Carol Cum Coral - A Metamorphosis Ch. 04

Story Info
Carol trains to be a sex toy.
3.5k words
3.94
5.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Online dictionary definition of 'cum' -

cum - [Latin]: used to describe things with a dual nature or function. e.g., "a study-cum-bedroom"

Prologue

So that he wouldn't leave her for another woman, Carol has given herself as a sex toy to her boyfriend, Arthur, and her BFF, Becca. She has also, inadvertently, given an opportunity to Becca and Arthur to start a relationship, not clandestine, but one right in front of her.

I couldn't wait to get to Carol's townhouse knowing I'd get to see Becca again. She was supposed to go there directly after work to train Carol how to perform oral sex on women.

I had a mad crush on Becca and she seemed to be interested in me. Not wanting to hurt Carol, Becca and I tried to keep the spark between us as dim as possible.

Fortunately, or maybe, unfortunately, Carol asked us to 'pretend' to be a couple while training her to be our sex toy. She liked, as she put it, the balance of that as opposed to Becca and me being individuals and pulling her, Coral, in two directions, and so that Becca wouldn't be 'the odd man out', so to speak. Becca and I would still have to keep our feelings in check.

I took a deep breath when I saw Becca's car in the driveway. She was here before me, and I could feel my pulse race. It's possible that I'd get to have sex with her today.

Becca let me in and kissed my cheek. I wanted to grab her and kiss her lovely lips, but I restrained myself as Carol was in the room. Becca turned towards Carol and spoke those magical words: Hey Coral. Carol's eyes closed; Coral opened them wide, and she stripped naked without hesitation.

I asked Becca if Carol wasn't supposed to strip whenever Becca or I was in the room. Why wasn't she naked already?

Becca: That almost created a fiasco. Carol's next-door neighbor was here when I came in. Without thinking, Carol kicked off her shoes and was about to disrobe. I grabbed and hugged her and whispered, "Wait until after your company leaves." The thought got through to Coral and she throttled back to being Carol. After the neighbor left, I told Coral to amend her previous instruction and strip only when we say, 'Hey Coral." We'll have to be careful that Coral doesn't pop up unexpectedly when one of us happens to come into the room when strangers are present. We may have another problem. OK, Carol - tell him.

Carol: Well, I enjoy the peace of mind when I'm Coral, so I morph into her even when you two aren't around. I've been going back and forth between Carol and Coral so often that the line between Coral and me is beginning to blur. This is happening after only a week into my training. Becca and I are concerned that Coral and I will blend into one another completely in the not too distant future.

Arthur: What's the downside? I've wanted Carol to eat pussy ever since we started seeing one another.

Becca: Oh Arthur, think about it. We wouldn't want Carol to be a sex toy twenty-four seven. She teaches school; she has a social life; - - she has a private life. We can't have her hitting on women she interacts with within her daily life. She'd lose her job; she'd be shunned; she might even be arrested.

Arthur: Isn't there a way to stop that from happening.

Becca: Hopefully. I gave Carol - cum - Coral instructions that she cannot morph or disrobe or have sex with anyone but you and me or someone we tell her to have sex with. She can't be indiscriminate about sexual encounters. We'll have to wait and see what happens if the Carol/Coral line blurs even more. We need to be circumspect and think it through before we tell her to do something - especially in public or whenever there are strangers around.

When I let it sink in, I realized Becca was right. We had to be careful or we might have a big problem.

Becca began putting Coral through her sex toy positions. Coral was doing them with a bit more ease and panache. I hadn't thought much of the positions and postures before, but now I could see Coral's femininity and poise rising out of Carol's lack thereof.

Arthur: I think that's enough position training for now. Can you give Coral a bit more training in cunnilingus? I'm more interested in seeing her eat pussy.

Becca: Yes, I agree. Hey Coral. I'm using this voice recorder and reading from a script I wrote out for your threesome training. I expect you to listen to and repeat practically verbatim the instructions I've spoken into the recorder.

When you go to bed tonight, masturbate and edge close to - but don't you dare orgasm. Dredge out your cum with your fingers and suck them clean. Listen to the tape as often as you like to fully understand your sex toy duty especially when Arthur wants a threesome.

Masturbate several times, but do not - DO NOT - orgasm. I brought along a spy-eye video device that we'll put in your bedroom, so we'll know if you do orgasm. I'm going to repeat this - sex toys don't orgasm. They create orgasms in other women.

If you can repeat my instructions almost verbatim when Arthur and I come back tomorrow after work, you'll be permitted to masturbate immediately and orgasm, but If you make mistakes or forget your lines, you'll be punished. You'll be given a second chance and be expected to know your lines perfectly. If not, your punishment will continue through a third chance. I won't tell you now what that punishment will be, but it will affect your nipples.

As it is, you squeal too loudly when you're pulled by your nipples to your feet from an obeisance position. You need to get to your feet faster or toughen up your nipples or quietly - and I mean QUIETLY, accept the pain. From now on, you're not permitted to vocalize any pain - or humiliation you're subjected to. If you make any sound above a low moan, that pain or humiliation will be repeated until you're able to accept it stoically. I know this is harsh, and you didn't expect me to be cruel when you asked me to train you, but IF I'm not cruel enough to mold you into a perfect sex toy, this whole business is a farce, AND you'll be right back where you started.

Of course, when you repeat the instructions, change the pronouns to make them sound like YOU are telling how to perform a threesome. In most cases, change 'you' to 'I', 'she' to Becca or 'the other woman'.

Now I'm going to use the voice recorder to tell you what to do. Open your mind and take the instructions to heart.

First off, when Arthur has a threesome with you and another female, he expects you to eat her out. You know that. Unfortunately, she may not be as - um - hygienic as you'd prefer her to be. She may not have showered or wiped herself clean after she pees or possibly be on her period.

However, as a sex toy, it's not your concern or yours to take that into consideration before you eat her out. You mustn't give that any thought. Just do as you're told.

Keep in mind, at all times, that you - Coral - are a sex toy - and - I'm going to repeat this over and over - sex toys do NOT concern themselves - with her owners' or owners' guest's physical condition, status, gender, cleanliness, appearance, or whatever. Like a puppy, you must love and obey your owners without regard to your own needs, desires, or comfort.

Becca stopping the recording: Coral, I haven't showered since yesterday morning, and for the rest of your training, I won't wash my genitals at all. It'll be up to you to keep my pussy licked clean. In order to service any woman that Arthur brings for a threesome, you'll have to get used to all situations such as a woman's unwashed, sweaty genitals from working all day, two days, coming straight from the gym, or whatever. So let's get started.

She starts recording again --

Arthur wants to watch you eat me out. You've had enough training to know how to approach another woman depending on the position she takes - on her back - on all fours - standing - or if she wants to sit on your face. Move to her crotch and take her pussy in your mouth with eagerness instead of a grudgingly, 'let's get this over with' attitude.

Let her know that you're hungry to eat her pussy, taste, and ingest her juices. Take your time licking her to orgasm but don't drag it out when she's eager to come - in your mouth, of course. After she comes, show her cum to Arthur and wait for permission to swallow. Make a display of ingesting her fluids and licking her clean. Think about what you would want someone to do for you if she were YOUR sex toy.

Make sure her pleasure comes first; don't concern yourself with your own feelings. If she happens to - er - have an unpleasant taste or - or - aroma, don't allow yourself to register that fact. In your mind you need to believe that her pussy is sweet and clean; otherwise, you might offend her by showing any disgust or disdain. If you're repulsed by her genitals or fluids, for heaven's sake, don't allow your face or actions to display it. You must strive to be the best-damned cunt licker you can possibly be under any and all possible situations.

Above all, DO NOT hesitate to perform any sexual act or action she or Arthur asks you to do. DO NOT show any revulsion you may feel. In fact, as a sex toy, you are not permitted to feel any negativity whatsoever. We'll go over that aspect again and again until you have only positive feelings about eating pussy and ingesting pussy juices.

Now, you know that in starting a three-way, Arthur expects you to lick the woman to get her wet and aroused. Pump your tongue in and out of her pussy. That should get her juices flowing. Suck up any excess on and around her labia.

