Carol Cum Coral - A Metamorphosis Ch. 03

Story Info
Carol learns how to be Coral.
3.5k words
4.07
3.9k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Online dictionary definition of 'cum' -

cum - [Latin]: used to describe things with a dual nature or function. e.g., "a study-cum-bedroom"

Writers are apt to use: "inside 'OF' her ___" instead of the proper: "inside her ___".

"In Standard English, inside is followed by 'of' when it's a noun. In this case, it's a preposition and when it's used as a preposition, 'of' is not required, "Inside her" is correct,

Prologue: Coral is eager to get on with her role as a sex toy for Arthur and Becca.

Carol and Becca had just loaded the dishwasher with dishes from dinner and are walking into the living room where Arthur is waiting.

Becca says, "Hey Coral." Carol stops walking, her eyes close and Coral opens them wide and begins taking off her clothes. Her movements are like a dazed strip teaser's - slow and sensual. When she is nude, she slips to her knees in front of Arthur, spreads her knees apart to show her pubic area. She's been groomed, and her long pubic hair close to her cleft slightly covers it.

Coral: This is the first position I adopt as Coral to show 'obeisance and submission' after I'm naked. I slide to my knees, sit on my heels, and put my arms on my wide-open thighs with palms up. My eyes are downcast, and I wait for further instructions. After a few seconds when I'm certain I'm being observed, I bring my hands up, cupping them under my breasts in order to show my offer of my breasts and body to my owner(s) or guest.

I don't require an order to do so; I just glide into that position whenever my owner(s) appear or when I'm told to do so in front of a guest.

When I cup my hands under my breasts to offer them up, I wait until I'm accepted. In accepting my body, I expect my owner or guest to take hold of my nipples and pull me up to stand at attention - my feet together, my arms at my sides, my chest out, my back straight, my chin up, and my eyes straight ahead.

I haven't quite gotten the hang of getting my feet under me to stand up quickly enough when my nipples are pulled, so don't be concerned if you have to pull harder. I'll do better with more practice. Becca almost pulls my nipples off - training me to rise smoothly and quickly. Also pulling my nipples causes an electric-like thrill to course through my body.

Oh, and I'm required to be naked at all times when my owner(s) are present even when others are present; otherwise, I may be told to remain clothed when guests are in the room. Being nude is my default state.

The second position I adopt as Coral is 'waiting or resting'. As in the obeisance/submission position, I glide to my knees spreading them wide; sit on my heels; box my arms behind my back, and look straight ahead - not turning my head to either the right or the left. I assume this position when I'm left to myself and not told what to do next. [Coral assumes the position].

Boxing my arms means I grab my elbows behind my back, pulling my shoulders back, and causing my breasts to push up and out. Unlike just clasping my hands together, boxing them doesn't permit my hands to protect my bottom from being slapped or whipped.

The third is a command position - 'inspection'. I stand; box my arms, presenting my breasts, and spread my feet shoulder-width apart. This is the same position I acquire when I'm pulled by my nipples to stand.

-'Inspection plus', I spread my legs about three feet apart. I'm short, and this hurts my inner thigh muscles, but further exercise and practice should help diminish the pain. [Coral displays those positions in turn].

My fourth position is also a command - 'body search'. I spread my legs; place my hands on my knees; bend over until my torso is nearly horizontal.

-'Body search plus', I reach back with both hands and pull my butt cheeks apart. [Coral demonstrates those poses each in its turn.]

Command position five is 'Doggy'. I move to my hands and knees - my back arched - on whatever surface I'm told - bed, floor, table, etc.

-'Down Doggy', I assume the doggy position with my chest on the floor or bed; my bottom up as high as possible with my knees spread wide. [Coral assumes those positions one and then the other.]

There are several other positions that I have to practice before I can transfigure into them. I'll show off when I've practiced them later, but now I'm eager to show off how I can flow into the ones I described. In a fluid motion, Coral goes through the five / plus positions again.

Coral: Some of the other command positions that I must learn to gracefully move into are:

- 'candlestick' - on my shoulders; hips and bottom-up in the air; my knees on the floor near my head;

'cold turkey' - on my back; my ankles behind my head;

'victory' - on my back, my legs spread wide in the air in a V configuration;

'spread eagle' - upright or on my back, my arms, and legs in an X configuration;

'Jack knife' - on my back, my knees back, and on the floor next to my body;

'Trussed bird' - on my back; my knees spread wide; and my wrist cuffs fastened to my ankle cuffs.

