All Comments on 'Carol Cum Coral - A Metamorphosis Ch. 03'

by kittenbritches

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This didn’t read like a story with a start, middle and end, more like a script in a play.

I hate plays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
You need to learn the basics of writing in English.

If you can't be bothered to learn the basics then most people will find your writing frustrating to read. The choice is yours. You have a very poor understanding of how to write and being angry at people who point that out is not going to solve the problem. We are trying to help you.

Begin by learning about basic punctuation. For example, you are using hyphens in place of both commas and semicolons. Next, you need to learn how to write dialogue.

kittenbritcheskittenbritchesover 2 years agoAuthor

To anonymous: And you sir or madam need to learn how to read. I made it abundantly clear that I am a technical writer, not a narrator. I am not angry with anyone who offers suggestions to better my writing, not just hiding under the cloak of anonymity to diss me. I also explained that I use dashes and hyphens for pauses and emphasis, which you failed to read. I am well aware of how to use punctuation: however, I choose to use my own style. Again, I explained that early on - which you failed to read. I run my stories through Grammarly which finds no fault with the way I write. I agree that I am NOT a good writer of dialogue - I repeat that I normally write technical 'stuff', not narrative. Instead of criticizing, you need to learn how to offer practical assistance. Tell me HOW to write the way you want me to write. You made no reference to the story itself - only to the way I wrote it. My intentions were to offer readers a story. Your obvious intention is to find fault. Are your stories without blemish? Are you published in LitE? Tell us who you are so that we can read your perfectly written stories. Or are you just a criticizer, not an actual writer?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkittenbritches@kittenbritches
I live with a number of other women in a group we call our Fold. We refer to each other as Sisters. Although we have mainstream jobs or attend Uni, in our free time, we live a different lifestyle than most, i.e, in cabins in a state forest. We play B&D games; ergo, my stories...