During their intercourse, she may get too wet for sufficient friction. You'll be able to tell by an overflow of pussy fluids and/or by squishy/sloshy wet sounds her pussy is making. Say, "Excuse me while I suck that up," and quickly suck her out and lick her juices off of Arthur's dick. Do it quickly enough that it doesn't interfere with their lovemaking or cause Arthur to lose his erection.

After you've completed that task and Arthur comes in her, it's your duty as a sex toy to suck out his cum - then lick and suck her clean; then, offer your mouth to Arthur and lick and suck her juices and his residual cum from his penis.

Don't expect Arthur to tell you to eat her out. Just do it without being told. Arthur will be playing with her body for foreplay. When she shows signs of - or smells of arousal, insert your face between their bodies; if Arthur moves to give you space, start tonguing her vagina. You'll know by her moans or body actions when she's ready for Arthur to fuck her.

Stay close - keep your tongue ready to take any opportunity or opening to lick her while he's screwing her. If he's doing her doggy or reverse cowgirl, you'll be able to lick them both at the point where his penis is inside her vagina - near her clit or near her perineum. Try to get your tongue inside her between his penis and her vaginal opening - a two for one situation. A woman's vagina can easily accommodate his penis and your tongue. You may have to be a contortionist, but find a way to make that happen.

If they're doin' it doggy, slip beneath her in a sixty-nine position and suck her clitoris or lick the point where his dick is entering her introitus.

Now, this is the main point - when men ask for a threesome, they invariably mean pussy to mouth activity. When Arthur's fucking me or the other woman, offer your mouth to encourage him to go back and forth between her pussy and your mouth. The difference in sensation between your mouth and my or her pussy should stimulate him considerably - much more than if you were only sucking him or he was just fucking you or the other woman. Keep that activity in mind when he asks for or you offer him a threesome. It's the essence of a threesome - the magnum opus. The rest is just lead-in to the main event.

Remember, your efforts are to stimulate Arthur to give him and the woman pleasure, and not necessarily for your own physical pleasure; however, you should be fulfilled by giving Arthur what he's been craving since you two met. Hopefully - eventually - you'll enjoy threesomes for your own physical satisfaction.

As Coral, a sex toy, keep in mind that you're required only to enjoy Arthur and the other woman's pleasure; otherwise, you may not do a good job in pleasing them. Their pleasure is your pleasure.

DO NOT have or expect to have your own orgasms. A sex toy does NOT have orgasms. Only when and if Arthur gives you permission are you permitted to come. Think of your aching to come as a reward for a job well done. Carry that need as a badge of honor for doing your duty as a sex toy.

DO NOT masturbate then or later when you're alone - to satisfy your need to orgasm. Being edged and needy without release or relief should be your - Coral's - natural state. Take pleasure in it. Don't ask or beg for an orgasm. Arthur will let you get off when it suits him, not when you're needy.

I find that when I edge repeatedly and finally come, those orgasms are the strongest. However, Arthur - and I - may not permit you to orgasm for days at a time. As Carol, you must go to work and have social interactions while deeply in need. That will be Carol's normal state as well. It will ensure that you're ready to service us instantly when you morph into Coral or - hopefully - while you're still Carol.

I repeat: Sex toys, like dildos, do not masturbate. They do not orgasm. They do not think of themselves. You are a sex toy. Repeat that mantra to yourself over and over until you feel it in your soul.

Becca stops recording and hands the recorder to Carol.

Becca: I haven't had a threesome to date, but enjoying both men and women sexually, I'm looking forward to having the three of us practice what I'm preaching - training - you to do.

Listen Coral, or are you Carol, I get confused, too; the only reason I haven't gone down on you is that you - Coral?? - are my sex toy, so I have to be on a higher plane than you. Otherwise, I'd be delighted to eat you out. I've looked forward to doing just that since your divorce.

We have to figure out a way for all of us to know when you're Carol or Coral especially since you morph back and forth by yourself or without conscious thought. Maybe Coral could wear a collar or a nipple clip or write 'sex toy' on your breast with a magic marker. I'll let you decide how to mark yourself as Coral, but do it soonest, so that Arthur and I will know to whom we're speaking. (Grinning) You look so much alike, it's hard to tell you apart.