'Knees out - on my back, my knees to my sides on the surface and perpendicular to my body. Similar to a 'Split',

'Open bird' - the same as 'trussed bird' but not restrained. I am not permitted to close my legs under any circumstances. This is more difficult than when I'm restrained.

There are more, like 'bridge', 'monopod', 'tripod', 'display', 'squat', 'split', and so forth - Oh, and yoga positions - that I haven't learned yet.

Becca, sotto voce: Art, I do the same positions that I'm teaching Coral. One day, you can put me through my paces.

My erection was instantaneous. I had not become erect when Coral was demonstrating her poses. I guess I was used to seeing her naked and in different sexual positions. I had to adjust my pants to hide my erection.

Just to keep me off balance, Becca keeps flirting with me behind Carol's back. It's extremely disconcerting, and I try desperately to maintain my composure. To make matters worse, Becca keeps smiling at me, knowing how her flirtatious movements are getting to me.

Whenever Carol/Coral isn't watching, I'd shake my fist at Becca. She'd put on an innocent face, point to herself, and mouth, 'Moi?' - little miss innocence.

Coral: Well, how did I do? Aren't you supposed to clap or something - to show your appreciation?

Becca and I tried to speak at the same time.

Becca/Arthur: You did great, Coral. Nicely done.

Becca: OK, Carol. Morph back. I think you've had enough of showing off your body and sexual accoutrements.

Carol, giggling: This is so much fun. Arthur, why haven't you had me pose in the past? Coral was so turned on that it passed from Coral to me. Excuse me, while I go to the ladies' room and wipe before it gets all over the carpet.

By the way, I can't keep from using the wrong name for me and Coral. From now on, I'll just call both of us Coral when we're playing. Is that all right with you? We all will have to adjust our thinking of who, what, and why, right? We nodded in agreement.

Carol, after using the powder room: I almost masturbated, I'm so turned on. I hadn't realized that I'd feel whatever Coral was feeling. That's another adjustment I'll have to make. Furthermore, I've been morphing back and forth so frequently this past week and especially today - that I'm getting confused as to who I am. What if my alter ego and I become, not just confused, but fused. Who would I be? I'll try not to think about that for now.

Anyway, being watched while I'm naked and performing is really humiliating, but the humiliation is actually arousing me to the Nth degree. I never knew I could be so stimulated so intensely. I'm going to love being Coral, I feel a slight chill of disappointment when I have to morph back to Carol. What if I fought returning to be Carol? Would that be so bad?

Becca didn't answer. She wasn't experienced enough in mental yoga to really know the answers.

***

Becca: Art, Carol made some B&D slappers out of her ex's old belts. Carol, I'm going to demonstrate how to use one of them to arouse you even more. Hey, Coral, assume the 'cold turkey' position on the coffee table - on your back and put your ankles behind your head. Don't be concerned if you don't do it gracefully. You can work on that later on.

That's it. I know it's difficult to maintain if you haven't been exercising it, but your discomfort will add to your libido very soon.

Now, Coral, accept the ache from your position and the pain I'm going to administer - as pure pleasure.

Becca picks up a stiff strap about a foot long and an inch wide. She slaps her palm with it; then, taps it gently several times on Coral's pubic area; then, begins slapping harder until Coral begins to writhe in pleasure-pain. Becca picks up the pace, striking Coral's yoni harder and faster. Coral's lower body pushes up to meet the punishing slapper, stiffens, shudders, and relaxes on the coffee table - her voice wailing through her orgasm. A small puddle of vaginal fluids has dripped onto the table beneath Coral's vagina. Coral exhales, her body spent, and in aftershock. She appears to have fallen asleep but has a grimace on her face. Her face is scrunched, her lips pulled back from her teeth, and her eyes squeezed tightly shut.

After about ten seconds, which seem like hours, Coral's face relaxes, her eyelids flutter, her eyes open wide and she smiles with a silly grin. She moans, closes her eyes again, opens them, and says, "Again, please." We - Becca and I, stop holding our breaths and laugh at Coral's request.

Becca: No, Coral. That might have felt good, but your pubic area is bright red to the point of being inflamed. We can't do that again until your vulva has recovered. Where else would you want to be - uh - stroked?

