All Comments on 'Carol Exposed Pt. 01'

by XXXXDemon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bottovarnisbottovarnisabout 2 years ago

Sweet! Enjoyed this story! Nice building tension her modesty added to the appeal. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is pretty good keep the ball rolling.

AnniversaryAnniversaryabout 2 years ago

Where's part 2?

"Check out Part 2 Exposing my shy girlfriend again!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your story. The dressing room scene is how many of us, like my wife and I got into the excitement of letting other men get a peek of her in a controlled situation. And that has led to exploring other not so controlled scenarios. Keep writing and exploring.

JoandDJoandDabout 2 years ago

Nice story, my wife and I have had lots of dressing room moments. She too started out a very modest woman, and has gained confidence to be more overt. Keep posting, I like your style.

b7ffh1b7ffh1about 2 years ago

Nice story. I like the buildup. Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, I also get excited when other men have seen my wife exposed when she wasn’t aware. I’m very proud of how hot and sexy she is.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. My wife and I had a similar experience years ago when we were first dating. We had gone to the local mall so that she could pick out a new swimsuit. Like the woman in your story, my wife also neglected to close the curtain all the way and I and another guy got to see her completely naked. Please read my story "Dressing Room Exposure".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous