed my face into her pussy. "Fuck her Tim...Fuck Gwenny for me." Gwenda started cumming. Slumping over, she dropped her head onto Carol's shoulder. Her whole body shook as her pussy humped against my face. The groan she let out seemed to go on forever. There was a new wetness of her cum around my mouth. I pulled my head back and rolled my hips to dump Carol off me as I gasped for breath. I don't think I had been able to breathe for the previous two minutes.

Gwenda was rolled up into a ball. She was still moaning a bit, and she shook again every few seconds. "Sorry Carol...didn't mean to throw you off like that... I must learn to breathe through my ears."

"Oh God... I'm so sorry...I got so carried away...that was so hot...I guess you must think I'm a bit of a weirdo."

"Hell no," I laughed. "That was fun...when you hopped on my back, I thought you might yell out 'Yee hah...Giddy up' and slap my arse. Best horsey ride I've ever had." Both the girls started laughing, it was the sort of laughing that was infectious brought on by the dope we had consumed, and it took the three of us a while to stop. As soon as we did someone would start up again and away we would go. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so much and both girls were wiping them from their faces.

"Tim...what about your cock."

"Hold on I'll just check...yep it's still there."

This brought another round of giggles. "No...I mean we haven't done anything for you yet. Do you want a 'Blowie' or something?"

"No. I'm all good thanks girls, don't ask me again though. Honestly, I'm so randy that if I cum now I would roll up into a ball and fall asleep. I'm leaking enough precum now to drown any bed bugs and I've got you to deal with yet Miss potty mouth. But I mean that in a nice way. It was pretty damn hot to hear you let go and talk like that. That must have felt good."

"Yeah...I wanted to scream it out, but I don't know what next door's flat would think."

Carol was kneeling on the bed. I reached over and put my arm around her giving her a hug. She laid her head on my shoulder then turned it up and kissed me. "I can taste Gwenda," she said.

"Do I taste okay...and I could do with a hug too."

I lay back on the bed with an arm around each of them as they snuggled onto my chest. The elephant in the room was my raging hard cock that both girls were staring at. It was laying against my stomach. "I think he needs a cuddle too," said Gwenda as she placed a hand over it.

"Better not girls...I won't be responsible for anything that happens if he gets anymore cocky ideas than he already has. I need to pee anyway, that's if he co-operates. How about a coffee or something, need to rinse my mouth out and I don't feel like anymore beer."

I took my time in the bathroom, I had to. It took a while for my cock to settle down enough before I could have a piss. When I walked back into the bedroom the girls had straightened the bed and were sitting back grinning at me, coffees in hand.

"What are you two so smug about? Looks like a conspiracy to me."

"Wouldn't you like to know." Carol threw back at me.

The coffee was good. One thing I'll give the Aussies, they make good coffee.

"You ready." Gwenda asked Carol.

"Ah-huh...can't wait any longer." Carol shuffled down the bed and laid back.

Gwenda giggled and swung her leg over Carol's head so that she was kneeling facing towards me. Carol wrapped her hands around Gwenda's thighs and pulled her back, until Gwenda's crutch was directly above her face. From where I lay, I could see Carol give some tentative licks up into Gwenda's pussy. Gwenda shuddered as Carol's tongue brushed her pussy lips. I straddled Carol's legs and faced Gwenda. Putting my arms around her we kissed and as I pushed my tongue between her lips and explored her mouth, I felt her begin to relax. She looked down at my cock as I brought my hands up and under her tits, pushing them upwards and squeezing her nipples. Continuing to tweak her nipples I shifted my lips onto her earlobes and sucked it between.

"Aw Tim...you know that drives me nuts. Aw...I'm going to cum Carol...hold me." Carol gripped onto Gwenda's thighs and drove her tongue into Gwenda's pussy as her orgasm hit and she yelled out "Fuck Carol." But Carol continued her oral onslaught as I poked into and licked around Gwenda's ear. Her hand reached down and squeezed my cock as her second big cum hit and she pulled it down between Carol's tits. Carol's groan was muffled by Gwenda's pussy as Gwenda started humping her hips onto Carol I threw my arms around Gwenda and held her tight, fearful her humping would hurt Carol. Carol pushed her up and off her face. "Gwenda...you almost broke my nose."

"I couldn't help it ...Tim keeps making me cum. It's his fault," she grinned at me.

"How many times have you had a cum...three four, more? When's it my turn, I need a bit of loving too. I thought we were having a threesome, so far, I've only had a horsey ride and my face squashed."

Now that was funny. It took us a few minutes to settle down again. I fell off the bed laughing so much, and Gwenda said she would have pissed her pants if she was wearing some, which didn't help.

"Ok Carol...we get the point. I'm going to talk to you now... how I think you want me to. Don't get upset but if you do, just tell us to stop. Deal!!"

"Uh-huh."

"You're just a dirty little cock hungry slut Carol. Get on your hands and knees...make sure they're nice and wide so Gwenda and I get a good view of your pussy and arse. We want to see how wet your pussy is so reach back and open your pussy for us."