Now - Hey, Coral - if you aren't already Coral - I can't keep track - I have one last lesson for you before I have to leave. Finger me with two or three fingers until my juices flow; then use this ice-tea spoon to collect them; suck and lick the spoon clean and swallow; repeat, and rinse - sorry, forget that last. I have a weird sense of humor. Repeat scraping out my lubrication and cervical mucus and ingesting it - at least a half a dozen times. Scraping the insides of my vagina may cause it to produce additional fluids. Deal with it. Just remember, practice makes perfect.

Repeat the procedure until I stop flowing - or not; however, after I say, "Enough," suck my clit until I climax, suck me out, clean me up, and clean your fingers, so I'll be ready to leave for a previous appointment.

After I leave, rub your own clit directly or whatever it takes to get sopping wet; repeat the procedure with your own pussy except, and this is crucial, except - do NOT orgasm. Repeat that process for the next half hour after I leave. You MUST get used to ingesting female fluids, and the best way is to keep eating and swallowing them until you find yourself enjoying the taste and texture. It should become second nature eventually. Maybe you'll become addicted to female bodily fluids and crave them. Let's hope so. That would make threesomes that much more enjoyable for all concerned.

Without hesitation, Coral begins fingering Becca and follows her instructions. She IS getting used to Becca's 'flavor' and thinks she'd like to eat her secretions directly from their source. She's startled by her own revelation but continues Becca's procedure. She sucks her clit until Becca orgasms.

Coral sucks out Becca's juices, licks her vulva clean, and kisses Becca's clit.

More relaxed, Becca gets dressed except for her panties. She smiles and hands them to Arthur and says, "A parting gift since I won't be seeing you soon - enough. Don't eat them all at one sitting," she jokes. Coral beams. Her best friends are becoming comfortable with each other.

Becca; Arthur, I apologize for having to leave and not having time for Coral to eat me out or having a threesome. Maybe tomorrow.

Becca leaves, saying, "See you both tomorrow. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Bye."

Coral follows through with her own fingering - pussy to mouth and like she did with Becca, she scrapes her own fluids from her vagina and swallows them. She reflects that her own pussy juices aren't as tasty as Becca's - and is startled again by her own mental revelation. Carol/Coral is stunned. Has she crossed some sort of line or just come to grips with her new persona and her current circumstances?

Carol is overwhelmed and exhausted by completing Becca's tutoring this day. She tells Arthur that she needs some space to absorb and assimilate the day's training and to unwind.

She asks him to go home as soon as they've eaten dinner. She is pensive and lost in her thoughts during the meal. Then, abruptly, she asks Arthur if he thinks she has changed much in this past week. Arthur's eyebrows rise, he pauses; then nods yes. She shakes her head to remove cobwebs and asks if she looks different to him. He tells her that she glows with an attitude or aura that makes her look more alive. He tells her she looks more feminine and poised. She smiles and says, "Maybe I was too hasty in telling you to leave."

"Wanna fuck?"

Endnote:

Thank you for reading about Carol cum Coral. I've thought of ending this story at this point because I've never had a (FFM) threesome; wouldn't consider one; and so I don't really know what I'm talking about. I have had (FFF) threesomes. However, if you're still interested, I'll ask for help in writing Chap. 5.

It took my two bisexual sisters to work out the threesome details for me to write about. I asked a gazillion questions to learn what men want in a threesome. I said 'want', not necessarily 'get'. We decided that since this is a work of fiction that Becca/Carol/Coral should give Arthur whatever he 'wants'.

The interaction between Carol and Becca is one of my favorite fantasies. Becca telling Carol/Coral what to do sexually is almost enough to get me off. Of course, my fantasies don't include men.

However, the interaction between two women in a threesome is not that much, if at all, different from what lesbians experience. Well, not pussy to mouth or licking a man and woman's genitals at the same time, but doing each other is practically the same.

Since I've never been with a man, I haven't a clue as to male/female sex except what I've learned mostly from porn and my formerly straight - and bi - sisters. I have ALSO learned that the majority of porn is FAKE. I have to stop watching it, or it'll screw up my stories.