Coral: I haven't the faintest idea. My entire body feels like one entire erogenous zone. Usually, my neck, breasts, pussy, and inner thighs are my erogenous areas. Now, everywhere else, in addition to my usual zones, is tingling with the desire to be touched, caressed, and man-handled. If this is what it's like to be a sex toy, why wasn't I told years ago? Oh, please, make me cum again - and again. I'll orgasm no matter what part of me you maul. Another thing, can you help me out of this position. I feel as though I melted into it and then became - uh - solid-state again. I don't have the strength to unwind myself. Otherwise, If you're not going to make me cum again, just let me fall asleep In this pose. It's not uncomfortable anymore.

Becca: No, no, no, Coral. You have more work to do. It's your turn to provide orgasms.

Becca turns to Arthur and gestures, palm up, toward Coral.

Arthur: Huh-uh. Ladies first. I'll just watch.

Becca: Coral hasn't been trained to perform cunnilingus yet. Why don't you take advantage of her position?

Arthur: I'll admit - I'm turned on, but I'll be more turned on if Carol - uh - Coral finally eats your pussy. I don't care if she doesn't do it to some sort of specifications. She can just fumble through as best she can.

Becca: I guess I'm a little shy at this point. You haven't seen me even partially unclothed yet, and I'm embarrassed and concerned that you won't like what you see.

Arthur: Oh ho ho. There's not a snowball's chance in hell that I won't enjoy seeing you naked.

Coral is beaming. Her two best friends are dueling over the prospect of using her as a sex toy. She feels warmth spread over her.

Coral: Becca, I'd love to eat you out. My eagerness should offset my inexperience.

Becca looks like the proverbial deer in the headlights. She shrugs, pulls her dress up to her waist, pulls her panty crotch aside, and moves toward Coral's face. She mutters, "Oh hell with it.'' Then pulls her dress up over her head, drops it on the floor. Already braless, she slips out of her panties and straddles Coral's face. She lowers herself onto Coral's mouth until she feels Coral's tongue; then, sighs and closes her eyes.

Arthur is stunned by Becca's nude body. He has totally forgotten that his fantasy is about to be realized. He has nothing on his mind but Becca's slim body, her gorgeous breasts and bottom. He is brought back to awareness when he hears Coral sucking on Becca's labia. He shakes his head to bring himself to grasp the situation. His knees feel like they won't support him, so he sits in the chair nearest the 'action' and pulls it closer giving him a ringside seat.

As soon as Arthur is close enough to see every bit of her efforts to eat out her BFF, Coral uses her mouth and tongue like she's observed in lesbian porn and what Becca has taught her. She wants to be praised for her handiwork - er - tongue-work. She craves to be the best sex toy she can possibly be.

After sucking Becca's labia until they are open and lubricated, she flattens her tongue and licks through the luscious vestibule from Becca's perineum into her introitus and up through the smooth, sticky valley to her still hooded clitoris. She keeps licking up between Becca's wide-open labia until the woman starts to moan and quiver slightly.

When Becca reaches down and squeezes Coral's breasts, Coral thrusts them up deeper into the woman's hands urging her to squeeze harder. Her nipples ache to be pinched and pulled, but her mouth and tongue are too busy elsewhere to be able to tell Becca her needs. As soon as she feels Becca squeeze her breasts harder, she thrusts her tongue as far as she can into her friend's vaginal canal.

Coral finds that pumping her tongue in and out creates an excessive amount of both lubrication and cervical mucus. As those juices pour down into her mouth and throat for her to swallow, she wishes that her tongue was long enough to lick Becca's G-spot and have her squirt her skene gland fluids into her mouth. She pulls her tongue out of the succulent well and tries to insert it into Becca's urethral opening hoping that would stimulate the woman to squirt in her mouth. She is only able to get the tip of her tongue inside and is unable to tongue fuck the small opening.

Disappointed by her ineffectual efforts to get Becca to squirt, Coral sucks hard on her urethra trying to at least taste Becca's urine. Before Becca can clench down on her sphincter, she ejects enough urine into her sex toy's mouth to fill it to overflowing. Coral gulps it down and waits for more. By that time, Becca has gotten enough control of her sphincter muscles to stop the flow of urine into Coral's mouth. Coral moues and tries again to suck out more pee. It doesn't work; the sphincter is tight and urine has stopped flowing. Coral goes back to tongue fucking and sucking Becca's vagina and is able to elicit and ingest more juices and fluids than she had been able to extract the first time she tried.

Becca is moaning again and hanging on to Coral's breasts as though she were riding a bucking broncho - tossing her hair around - and feeling herself rise to an intense orgasm. Coral withdraws her tongue from the woman's dripping vagina, reaches higher and sucks Becca's now unhooded clit into her mouth, sucks harder, and licks the nub with the tip of her tongue round and round and under the hood. She feels Becca stiffen so she opens her mouth around the woman's vaginal opening and sucks hard.

Becca holds back for as long as she is able; then, with a long moaning wail, she erupts full force into Coral's mouth - almost overwhelming Coral's ability to swallow fast enough to capture all of Becca's female fluids.

Coral's orgasm has been building along with Becca's. As Coral's breasts slip out of her BFF's hands, the woman grabs and jerks Coral's nipples to try to stabilize her position. The pleasure-pain travels instantly to Coral's core, and her orgasm spontaneously explodes, thrusting Coral into subspace. She is cumdrunk from Becca's vaginal fluids and her intense orgasm.

Becca loses all sense of direction and balance. She lets go of Coral's nipples and starts to topple off her sex toy's face. Fortunately, Arthur is close and able to catch her before she can fall. He carries her over to the sofa but hates to put her down as she feels so good to hold. He bends down, tastes her mouth, and lays her lax body onto the sofa; then, rubs her hands trying to bring her out of her orgasmic stupor.

Coral appears over his shoulder, still licking Becca's juices from around her mouth. She is concerned that she had gone too far in her ministrations to Becca's yoni. When Becca finally rises up through the depths of her fog, she looks up at Coral, grins, and says, "I'd give you a solid five or possibly a six." That broke the ice; we all laugh.

Becca: Coral, if that's what you can do without any previous experience, I don't think I want to be on the receiving end when you've had a lot of practice and more experience. You blew my mind - and body.

Turning to Arthur, she quipped, "Now, it's your turn to have your - ahem - mind blown.

All Arthur could say was, "It's too late." He quips, "It did it its own-self. I need a change of shorts, and I don't mean short-changed. I think we all got our money's worth."

Becca: Coral, you've passed your hurdle; you've eaten pussy. From now on, you'll train to pleasure and satisfy me - uh - women in other ways and means, positions and poses, but still mouth and tongue. Mouth and tongue - that sounds like Chairman Mao Tse-tung.

Coral, my friend, you were born to be a cunt sucker. I hope I have the stamina to be your practice partner. Maybe you can practice on some of Arthur's old girlfriends especially the ones you've already had in bed. [laughing] Make sure they have health and life insurance first.

Arthur, I can foresee a long line of luscious ladies and lipstick lesbians lined up to let Coral lick their lovely yonis.

Arthur groans at Becca's use of alliteration. How could such a perfect specimen utter such nonsense? Maybe she's not perfect - just human - having fun. Making sex fun. He looks at her in a different light. She is attainable. He thinks: scalable even.

Coral: I'm looking forward to it. What can I tell them to drink or eat to create the maximum amount of their pussy juices possible? I think I could survive on just female fluids.

There's just one thing troubling me, Becca, I feel sort of lop-sided as Arthur's partner AND his sex toy while you're the odd man out so to speak. That doesn't feel right to me. It feels out of balance. I wonder, would it be possible for you two to pretend to be significant others - the couple who own me as your sex toy? That would be a better fit for me - less confusing. Instead of thinking of you as two different entities, pulling me in two directions, I could see you as a unit - a family, almost.

Arthur and Becca look at each other - dazed by Coral's request. Becca hesitates, smiles, and then shrugs; Arthur is speechless - his vocal cords have frozen again. He nods.

_______________

Endnote:

I like oldie-goldie movies. As Bette Davis' character, Margo Channing, said in "All About Eve." :

"Fasten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a bumpy night."

Again, I'd love you to critique and offer positive suggestions as to how I can better my writing style. But please, don't beat me down, as I really would like to write another chapter or so.

I don't understand how trolls have the nerve to criticize and bash another's work when they've never written anything themselves - much less error-free stories - and then hide under anonymity. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Don't spew your vitriol at writers who are trying to entertain you, and then, fail to identify yourselves. That's cowardly. Your abusive language toward Literotica writers is sickening. Sign up for Literotica membership and identify yourselves or go back into your caves.